/elite/

(128 KB, 382x378, image_2024-08-22_141413580.png)
felicitations, malefactors.

local dickhead writer offering one's services as a purveyor of salacious smut. feel free to lend your requests for any niche, extreme, or unusual prosaic filth to me and i shall abide as i can. i don't have much in the way of hard limits, save for three:

- no furries (not for me)
- NO MEN (not that there's anything wrong with liking men, but i emphatically do not)
- no first person (who am i, narcissus?)

anything else is on the table, though i retain right of first refusal. go nuts.
>>9569 (OP)
Real fan of the "normal girl to fat stoner" pipeline, got anything for that? Other than that criteria, go nuts with any other creative choices.
>>9569 (OP)
I’ve always been a fan of stories slowly giving in to and dealing with immobility. Not the dark, depressing aspect. More of a day to day struggles kind of thing. Bonus points if the girl has a lover/caretaker that enables her eating habits and dotes on her.
The story “A Rose’s Thorns” on Literotica by Valen2000 was getting to a really really hot place before being wiped from the internet. It was about a mother and daughter who were staying with their aunt, who slowly corrupts them into incestuous relationships with her and then each other, all the while they gain more and more weight and become increasingly submissive feedees.

The first 21 chapters still exist on the Wayback machine, just begging to be continued. It would be a shame if no one carried the torch!

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6007388&page=submissions
(Link is broken but works on the Wayback Machine)
>>9570
i did not, but i do now. already underway.

>>9571
sounds like fun. i myself am a lover of the dark and insidious side of things, but i can leave those on the cutting room floor if you so desire

>>9575
i'm not much in the way for continuing existing works; this was more of an exercise in original content. sorry, yo.
>>9569 (OP)
If would absolutely love if you were to write a inflation story, mainly one where it's a large area of people inflating, basically city wide inflation and then they all start popping one by one and it's a huge mess.
>>9569 (OP)
If possible, I'd like a story where 3-5 girls are kidnapped by an evil organization who plan to use them as monster breeders. The girls are rescued by a mentor/ third party who grants them the power to transform into magical girls. Although the new magical girls don't realize it at first, the villains's experiment was a success and the monster pregnancies are causing them to rapidly gain weight. The girls must master their new powers, save the world and hopefully themselves before they become immobile, give birth or burst.
>>9571
This post gave me an idea for a story, so I’m gonna throw my idea out there

A girl who’s had an extremely bizarre medical condition where she gains weight extremely easily, but is otherwise completely healthy. She’s been living with this condition all her life and has slowly watched her weight grow further and further out of control, to the point where she’s fully immobile by the time she graduates high school. The story would on her life in her mid-20s, reflecting on how her life had led to this point, having to have a caretaker do everything for her 24/7, having doctors coming in and examining her and trying to figure out how exactly she remains healthy despite being morbidly obese. Overall, I feel the vibe of the story should be something like “Its not a glamorous life, but at least its a semi-comfortable one”
(3.2 MB, 4512x2538, nametaken_Comm.png)
I’d love another story of Ulala Montague Debavior Hague