/elite/

(28 KB, 474x356, OIP.jfif)
Got any stories relating to Winnie the Pooh?
(45 KB, 400x322, d8hnj50-d09975e7-0b31-4c06-8aa7-ee32f8a9e552.jpg) (213 KB, 1024x577, d8hnj4x-5c4ed1d2-3980-47a7-af31-1a116026ff29.jpg)
Here's an example of one.

Winnie the Pooh shuffled in his chair, humming while tying a bib around his neck. He was hoping for a mid-afternoon smackerel, and he knew that Rabbit always kept a larder full of honey and other treats as a store for leaner times. He also used nice, easy words for Pooh to understand, since he was a bear of very little brain. Words like “How about lunch?”, and “Help yourself, Pooh.”

Rabbit, on the other hand, begrudgingly set the table and clutched onto a jar of honey, looking wearily at the ceiling and wanting very much to get hurry up and get this lunch invitation over with. For as long as he had known Pooh he'd always stopped by for a bit of honey when his own pantry was empty, which was rather often, indeed. A bit too often for Rabbit's liking. But he couldn't simply say no, that wouldn't be proper etiquette, after all.

“Would you like condensed milk, or honey on your bread?” asked Rabbit.

“Both! But don't bother with the bread please, just a small helping, if you please?” Rabbit felt optimistic, thinking to himself that this may be a pleasantly short visit, after all. He daintily lowered the honey jar and dolloped a spoonful of honey onto Pooh's plate. “There you are!”

Pooh looked at Rabbit, then down at his plate, then back at Rabbit again.

“Is, uh...is something wrong, Pooh bear?”

“Well, what I meant was, that I wanted was a larger small helping.”

Wanting to hurry things along, Rabbit hastily offered a solution: “Perhaps it would save time if you took the whole...jar...” Interrupted mid-sentence, Pooh plucked the honey pot right out of Rabbit's hands! Rabbit muttered quietly to himself. This was not going to be a short visit, after all.

“Oh thank you, Rabbit!” He stood up on the chair in order to reach down into the tall jar to get at the delectable prize inside. He immediately dipped his paw in and began eating as fast as he could, his tummy grumbling in anticipation as the first few mouthfuls poured in. Over and over, his paw darted back and forth as he gobbled up the sweet treat. Before he'd realized it, he was scraping the bottom. He glanced up at Rabbit, then fixed his eyes rather sadly at the empty jar.

“Umm...would you like some more, Pooh bear?” Said Rabbit. Pooh's face lit up. “Oh yes, very much!”
(213 KB, 1024x577, d8hnj4x-5c4ed1d2-3980-47a7-af31-1a116026ff29.jpg) (45 KB, 400x322, d8hnj50-d09975e7-0b31-4c06-8aa7-ee32f8a9e552.jpg)
Here's an example.

Pooh Gets into a Tight Spot by Roffins

Winnie the Pooh shuffled in his chair, humming while tying a bib around his neck. He was hoping for a mid-afternoon smackerel, and he knew that Rabbit always kept a larder full of honey and other treats as a store for leaner times. He also used nice, easy words for Pooh to understand, since he was a bear of very little brain. Words like “How about lunch?”, and “Help yourself, Pooh.”

Rabbit, on the other hand, begrudgingly set the table and clutched onto a jar of honey, looking wearily at the ceiling and wanting very much to get hurry up and get this lunch invitation over with. For as long as he had known Pooh he'd always stopped by for a bit of honey when his own pantry was empty, which was rather often, indeed. A bit too often for Rabbit's liking. But he couldn't simply say no, that wouldn't be proper etiquette, after all.

“Would you like condensed milk, or honey on your bread?” asked Rabbit.

“Both! But don't bother with the bread please, just a small helping, if you please?” Rabbit felt optimistic, thinking to himself that this may be a pleasantly short visit, after all. He daintily lowered the honey jar and dolloped a spoonful of honey onto Pooh's plate. “There you are!”

Pooh looked at Rabbit, then down at his plate, then back at Rabbit again.

“Is, uh...is something wrong, Pooh bear?”

“Well, what I meant was, that I wanted was a larger small helping.”

Wanting to hurry things along, Rabbit hastily offered a solution: “Perhaps it would save time if you took the whole...jar...” Interrupted mid-sentence, Pooh plucked the honey pot right out of Rabbit's hands! Rabbit muttered quietly to himself. This was not going to be a short visit, after all.

