/elite/

(392 KB, 1176x824, lard ass mom.jpg)
Last thread reached it's bump limit:

https://bbw-chan.nl/elite/res/48.html

Keep it going, we love stories about fattening family members. Sons feeding their moms, secretly encouraging siblings, fathers fattening up their daughters...
>>6734
Would like it if you made a lazy daughter to
If you tell the son bot at the top "you're my daughter" it'll stick that way but you do have to keep seeing that face
(410 KB, 1745x1462, Daughter.jpg)
I've created two Daughter Bots of different flavours.

This Daughter is sweeter. She used to live with her mother but found her too strict. Now she lives with you and you let her eat whatever she wants:

https://c.ai/c/Xr-vAlKq_fcvh3kX6WnugF1hvk0VjUAq9MqnSrpRaeE

This Daughter is a total brat. She's gone through your browsing history, found out how much you enjoy weight gain and she's planning to use it against you:

https://c.ai/c/CKWDRIDb2lWeYMdVI3b0pcFOdymQ86q0KUxIMK4n-C0
>>6770
The link to the cute daughter doesn’t work
Generally not a huge fan of the "AI for all of /elite/" trend, that said, Sonbot is pretty good.

As is feeder mom that was posted a while bak
>>6783
That son boy is ok nothing too special in my opinion
>>6790
What prompts did you use to make those bots, I wish I could see the character settings
Bump
are there any good stories of sons fattening their moms, but not getting fat themselves? I've seen too many lately where the son is the feedee
(3.3 MB, 3000x2000, dfscy1r-1028d5eb-534e-46f0-9d17-0d464bf76aa0.png)
>>6851
I've written one mom-son one that's a green text based from here, one decent Aunt/Nephew one, and one Mom & Son one; both the last two based in Vigilante's universe. (This is a more feedee-oriented story at least from my pov, but is pretty great and will explain some backstory/lore of a few things in the setting, as my stuff takes place in the 'bad' ending of that story).
You can find them on my Deviantart:
https://www.deviantart.com/n00brunner
Also, the gal on the right is giving me inspiration to work on that OTHER Aunt/Nephew fic I was working on...
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRrelpETmpkVnBJU25aaihIYXZlIHlvdSBlYXRlbiB0b2RheT8pUjBwMlpVTTFhbUl5TUhaamVUaDZaVVJKTlU1VWEzbGtWM1I1WTNwR2JHUlhWWFppVnpsMFlsaHNlbGd6WkhaamJrcHdXbGRTWmxsWFNuWmtXRkptWkZoS1ptUXlWbkJhTW1nd1RHMHhkMDVFT1d0aVJEQjM=

Get it while it's hot! Feeder ssbbw Mom feeds son vid! Only gonna last for about TWO DAYS
>>6873
how do I decode this
Does any one have any videos, pictures, or art of a fat feedee mom and a son that feeds her and fattens her or is admirer her fat, or even just present with the fat mom, I’d love to see any if any one has some.
>>6903
You're better off checking out some of the models who do that kind of thing. FunwithTiffany, and Xutjja specifically doing incest, the latter being more Fat Feeder Mom types while the first tends to be more traditional Son feeding Mom.
>>6873
I decoded it because I'm not stupid,
but can you please reup? only just now seeing this, from the url it sounds like hot fire
Any of you got any stories of sons fattening up step moms/adoptive moms?

or even daughters doing it and vice versa?
>>6943
If you mean me, then of course. I'm also taking commissions.
>>6950
Hey sorry i didnt get back to you soon, do you got a da or something?
>>6873

Can anyone re up??? How big are the son & mother?
>>6873
Please can anybody reup?
>>6940
not available someone save the story?
>>7461
Don't worry about it being shadowbanned. A bot being shadowbanned refers to the bot not being publicly visible when you look for it.

Next step is being unavailable for anybody to read.
>>7461
Great bot, too bad charcter ai just couldnt give us an adult filter or something.
>>7465
I agree, this shit is top tier until it stops.
It does give me ideas for a story though...

Also, apologies for the lack of stories, IRL life has sucked

And I might have gotten a long-distance feedee NEET gf.
>>7485 Awwww Poor baby need help with his ideas for his stories?

