/elite/

Need help finding this story I read a while a ago, it was about this woman who met a feeder who had written about a feeding machine and she wanted him to put her in one and force feed her, he starts feeding her and eventually buys her a shock collar to force feed her with, towards the end of the story she gets stuck in the shower and that’s when she decides she wants to lose weight but she offers him her friend to fatten up before going
>>5446 (OP)
The first thread on this board is a "lost stories" thread.
SMH
lost a really good story where yuri from DDLC is force fed and given an orgasm as well by the protagonist really good story but I can't find it anymore was originally on Deviantart
Does anyone have the Danganronpa Feedee-cutions stories that had DR waifus going through various massive WG scenarios in the style of an execution?
Bros we have a lost stories thread already.
Its literally the first thing you see on this board
Does anyone have the Serena weight gain story about ch 14 and ch 15?
Anyone have a novasfatshack archive?
Anyone have a wakkkwakkka archive? Been looking for it forever
>>8001
I completely forgot to open access for the wakkkwakkka stuff, whoops. Should be accessible now.
Thank you!
Any stories from gamblin07? He had a series called Jessica Roco on deviantart as well as other artwork, but then nuked his account.
A story about a fat slob brother being taken to a fast food restaurant by his hot sister. I think she jacks him off in the disabled toilets. Was on FF like ...15 years ago?
>>8032
dammit, I always miss the MABs.
anyone got a reup? I'm just looking for his Sailor Neptune/Uranus fic.
So this is a strange one, kind of just want to find it again because I remember it weirding me out.

I’m pretty sure the premise started with a girl driving in the country and stopping in a field where a horse sneezed(?) on her, which caused her to slowly gain weight and eventually become massive etc, I think there was a scene of eating fast food in public and her getting made fun of by a group of friends + some slob elements. I remember the story ending with her boyfriend/partner coming home to find she had transformed into an obese horse/human hybrid and he ended up recognising her because of her eyes and blonde(?) hair.

Im guessing it was on FF but can’t say for certain, hoping someone else can find it so I can confirm it’s not some false memory of mine…
>>8032
Could you reupload? I’m looking for one with Ursula and another two or three part story with the white wings thinking it’s his but I can’t find them on DA
I'm failing to recall a story concerning two friends working at one of their aunt's(?) dairy farm and the other deliberately gaining weight by gorging on heavy cream etc.
At some point the farm-girl's cousin (whose mother owns a pig) becomes the gainer's rival in weight gain.
They all eventually open a bakery.

Any insights appreciated.
>>8164
whose mother owns a pig *farm
>>8169
That's the one!
thanks
would anyone happen to have the original version of angela's farm?
Looking for the story about guy who met girl with massive ass in gym, then she went on a date to his place where he cooked for her and then fucked her.

It was on deviantart and, i dont know if its the author, but i remember it being closely tied with the guy named XjarvisX, the author of another ass centered stories such as ample ass in my class or there she stands
Looking for one I believe was called "The Couch" it involved a woman sitting on a couch and proceeding to outgrow it entirely, ending with her belly approaching the TV in front of her. I belive it was on Dimensions.
>>8180
Hi, I found this thread in like January. Sorry I found this thread after the link expired. Can you send it one more time?
Anyone got (kinda) league of legends story, where Shyvana is a queen, and due to sickness concerning the whole kingdom, she gains massive weight? Some doctor wants to help her, but trought the night she gains even more. Jarvann IV is her husband, and wishes to see her. It got 2 parts, I don't remember what was the name of it, but I do remember that it was great.
Can someone reupload the Borin23 Archive please?
I already asked in the other one but I am going to try here too.
I am looking for a story which might have been deleted.
It was about a woman allying with a fast food company in order to become president.
She achieves this but ends up causing an obesity crisis in the country.
I'd figure I would try my luck here as well.