“Oh thank you, Rabbit!” He stood up on the chair in order to reach down into the tall jar to get at the delectable prize inside. He immediately dipped his paw in and began eating as fast as he could, his tummy grumbling in anticipation as the first few mouthfuls poured in. Over and over, his paw darted back and forth as he gobbled up the sweet treat. Before he'd realized it, he was scraping the bottom. He glanced up at Rabbit, then fixed his eyes rather sadly at the empty jar.

“Umm...would you like some more, Pooh bear?” Said Rabbit. Pooh's face lit up. “Oh yes, very much!”

As he began eating from the second pot, Pooh noticed that his middle was beginning to swell, causing his legs to spread apart as his round shape filled out with more and more honey. Since it had become difficult to stand, he plopped down, dipping both paws in now as he greedily devoured the thick substance. The sudden increase of honey caused Pooh's tummy to grow faster than before as it bulged outward and began to press into the table, pushing his chair back. He grew so quickly in fact, that before long Pooh discovered that he could no longer reach the honey pot! He sighed wistfully, staring at the syrupy treat placed tantalizingly just out of reach.

“Oh, bother.” He exhaled sharply, trying to scrunch himself upright just long enough to grab it. With great difficulty he sat up, slowly, stretching his paws straight out as far as he could, just barely managing to nab it before Pooh's gut, refusing to be held in any longer, popped back outwards, squeaking and groaning as it wedged itself against the rim of the table once more. Having won his prize, Pooh bear lifted the jar to his waiting maw and began to pour its contents inside. In moments, he finished it off.
(120 KB, 571x406, d8hnj5f-e99e15b6-c3c6-4330-91f3-64bd535267fe.jpg) (191 KB, 568x427, d8hnj5d-9b4fba42-be46-4de3-98ff-db8f6e315f70.jpg)
“May I have some more, please?” asked Pooh, looking at Rabbit pleadingly. Rabbit sighed and fetched him another, bigger jar, trying his best to politely avert his gaze away from Pooh's atrocious manners. Pooh enthusiastically snatched it up, this time pushing his head right inside as he eagerly lapped up its contents. The rapidly increasing weight of his belly was causing him to inch down further and further in his chair, to the point where Pooh had to place his feet up on the table in order to keep himself from sliding off completely. He grew larger and rounder with every mouthful, his stitche s straining from the increased tightness as Pooh blissfully ate until that jar, too, was empty.

And so Pooh ate and he ate and he ate, hour after hour, honey pot after honey pot. For a long time, the only sounds that could be heard were those of Pooh eating noisily, accompanied by the occasional “mmmh” and “umf”, dotted with exasperated sighs from Rabbit as he wondered if there was any end to Pooh bear's vast appetite. By now, he was so plump that his feet began to lose their grip on the table, spreading apart wider and wider to accommodate his increasing largeness.

Then, suddenly, a “Whump!” echoed throughout the room. Pooh had finally become so fat that he had fallen out of his chair completely, landing on a heap of honey jars. He rolled onto his backside, his massive weight pinning him down as his enormous tummy sloshed and wobbled from the impact. Despite his fall, Pooh had hardly noticed as he kept greedily feasting, clutching his enlarged belly with one stubby paw while the other continued tipping honey pots up and into his sticky snout, stuffing himself with honey long past his tummy's ability to cope with such a huge quantity. And still he ate and ate and ate, his belly rising higher and higher, growing heavier and heavier, until at long last, he had succeeded in swallowing every last drop of Rabbit's honey.

Pooh tossed one last empty jar away and patted his protruding belly, which had now become so big and round that his paws could no longer touch one another. He let out a contented sigh, albeit carefully, since he was so full that taking in such a large breath made him feel uncomfortably tight. And there he lay for a long while. Finally he decided it was time to be moving on, and tried to push himself upright in order to leave. But Pooh's tummy, replete with honey, stayed firmly put. A puzzled frown crossed his face as he once again struggled to get up, but his paws gave out and he fell back down with a thump, his full belly groaning to voice its displeasure at being moved.

He had eaten himself immobile.

“Oof...ooh! Oh, somebody, help!” He could not see over himself, but stretched his paws out as much as he could in the direction he surmised Rabbit was standing. Rabbit, doing his best to hide the grimace on his face, clasped onto Pooh's honey-soaked paw and pulled.

“Ooop!” grunted Rabbit, unprepared for just how weighty Pooh had become. And so he pulled, straining to get the fattened bear to his feet. And for several moments, nothing...but then, inch by inch he rose, and between the two they somehow got Pooh bear back on his feet. Pooh stumbled a bit and for a moment Rabbit was worried his massive weight would weigh him down yet again and thus he might never leave, but Pooh managed to remain stable, although his distended belly forced him to lean way back in order to balance himself. With a sticky grin, Pooh caressed his newfound roundness and said, voice thick with honey,

“I must be going now. Good-bye, Rabbit!”

