/elite/

(32 KB, 320x500, 5D103330-45EB-4E16-BAA5-3611CCC34C01.jpeg)
Y’all remember the „Plump Fiction“ by Jolene Dubois thread we had a short time ago?

Turns out this guy made all of this whole story into a comic you can watch or listen to on YouTube.

The links to that are available over his Kemono
It’s good stuff.

We could also make this into a thread for audio books that way.
I've been reading his stuff and holy fuck is it good. His stories always seem to hit the right buttons. Weight of Love (Autumn) is really good.
Man, I’ve been trying to find the rest of the video series that’s not on YouTube, anyone find a way to see the videos? (Kemono doesn’t have them.)
>>7576
They are on kemono bro, you just have to look for plump fiction video series and they send a link to private yt videos.
>>7616
Ah, they seem to be back up, when I tried previously the videos said they were removed.
Is there anyone who can update the kemono?
>>7669
I'd be super appreciative for this too.
does anyone have a link to their stories in text form? I found the weight of love novel on their kemono and that was great but the rest is single comic pages and audio and I can’t get hard to audio books
Could somebody pls update kemono?
Did you know you can download one audiobook for for free with kindle prime free trial?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzkoV2VpZ2h0IG9mIExvdmUpbWRqSnRORnBCWlhjd1NTOWxkVEU9
I just realized that she dropped the entire Autumn video series on Vimeo, anybody have the link? (I can only find a select few chapter videos on Kemono)
Okay, hot take incoming. I bit the bullet and got myself a copy of Plump Fiction. I'm most of the way through it. It's fairly decent, but not great. I don't think it's nearly as great as it's hyped up to be. First off, the book (at least the physical copy) has a LOT of grammar and syntax errors and odd spacing and formatting choices -- this I can overlook, but it is VERY distracting. Secondly, the main character is portrayed as ditzy, self-absorbed, attention-seeking, somewhat manipulative, lazy and shallow. She is also basically addicted to cigarettes and alcohol. Now, if that's your thing, you're gonna love it. But if you're like me, where ALL of those characteristics are a major turn-off, the book is gonna be much harder to get into. What's worse, I don't even hate the main character, I just find her unlikeable and boring as a result, which is much worse. Thirdly, the book seems to fail at its job in the erotica genre -- that is, there's not much erotica in it. There are sex scenes earlier on, but they're only there to inform you that the characters are having sex -- they are not descriptive, they do not stimulate one's senses or imagination, and they are rushed. The first actual sex scene where the author actually describes anything is 194 pages in. It's a well-written scene, but it's tragically late in the game. And even when you arrive at a more descriptive sex scene, it's more descriptive than the last few, but it still leaves more to be desired. (I rolled over in bed to tell my partner about this, and they played a small part of their own audiobook with its own sex scene, and it was way, WAY better than what I was reading). To the author's credit, this book is spread over a longer timeline, which probably makes it one of the more realistic weight gain stories out there. But I cannot get over the fact that I paid actual money for a physical, 350-page novel which was ultimately mediocre, and I have gotten more enjoyment and satisfaction from a 10-page story I've found on the internet for free. I broke my rule and I got burned for it and now I'm a grumpy mess. Now I'm very hesitant about paying for anything I read in this genre again. I sincerely hope the author improves or has improved. I know writing a whole book is hard. The intent and idea was there, but there needed to be at least a couple more drafts, and at least one editor involved.
>>8078
I'm not sure if there's many editors out there willing to edit fat fetish fiction.
>>8078
Thanks for the review, very helpful. Lack of actual sex doesn’t bother me as long as the characters and situations themselves are sexy. Unlikeable protag is ok by me either. But I’m with you that gratuitous typos, bad grammar, etc takes me out of the story. If you feel it’s otherwise well written and kept your attention I’m still tempted to check it out. I’m curious in general about a sustained wg narrative this long. Not many out there.

>>8081
Sure there are, you pay them for it just like any other job. Of course you’d have to clear it first that kink is okay but trust me, they’re out there.

Thing is, Word, Google Docs, etc do a pretty good job of fixing spelling, grammar, etc. It amazes me someone would go through the effort of publishing with Amazon and not take advantage. Like I said above, too many mistakes and it takes me out of the narrative.
>>8078
Also the book is too long and sometimes it takes too much breaks from the wg stuff
Can someone post the books (any Jolene Dubois book), I mean, I really appreciate the audiobook but i wanted to read it myself, pretty please.
(43 KB, 609x800, bdcc14705cf9d7571102c75dc4ebec14e3cbecbaff572830fa52ea5d34dab2e3.png.jpeg)
I’ve recently sent a message to the Dubois team, and they responded with a hint of plans to do a type of noir story after the completion [or perhaps during] the WoL video series. Though I don’t have conformation that it’s actually in the development stages. Does anyone have word?
Would you like a noir book, or video?
>>8534
A full story would be great!
(46 KB, 800x548, 819066845db994ee707668832f4a7a85940151f1a5a05653c37453bcec98999c.png.jpeg) (82 KB, 800x759, be9e06777b567e0803cc8f36b28c266097e90daadabc39169c467626ef1a5adb.png.jpeg) (53 KB, 800x742, ed04dd8d544c98179982009804de7ae2b84718ea46abec329a7db8e78a661f45.png.jpeg) (54 KB, 630x800, d9fa2e1bd67756449463585dc1c82ffd4b7ea28e77cfd76a9fb07f9b56c496af.png.jpeg)
Besides WoL and PF, I think Girl Next Door is my favorite story by him. I love the dynamic between Ben and Jessica and the descriptions of her gain are top notch!
For the love of god someone update the Kemono
Update kemono
>>8903
I fucked your wife
I loved it
How do you update a kemono?
🤨⌚️.....
How do you update a kemono?