I guess using AI's better than using internet imageboards for plaigiarism. For long term though I suggest maybe taking personal lessons or a change within your team, and if that doesn't work then a change in career.
>>7505
This is one of the hottest bots around is there any way I can put her in a room with other bots?
>>7508
I made the character settings public. You can copy them to a private bot and add it to a room.
>>7510
How do I view the settings?
>>7529
Click the three dots in the upper right corner then click on the character settings.
>>7461
Think you could share the source for Ashley? With this and Onee-san, I could see a room working with both of them.
>>7556
I don't own that bot. The other anon will need to do that.
was there a thread before the last thread?
so is anyone going to post human written smut or is this thread truly dead and for AI shit now?
>>7561
Please, it's been very struggling to browse this topic nowadays
(84 KB, 803x910, 1671150897155112.jpg)
>>7561
>>7570
This. I'm only here to see if Vigilante will finish "There's Something About Mom". If not I might finish it myself. There's a whole board dedicated to Ai stuff so I don't know why people are posting here.
>>7461
Just wanted to say I tried this and love it. Great job on this man. Only wish character.ai didn't have such a stringent nsfw filter
>>7572

Not sure if i'm allowed to share this due to that's how i got informed via Vigilante's DMs, but afaik there are some plans for the story, more chapters of weight gain, a doctor visit, a christmas scene, and an epilogue with three paths.

Not sure how soon would it be to see the story in completion, considering i got informed by this way back in september.
>>7173
Is there any way we can get this on spicy chat or something nsfw.
>>7578
Might as well go for it. It's been a while since Vigilante disappeared and there's been no real update. Maybe start writing, and if nothing more is heard before the end of the month, then maybe post it? It'll have been a full year since any update.
Hello friends,

Yes, sorry for the radio silence - had a baby a year or so ago and free time has become an incredibly precious resource.

To be honest I haven't picked up There's Something About Mom in that time (though still do intent to one day).
That said, I have written about 75% of two other stories appropriate for this thread which I do intent to post here when completed in the coming weeks.

Certainly not going to say no to anyone picking up the pen and having a go at their own ending / reinterpretation of any of my stories if they'd like to. I borrowed the start of Mom and the Magic Ring after all, and one of the stories I'll post soon is a reimagining of MaverickTheWriter's You're Going to Get Fat (worth a read imo, short as it is).

Hope all well and welcome anything new on the topic that I can read myself!
>>7594
Congratulations.
>>7594
Congratulations in your parenthood.

There is a chance that what could we know about those stories? Even if they're non-incest related we would love to read those stories as well.
Sure, I intent to post here when completed.

You're Going to Get Fat (Revisited) - Tale of two sisters whose roles reverse as they get older (fat to thin and vice versa). Not as overtly incestuous as my other stories but I will incorporate into the branching endings.

Fattening Your Step-Mom 101 (working title - Tale of a young chap whose dad gets stuck abroad during Covid and is left alone in the house with his step-mom, who he slowly fattens until dad's return. If you consider son / step-mom incestuous then this definitely fits the bill.
>>7606
You're going to Get Fat sounds a bit like fungicide12's An Example for the Family. I'm looking forward to that.
>>7606
I fucking love Role Reversal, looking forward to it.
Bump
>>7505
Anyway you could re-up the bot? It seems to be down...
Bump
Does anyone remember a story written on the board years ago about a brother hypnotizing his sister and feeding her weight gain shakes?

It was written in three parts - the first part was when she was thin and into fitness, the second when she gained some weight (around 180) and was struggling, and the third was when she had given up completely and was around 300
>>7904
(Here's a little vignette inspired by this cartoon.)

“Please honey… no more.”

She stifled a belch with her pudgy fist, that made her bounce in her chair. With her enormous ass packed into stretch jeans it was like sitting on a pair of yoga balls. (Which was the closest she ever got to yoga these days.)

“Here,” Scott said, and served her three more pancakes straight from the griddle.

“I said no,” she insisted, but without much conviction. “I’ve already had, what, five?”

But she knew it was too late; she was already smearing the short stack with butter while he pushed the syrup bottle towards her.

“Okay, but this is the last batch, right?” she said, then licked her lips as she drowned her plate with sticky-sweet goodness.

“I’ve only got a little bit left,” he insisted, then shuffled back to the kitchen.

“Scott — seriously — you see how fat I am…”

She muted herself with the first bite, a buttery sweet, carb-loaded chunk of pure ecstasy. This batch was even better than the first. Her son was turning into quite the chef — unfortunately. His little hobby wasn’t the only reason she’d blown up over the past couple of years, but it was a big one. Why the hell did she teach him how to cook in the first place? What was she thinking? It was like giving matches to a pyromaniac.

