/elite/

(37 KB, 313x500, 51jc7ndWK9L.jpg)
Since this site is aparently dying, I may as well try before that. There is a lot of /elite/ content that is locked behind paywalls. There is sharing threads in /bbwdraw/, so why not one for this content.

For example, there is this author in Amazon, Olivia Shelby, that has ten or so stories and they all have really promising premises and previews. Does anyone care to share it?

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Olivia-Shelby/author/B0863HXC8S?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true
>>7964 (OP)
Damn...any leads on the model in the cover image? Good luck in your search
Question: if I get the Kindle free trial, could I download this books and keep them if even after the end of the free trial?
>>8024
Nope, you lose access when you close the account, or it closes on you. One of the problems with ebooks, you don't actually own them. You're just renting them. If you restart in the future they come back though.
Not ebook, but audiobook:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVcoV2VpZ2h0IG9mIExvdmUpSXVkRzh2ZEM5RE9HaFRhbFpaYjFVeVVpOWxkVEU9
>>8039
link doesnt tl correctly. I cannot access it.
>>8040
It works just fine, you just need to remove the (Weight of Love) from the first decode, and then decode that.