/elite/

A few years from now maybe.
BBW android Models, become mainstream. There are prodcedures of women having their mind tranfered into bbw android body.

Types: chubby, fat, bbw, ssbbw.

LITERATURE:
Post stories, novels, and manga about Bbw androids. Also. Online Articles about female androids.

Notes:

Physical features:
artficial skin, plush texture. Big Boobs, chubby belly, Wide hips. jiggle motion.

Can show her Belly expanding thicker. Breasts growth. Widening hips.
Dude, we ain't Chat GPT
Looking for stories about Bbw androids. umm, The previous post mentions this. Post your Favorites.
I have this idea of horror sci-fi fetish wg story

An inventor figures out a way to project her conscious and feeling to multiple clone/androids at once with what ever they sense being sent back. Soon she starts pampering herself to immobility and even some of her droids. This ends up causing her to become a hive mind pleasure, where each clone/android is sent out to experience a new pleasure for mind.
In a few years when GLP1 drugs go generic and are perfected to where everyone is slim, androids are gonna be the only way for FAs to get their fat on.
>>8934

Nah, I'm betting on SJW to win this one for us.
And I don't intend to slack either.
We'll make those drugs look like shit and discredit slimness entirely.
>>8979
>Nah, I'm betting on SJW to win this one for us.

Don't count on it. The BoPo folks are falling in line with everyone else. No resisting that magic shot.