/elite/

(334 KB, 512x512, Reina2.png) (365 KB, 512x512, a (8).png) (345 KB, 512x512, download (78).png) (49 KB, 1304x643, Capture.PNG)
For a while now I have been working on a series of text-adventure games. They have been generally well received so far, so I decided to share them here for those interrested. I charge a dollar per game, and have a bundle up for my first three games for $2,50.

I use AI art and a program named quest to make my games. I have attached a few samples of the art, and a screenshot from one of my newest games. Hope this may be to some of you guys' liking.

Linktree to all my stuff if you are interested:
https://linktr.ee/weirdobeardo89
>>9186 (OP)
I was going to post a link to Gaining Perspective but it’s dead.

Can I see what the plant people look like or at least get a description? I don’t want them to just be boring humans obsessed with plants
It's a shame there is no proper sex in Gaining Perspective. The descriptions about the weight gains still get me rock hard, but if there were sex scenes with sex becoming less and less easy as you gain weight that would be great.
(98 KB, 1273x1000, d0cfe92292fdd3e374ac58657daea4325fb9e29c.jpg)
It's a shame there is no proper sex in Gaining Perspective. The descriptions about the weight gains still already me rock hard, but if there were sex scenes with sex becoming less and less easy as you gain weight that would be great.
>>9252
It’s because they introduce a helper too late. A fatty getting off from eating too much but being too fat to touch her genitals really gets me going.

Speaking of sex scenes in wg text-adventures

https://aweridothatdoesgames.itch.io/queen-sized-200b
This game is a real puzzle. It’s perpetually unfinished and I have no idea how to form a relationship deep enough with anybody or have sex as an obese queen. Is it because I get off too fast to care?
>>9254

Thank you for the recommendation. Played it until immobility, very half-baked, but there are some good parts of it. Lovely. Is it really abandoned?

I loved the Snackrooms by Skelesoda on itch.io and Abducted on Weight Gaming.

In both games the erotica is just your character being described as fatter and fatter, with the former having some lovely animation. The latter I have mixed feelings about. It has some hot decriptions, with a lot of options if you want to disable some of them, but act 2 (immobility) was disappointing.

I expected someting like a scooter or a moving bed or even being bed bound, but instead the character just got stronger muscles thanks to a sci-fi vaccine. That kind of killed enjoyment.

The best kind of fetish games for me are the realistic ones. Sex, masturbation, toilet stuff, health issues, heavy breathing, etc.

I don't think a game like that exists. What are your favourite games? What would you recommend.
>>9258
https://noone-fa.itch.io/ftag

There’s a lot of good ones out there, but it upsets me how much queen sized gets me going but is incomplete. Also, I’m a phonefag so there’s not too many games I can play based on weight gaming, text adventures included. I refuse to get a computer for this stuff.
>>9259
>Also, I’m a phonefag

I am too mainly. If I find games good enough on pc I will play them but I prefer mobile. The prrevious two I recommended are playable on mobile. Do you have anything else?
>>9264
Oh, you have to open it in the app. Thanks. That’s all I got for now, but there’s plenty out there like Worshippers of the gain
>>9264
It’s still not working for me, what am I doing wrong?
>>9266
It is HTML. You download it, the open the file with a html viewer or your browser like chrome.
>>9269
Thanks, the HTML viewer did it for me. This is a whole new world of wg text adventures for me
>>9260
I like this one, but it ends way, way too soon.
>>9334

I only found 2 endings on first try too, 1 and 5c. Will try later, good find anon, it's sweet.
>>9344
Thank you. If you want the other endings, I’ll give you hints. Unfortunately, I think Ending 3 is soft locked because no one ever fucking finishes these games. I found it in the programming code under “alternative ending”. Hate to spoil it, but if you can get it, let me know.