Slowly, and with tremendous effort, Pooh began to stagger towards the door. “Must you?” said Rabbit, once again speaking through a veneer of politeness.

“Well, if it – if you – ” Pooh looked at Rabbit expectantly.

“Actually, I was headed out myself”, said Rabbit.

"Oh...well, good-bye then, I shall be on my way."

"All right then, good-bye, if you're sure you won't have any more." Upon hearing those words, Pooh, in the midst of climbing through the exit, excitedly pulled his head back out and turned towards Rabbit, his too-full tummy rumbling in protest from the sudden movement.

"Is there any more?"

"No, there isn't."

Pooh's smile fell. “I thought not”, he said flatly. He wiped the honey from his face with his paw and swallowed one last mouthful. Pooh's taut tummy rumbled; his seams and stitches were already fit to burst. Without another word, he at long last turned to leave. He pulled with his front paws and pushed with his hind legs, and after a time Pooh's nose emerged from the other side of Rabbit's front door. And then after that his ears appeared, and then his shoulders, and then...

And then....
(182 KB, 519x403, d8hnj51-21352144-c68b-4975-a7de-e51638db7cac.jpg) (182 KB, 730x472, d8hnj54-61949ffa-3a93-4156-be00-7dd3d4291bab.jpg)
“Ooof!” Pooh's overstuffed middle stuck fast in Rabbit's small, round front door, yanking his top half backwards. Startled, he blinked once or twice, then began to push himself out again, but found that he could not. It was then that Pooh realized that he was the cause of the unexpected blockage. "Oh, HELP!" He let out his breath in order to make himself as small as he could. He struggled and he shoved, pushed and tugged. Pooh's embiggened tummy groaned and creaked like a cork as it fought against the walls of Rabbit's funnel-like doorway, but it simply would not budge.

“Oof. Oooh!...Oh, help AND bother!", he cried. "I'm stuck!”

Rabbit gasped as he watched his front door become plugged. Pooh's bottom bulged outward like an overinflated water balloon being wrung through a knothole, and he could hear Pooh's muffled grunts and the groans of his belly from the outside. "Oh, dear...oh, gracious!" Rabbit exclaimed, stunned by the sight before him. Oh, how foolish of him to let that bear keep eating! He had to do something. Flustered at his own lack of foresight as well as Pooh's unrestrained avarice, he forgot every last bit of his good manners and decided to take his frustrations out on his hefty houseguest.

Meanwhile, a very unhappy Pooh bear was struggling to free himself one way or another. "Oooof...mmf, oh, bother...if I cannot get out, then I shall have to turn back." And with that he began to kick, frantically trying to push himself backwards. But he was so full, and the pressure inside him from the squeeze of Rabbit's round doorway so great, that all he could do was weakly gyrate his little legs and was unable to reach even halfway around himself. Refusing to give up, still he wiggled, kicked, and grunted, until soon enough he felt his toes begin to brush against the wall. So close...he only needed one good push and he could dislodge himself. Almost there, just one...more...inch...

"OOOOHHHHFFF!" A gigantic shove from Rabbit forced the air out of Pooh, coming out in a long, exasperated grunt as he jostled violently forward. Pooh moaned and heaved as Rabbit continued to push, and with a creak and a rumble, his tummy nudged forward the tiniest smidgen. His chance at freedom gone, he reeled from the overwhelming tightness as he was wedged even further into Rabbit's front door.

Back inside, Rabbit grunted, his feet shifting under him as he shoved against Pooh with all his might. "Oof...It all comes...*mmph*...from EATING too much!" Rabbit, overcome with fret and embarrassment, put everything he had into trying to push Pooh out. But Pooh's tummy, so full of honey, only buckled and bulged as the weight of his plenitude shifted and squished up against Rabbit's half of the doorway.

Outside, Pooh's middle continued to creak and rumble from Rabbit's frantic efforts. Hoping to combine their strength in an attempt to get through, he braced himself and gave a mighty shove. As Pooh bear strained and stretched, he angrily panted back to Rabbit: “Hrrrnnnngh! Unnnhhhhh! Ooooooh, it all comes...from not...*creak!* having... a front...*rumble* door... *crreeeeaaaaak*...BIG ENOUGH!” And with that, his paws gave out and he snapped back like a rubber band. Despite all that effort, Pooh was utterly immovable.