I'm looking for the 3rd and final part to "More 2 Love, More 2 Gain" by Big Chris. It used to be part of the Dimensions Archives but was taken down. There was another site that hosted the stories but only the first 2 parts were available. If anyone has saved the 3rd and final part it would be really great.
Does anyone have Brendanruler8's story Revenge: BE Edition story? His DA account was deactivated. Also, I vaguely remember this older story (early 2000s era?) where this girl was being held against her will in some secret factory somewhere. I can’t remember if it was BE or Body Inflation/fat but she was being fed something and slowly growing, filling a good part of the warehouse. They were using her to produce something so maybe it was BE with milk? Anyway some human rights activists sneak in to try to save her but accidentally turn the machine on full blast and she grows wayy bigger and possibly pops if IIRC? Anyone remember this?
does anyone have an archive of devilgolucky's stories? specifically the one about Ryuko being a slob bully?
Can someone give me all of borin23 work included deleted ones
Does anyone have any Biggirlshere stories saved?
>>8701
>>8567

I was unaware Borin deleted stuff. Guess I really got to download everything. I did noticed his Smash Bros folder go from 49 to 48, anyone know what got deleted?
>>8855
Due to DA's retarded policies he deleted anything involving a character that may be underage.

I'm only aware of the Persona stories getting deleted, but there is likely many more.
Anyone have the story “Tank Ass”
Does anyone have any of the following stories or where to find them?

Daughter’s distraction
Truly the perfect mother
Soft moms hug better

Possibly ‘in mom’s footsteps’

I don’t know the name for the last one but it was a time traveler who went to a few different places in history to tell different society’s to praise larger women so when he returned the trend would be for bigger women to be normal. Fairly short story
Does anyone have any Biggirlshere stories saved?
Does anyone have Borin23's The Legend of Zelda stories? He deleted them off his da a while ago and I can't find it.
I doubt anybody would have saved any of this, but I’m looking for two old greentext stories that were originally posted on /d/. One took place in a fat-future setting and was a POV story about interacting with an immobile woman reliant on wall-e style tech. It took place in her house and climaxed with the POV character leaving her alone with a running vibrator stuffed in her out of her reach. I remember she had fake holographic clothing as well.

The second story I’m more interested in, it was rougher and more conceptual than the former. The premise of the story was that you and your wife end up getting put inside a simulation or some kind of false reality by an unknown force. You’re stuck on a deserted island with no resources but can generate clothing and food on a whim, just no building materials that you’d be able to use to make a boat or raft. POV character’s wife fattens herself up so that she can be used as a makeshift boat or raft, with you building sails out of stitched together clothes and stuff.
>>8180
Can you or someone reupload this? Would be greatly appreciated
>>9208

>One took place in a fat-future setting and was a POV story about interacting with an immobile woman reliant on wall-e style tech. It took place in her house and climaxed with the POV character leaving her alone with a running vibrator stuffed in her out of her reach. I remember she had fake holographic clothing as well.

God I remember that. So hot. I will try to find it. It is possible that I saved it but don't get your hopes up.
(185 KB, 1024x692, IMG_1914.jpeg)
>>9227
Thanks, I would very much appreciate it. I was hoping to be able to make a chat bot out of it.
>>9240
Nah, good story though. I had forgotten having read it.
>>9227
I think there was a greentext with this plot. Is this what you were thinking about?

