/elite/

(59 KB, 640x640, ab67616d0000b2735a445464de2e81d72f915a41.jpg)
I need practice writing, and have some free time on my hands, so I figured why not do a Quest thread? Will try to update regularly, at least once or twice a day.

Fair warning, I'm ass at art, so all images will be either AI or otherwise scraped from the internet. Most of the gaining will probably be female focused, but I'm not opposed to some fat male action as well.

Now, before we kick things off, our protagonist will be a college student just starting out at university, somewhere in the American Midwest. Their family lives the next state over, and this is their first time living away from home.

Are they:
Alex, a handsome young man?
or
Anna, an attractive young lady?
>>8139 (OP)
Anna the attractive young lady

In general How descriptive do you want us to be in our answers? For future reference
going anne on this one.

make sure to anchor your posts, as a quick warning
And so Anna it is.

>"And don't forget! Have fun, and find out who you are!"

>Her mom's last words before she drove away rang in her ears as Anne woke up. This was her first full day on campus, and she was determined to get it started right. Pulling herself out of bed, she looked around her bedroom. Spotting a mirror, she gave herself a once-over.

>Anne was a shortish girl, with thick ringlets of dark curly hair, piercing blue eyes, and a slender build. She had hoped to develop more during puberty, but fate had other plans. Ah well, it could be worse, she supposed. At least the living situation was decent.

>Anne had lucked into a dormitory suite, with three bedrooms, one bath, and a shared living area. Her other two roommates had yet to show up, although the RA had assured Anne that they would both be in later, one today and the other tomorrow. Classes started in a couple days, so it wasn't an issue.

>Speaking of, orientation was soon. The RA said it was mandatory, but it seemed like the kind of mandatory that didn't really matter. It could be fun though?

>Does Anne
Go take a tour around campus, do embarrassing ice-breakers with fellow newbies, and maybe win a t-shirt?

or

Explore on her own, looking for interesting things, and maybe meeting some fellow delinquents?

>>8143
Honestly whatever seems appropriate works. I'll just be posting open ended choices, if you want to add extra suggestions go nuts.

>>8144
Whoops rookie mistake
>>8145
Explores on her own to an area immediately off-campus. She ends up encountering one of her roommates while doing so, a wealthy exchange student from either East Asia or Africa (you can pick which of the two).
>>8145
Exploring on her own, but she goes to the food court and realizes she has unlimited access to fast food with no parental supervision to control her diet.
>>8146
seconding this
>>8146
>>8148
>>8150

>'Do I really need a tour around campus...I'm sure I'll figure it out, and besides, it's not like I won't get to know my classmates eventually.'

>'Fuck it, let's have some fun.'

>And with that made up her mind. Getting dressed in some comfortable leggings and a t-shirt, she headed out.

>Making her way across what appeared to be the quad, she caught a whiff of delicious deep-fried goodness wafting through the air. As Anne looked around, she noticed it was coming from a large building directly across from her dorm.

>'Well that's handy...' Anne thought. 'Looks like I'm right next to the cafeteria. Might as well go check out the offerings.

>As she walked in through the glass double doors, that delicious greasy scent intensified, until Anne could barely focus. She never ate anything that smelled that good at home, not with her health-freak parents in charge.

>Anne was too distracted by the smell to notice where she was going, and bumped right into a somewhat smaller woman, almost knocking her over. Despite her formal attire, the woman seemed incredibly flustered.

>After apologizing, they started chatting a little bit.

>The shorter woman was named Lillian, or Lilly for short. She appeared to be of East Asian descent, and was majoring in History and Philosophy. And more than that, she was Lilly's roommate! She had just gotten there earlier in the day, and was trying to find her way to the Dean's office to drop off some paperwork.

>Should Anne
Go with Lilly to try and find the Dean's office, and maybe get to know her a little better?

or

See if she can maybe scrounge up some breakfast from the cafeteria?
>>8151
She and Lilly decide to grab a quick bite (or ten) at the cafeteria before they both head to the Dean's office, using that time to get to know each other. While heading to the office afterwards, they have an unfortunate encounter with some the college's delinquents.
Is this still being continued, or is it abandoned?