/elite/

(7 KB, 168x300, images.jfif)
Looking for stories featuring specifically tall women that aren't fully mini-GTS, so, let's say between 5'11-7'.

Can start tall or invovlve some height-growth along the way, too, but preferably not to unrealistic sizes. Let's stay roughtly in the WNBA-range.

I keep a short list on my Deviantart of favourites, but I think there are lots more out there. Who are some of yours?
>>8592
Dead, can we get a reup?
>>8585 (OP)
Mollycoddles "Large and in charge" or something like that. At least the first two parts, then she probably gets too big for your liking.
Damn your mom fucked your uncle.
>>8592
Do you have every story of his?
The house gently shook as Tonya lumbered her way to answer the door. It was a small, one story affair and to look at it one never would have guessed that the lady of the house possessed such sheer scale.

Tonya Morton was big. From the day she was born at over 12 pounds she had been bigger than other girls and getting bigger all the time. Now, at 21, Tonya had attained a height of 6'6" and had expanded impressively outward in every other direction as well. A woman of great carriage and bulk, no part of Tonya's imposing body was slim. Her round face gave way to a thick double chin that engulfed her neck and sat proudly upon her broad shoulders. Pillowy arms bulged over her elbows and her wrists formed babyish rolls above her pudgy hands. Immense breasts overstretched her bra and sat atop a gargantuan belly that bounced proudly in front as it gurgled, digesting after Tonya's latest grazing session. Her purple house dress clung tightly to thick rolls and barely covered an enormous, cellulite laden backside that must have weighed over 200 pounds on its own and showed off the deep folds of Tonya's thunderous thighs and hefty, columnar cankles.

The door was only a few feet away from the kitchen, where Tonya had been polishing off a two letre soda to wash down a pair of family sized bags of chips, but already she was sweating profusely. Another knock came as she ducked under a door jamb and negotiated her prodigious hips into the main room. Tonya opened the front door and looked down to see a lean young man of average height wearing thick glasses and carrying a large atache case. She opened her mouth to say hello, only to let loose a window-rattling belch courtesy of the soda addiction that had helped grant Tonya such a luxurious figure.

"'Scuse me," Tonya giggled in a voice that was surprisingly soft and girlish for someone of her mass. "Is that it there?"

"That's right," the young man nodded and Tonya invited him in with a wave of a flabby arm almost as heavy as his entire body.

As Tonya eased herself down onto a heavy steel couch piled high with cushions that groaned in protest of her heft, the young man opened the case and took out a syringe full of pale, pinkish liquid.

"You sure you're ready?" The man said as he swabbed her arm with rubbing alcohol.

"I was born ready, darling," Tonya said hungrily, giving her belly and shake for emphasis.

"I know," the man smiled as he injected her with the liquid. Tonya winced at the sharp pain as the substance entered her veins and the young man placed a bandage on her blubbery bicep. Almost immediately the comfortable fullness in the obese young lady's stomach was replaced with a bottomless hunger she hadn't felt since her family had unsuccessfully tried to put her on a diet.

"Mmm, I can feel it working already," Tonya purred, caressing her rumbling mountain of a belly.

"I'll grab something from the kitchen," the young man said, making for the doorway, only to be pulled back towards Tonya's expansive corpulence.

"Just one thing," Tonya said as she pulled him into a smothering embrace and kissed him deeply and greedily as only a girl who ate herself into supermorbid obesity can.

"Thank you so much," she moaned breathily in his ear, then gently pushed him off as her fat quaked with another rumble of her belly. "Now grab me more food. This appetite is your responsibility from now on..."