Rabbit defiantly continued to throw himself against Pooh's bottom for several minutes more, but it slowly began to dawn on him that the battle to reclaim his front door would not be over anytime soon. “...Ohhh, dear...it's no use.” He wearily glanced back at Pooh's inextricable tummy, pinched and bulging from being stuffed into a hole ten sizes too small, and wondered what he had done to deserve this. Suddenly, his ears perked up as he was hit with one last glimmer of hope.

“There's only one thing to do,” he stated determinedly. And with that, he darted off towards his rarely-used back door.

“...I'll get Christopher Robin.”
I dont personally have any stories but i really love winnne the pooh and hated the fact that the last thread died early so ill bump
(72 KB, 580x750, 1494553634.rand0mdud3._img_0326.png)
Pooh had just finished his 1,000th pot of honey and then plopped down on his couch, which was flooded in empty honey pots. The silly ol' bear then grabbed the sides of his belly and began kneading his dough like tummy. After all these years, Pooh was astounded and very proud at how much bigger he had become. His tummy felt like a big ball of dough filled with sweet and sticky honey. After some kneading, Pooh felt an all too familiar rumbling accompanied by an all too familiar sound.

*pitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpit* *tsk* *POP*

That sound to Pooh only meant one thing.

"Oh yes" Pooh said in a giddy voice "I'm rumbly in my tumbly" he said while jostling his belly. "Time for something sweet" Pooh said to himself while rising from his couch and walking over to his cupboard to retrieve his honey supply.

It's true what they say, "some things never change," and to Pooh the only happy tummy is a full tummy.
Rabbit groaned, the silly old bears humongous butt was sticl in his wall once again "Oh! To bits with this big blubber butt!" Rabbit shouted shoving against winnie the pool's gigantic butt trying to get free but it was no use, and rabbit was sick of this. It was the 10th time it had happened in a month and rabbit was at his wit ends

"SOMEONE! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME IN THE OUTSIDE!?" Rabbit shrieked but there was no answer "Oh bother rabbit I don't think anyone is coming!" Winnie the pooh shouted back as rabbit yelled "What!?" "I said I don't think anyone is coming!"

"WHAT!?" screamed rabbit from the inside "I SAID I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS COMING!" Winnie the pooh yelled as rabbit groaned "As If I didn't know that genuis!" "WHAT!?" screamed winnie the pooh from the outside as rabbit slumped against the wall groaning once again.

Owl had an evil plan, he was getting revenge on dear old rabbit by fattening Winnie the pooh beyond belief, he wanted rabbit trapped in the hole forever "Just another bite i promise the last" owl said evilly shoving spoonful after spoonful of honey and jam into Winnie the pooh's mouth, the bear grunted and groaned but did as he was told as he continued getting fatter and fatter. Rabbit was growing concerned, he had barley another fruits and vegetables to last the week, and once he ran out as he was out of luck "Oh dear oh dear" rabbit whined reading a wheres waldo book" while meanwhile outside owl had brung Winnie the pooh 10 chocolates and 10 cream cakes "You will do as I say fatty!" Owl snarled and shoved the cakes into winnie's mouth one after one as qinnie the pooh grunted and groaned as owl laughed evilly unknown to him Tigger had discovered this "Whassa matter ole pooh boy? Owl why are you stuffing da sticky stuff into his mo-" but Tigger has no time to react as owl knocked him out hard, owl laughed evilly "I'll fatten Tigger too!"

Tigger awoke later to being shoved food into his gullet by owl, he was trapped in rabbit's window as he tried to yell for help but it was no use as owl began stuffing food into his gullet laughing evilly. "CHRISTOPHER ROBIN!!!! HELP MEEEEEE!" Winnie the pooh screamed as rabbit snapped "SHUT UP!" and winnie yelled "WHAT!?" "I SAID SHUT UP!" "WHAT!?" "I SAID SHUT UP!" "WHAT!?" "Oh god I am sick of this!" Rabbit snapped as just then he saw tigger's gigantic bum stuck in the other window "NO! NOOOOOO!!!!" Rabbit screamed trying to push tigger out but it was already to late, he was double trapped now.
>>6443
What title is this story?
>>6542
And who made it?
(7 KB, 229x220, images.jpg)
Pooh-Chan's Stoutness Exercise

The morning had been just perfect in the forest. A gentle breeze had come over, bringing a little coolness despite the bright sunshine and warmth of the summer. The verdant canopy rustled and swayed in the breeze, sending slivers of brilliant light dancing across the beaten dirt trails and brushy undergrowth. Deep into the forest, where the canopy parted and the trail spread into a wide clearing, stood a strange house, half buried under a vast tree with a heavy door frame between the tree's roots.