>Rich girl hires you to massage her
>Spoiled and has everything automated and done for her
>Still craves a real touch over machines
>You arrive, greeted by swarm of drones
>Open the door
>She's massive, dominating the penthouse
>In shimmering simulated holodress blowing in an nonexistent breeze
>She has her vr headset pulled off and she's drinking a syrup from a tube
>Has oxygen feed to even breathe
>Perfect skin a telltale sign of nanomachine health arguments
>Her tits weigh more than you, belly past her feet, butt piling up behind her
>Has an huge, yet undersized hoverbra and belly supporters to not crush herself
>Still nearly completely pinned by herself
>Bigger than any hover supports you've seen, but she's overflowing them
>Getting milked, two tubes pump a steady stream of thick cream
>She can barely see past herself
>Her eyes go up and down your body taking in your muscular form
>The holoclothes vanish, leaving her naked
>You start with a belly massage
>Oiling down her fat body
>Unable to even feel anything past the feet of fat insulating her
>Reach into her folds and bellybutton
>Move to her thighs and calves, occasionally feel a little atrophied muscle to work
>Feet are like small pillows sinking into her cankles
>Likely haven't supported her weight ever, even toes are fat
>Painted perfect nails she would never see with her own eyes
>She's ticklish and you tease her a bit, all she can do is squirm her toes
>She retracts the feeding tube and tells you off
>You smile and obey, coming up to her tits, Another useless mass of fat
>Massaging them forces more milk out and she moans
>Take your time, making sure you cover everything with attention
>Her shoulders are buried in fat, arms have barely any muscle
>She can barely lift them herself, and rely on a holo display her hands rest on
>Her hands are being overtaken by her armfat, too fat to even make a fist
>Her face is gorgeous, make up isn't a holosim, but real
>She's sweating
>Fat flushed cheeks and chins, and shiny, straight hair in a pink dyed bob
>Cute wide eyes squinting and thick lips pouting from her plush face
>You massage her nonexistent neck, hearing her neck pop
>Can she even turn her head herself?
>You run your hand down her cheek
>Her glare melts slightly
>She tries to lift an arm to bat you away, but it only shifts a few inches
>Sighs and has the tube slide back into her mouth, ice cream pouring down it this time
>You go to her back, stepping over some other tubes
>Digging into her back you manage to work what little muscle is there
>Her twin mounds of ass behind her get a rubdown too
>Glutes completely untouchable behind the feet of fat
>You ask if she was pleased with the massage
>She haughtily asks if that's all
>You smirk
>You reach over and grab the controls from her
>She can't see exactly what you're doing
>Tease your cock in her oiled belly button
>She starts whining, you force the syrup tube back in her mouth
>She can't bring herself to fight it, she wasn't eating for minutes
>You have a drone hold up her belly and you start digging for her pussy
>Her mound is the size of a mobile woman's belly
>You plunge your hand in, pulling the toys in it.
>They were on.
>She's far too fat to even try to kick you away.
>You just have your way with her
>Her breathing gets faster and more ragged
>This is probably the most intense exercise than she's had in a long time
>It feels so good, she wants to moan, but keeps guzzling down the frozen sugar
>She reaches for the emergency override controls
>She's never used them before, and they were installed when she was sitting up more
>She manages to shove her arm forward
>Her fingers brush against the buttons, but she can't quite see
>An extra hard thrust sends a fatquake through her, and her arm slips back and away from it
>She can't do anything but ride the waves of pleasure running through her
>You remind her how helpless she is by lifting her belly a little more
>It it rolls back against her chest, pinning her against her assfat
>You feel her finish, suffocating under her own weight.
>Let her relish in it, and lower her belly a little so she can breathe again.
>Stuff her toys back in.
>Browse menus and pay yourself.
>Find toy controls and turn them up to the max
>Place the controls on her cleavage, making sure she can see them.
>Take a pillow and cover the emergency override with it.
>Blow her a kiss, promising you'll be back tomorrow.
>>9245
This is the one, thanks a lot bro. Where’d you pull it from?
>>9253
It's from 4chan years ago
fourthing the borin zip reupload, hoping someone who downloaded it sees this.
>>9267
absolute legend, thank you
Does anyone have the jewelry Bonney and York story by borin23?
I need help finding this Weight gain story, I believe it’s called Fastfood For Yu.

It has these three girls end up having the most unhealthy food replacing their lunch meals, turning them into massive slobs/blobs.

Ends up having a optional ending where they delve too far into their debaucherious life style, and their hearts explodes
>>9377
Go for it. It was hot.

>>9371
You are quite lucky. It's a deleted story from swivle-tree. Ever since I saw some fine stuff deleted I started saving stuff. Here is it.

https://gofile.io/d/ZJRBcy

Now time for me to beg too. I remember reading a story on this site that involved an immobile woman in a batriatic bed and her nurse. The nurse cleaned her up, fingered her and then penetrated her if I remember correctly. It wasn't really consensual. The woman was too weak and too fat to resist.
(7 KB, nurse.txt)
>>9378
I have the story you're thinking about. It's attached as a text file to this post.
I need another one, This one was a Danganronpa themed on called “The Ultimate test subject”