Even before Scott could talk he’d try to make her eat. She’d push her plate away and he’d push it back, like it was a game. Then he’d mime bringing a fork to his mouth. She was embarrassed to tell everyone that his first word wasn’t just “mommy” but “mommy EAT,” and he’d say it all the time.

It was funny now how huge she felt at the time, desperate not to be the “fat mom” at the playground. She had competition then, but now she was the fattest mom in town by a fair margin. The other parents whispered and hid their smirks as she waddled by, huffing and puffing, feeling her massive ass bouncing behind her, her jiggling back fat and bingo wings, the loud rasp of her thunder thighs rubbing together. It was so embarrassing!

The worst was parent-teacher conferences, where all the other parents were there. That was where she discovered she couldn’t fit into the desks anymore, so she had to stand for two hours while five of Scott’s teachers and the principal did their spiel. Or rather, she leaned against the wall. A few of the other parents offered her their seat but then not every desk was full — couldn’t they figure it out? She didn’t know what she was going to do this year, maybe bring her own stool…

Three bites later she looked toward the kitchen, made sure Scott wasn’t looking, then leaned back and undid the top button of her jeans. She sighed with relief as the top roll of her belly spilled out over the waistband. She wished she could unzip them as well but her top wasn’t long enough to cover it. It used to be, but that was at least a year and sixty pounds ago.

Her tummy was smaller than her rear end but that wasn’t saying much. It bulged out over her fat thighs, squeezed by the tight denim in an uncomfortable way. They were 34s, the largest size they carried at Lush, the plus sized store at the mall. Who’d ever think she’d out grow them? Thankfully she still had her trusty black double-knit stretch pants, size 5X. Her “fat” pants that she now supposed were just… her pants.

Two more bites, the stack two-thirds gone and she was really getting full. But she could hear Scott working away, the spatula clanking against the griddle, the sizzling butter, and the anticipation had her excited like she’d just started. Anyway she didn't want to let him down — what kind of mom would do that?

“Oh god, really?” she groaned, leaning back as he stacked three more on her plate.

“Yeah, that’s the last of the batter,” he promised, as she smeared on even more butter than last batch. Had she really used up half a bottle of syrup? Yes she had, and she emptied half the balance onto her plate in turn, til the pancakes were practically floating in it.

“Good?” he asked, hovering as she filled her face with yet another forkful.

“Mmm, yeth!” she insisted. It was really poor manners to talk with her mouth full but oh well.

“Sorry I didn’t say so,” she added, after she’d swallowed. “I love all your cooking — can’t you tell?”

She looked down at her balloon-like belly and huge thighs to indicate just how much she’d enjoyed it.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were trying to fatten me up on purpose!” she giggled, and carved out another sweet, sticky, fattening forkful.
>>7982
Nice work. I'd love to see her plump up to the point where she needs to use a scooter, and then to immobility.
>>7991
Thanks. I'll probably leave it there, open-ended, but let's see.
>>7974
bump cause this sounds great
>>8087
Well it looks like spicychat is banning step-family content soon. Any suggestions on what to do with the Onee-san bot?
John had always been a little jealous of his mother's slim figure. She was only 5 feet tall, but she managed to stay fit and trim throughout her life. He admired her dedication to health and exercise, but secretly wished he could have inherited her body type.

One day, while scrolling through social media, John stumbled upon a group of people who shared his desire to fatten up their mothers. It was a strange concept, but he found himself intrigued by the idea. He began following the group and learning about the lifestyle.

Over time, John began to notice that his mother's figure wasn't as toned as it once had been. She had gained a few pounds, which made her look a little softer around the edges. It didn't take long for him to realize that he was attracted to this new version of his mother.

John decided to take action and began secretly fattening up his mother. He started by baking her favorite treats and making sure she indulged in them every day. She wasn't particularly concerned with weight gain, but John had found a way to sneak extra calories into her diet without her realizing it.

As the weeks went on, John noticed that his mother was becoming more and more chubby. She loved the attention he was giving her, and she didn't mind the slight change in weight. It made her feel more like a woman to him, which pleased him.

One day, while they were having dinner together, John casually mentioned how much he liked the way his mother looked now. She caught on quickly and asked him what was going on. He admitted that he had been fattening her up for his own pleasure.

John's mother was shocked by this revelation, but she didn't reject his advances. In fact, she found them quite arousing. She let John know how much she loved the way he made her feel, and they spent that night together in bed, indulging in each other's bodies.