In front of the door, a log was laid to act as a seat for the occupant of the house, with a pile of sticks and wood set out ready for a campfire later on. Perched atop the log, thinking and considering what to do with her day while enjoying the weather, sat the occupant of the strange home: a girl, her blonde hair secured in twin pig-tails, who even from her sitting position seemed to be rather short and plump. She wore a bright red t-shirt which was a little too small for her chubby frame with a tight pair of sunny yellow shorts accompanied by brilliant yellow socks and brown loafers. Her clothes were ill-fitting, but in good condition, though closer inspection would reveal recent repairs to the seams of the shorts.

As the girl continued to ponder her day, a sound came through her open door which caught her attention. She stood and headed inside, looking up to the blue cuckoo clock as it chimed. She blinked, looking from the clock-face to the chirping bird popping out of the small door above it, then turned with a thoughtful look to the free-standing mirror beside her.

“That chime means something,” she pondered aloud. “Oh, but what was it...” She looked up to the reflected visage in the mirror. “Is there anything you can think of?” The reflection shook its head. “Oh bother, neither can I... Come on, Pooh, think...” Pooh-Chan held her head as she concentrated, and in a moment of clarity recalled what it was. “Oh yeah! It's time for my stoutness exercise!”

It was half past ten, nearly time for a treat, and as she did every day about this time, Pooh-Chan stood in front of the mirror and proceeded to hum a tune to herself as she raised her arms up above her head, stretching up onto her tip-toes, before lowering herself and leaning forward to touch her toes.

“Up, down, up!” Pooh-Chan sang to herself as she touched her toes and stretched.

“When I up, down, and touch the ground,

My tummy's in the mood.

Up, down, and touch the ground

In the mood... for food!”

Pooh-Chan patted her middle softly and smacked her lips, thinking of her treat to come as she held her arms out at her sides and turned on the spot, keeping her head to the mirror as much as she could before turning to the other side. After a full spin-round, she resumed stretching upwards and touching her toes, her tummy bumping her thighs as she went.

“I am soft, round,” Pooh-Chan continued as she turned around.

“And I have found,

Speaking chubby-wise,

I improve my cuddliness,

When I exercise!”

Riiip!

“Hm?” She raised her head and pricked up her ears at the sound. “What was that?”

Pooh-Chan straightened up and craned her neck to peer over her shoulder to see behind her, twisting as she tried to find the source of the sound. When she could not see it, she turned and peered back into the mirror. Reflected in the mirror was her yellow-clad bottom, and down the middle of her shorts was a rough rip, the pale blue fabric of her underwear peeking out through the newly-formed opening, the tiny strawberry details dotting the design across the revealed undergarment. Her straining shorts had given out, the seam down the seat pulling apart as she leaned down.

“Oh, stuff and fluff,” Pooh-Chan mumbled, frowning. “Christopher Robin will have to fix these... I'm starting to run out...”

The tubby girl removed the damaged shorts, setting them aside to be fixed later on, and fetched a new pair. As she began to slide her feet through the legs of her shorts, her panties too desperately strained to contain her soft, round butt. She pulled the shorts up her legs, wiggling her hips as she pulled the shorts up over her thighs with a bit more effort than she would have expected. The shorts seemed to groan as the blue-eyed girl finally settled the article of clothing at her hips, the tight item softly squeezing her thighs and waist as it struggled to retain her girthy bulk, the waistband vanishing underneath her tummy as it spilled outwards. Pooh-Chan let out a puff and patted her hips.

“There, that's better! Now, where was I?” she pondered, but she did not have to wait long to figure it out as Pooh-Chan felt a familiar tremble in her stomach. She lifted her cropped t-shirt and looked down to her tummy as it began letting out a delicate sound.

Pitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpit tis... POP!

“Oh! Brunch time!” Pooh-Chan grinned. She pulled down her top, which quickly rode back up to its original spot above her belly button. “My tummy is all rumbly, so it must be time for something sweet!”

She giggled, giving her round belly a rub and a cuddle before skipping over to the pantry, continuing her little song as she bent down to the lower cupboard. Her top half hidden inside the cupboard, she bobbed on her feet, wiggling her bum in the air as she rummaged around.

“I am short, fat, and proud of that,

And so with all my might,

I up, down, and up-down to

My tummy's great delight!”

“While I up, down, and touch the ground,

I think of things for food...” She emerged from the pantry empty-handed and looked to a corner cupboard, where she knew Christopher Robin kept an emergency supply of goodies, murmuring to herself, “Like honey, milk, and chocolate!”

