/elite/

(131 KB, 735x548, 1715730353166330.jpg)
Hey, I'm a slightly popular fetish writer on DA and FA and I have a problem. Life has been sucking and I got a mental block I can't hurdle over. I try to put mouse cursor to page and all I get is the spongebob [T]he scene.

My question is this to other smut/fetish writers. How do you get past it? I've tried taking breaks but people keep pushing me to do more stories. I've tried AI roleplaying, talking to friends, writing mini stories and drabbles, doing greentext. Nothing seems to work for me.
>>9442 (OP)
What’s the opposite of post-nut clarity?Get some of that.
I’m also a slightly popular DA fatfic writer and I’m sorry to say sometimes the muse takes an extended vacation and you just have to wait til she returns. Hopefully much fatter. Like she was on a cruise.

That said, my best advice is to read something that’s not WG/fat fic. Try a new author or a new genre. I find it primes the pump in unexpected ways.

Another thing I do is go back and reread old stuff. Sometimes stories and fragments I left for dead will seem a lot more interesting after months or years in storage. Some of my most successful efforts were starts from as long as 10 years ago that I’d abandoned. And rereading your greatest hits can boost confidence and juice you up to start something new, or inspire a sequel idea.
(2.4 MB, 640x418, 1715329969884041.gif)
>>9445
Post-Nut Euphoria?

>>9454
My muse is overstuffed, I think. Ate too many free shrimp baskets on the cruise and now everytime she takes a step an earthquake happens. I'm afraid she will never be able to waddle again, so sad :(
Thanks, anon. That helped a bit <3 Have a thank you cookie 🍪
I'm yet another slightly popular DA author (over 1k watchers) and I've also been in a slump. For me, inspiration tends to hit randomly so I try to be good about writing when an interesting idea hits, even if most of the time it ends up not amounting to a finished story.

Related to that, if you do have unfinished stories, sometimes it helps to go back to those and either continue where you left off or take elements you liked from that and use that to launch a new story.

And I agree that just reading random fiction can help stretch the muscles of thinking about writing.

Final thought, you don't owe anybody anything (unless you have a Patreon in which case ignore this). Write what you want to write, when you want to write it.
>>9456
Sadly I do, I owe comms and some of them have been waiting a long time like a year+ due to real life issues. I'm just so slogged from writing constantly the past couple of years with no breaks, even when I start one, someone bugs the shit out of me for their story.
>>9455
No, Pre-nut euphoria. I’m saying you should strive to be horny all the time.
>>9458
*drinks gatorade and wipes off sweat from brow* I'LL DO IT FOR YOU, COACH! GO COOMERS!
(209 KB, 1280x1215, 1664399516102203.jpg)
Happened to me as well, more of a confidence issue if anything. I cared about the value of my work, which is silly considering that you're writing or drawing for the sake of fetishists on a website like this one or DA.

Write for yourself and don't care what other people think about your work. I'm doing that now with a non-fetish/non-wg story now and I'm proud of how far I've come after so many years of self-doubt
>>9460
Go for it. Sometimes my best ideas come from horny dreams. Also stop drinking gatorade, it’s gross.
>>9490
Good advice, anon. I think I'll just try to turn my brain off and write what I feel.

>>9495
Even frost flavor?
>>9495
Yes. That’s another good tip, think about how gross it actually is to be morbidly obese and lean into it. Gross is sexy.