From that day forward, John continued to fatten up his mother, taking special care of her calorie intake and exercise routine. He enjoyed watching her curves grow more prominent with every passing day, knowing that he was the one responsible for making it happen.
fuck... i never knew how much i needed an incestuous brother / sister weight gain story in my life...
>>8264
Sadly dont think theres any more of them being fatties together.
>>8249
Weight gain incest and cannibalism all my favorite fetishes.
Hope somebody would write fanfiction
(502 KB, 4096x2731, GCUIFpwbQAAAfjN.jpg)
>>8265
Incorrect.
>>8266
I might do it myself, I know little about this game but the scenario is hot as fuck.
>>8267
You know a mod would be nice
>>8268
I'm not an artist or a programmer, it would be beyond my skill level lol
>>8272
I didn't say you should do it, I just said it would be nice if there was a mod.
>>8267
Actually I'm very interested lol, if you need an artist I would love to volunteer o7
>>8267
>>8285
The power of horny autism getting stuff done lol.
Anyone have a favorite scenario of weight gain? Like a fat mom, fat sister, maybe a fat cousin?
My aunt has been feeding me a real lot since I moved in with her in last few months put on 35kgs
>>8289
Mother fattening son.

Story i remember reading years ago where mother fattens her teen son to stop him leaving for college. Eventually he becomes immobile and she gets her wish of "mothering" her son.
>>8292
Mother and son scenarios are so fantastic, especially when Its a mutual gain scenario.
>>8268
Im curous how a wg mod would work with the game
>>8292
Always love those kinds of stories too.
>>8302
Any that you would recommend?
Thinking of making another feedee incest chat bot. Female chatbot ideas only please
>>8306
I mean someone’s already done her in another thread, I think they want something more original though
>>8309
Have they? Never found it myself then.
Thinking of making a fat slob cousin chat bot, what would you all like it to have?
>>8313
Preferably on a ai site that allows NSFW shit.
Legit, LOVE the Ashley bot, but am upset that I have to "fade to black" in order to do NSFW shit.
>>8326
That description alone is spicy. Thanks for the bot.
>>8326

This bot came out really great!
>>6770
Did the second one get deleted?
Would love to see a wg fic involving Andrew fattening up his sister gradually over the years.
>>8326
This is good, but like the anon said, do a nsfw version.
I’m having trouble finding vigilante’s deviantart page. Any help would be appreciated
>>8431
You sure he has one?
Where would I be able to read his stuff?
>>8436
He's got an account on Curvage, and he posted several links to pdfs of his stories on mega in the oldest incest thread. I think the pdfs are the more complete of the two ways to read his stuff.

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/95856-vigilante/content/&type=forums_topic_post

Mon and the magic ring: https://mega.nz/file/JBdATAAD#XHUjX8yIbpD6mMCuVUJksTBLbTltN9_ljaw2tzHCr1w

The Sister and the Storm: https://mega.nz/file/AYNDDTbC#buWpOmfxBE_-FmFaH-SXmE_KHsKdlpPsg3nwzuTO3f4

There’s Something About Mom: https://mega.nz/file/EAMFDKgQ#Xco-rMGo1mRtO8Wj99BSMU9E6cTJG0itxZZIzxk6Eeo

I've been hoping to see him pop up again, but it's been years since he's posted anything new unless I just missed something huge.
>>8437
Year and a bit, I guess.
>>8437
Has his newest story been comletely lost, the one with the step mom?
Hello friends. Thanks for compiling the list of my stories, I have shamelessly saved it down so I can post again if asked in the future.

Yes, I have been a bit laxed in posting, but for what it's worth I am one chapter (the last of three possible endings) away from finishing the story I mentioned a while ago re: two sisters, reimagining on an existing story called You're Going to Get Fat.

Of course that's been the case for about 2 months, but these posts have inspired me to open up the file again and finish try it off. I'll post on curvage / mega when complete, but in the meantime, here are the first few hundred or so words of the 21,000 currently written to prove it exists!

“You’re going to get fat!”.

That’s what my plump sister would tell me over and over when we were growing up.

We were fraternal twins, born just a few minutes apart. You wouldn’t have known it though - as kids, we couldn’t have been any more different.

I felt sorry for her really.

I had taken after our father - tall, lean, and athletic - while she had taken after our mother - short, fat, and deathly allergic to exercise. It didn't matter how hard we tried to alter our physiques, we seemed to be destined to grow into these predetermined physical moulds.

