/elite/

(155 KB, 800x1131, dawn___final_by_countess_eve_d5ss2ci-fullview.jpg)
Post your stories featuring fatboys and their stud feeders/encouragers/enablers.

As well, a special request for the story "The Good Life" previously featured in the Lardboy Yahoo Group
(84 KB, 803x910, 1671150897155112.jpg)
Oh man, is it your lucky day. Not just "The Good Life" but some other stories I saved from Lardboy.

https://we.tl/t-FdOZxl8Mpl

Fair warning for those who are unfamiliar, most of these stories have XWG, mobility issues, sub/dom, addiction, health issues, and slight deathfeederism.

I could go into more detail but these stories are good reads nonetheless.
>>7878
That's it! Amazing! Thank you so much.
Reup?
>>7944
Sorry but any chance for another reup?
reup? this sounds great
Any idea of what happened to Club Butterfat?
>>8190 I would also like to know this
>reup pls
>>8205
>reup pls
Could use some super sexy deathfeederism. <3 <3 <3
any chance of another re-up? pls!
>>8339
Butt naked on instagram but profile is private. Sluts I swear.
(123 KB, TimmysJourneyToHell.txt)
The attached file contains the story "Timmy's Journey to Hell":

BDSM livestreamer Timmy has a fatal encounter with a horse and finds himself in hell's most infamous brothel of gluttonous debauchery under Cerula's control... his soul forever bound to this realm of sinful indulgence through extreme feeding and fattening for sexual pleasure as he lives out his eternity as an object of desire for hell's elite demons to use at their will in this realm of never-ending degradation and lustful excess. (20,952 words)

No gore.
>>8918
TBH, I was drunk the whole time I wrote this. I maybe started Friday night, 2 days ago. When I had 26 glasses of wine. I had 20 the following Saturday. I am 11 deep already on today, Sunday. I am sad details were left out like that the podcast was named "The Bouncing Butt" The head in the toilet bowl scene is confusing now that I read it again.
It is an homage to the movie "The Campaign", IYKYK, I am not an official spokesperson for the lgbtq+ community, and YKINMK, so chill.