“With a hefty-happy appetite,

I'm a hefty-happy Pooh!”

Pooh-Chan moved to the corner cupboard, humming to herself as she went. She gazed up at the top shelf, nestled above a can of condensed milk and a bar of chocolate. She tried to pick up what she was after, only to find it out of her reach. “Why must Christopher Robin put the jar on the top shelf? It's hard to reach up there!”

The stout girl stretched upward, her hand brushing the cool ceramic of her intended prize; a jar of honey the size of her head, a perfect snack for the chubby cutie. Failing to get a grip, she tried once more, her new shorts squealing as her leg muscles tightened, her red top riding further upwards, fully exposing her soft belly as she did, but her eyes were drawn away from her treat when another soft ripping sound was heard at her side. The new shorts had started to tear at her hip, too burdened by her movement. With a grimaced blush, Pooh-Chan finally claimed the jar and pulled it down.

“Sorry, shorts,” she managed as she got down to the ground and sat on the floor. “But now we have our treat!” She beamed, peering into the jar, but the smile was short-lived and quickly replaced by a frown. “Oh dear... empty again... Maybe there's a little sticky bit left...”

She reached into the jar, trying to scrape what little remained in the jar to try and find something to eat. She loved honey, and though it was not plentiful at that moment, she was not one to give up easy, if only for a taste of honey. While she struggled to gather what little she could, there came a soft buzzing sound from her window. Pooh-Chan looked over and smiled.

“A bee!” she cheered, scaring the insect some.

As the tiny creature retreated back out the window, Pooh-Chan picked herself up and sucked the small morsels of honey from her fingertips as she hurried over to the window, her eyes following the path of the bee as it flew towards an old tree a little ways away. High in the tree, she saw a hole with bees buzzing in and out.

“There must be a beehive up there!” she beamed. Her tummy grumbled hungrily, prompting her to softly rub her rotund midsection. “And just in time too. Don't worry tummy; where there are bees in a beehive, there's honey! I'm sure the bees wont mind sharing!”

The girl seemed pleased with herself, hurrying off towards the tree in hopes of getting her brunch, unaware of the events about to unfold for her.
Bump.
The Dreaded Skullasaurus

