/elite/

I know there was a small series of them. I think it was called Debutopia? I could never find a placce to buy them, but the art looked really good.
(600 KB, 1920x1080, 1.jpg) (600 KB, 1920x1080, 2.jpg) (504 KB, 1920x1080, 3.jpg) (222 KB, 1920x1080, 4.jpg) (222 KB, 1920x1080, 5.jpg) (114 KB, 512x1024, 6.jpg)
There is a new VN called Progeria: Vae Victis, one of the girl has an ED side story and if you are an asshole you can enable her to triple in size, with changing sprites, CGs and all. You can literally feed her with present and she gets stuffed visually. Its very expensive to feed her though. Honestly havent seen all of her sprites myself and her 4th weight stage
>>8924
yooo thank you so much for telling us abt this! gonna buy it rn. any details on who the character is, and how to access her story?
>>8953
She is the first girl you will meet in the game, Galina, she looks like a tsundere at first but once you spend more time with her you will learn she is a recluse thats afraid of everything. She is in a middle of a break up with her BF that is why she started stress eating a lot lately. As a player, you can enable her eating disorder and make her eat tons of food via gifts (cakes, sweets, burgers and booze). Its a neat side arc I think
>>8954
I'm like a battle or two past the monocle yandere and have not been able to find her to interact with at all. Where tf is she? Do I need to interact with others for her to show up?
>>8992
She is in a lecture room at the far left side. You will have to squeeze yourself between the stairs to find her
>>8993
Were you able to get her any bigger?