/elite/

(65 KB, 1087x1122, Misato and Asuka by cozynakovich.jfif)
>>5312
He's written a fair amount of it and a lot of it is still on his DeviantArt page. He's deleted some of it, though, that I know. He deleted his original "Evangelion Weight Gain" story, both parts of it, which is a shame because for all its spelling errors and grammar flaws it never failed to get me going.
>>5408

Can you repost it since it no longer works.
If anyone else has good storys let me know
I remember a story of all the main EVA Pilots having to be tube fed for an exercise and get fat and then it becomes a competition between Asuka and Kaworu to see who gets Fat Shingi
Anyone has FC-Punk "Asuka & Shinji, The Fat Couple"??
or someone can update is kemono party page?
(290 KB, 2000x2012, FWWLuNbWIAQ_Cdp.jpg)
>>6056
Speaking of FC-Punk, there's another deleted story of his that I think is called "Shinji and Kaworu's Naked Day." It's pretty much exactly what it says on the tin, fat Shinji being naked along with Kaworu. I'm keen to find it.
(22 KB, naked_day.txt)
>>6768
It's attached to this post as a text file.

>>5203 (OP)
Speaking of Zerpz, does anyone have a backup of all of his stories?
>>7420
I've really been liking this series so far. How big do you think Asuka is gonna grow?
>>7427

Happy to hear it!

As to your question, I'm not sure; topping out somewhere around 225 kg eventually, perhaps? She'll probably remain more in the 190-210 range in subsequent installments (whenever I'm struck with inspiration to put them out), though. As you can probably already tell, with these stories, I'm more interested in depicting fluffy slice-of-life feedism stuff in a pairing I'm attached to than I am in making the gain the main focus. So, don't expect to see massive growth installment-to-installment.

That said, I have been toying the idea of eventually doing a flash-forward one-shot where she's large enough that her mobility is significantly restricted and/or a flashback series about the two of them working out that they share this kink interest and starting the journey to her current weight, but no promises.
>>7434
>a flash-forward one-shot where she's large enough that her mobility is significantly restricted
Man, I would love to see this. I'm really interested in seeing how their relationship dynamic would play out when Asuka is immobile or barely mobile.
This is my first attempt ever trying something like this. Please tell me what you think. I intend for this to be a slow burn story.

Chewing methodically and slowly, already finishing her third meal for the day sat Rei Ayanami. At this point in the day, she was full but not stuffed. There was more to come. This was her routine for the past week now. To eat until she was bloated and wincing from the dull pain of an overstuffed belly. It started almost accidentally, her relationship with Shinji having blossomed into something more intimate, she quickly learned that not only could he cook well but expressed his love by feeding others. The feeling of being cared for, thought of, and especially the fullness both emotionally and physically was instantly addicting to her. Internally Rei was met with a puzzling new thought to come to terms with: she wanted more. She wanted more good food. She wanted more love and attention. And most of all, she wanted to be fuller. The warm feeling of fullness she was left with after stuffing herself with any and all food before her was a sensation she could not get enough of. To go from being deprived of nearly all feelings to this new experience was simply overwhelming for Rei. After coming to terms with and accepting her new desire, she brought it to the one who had enabled it all to begin with. For Shinji it was not enough that a woman enjoy and be satisfied with his cooking, he also wished to see her grow too. After hears of keeping his very personal fetish secret, its no understatement to say he was beyond surprised. Right before him was a dream come true in the form of a bloated Rei, calmly massaging her belly and anticipating answer. Before a more coherent thought could ever form he had immediately given her a shaky, but approving, "yes!" giving Rei all that she needed to start them both on a journey in gluttony. That night marked the beginning of the first true stuffing which set the pace for many to come.

Back to her present situation, Rei had cleaned her plates and finished off a third meal, something which was expected now after a week of concentrated effort. She passed the feeling of being satiated hours ago and now had a dull pain in her midsection. It was welcomed, for she knew that this was a clear sign she'd surpassed her regular capacity and well onto pushing her maximum again. One of Rei's defining traits is her firm commitment to whatever had her focus. After establishing with Shinji she wanted to be filled with his food, and that he wanted to see her grow from it, she set out to push her absolute limit every day. The oncoming fourth meal carried by her loving feeder was no match for Rei's determination despite protest from her swollen tummy. As she chewed through the first plate the slight pain of a stretched gut turned into a warm stinging. She continued, using her free hand to rub her belly to ease some of the discomfort. Halfway through the second plate she was starting to slow down, now feeling sluggish. Rei pushed on, last night she'd stopped at this point but it wasn't going to happen again. Now on the third and final plate of this meal, Rei found herself out of breath and unable to ease her aching belly. In a final mustering of her strength after a quick break, Rei attacked this dish with a ravenous vigor. Within moments the food she so loved was gone. She rose from the table and slowly shuffled her way over to the couch cradling her pregnant looking food baby and crashed. Falling into a food coma, she awoke hours later to the warm sensation of her loving boyfriend tenderly massaging her impressively distended stomach. Hot to the touch, it felt to her that there was simply a large stone where her torso should be. This pleased her knowing that she had once again surpassed her own capacity for the eighth day in a row. In addition to this, Rei was facing another pleasure. The praise from her feeder combined with the overwhelming fullness she loved caused a stirring of emotion and desire in her. Reaching past her obstacles of a belly, Rei moved her hand to her panties and was unsurprised that they were damp. As the massage continued, the pressure built and Rei couldn't contain herself when a moan escaped her lips. Shinji stopped, hesitating from trying to process what he just heard and if he really heard what he thought he did. Breaking him loose from the stupor, Rei's fingers wrapped around his wrists and pulled his touch back to her inflated gut. Realizing it was his invitation to continue, Shinji picked up where he left off. Rei drifted back into her food coma, this time quietly moaning to the rhythm of Shinji's hands as they made their way across her stomach.

