/elite/

Are there any stories out there about a girl gaining a bunch of weight and then regretting it? Somehow, I don't think that I've ever stumbled across that kind of story before.

Bonus points if the girl can't stop gaining even more weight or tries and fails to workout and lose it!
My latest story has themes similar to this. An athlete gets a job at McDonald's and ends up putting on weight and becoming lethargic and unathletic. She ends up losing her scholarship to play sports, so of course she regrets it. Though she had never really wanted to gain the weight in the first place, so maybe regret isn't the right word.

https://www.deviantart.com/springbokkx/art/Failed-Athlete-WG-BBW-1006723754
>>8316
Hey, glad you liked it! A part 2 is a possibility, but if you wanna make it a certainty, you can always commission me ;)
>>7812 (OP)

I dont remember the name, but homestar123 has 3/4 parts of a secretary story thats exactly this with plans to do the last part when their current story is done. They also did a few parts in the CYOA polarisdreamer organized a bit ago that was great. The path was daughter gains, then realizes she gained.
>>7812 (OP)
Anyone have the one where the main character is nearing immobility and says she regrets reaching that point? There's a part in the story where she legitimately can't get up, and is brought into her bedroom knowing it's the only place she'll ever be again (and gets stuck in the door in the process)