Story summary that I can remember: Miu Iruma creates a serum in hopes of having bigger boobs, so she puts the serum in the all of the school girls meals. The serum instead turns every girl in the school into extreme slobs. A highlight I remember most how the author described how these massive students waddled into the cafeteria and ate like feral animals, soon they ate so much that all the girls fart but glare at eachother signaling “This never happened” deal. In the end Miu Iruma realizes she made a mistake and attempted to create a cure but she ends up creating a serum that 1000x stronger and makes it all worse
Does anyone have a now deleted story called Spider-Gwen Water Weigh Gain or something similar to that? It was about how Spider-Gwen gets injected with a serum developed by AIM making her absorb water and gain weight. At one point is locked inside a Shield facility for a month, where she then breaks out and jumps into lake making her go planet size.
Trying to find an old greentext I remember about a guy working at an office and his boss/coworker with a huge ass gets stuck on the escalator. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
There was this one ddlc story on DeviantArt called "Doki Doki feeder club" it was first person where the girls continuously stuffed the MC as much as they could. It was a 4 part series with the MC going on some sort of date with each one. I think the author deleted their account but is there any way to recover their stuff?
There is a story I recall that was a Final Fantasy story where Tifa kept fattening up ladies from other FF games. Eventually she meets Fran from FF12 that takes to this like a fish to water and gets bigger and more gluttonous. I think it all ended with Fran eating a stuffed and imobile Tifa.
>>8169

It’s not longer available
>>9396
I can't find that but I found something that might be better for me, anyway. Both of these are really interesting and take the game-world concept to a great level. This writer might have other stories like this too, I'm not going to look through them all, this one and the series with the female protag are plenty for now.
https://www.deviantart.com/trmtum/art/Monika-s-Newfound-Desires-876405763

https://www.deviantart.com/cheetah-deviant/art/Just-Desserts-DDLC-WG-1-3-902103398

The way an awkward compliment gives Natsuki the opening to stuff the protag is so good lol.
Hoping someone can help me find this one.

It was a story on fantasy feeder. There was a fat woman who wanted to be thin, so some witch kisses her really hard, making her thin in the process. But then at midnight or something all her fat comes back at the worst most embarrassing moment.
There was a multi part story in deviantart about a guy who becomes a math tutor for his friends younger sister, she’s a fat slob who gains a bunch of weight over the course of it. Eventually he becomes her full time caretaker.
Anyone remembers a story where some miserable woman with an FA boyfriend decides she wants to gain weight in the most unhealthy way possible until she dies?
I also remember another story from here where a rich family's dad gets arrested and the mother and 2 daughters have to relocate to a trailer park and they completely ruin their figure in the process, anyone knows where is it?
Asking for the borin23 zip reupluoad
Anyone know the name of the Matrix story where Neo chooses the blue pill, then he becomes a bhm?
Hello, does anyone have the story of bloom into you by borin23? I remember reading it once and haven't come across it since
>>9596
So much pedo crap in there lol
>>9621
"lol" at the absurdity of how much underage content is in there, not appreciation of it. Don't project.
does anyone have for CountingCarbs's repaid in full?
Can someone please reup borin23 zip?
Cant remember the name, it was a story on Fantasyfeeder, maybe 3 to 5 chapters?. It was a story about a girl that was kidnapped or something being done to her. She was strapped to a fuck machine and every time she fucked or came onto it, the tube attached to her face would keep giving her food.
>>9559
You're most likely thinking of Kairuk's "Flabby Little Sister", which sadly is missing now along with the rest of the stories
>>9665
Yesss this was it, gone forever tho I guess?
need help finding a story on deviantart about tron bonne finding a cursed idol and getting fatter because of it, i remember specifically at her fattest they mentioned her chugging mayo, anyone got it?
Anybody have ReallyNiceGain's "Three Health Issue Shorts" ??? It featured three short drabbles: The first one was 2 Little Witch Academia characters immobilised and swelling up from magic, the second one was Ruri and Kirino from Oreimo going to a maid cafe that enabled them, and the third one featured Byleth and Bernadetta from Fire emblem, with Bernadetta being bedbound. All of they're other stories appear to still be up, but it seems like this one for some reason disappeared. If anyone has it that'd be great.
(10 KB, 322x290, GWGWzH4WoAArwuG.jpeg)
I find myself posting on this thread out of desperation because somehow every single search I can think of has failed me. I need help finding a stuffing story on deviantart focused on KAngel (from Needy Streamer Overload), this one really stood out to my personal kink because it had a fully written out "narrated" tame popping/bursting ending in the style of the game. I know for a fact it was posted this last year, and highly specific details like the fact that some emoji like 💙ℹ are used within it, but somehow I can't find it anywhere I would save stuff, I can't remember the author, and search engine filters think I describe something that does not exist. Help me anonbros