Weeks of this routine were due to catch up with her, and Rei was met with the first consequences of her efforts. In her previously lithe form, no one could reliably guess where such a small woman would gain weight, but as time crept forward since she and Shinji entered their relationship it was becoming more apparent she was a bottom heavy gainer. During one of her regular eating sessions, now 4 weeks since she's started, her panties finally gave way to the soft flesh steadily piling onto her waist and hips. Standing up after demolishing yet another series of meals and beginning to make her way to the couch for a much deserved rest, Rei jumped at a sudden pop at her hips. As she looked down past her large gut her jaw dropped, amazed, when she realized what popped. Spotting the ripped panties on the floor instead of clinging to her widened figure, Rei felt a rush of different emotions. She knew that her body would change, but to have the undeniable proof of it laying before her was exhilarating. Before she could properly cope with all these rushing feelings, Rei picked out one very familiar sensation above all the others. As she settled down on the couch in her resting position, a wandering hand made its way between her legs. Across the hall a sharp cry and loud gasp for air startled Shinji while he put the dishes away. The following day, Rei promptly announced to Shinji that she needed to go clothes shopping and much to his astonishment, that she now wanted him to feed her more in addition to her regular meals. Rei had big plans for a bigger body.
(55 KB, 960x720, edit-eva.jpg)
>>6056
>Anyone has FC-Punk "Asuka & Shinji, The Fat Couple"??

We never did get this. I didn't even know it existed until I stumbled on it during a completely random Bing search.
>>8548
It's on Kemono, brez
>>8719
What's his name on there?
I tried searching and couldn't find it
They deleted the shinji topic in bhm, does anyone have all the stories posted there?
im a dumbass and dont know how to post here
>>9179
Wasn't there one with Mari, which was supposed to be the formal ending to the "storyline" of all the Rentry stories?
(92 KB, 1280x720, rebuilds shinji mari.jpg)
>>9150
>>9179
>>9181
>>9199
Okay, so: in the aftermath of what FC has collected, there was one more story, the Mari story that finishes everything off. I recall the author saying that he wanted the Mari story to be the climax of the whole thing since it thematically ended things off.

The story where Shinji is getting his nails painted seems to have been an "extra" story, not part of the "storyline" of Shinji gradually succumbing to Kaworu's pampering and fattening. Mostly because he just doesn't seem to be as huge as he is in the Asuka story or the Mari story. And also the Mari story says "The (Very) End" at the end, while the story of ultra-feminine Shinji does not.

I think the story of Shinji getting his nails painted represents "bonus content" that is not essential to the overall storyline of the Rentry pastes from that thread. I think that thread's proper "storyline" ends with the story where Mari appears at the end. So if you wanted to collect it as a complete whole, you'd end with the Mari story, and the story of Shinji in the pink muumuu getting his nails painted would be bonus content.
(128 KB, 735x843, 1711391819816027.jpg)
There needs to be a story where Kaworu fattens up Shinji and marries him. Imagine him waddling down the aisle in a tent-sized wedding dress with the veil bunching up around his fat ass. I was actually reading FC's story "Bridal Weight" the other day and it occurred to me that Shinji would be a great protagonist for a story like that.
>>9530
Great! Someone should make a new thread in BHM for Shinji
(955 KB, 1920x1080, 1660363010772745.png)
>>9543
Sadly, the entire reason the original thread got deleted is that there is apparently a cabal of junior moderators going around getting threads about underage male characters on /bhm/ deleted. It's why the original MHA thread got deleted, too.

Frankly it drives me up the fucking wall. I'm sure they're organizing on a Discord somewhere, and the fact that they seem to have the backing of /bhm/'s mods makes it even more infuriating. It's not even the exact nature of what they're up to. In theory I have no objection to banning threads about underage characters. But if there's one thing I hate on the internet, it's junior moderators. A bunch of snitching busybodies. I bet they all volunteered to be hall monitors in school.
(290 KB, 2000x2012, FWWLuNbWIAQ_Cdp.jpg)
Writer of the Shinji Rentry stories here. Thanks for all the hard work you guys did recovering all my stuff. And thanks especially for that archive that has all of them. Very handy.

I've mostly retired from writing Shinji and I won't be pursuing another big-ass story arc. As others have noted, the particularly storyline of Shinji getting impossibly huge culminates in the final story where Mari appears at the end, and then walks off, leaving Shinji doomed to Kaworu's clutches forever. A Bad End, but one he brought upon himself with his own greed and thirst for consequence-free affection. Turned out to be not so consequence-free after all, didn't it?

But I do still occasionally get random ideas for stories. In particular, two have come to mind over the last few months, and I wrote them out, so I thought I'd share them here:

https://rentry.org/txf7ysnb

https://rentry.org/pvb7h4om

First one has sodomy and toilet stuff, second one does not. Second one might actually be my favorite I've ever written; I think I did a good job on it.
>>9682
Hey I totally adore these and all your stories really. I was wondering do you write other wg fics? Like have you done other storys for male or female characters beside Shinji as I love to see them! I totally adore your wg and slob stuff so much and love to see if you got anything else