/elite/

Looking for a Rise WG fic that was on deviant art that focused on her pregnancy and becoming a mother. Had a nice scene where she dressed up in an old idol uniform but with her fat milfy body.
One of the things that can get me into a fat/weight gain fan fiction is when the writer tries to find a way to justify the character getting fat/letting themselves get fat that at least kinda feels like a natural evolution of the character from the established continuity.

And the thing that can turn me off right away is amateurish writing, poor prose or dialogue, and generally things feeling too out of character.
>>6155 (OP)
What is a good place to post work like this if you've made some? Preferably anonymously, or with at least a degree of separation.

>>8517
>One of the things that can get me into a fat/weight gain fan fiction is when the writer tries to find a way to justify the character getting fat/letting themselves get fat that at least kinda feels like a natural evolution of the character from the established continuity.
You might like a project I'm working on, then.
>>8522
Yeah sure you can post your own
>>8523
Mi30 cassette you want you stuff?
>>8523
>Yeah sure you can post your own
That doesn't really answer my question, but thanks anyway.
(92 KB, ThePorkingOfMeg.txt) (225 KB, 1024x1024, ThePorkingOfMeg.jpg)
Meg takes a reluctant journey to become a living embodiment of Quagmire's darkest desires as she finds her true calling in life: to be his fattened pet forevermore. (16,527 words)
(122 KB, 1024x941, ThePorkingOfMeg2.jpg) (95 KB, ThePorkingOfMeg.txt)
Here is a story where Meg Griffin gets abducted by Quagmire and fattened to immobility.

"The Porking of Meg" 16,997 words
>>9107
Antagonizers fault always. Dont provoke.