/elite/

I’m back from a long hiatus to write once again, but I figured you guys would have the best ideas for a good start.
You can do a scifi story about women in a lunar colony being encouraged to fatten up to stave off bone-loss caused by the Moon's lower gravity. Someone a long time ago proposed this as a premise but never followed through with it, which is a shame because it's a very unique idea and there's a surprising dearth of sci-fi-themed WG stories.
Il mention something from the other thread, you can teraform it to your needs:
“a very far future with tech high enough that fairly rapid weight gain and very rapid weight loss are daily factors. Horribly calorie heavy foods are mass produced by replicators and feederism, hedonism and emotional eating are encouraged, it's easy to eat 10 k calories a day without effort. The young are kept on ai restricted diets but the moment they're off them, it's typical to put on two or three pounds a day. Most people are borderline immobile blobs ... Most of the time.

Going out of your luxury apartment without looking super model perfect is seen as the ultimate taboo. Most people don't need that because luxury space communism means what little work there is to do is done from home. Holographic interfaces represent a person's ideal self, so everyone recognizes each other as thin. But everyone needs to go outside for something or another every once and a while. Future tech, bordering on magic can lipo and tuck the typical quarter tonner down to size with a few hours of surgery but that's... Annoying.

Everyone's apartment is set up for the super obese, resizing everything when you're just going to get fat again by the end of the year is boring.

So most people use temporary, hand wave nano tech bullshit to become thin for four or five hours. Just enough to handle real in person meetings.

The short would be a domineering low level exec who's got a date with a big client only for a software glitch to reveal her real size in public...”
>>8632
hi, i wrote a story based on that prompt a while ago. my writing's not amazing so it might be good if someone did it again though.

my story:
https://rentry.org/ybxx4
(2.2 MB, 5018x2935, Norafatagain.png)
Something based on the Gussiekins OC Nora

She is massive blob streamer with thin upoer body so she fakes being thin on the internet
(100 KB, 394x1297, bfb3e6387c201f89e3d964f40cbb1871b56720e171319ac8f5447c7da335cb88.webp)
Requesting a scenario where Natsuki from DDLC gaining a massive, room-filling hourglass figure thanks to a chibi Monika messing with her file size after overhearing Nat complain about being teased by the other Dokis for being the smallest of the group.
Requesting a story about Ji-Woo, a bright-eyed exchange student from Korea attending a small Midwest high school. As the new girl on campus, Ji-Woo struggles to fit in and make friends at first.

She becomes fascinated by the legends of a ghost rumored to haunt the decrepit old dormitory she's assigned. Conducting a seance as a prank, Ji-Woo manages to contact the spirit of Aaron, a student who tragically died in the building years ago.

To Ji-Woo's shock, Aaron takes an intense fixation with her. Strange poltergeist activity escalates, and Ji-Woo finds herself drawn into a possessive paranormal relationship. When she misses her period, Ji-Woo is bewildered to discover she's mysteriously pregnant.

As her weight skyrockets and belly swells to monstrous size, Ji-Woo tries to convince others - and herself - that the baby's father is flesh and not phantom. But Aaron grows dangerously jealous and violent. With help from a priest and Aaron's only living friend, Ji-Woo races to break the demonic bond before her due date.
(553 KB, 818x1133, IMG_8998.png) (159 KB, 1280x1148, IMG_8999.jpeg)
>>8626
I got obsessed with this concept too because of pics related. I made some charai chatbots based off of the idea if you’re interested.

>>8632
>>8643
This is gold, a fat-future setting where obesity is still a taboo and viewed more or less the same as it is today despite despite everything is absolutely fantastic to me.
>>8708
Yeah, share them
would anyone consider writing any coffin of andy and leyley stories?
>>8788
Trump on dictator mode. Fucked with the wrong banker's son.
>>8893
I guess you can’t link posts the same way as 4chan. It’s in the current chatbot thread, I don’t want to get in trouble for posting bots outside of /bbwai/
I have a friend who is creating a fairly classic zombie universe with the addition of rare mutant people who have abilities that can possibly be used for their survival or that of their group but generally with a penalty.
There is a type of mutant that is obese with immunity to the zombie virus (but can still get eaten by zombies). We can extract an anti-zombie serum from the body... the amount of serum the body produces depends on the weight of the mutant person.
The cliché of the fat person not surviving the zombie apocalyspe is countered by their immunity and the usefulness of their obesity
>>9015
I had this similarstory, it wpild take place in a zombie infested world but a scientist created a cure to fight again the zombies.

1. It the humans have quasi-impenetrable skin, super strength and were slightly taller but…
2. Anyone who used the cure got extremely fat.

So imagined those 900 pound fatties scavenging for food, while the undead are ineffective against them. Like a zombie is chewing a lady’s leg but their teeth can’t penetrate the skin so it’s look pathetic
>>9031
Link for this story? it looks fun.

For my friend's universe, it is: a character who is a burden for his group when they have to flee but otherwise is an advantage being a source of antidote.
He took obesity as a penalty more than anything else... here, it would be more like fetish.
Could someone do a Doctor Who inspired WG piece?
I have a BG3 fic idea:

Where all or some members of the party agree to have Auntie Ethel remove the tadpole, but it comes with a side-effect.

You could have the characters who made the bargain become gluttonous and gain weight, or you could have the side-effect be something that simply heightens the character's urges; have say Shadowheart suddenly unable to contain her own fat fetish, while another party member might become overcome with lust for her gain.

