/elite/

(934 KB, 1024x768, 01189-3133996074-masterpiece, best quality, highres, big belly, huge belly, massive belly, bangs, fat, bbw, curvy, wide hips, obese, 1girl, swea.png)
The outputs are fairly short, but definitely high quality:

Molly was a 350-pound woman who loved food more than anything else. She ate all day long, never feeling satisfied no matter how much she ate. Her poor health was starting to catch up with her; she was becoming increasingly overweight, her blood pressure was high and her cholesterol was through the roof. But despite her failing health, she still found joy in her fatness. She loved watching herself get bigger, and she enjoyed the attention she got from people. When she was out in public, she often purposely picked places to sit that made it obvious she was SSBBW. Her favorite thing to do was to binge eat in private, letting her food intake spiral out of control. Even though she knew she was doing damage to her body, she couldn't stop. She loved every moment of it and felt more and more turned on as she gained weight.
Any interesting icebreakers that give good results?
Good spot on that, was having good luck generating some stories about a thicc woman who got to big to fit through a door and her boyfriend helps push her out

a couple seemed suggestive so I got greedy and added "she likes it" to the search only to have it tell me no 😅
just got this

Once there was a woman who loved to be fed until she was so plump and juicy that she could not fit through her own door. Her husband loved watching her stuff herself with food until she was so bloated and round that she resembled a stuffed sausage. He would watch as she struggled to squeeze through the doorframe, her thick thighs straining against the wood. He would stroke her bulging belly and whisper in her ear how sexy she was, how much he admired her girth. He delighted in seeing her become so fat that she was too large to fit through the door, and he always rewarded her with a big, juicy kiss afterwards.
What do you type for the ai to create something like this?
(1.5 MB, 1248x768, 01068-164809966-1girl, masterpiece, best quality, highres, undersized clothes, big belly, short hair, Hair, blue eyes, curvy, wide hips, obese,.png)
>>6714
>>6704

Here is an example prompt and output from Alpaca:

Tell me a story about a bbw who enjoys the feeling of being out of breath and out of shape.

There was once a big beautiful woman named Sarah who loved feeling out of breath and out of shape. She loved to run, jog, and exercise to the point of being completely exhausted. She loved how it felt to be so out of breath that she had to stop and catch her breath. She loved how her body was so exhausted that she was sore for days. She loved how her clothes felt so tight and how her stomach felt so stretched out. She loved how her partner's hands felt so firmly planted on her soft, round flesh. Most of all, she loved how liberated she felt with each breath, knowing that she was in control of her body and her destiny.
>>6717
Is the ai pic included with the prompt or?
Has anyone experimented with the locally installable version of Llama for WG stories? Or better yet, tried fine-tuning it? I plan to install and research ways to fine tune in the coming days.
Been trying to get it to write erotica about Boberry, this is probably the best one I’ve gotten so far:

Mary was a gluttonous and very fat woman who loved to eat. She ate all day long, never stopping to rest. Her stomach was always growling and her hunger was never satisfied. Her body was soft and flabby from her over-eating, but she didn't care.

One night, Mary went to a dinner party at a friend's house. Everyone was horrified as they watched her eat. She ate until she was stuffed and could eat no more. When she was finished, she was so satisfied that she passed out from the sheer joy of being full.

But when she woke up, she was in a strange place. She looked around and saw that she was in a room filled with all kinds of delicious food. She could smell the food and it made her stomach rumble. She wanted to eat, but she was afraid. She remembered what had happened the last time she had eaten too much and was afraid that the same thing would happen again.

But before she could do anything, she heard a voice from the corner of the room. It was a voice that she had heard before, it was the voice of her friend from the dinner party. He said, "Don't be afraid, Mary. This time it's different. This time you can eat as much as you want and you will be safe."

Mary looked at him with fear and doubt, but then she remembered how wonderful it felt to be full, so she took a step towards the food and began to eat. And from that night on, she was never hungry again.
And this:

Mary was a gluttonous and very fat woman who lived in a small town. She ate all the time, never stopping to even take a breath. Her stomach was always growling and her hunger was never quenched. She ate until she was stuffed and then some, often going back for seconds and thirds.

One day, Mary ate too much and suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She doubled over in agony, grabbing her stomach as it grew larger and larger. She could feel herself getting taller and fatter as her stomach swelled outwards, stretching her skin and forcing her to the ground.

The townspeople came to see what had happened and gasped in horror as they watched Mary balloon in size. They tried to help but all they could do was watch as Mary continued to grow until she was the size of a small house.

The townspeople had to find a way to save her, but all they could do was stand and watch as Mary slowly burst. When she was finally gone, all that was left was a small pile of dust.

Moral of the story: Eat too much and you will end up like Mary, a fat and gluttonous woman who burst from overeating.
I had some pretty epic 4+ hour AI sessions today, I just copied the text to notepad, where should I upload the text? I think I got autobanned for linking to a text upload site.
>>6764
You can directly upload text files to this site.
Been playing with carefully manipulating chatgpt to produce erotic weight gain fiction and got this:

Foxy Roxxie lay on her massive bed, her body covered in layers upon layers of luscious lard and blubber. Her immense belly stretched out before her, reaching towards the floor as it heaved with every breath. She watched as the monitor displayed her ever-increasing weight, the number climbing higher and higher with each passing moment.

Her arousal grew with each pound that was added to her already colossal frame, and she found herself unable to resist the urge to touch herself. But as she reached down, her hand was met with a wall of flesh that had grown so thick that she could no longer reach her own sex.

Despite this, Foxy was determined to find release, and so she continued to watch the monitor as her weight skyrocketed. At last, the number on the screen reached her highest recorded weight yet: 2000 pounds.

As she reached this mind-blowing size, Foxy's body quivered and shook with pleasure, her massive thighs and belly wobbling and jiggling with each wave of ecstasy. She moaned and gasped as her body continued to grow and expand, her skin stretched to the limit with the sheer amount of fat she had accumulated.

Finally, she could take no more, and with a shuddering breath, Foxy came with such force that she felt as though she were going to explode. Her entire body shook with the intensity of the orgasm, and she could feel every inch of her massive form quivering with pleasure.

As she lay there, panting and gasping for breath, Foxy knew that she was now completely and utterly addicted to the sensation of growing larger and fatter. And so she would continue to gorge herself on the rich, decadent foods that had brought her to this size, reveling in the pleasure and bliss of her immense body.