KRAA-KOW!
The inky blackness of the night sky cracked as a streak of lightning shot downwards, brilliant blue-white light momentarily illuminating the massive trees of the Hundred Acre Woods and casting deep shadowy shapes across the landscape before retreating into darkness once more. Deep inside the forest, the walls of a small home shook as powerful thunder rocked the summer night sky.
With each strike of the sky's wrath, the quaint home's interior was cast into light, revealing that not all of it's inhabitants were fast asleep. In the smaller bedroom, a frightened Pooh-chan sat shakingly in her bed, only a small sliver of her golden hair and blue eyes peeking from behind the covers of her bed. Pooh-chan hated the powerful night storms the summer would bring and this one was no exception.
"D-don't worry, Piglett. The storm should pass soon." she spoke softly, not wanting to wake her housemate despite her fearful state.
The girl craddled a small stuffed pink pig in her arms, whom she affectionately called "Piglett.". The toy was crudely stitched together and certainly showed it's age with several repairs across its threadbare form. Notably, the threads that held its black button eyes hung loose, but such small details never bothered Pooh-chan. Piglett was a gift to her from her housemate, Christopher Robin. Once his favorite toy, the aged plush toy was now the girl's much-loved stalwart companion.
The raging storm outside made the tiny room an awfully eerie place for the young girl, the echoing howls of wind and roars of thunder only making for a more terrifying night. Pooh-chan peered out from the blanket once again just as another flash of lightning illuminated the room. Dark shadows strayed over the walls of the room, the silhouettes of tree branches turning to the razor sharp claws of a terrifying monster. Pooh-chan let out a frightened squeak as she retreated under her covers once more.
"Ooh, this scary storm reminds me of the big scary Skullasaurus Christopher Robin told me about!" she said to Piglet.
The Skullasaurus was a terrifying beast, accalimed to have great bulging bug eyes and saber-like teeth, which lived in "Skull Cave", an area of the forest not too far away from the house. The legend went that those who heard the beast's haunting roar would be cursed. Pooh's grip on Piglet tightened as visions of the Skullasaurus filled her mind, the echoes of thunderonly punctuating her thoughts. Pooh-chan tried clearing her mind of the horrible thoughts, but just as she was managing to get the last glimpses of the creature from her mind's eye, a deep growl filled the room. Pooh-chan could feel her heart sink in fear.
"Huh..!? W-what was that!?" she squeaked in a small voice.
The chubby blonde could feel her body start to shake as fear set in, clutching her stuffed companion tighter. A second growl ground out, completely disproving the notion that the sound mind have been a figment of her frightened mind. In a flash of panic, Pooh-chan frantically pulled off the covers and fumbled to turn on the lamp on her bedside.
Picking up the small lantern, Pooh-chan scanned around the room. The soft orange glow of the delicate flame revealed a cluttered room with empty honey pots strewn about the wooden floor and large rug in the center. In the corner stood Pooh-chan's large mirror, before which she would often stand, speaking to her reflection or performing her routine stoutness exercises. She walked up to her mirror and looked at her reflected twin.
She was dressed in a grayish blue nightgown that reached down a short way down her thighs and was loose enough to be comfortable but still left the outline of a prominent tummy visible underneath. Her hair, normally in twin ponytails, cascaded down past her shoulders, flowing like a golden waterfall. Draped over head was a similarily colored nightcap, the loose-form cap lopped over on one side of her head.
"Oh, hello there." Pooh greeted her reflected self "You wouldn't happen to have seen a big scary Skullasaurus nearby, have you?" The reflection shook its head. "Oh good, it must have been my imagination then.”
Pooh chuckled a sigh of relief and turned to head back to bed, but just as Pooh went to move, she heard the growl again.
"Oh bother, there it is again!" Pooh-chan panicked and started pacing back and forth as she pondered her next move. "C'mon, Pooh, think..think..think!" she began to concentrate, lightly tapping her forehead with the knuckles of her free hand. "If that mean ol' Skullasaurus isnt here...then he must be elsewhere...and if he's elsewhere, that means...Christopher Robin!" Pooh-chan gasped!
Despite the rumblings of the storm and the growls, the home was very quiet, but this did nothing to qwell the worry that set in for Pooh as she imagined her housemate and dear friend in the clutches of the horrid beast. Lightning split the sky once more, igniting the night sky once again. The crash of thunder came almost instantly, the storm hunched over the house as the torrents cascaded down from the dark veiled sky. Pooh let out a squeak, moving to grab her blanket, wanting to hide away again, but another growl made her stop dead in her tracks. She could not sit by while her friend was in danger!
The girl remembered something in a moment, and hurriedly collapsed at the side of her bed, poking her head and shoulders underneath the frame as she rummaged through the gathered bits and bobs, searching for a certain something to help her in this situation. Her knees still rested on the ground, and her round bottom was stuck unceremoniously in the air, wiggling to and fro as she hunted. Had anyone entered that small room in this time, they would have had a nigh-unavoidable view of the blonde's posterior, clad in a pair of sky-blue knickers with cartoony honeybees across them, just visible in the dim orange glow of the lantern.
>>7101
At last, Pooh returned with her prize. In the girl's grip was a popgun, the wooden exterior somewhat battered and faded in spots. The brown stock and grip showed signs of wear, chipped woodwork and some details long since lost to time, while the silvery paint of the barrel had dulled to a scratched grey, the sheen gone. Despite the seemingly poor condition of the exterior, a firm rubber cork plugged the muzzle, ready to be fired. Pooh straightened herself up and went to open her door, but she paused for a moment and set Piglett on the bed carefully.