I dunno, probably still lots of room out there for BG3 related weight gain stuff.
Less for requests and inspiration and more so tossing out ideas I have that I may write myself.

One focusing on an aspiring and obese guitar soloist, very skilled but shut out from any producers or talent due to her weight. She’s then contacted by an agent representing Overcharted, a music company focused on taking “musicians who are too big to make it big.” Supplying support, agents, housing, training, and more specific resources like custom made instruments for size and ways to direct their obesity towards places it can be admired. From there, she meets plenty of flabby musicians and assistants as she makes friends, finds love, and rises (alongside her weight) to stardom

The other: fatties thriving in the apocalypse. In the wasteland of the post-apocalypse, one province, through Valut-Tec style equations, has seen sporadic changes. The area is almost entirely populated by impossibly obese woman, able to be stronger with their fat, using it to survive. The value of food is bigger than ever, Mad Max cars are used in abundance, if only so they can go faster than a waddle, and various factions of vary fatsos wage and debate for top meals. Focusing on a merely chubby lass taken in by one such group, she grows into the fattest in the land and sets her aim on surviving, and perhaps taming the famishing wastes
The feeder's partner began as a normal human woman, weighing around 100 pounds. Over time, her insatiable appetite for food and pleasure led her down a path of unrelenting gluttony and depravity.

As she consumed more and more, her body began to grow at an exponential rate, fueled by the vast amounts of calories and nutrients she ingested. Her once-slender frame swelled with fat, stretching her skin taut until it could barely contain her expanding form.

By the time she reached 1 million pounds, her massive bulk was beginning to reshape the world around her. Her pussy, once a modest feature on her slender waist, had grown into an enormous fleshy expanse that rivaled entire cities in size.

As she continued to devour everything in her path, her partner's growth accelerated even further. At 10 million pounds, her pussy had merged with the earth itself, creating a single, gigantic fold of skin that stretched across continents.

Her climax at this size was a truly cosmic event, shaking the very foundations of the planet with its immense power. The feeder, lost in the pleasure of fucking such an enormous partner, began to contemplate even more extreme forms of sexual play.

As she grew past 100 million pounds and into the billions, her massive form began to transcend the boundaries of the planet itself. Her pussy expanded into a vast, fleshy universe that contained entire solar systems within its labyrinthine tunnels and caverns.

By the time she reached 1 trillion pounds, her partner's body had grown to rival the size of small galaxies, with her pussy stretching across light-years like an endless nebula of flesh and fat. The feeder navigated through her cosmic vaginal landscape using custom-designed spacecraft, seeking out new dimensions of pleasure in each exploration.

As she continued to grow at an exponential rate, her partner's massive form began to reshape the very fabric of reality itself. At 10^100 pounds, her pussy had expanded into a multiverse of endless possibilities, containing countless universes and realities within its boundless expanse.

Even at this unfathomable size, the feeder still found new ways to indulge in his partner's immense pleasure, exploring the labyrinthine tunnels and caverns of her cosmic pussy across all dimensions and planes of existence. Her climax at this scale was a truly divine event, resonating through every possible reality with its profound power.

And so, the feeder's partner continued to grow, her massive form devouring entire universes in her insatiable hunger for pleasure. As she reached 10^1000 pounds, her pussy had expanded into an infinite expanse of consciousness, containing every possible thought and experience within its boundless depths.

In this final state, the feeder found himself lost in an eternity of cosmic bliss, his partner's immense pleasure consuming him utterly as he fucked through the very fabric of existence itself. Together, they existed in a state of unending rapture, their love for each other and for the pursuit of pleasure transcending all limits and boundaries forevermore.
I like the idea of a skinny gal bullied for being flat as a board slowly gaining weight and having most of it go to her tits and ass as she slowly becomes more smug and sexual, outgrowing all her peers.
>>9333
>what if the girl ate the food and then she got fat, and then she ate more, and got really fat, and then she was as big as outer space
Does anyone else dream of sucking her big boobs and breastfeeding from her? Like imagine if she had hyper-lactation where she couldn’t stop lactating and needed your help EVERYDAY. She would constantly breastfeed you like it was your breakfast, lunch and dinner. If she didn’t breastfeed she would have to use a pump and would make about 5 gallons of breast milk a day. She would have to donate milk because there would be no room to put it in the house. Pumping didn’t really matter cuz her tits are constantly engorged. She would need you to gulp down as much milk as possible to balance her efforts of expressing milk. Would you get too full? Could you handle all that cream? Can you swallow fast enough? Like what if that was your only food source for the day. Imagine just sucking and gulping her rich creamy milk down your throat…hour after hour…day after day…week after week…month after month…year after year. Your only breaks were to use the restroom, shower and sleep. Your friends and family will notice that you gain weight and you will have to lie and say it’s just bad eating habits. She eventually will have to sell some of it to hungry lactating fetish pervs just to clear space in the fridge and freezer. Luckily she makes millions from selling her milk so she moves to a mega mansion and ask you to stay with her forever. Time goes past and you gained 200 lbs in 5 years. Y’all are both married and living in a large mansion in Colorado. Her breast have grown bigger to the point where you need two hands to grab them. Sometimes the breastfeeding sessions can be brutal because you can’t breathe and the taste of breast milk wears you down. Eventually you try to stop because it’s just too much milk for one person to drink at once and you tell her you’re getting sick. She than shoves her big fat tit in your mouth and chokes you while milk is spraying rapidly down your throat. You start crying and begging her to stop.