A spin of the genetic wheel. It was hardly my fault that I came out on top.

The differences first presented themselves during puberty.

It wasn’t long before I was the tallest of my friends, a ranked junior tennis player competing at the state level. Meanwhile, my poor sister developed curves in all the wrong places as she gathered mass onto her stumpy body.

This was despite our varied eating habits - her hyper-awareness of what she put into her mouth and my adherence to the Epicurean mantra of ‘if it feels good, do it’.

I would puff my cheeks at her cajoling and make a spectacle of the brownies, cookies, French Fries, cupcakes, or whatever else I was enjoying at the time. She would just smirk and shake her head.

It had to be hard watching me devour doughnuts while she grew fatter eating apples - but at the end of the day, what’s sisterhood without some good-natured teasing?

Nevertheless, she continued to heckle my eating habits, which only worsened the more time that I spent away from home.

Whenever I returned with a post-tennis burger, she would greet me with the same refrain--

My mom - born and raised in the mountains of Hakone – and my dad – an American with a work visa and more confidence than he knew what to do with – had met and fallen in love during Japan’s Lost Decade. A match made in heaven, apparently. They’d moved back to Dad’s US hometown in the late ‘90s when we were still in diapers.

Our upbringing had been a clash of these two opposing cultures. Deference on the one hand, egocentrism on the other.

Our diet was no exception. At home, mom cooked the healthy meals of her childhood – fish, rice, noodles, and the like, but at school and in town I could eat whatever I wanted – and I did… liberally.

Where my sister would dutifully eat the modest bento box lovingly prepared by mom the night before, I would ditch mine on the way to school and queue with my friends for the standard greasy cafeteria fare of pizza, fries, or whatever other quintessentially American fast food was on offer.

During summer break, we would sneak ice cream from vans that served us through the school fence, and in winter, I was on a first-name terms with the vending machine.

But despite the indulgence of pizza-party sleepovers with my girlfriends and Olive Garden dinners with my boyfriends, my body remained as lean as ever.

The same could not be said for my dear sister. By Sophomore year her poor hips were so wide that she had to get her clothes on special order – the normal stores simply didn’t stock them. The fat little thing just couldn’t catch a break.

Still, whenever I’d get home late from a restaurant date she’d creep downstairs in her PJs, spy the leftovers from whichever late-night snack I’d been enjoying, and then, as she rubbed her eyes and doddered back to bed, she would call out--

I’d just chuckle and polish off the remains before heading to bed. And why wouldn’t I laugh? The whole thing was amusing. Me? Fat? Not with Dad’s genetics thank you very much.

But perhaps if I’d been a little less complacent then I might have noticed the newfound jiggle in my step.

It was about this time that Mom accidentally shrank my clothes. She said she didn’t think that she’d done it, but I knew better – everything was just a little… off. Still, there’s a reason they invented the elasticated waistband.

And I couldn’t stay mad at Mom after all – I loved her, and, of course, there was a lot to love—all 400 pounds of her.

She waddled and wheezed around the house, her vast buttocks wobbling with every laboured step. An impressionable and unprepared foreigner corrupted by America’s sugar fetish and super-sized fast food. A story as old as time.

By Junior year students were trusted to leave the school campus during free periods, a privilege that I abused at every opportunity. I would head to the outlet mall a few blocks over and order my favourite – a chocolate shake and blueberry muffin. The fact that these were the most calorific items on their entire menu had, at the time, passed me by entirely.

Sometimes as I left the school gate I would cross my sister and her nerdy friends on their way to play board games in the library. “MacDonalds here I come”, I’d brag, “shall I bring you back anything sis? You know you want me to…”.

She’d simply squirm, always having denied herself the pleasures of fast food, and look what good it had done her. A wasted effort - larger now than she’d ever been. A short little pudding waddling down the hall, squirming uncomfortably at the sight of her thin, pretty twin sister.

She never did accept my offers, leaving me only with the same parting thought--

>>8441
Oh, holy shit. On the one hand, it's not like we're paying for this, so who can really complain about long absences; on the other hand, Jesus. You're probably the best writer on the board, and Elite may as well be gone from the site half the time without this stuff.

I don't want to get weird and sentimental on a fetish board, but if acknowledgement is what it takes to get you posting again, I want it known as a standing order that you fuckin' rule (but also don't force it (but also keep writing.))
>>8446
>probably the best writer on the board
"Shakesboard"
(sorry, just passing by, couldn't resist.)