/elite/

What writers in the fetish sphere do you believe deserve recognition? Either for their skill, or for infamy?
Mollycoddles, bobothehobo, and Borin23 are some of the oldest writers in the game and they're still regularly pumping out new content.
Personally, I like stories with actual sex, which are in the definite minority. Besides the aforementioned crudeatoms the best imo are (in no particular order)

FeedHerSeedHer - best story 'Amy's Bakery'

TeasesFatties - best story 'Bondage Pig'

Rubens Feeder - best story 'Forced'

Litmistress - best story 'Dream Dungeon'

Adsein - best story 'A Succubus Diet'
Ljrockarts, his stories are the best because most of them are mutual gaining but most of them are behind a pay wall unfortunately, very few of his stories are free which sucks
>>6353 (OP)
Corpulency is genuinely very very good.
Invizking and spratfa were my faves for the unrealistic wg writing. Shame they no longer post.
(717 KB, 791x687, A_Very_Sunny_Christmas.png)
I understand that Borin is probably constrained by his commissions, but holy shit is it all so repetitive. Read one and you've read them all.

If people like it and pay him for it though, all power to him. I've just tried to read his stuff multiple times and get bored and remember why I don't read him.
>>6457
If I have to read "bingo wings" one more time I'm going to have a stroke
>>6374
>>6367
>>6434
very based choices
>>6465
worst for that kind of shit is zero-cz. you get sick of "a wrecking ball of fat" very very quickly
>>6457
I miss his Smash Bros shit so much dude. I’m so fucking tired of the same Fire Emblem fics he constantly churns out. I get that he gets bank from commissions doing it, and obviously making a living from writing fat smut is a blessing, so I’m not mad at him personally or anything. I just wish he continued BPBQ.
>>6572
Does Zero still write about that Red Robot shit?
>>6575
i have no doubt but i haven't looked at his content in years
>>6575
It's pretty much all red robot shit now. He hasn't wrote a decent fic in what feels like years.
sfx777 immediately comes to mind when it comes to pure hotness
>>6721
Are you taking requests?
Hazelinz wasn't a famous author but she was really good for writing stories that felt like they could actually take place in the universe. The stardew valley stories got fanart and was going to be referenced in the fat mod. Deviantart took them down and no one seems to have an archive but there were other stories too from nicher series. There was a yandere one with wg that read straight out of a saxxon comic and a few others too
>>6374
This is a really strong starter list. Thanks
>>6434
Thank you kindly!
>>6353 (OP)
StudioFA

The godfather of all Fat weight gain smut.

>>No one knows what happened to him, he disappeared and left his Helga comic unfinished. Some say he passed away, others say he went cold turkey from the scene, got married, and never returned.
https://www.deviantart.com/kodos11

I really loved Kodos11's stories, specifically his Career Growth series. but unfortunately he's transitioned toward writing AI garbage with short captions tacked on to the image... it's such a damn shame