"I-it might be dangerous out there, Piglett." she told the stuffed toy. "You better stay here where it's safe. I... I'll be back once that mean... Sk-Skullasaurus is gone." She turned her gaze to the mirror once more, the reflected doppelganger holding its own weapon. "Y-you stay and protect Piglett." The reflection saluted her and rested the popgun on her shoulder as she started to keep watch.
Pooh's resolve waivered as she thought of the dangers that might lurk just outside her door, but her mind was made up, and much like when it came to honey, when Pooh set her mind to helping a friend, she stuck to it. Taking a shaky breath, Pooh-chan blew out the lantern, not wanting the light to warn the beast of her approach, and carefully opened her bedroom door. An icy wind blew through as Pooh did her best to silently close the door behind her, both to protect the safe haven of her room, and so that the Skullasaurus would not notice she had come out. She trembled as she clutched her popgun in both hands, ready to use it as she surveyed the front room.
The front door of the house lay ajar, allowing the winds to whisper through into the home, unknown words warning of unknowable horrors to poor Pooh's tormented mind. A flash of blue-white outside blasted through the window, lighting the hall, and glistening on the floor was a set of messy, sticky-looking tracks, misshapen and lumbering as they trailed from the door into the heart of their house. Pooh swallowed shakily as she headed further on, hearing something... inhuman, somewhere further inside. It sounded like dripping, but the drops seemed to rustle and pop as they hit. Then a rubbery squeak, followed by more rustling. Perplexed and anxious, Pooh peered around the corner, following the tracks to the kitchen area.
Hunched over in the middle of the kitchen was a strange figure, formless in shape as it slumped in the shade of the night, yet in the slithers of lightning flashes, Pooh-Chan could just about make out the slick, damp flesh. She gritted her teeth and swallowed silently, taking aim at the creature's back as unseen limbs toyed with something behind its bulky form. The sound of liquid dripping once again sounded, but Pooh-Chan's ears did not register it, her heart pounding in her chest as she shakily slid the popgun in preparation.
"L-leave... leave our house, m-monster!" She cried out, thrusting the barrel of the popgun back against the stock, launching the rubber cork from the barrel with a rush of air.
"Ow!"
The Skullasaurus yelped, having turned at the shout only to take the cork to the forehead. The hit stunned it, causing it to tumble over on its backside, it's 'flesh' splitting as it went with its head flipping back. Pooh-Chan stared as her eyes adjusted to the dark, and realised the thing she had shot was not a big, hideous monster, but her housemate.
"Chr-Christopher?" she squeaked in shock, before hearing a growl again. She yelped, dropping the popgun in fright and scrambling round behind Christopher. "O-oh bother, it's still out there!"
"Pooh-Chan?" Christopher Robin frowned, pulling himself up and glancing back over his shoulder to the cowering girl. "What are you doing up this late?"
"H-h-how can I sleep when th-there's a hungry Skullasaurus about?!" Pooh replied frantically. The deep rumbling growl came again, making her reflexively tense and grip onto Christopher. "C-can't you hear it?"
Christopher Robin blinked, dumbfounded by the remark, but in a moment he let out a soft snort and chuckled. Pooh was surprised and confused by this reaction, and her grip instinctively eased.
"Oh, Pooh..." he said, holding her shoulders softly and looking her in the eye with a gentle look. "There's no such thing as a Skullasaurus." he laughed. "That's the sound of a rumbly tummy of one very hungry girl." He replied, giving her tummy a soft poke.
Pooh-Chan, surprised by the comment. As Christopher backed off to light a lantern, she thoughtlessly gripped the hem of her nightie and lifted it up, leaning her back so that her round middle stuck out further for her ease. In the faint lamp light, she saw her stomach tremble softly, another growl coming out, ending with a gurgily "Pop!". She pouted softly.
"Oh, tummy!" she said grumpily. "You scared me!"
Christopher Robin chuckled again, having moved to take off his muddy boots and rain-soaked poncho. He closed the door and cleaned the messy tracks he had left when he returned from emptying a pot. Now Pooh-Chan's view was not blocked by the darkness or Christopher's form, she could see a pot gathering water from a leak in the roof, a tarpauline set underneath, explaining the strange, ecclectic sounds she had been hearing. She lowered her nightgown as Christopher returned to her, taking her hand kindly.
"Come on," he said kindly, taking his panicked friend to the table and sitting her down.
After a little coaxing, Pooh-Chan explained what had happened while Christopher stood at the stove, warming some milk for them both. As Pooh-Chan finished her little tale, he brought over a mug of warm milk for each of them, and a few cookies for them to share, just to help sate Pooh's hungry tummy.
"So, you were trying to save me from the monster," he smiled, sipping his milk. Pooh-Chan blushed, toying with a lock of her golden hair.
"W-well, of course," she replied. "I mean, friends have to look out for one another."
"Well, that was very brave," Christopher smiled kindly, ruffling her hair in a fraternal gesture. Pooh-Chan smiled, feeling a swelling of pride. "But try not to shoot me next time."
Pooh-Chan giggled, sipping her milk and munching on a couple of cookies. By the time she was finished, her belly was full, warm and happy from the milk and cookies. Her eyelids started growing heavy as sleep started to take hold of her. By then, the storm had eased to only a gentle pattering against the glass panes of the window. Christopher smiled as he took Pooh by the hand and led her back to bed, settling her in the soft warmth of her solitude. She cuddled up with Piglett as Christopher pulled the duvet up over her form, tucking her in.
"Goodnight, Pooh-Chan," he said softly as she closed her eyes, steady breaths filling the room as a sweet slumber took over. "Sweet dreams."
And despite the terror of that stormy summer night, Pooh-Chan enjoyed a very restful sleep, feeling proud that, even in the face of great fear, she had shown bravery, all in the name of helping a friend.
>>9677
Feel like this should go to the loli thread