/elite/

Can someone pastebin some of crudeatoms stories in his e-junkie or in is ko-fi?
thanks dude
Can someone reupload the first link pls?
2nd link too my man please?
>>6063
It’s added in the link
>>6061
Would it be possible to get a reupload please?
I'd just like to formally make a complaint about the file-share site of choice.
We Transfer creates a constant loop of "Can we get a reupload".
Amazing upload! Does some has the feede within?
>>6302
I’m not posting any of the stories on MEGA, but if you have any other way of posting it on a single link, or try MEGA. Then by all means. I get the concern since this is like the third time someone’s asked for the link.

- sincerely the degenerate who bought 85% of the stories on there
Very sorry to ask, but for Insatiable Aspers, could an upload be made for the version which has male and female wg? I'm someone really into mutual and that version was what caught my eye about it. Once more sorry about asking about this, please and thank you.
Can someone reup please
I was wondering does anyone have the stories from buymeacoffee theres alot there.
Does anyone have a copy of Food Appreciation and Tasting Society?
Bumbing this up if Someone wants to share something new
bumping for the new story collection
>>7717
Anyone got a reup?
There's a new story, The Top Percent. Anyone here has gotten their hands on it yet?
someone has some of his newer stories?
he just dropped this new one called thunderade- anyone have it??
he's released 2 long form stories in the past week on his e-junkie - Fluid and Vitality. anyone have them and able to share?
If someone has some of crudeatoms new stories and is willing to share them it would be much appreciated
>>8277
Base64 encoded text
Wetransfer has wetransferred the files away. Can I get a re-up?
>>8456
"Download not available
This transfer has reached its download limit. Please contact the original sender."
>>8469
Because when you hear good things about some. No one listens. But the bad stuff oh I have your attention. Bad then good.
>>8471
>>8471
Seen goats get their heads chopped off. Seen a grown man get shot off his motorcycle as young boy broad daylight. Dead on spot. You dont fucking scare me. Got shot up on corner summer day in from of corner store. Gang shit.
(0.9 KB, alternative_file_hosts.txt)
>>8456 >>8469
yes, wetransfer expires quickly, and it even started imposing a download-limit recently.

you can try other filehosts (see attachment).
anyone's got screen time? or any of the stories posted before but with male content
anyone got broadening your perspective wrath and pride?
>>8576
bought it for $4.50 to sate my curiosity and it was pretty meh. not as good as the original BYP and had a rushed pacing and undeveloped characters
any updates / reups?
>>8580
could you share it maybe?
Here's all the story i have from CrudeAtoms: https://mega.nz/file/0Yln1SIC#PAY_rOYeIhD9dzum2nTDqo9o_7boC2Bhq4xnPWsD7Tw
It includes :
-Bounded Gain Omnibus
-brooke of revelations
-BYP 1 and 2
-curves slippery when wet
-Fluid
-game changer
-Cursed ?
-Humanity test 1,2
-Insatiable Aspers female only and female and male version
-mothers interested in litterary fiction deluxe version
-pleasures pixies 1 and 2
-schoolgirls milf
-secret realms series
-the season
-tune in pig out
-Vitality
If anyone has anything else from CrudeAtoms i will be interested
I just checked and his Buymeacoffee site seems to be dead. That`s his whole "Crude Club" stuff gone.
I think he had a story about a man`s semen having hypnotic powers or something like that, and using it to make her girlfriend fat. "The power I think it was called.
Anyone saved that or anything else of the Crude club content?
can anyone reup? mega is missing a couple of stories
>>9029
He's posted many of these on his DA by now. Everything that's not in there is probably gone for good.