/gen/

Bump
Bit weird how random pictures in the street are the best thing we got. Kinda creepy ngl.
(75 KB, 1024x759, highschoolgirls.jpeg) (2.2 MB, 800x675, syriamap.png)
Here's my Middle Eastern SSBBW story, told this tale in a greentext thread years ago but it's funny enough for a retelling.

>white guy at a small and preppy high school in suburban USA
>no fat girls at all in my class or any of the adjacent classes
>senior year, a gorgeous SSBBW shows up as a freshman
>and she's smart too, top female student in her class and a talented classical musician
>into her but there's no way I would ever date or hook up with a freshman as a senior, that would be sketchy as fuck (pic related)
>oh well, off to college
>three years later, back in my hometown for the summer and run into her randomly at a party
>she's in college now too so the age difference isn't as big a deal any more
>still cute as hell, still smart and ambitious
>ask what she's doing this summer
>"I'm going to Syria"
>this was before the civil war and ISIS but it was already a notorious geopolitical trouble spot
>I blurt out in shock without thinking, "why are you going to Syria?"
>from the look on her face I can tell that she took my reaction as a sign that I'm racist against Arabs/Middle Easterners
>"Anon, that's where I'm from."
>she has an Arabic last name but is secular and fully Americanized in accent/culture, so I didn't know she was a first generation immigrant
>try unsuccessfully to keep the conversation going and ask her out but she's totally lost interest in continuing to talk and is politely stonewalling me
>sadly give up and take the L
>look her up on google one day a few years later
>she got a Ph.D. in political science and works for a State Department think tank analyzing Middle Eastern conflicts
>still extremely fat and extremely cute

She looked a lot like a younger version of the woman in >>10104, actually, but I never saw her wearing hijab. In hindsight it would have been interesting to know what sect/ethnicity she was from, maybe not a Sunni Muslim, but obviously I never got to a point where I could safely ask her a sensitive question like that.
That is an incredible story; have you googled her more recently? How would you describe her proportions?