/elite/

An aspiring Kink writer who is running low on expansion story ideas. Feel free to throw your suggestions at me for inspiration.

Almost anything goes: Male or Female, Inflation or Weight Gain, Single, Mutual, or Multi, etc.

Only rules are no gross stuff (Incest, Underage, Scat, etc.) and no explicit sex. Other than that, it’s fair game.
Giant food and/or giant tubs of liquid and/or worlds made of food
Could you write something with rapid weight gain and cowgirl tf? Yeah, it's weird but that my link lol. Maybe something with Cathyl from monster musume universe, where she drink milk from her own (or other minotaurs) breast and fattens up. I've searched for this kind of story for long but couldn't find any thing. Probably fault of my strange requirements.
>>4775 (OP)
Five fat girls are manipulated into breaking the seal on an ancient demon army. To atone for their blunder and protect the world, the sole survivor of a lost civilization gives them a mission: they must seek out mystical dinosaur themed armor, master the armor's unique powers an fight back against the demon army.

I can provide more details if you're interested.
An all-girls school that’s also a school for sumo wrestlers, where the minimum weight for students is 250 lbs and 450 lbs for teachers.
>>4775 (OP)
I got a couple off the top of my head,
Just dessert wishes from the fairly odd parents where instead it’s the adult women like Timmy’s mom and Wanda (no incest or sex just insatiable gorging while Timmy tries to keep up with their demands)

A closeted FA husband creates a super appetite serum that slows down one’s metabolism and uses it on his wife, later on he gets addicted to fattening her up by cooking it or adding it to her food, she then balloons up to 1200 lbs and becomes an immobile insatiable blob.

A daughter who hates the new evil step mom bimbo (hope she’s latina or white idc), so she slowly starts changing her diet by leaving unhealthy snacks around and spiking drinks with wg powder and food with lard. The step mom slowly gets greedier and worse with the added weight but constantly distracted enough to not insult or nag to the step daughter. The whole time the dad is off on a work trip, and he comes home to a 250 lb wife after 6 months. He slowly accepts it and becomes attracted to it, so he enables the wife. Daughter moves out to college, comes home after 6 years to see a smiling father welcoming her home. She asks about her step mom only to find out she’s completely bed bound and eating to the brim every two hours leaving her to 900 lbs with a deep voice calling out for more.

(reality where fat is not unhealthy and now attractive) A (male) college student who wakes up to a new reality only to find out his (female) roomate is now a waddling 400 lb blob of lard. He finds out it happened to every female in the world, he starts freaking out about it (at first) drives back home hoping it didn’t affect his family only to find out his mother and sister had been affected worse than his roomate. When he arrives home, there’s huge upgrades and modifications made to the house that can be seen. His sister who had been pretty chubby to begin with, is now a heaping 600 lbs, eating just to gain even more because in this reality fat is the new trend. His father obviously in love with this reality, enabling both women. The MC is completely shocked about this and tries to snap his sister out of it but obviously fails, he remembers his mother and wonders if his sister alone is this big, just how massive will his mother be? His mom (thin and athletic from the start) can be heard gorging and moaning from a large room with a double door. He opens it to find out she’s MASSIVE. Like half a ton and growing, her wobbling tree trunk like arms shoving massive cakes not noticing his son was home or even in the room. His father explains that they’re all happy this way and the MC finds his peace with it, goes back to college to his 450 lb roomate on the couch even bigger than before eating out the entire pantry in the dorm. He comes with terms with it. Ends with him feeding his roomate to 700 lbs and epilogue is his mother and sister in a newly modified home with dozens of maids and helpers feeding them.

Another just desserts wish (not fairly odd parents related but inspired), but based on some other story on DA. Where it’s focused on a family discovering every food in the world has been turned to extremely addicting fattening desserts. An (18 year old) daughter and a (42 year old) mom try some desserts after waking up to this discovery. The daughter (Not official name but let’s go with Cristina) polishes of a couple of donuts and gains around 10 lbs of those alone while her mom slowly loses her composure and gets addicted scarfing down cupcakes, donuts, to large slices of cakes. Cristina sees this and asks her mother to slow down after seeing her blimp up with each bite. Not showing any signs of slowing down, she moves away from this and visits her friend (Daisy, or any other name) to see how this affected her, she sees how her house is under construction, Daisy’s mom greets her from the front door, she’s gained about 200 lbs from this morning alone, invites her inside and calls out daisy. Daisy waddles out with a noticeable 50 lbs added to her pear shaped body. She can be seen with obvious stains and a bucket of lard with one hand and the other with a mega sized cup with chocolate shake. They both gorge for a while and gained an even 200 lbs alone, she later comes back home to an upgraded and enlarged house. She waddles in with her 300 lb body to a messy kitchen with half eaten desserts bunched up leading to her mother’s upgraded room. She hears slow deep insatiable gorging and sees her mom unhinge a maw wide enough to swallow a 3 foot gummy worm bulking out the MASSIVE woman even more, at this point Cristina’s mother is a 2400 lb blob of fat, creating desserts with her mind, while a couple robots bring up a large tubes of cookie dough and milk. She sees this and wants to outgrow her mother. Ends with both outgrowing the house seeing from the distance her friend outgrown both of them.

Just some ideas
Two girlfriends eat at a restaurant. Suddenly they both begin to expand. Their bellies balloon, faces become softer, cheeks bulge & double chins form. Breasts & asses expand too, hips, arms & thighs joining in. Buttons pop, seams rip, & they're left only in bras & panties. Soon they're both massive blimps, overcome with belches & horny ecstasy. Suddenly all the women (customers, chefs, servers) blow up too! Everyone is overcome with rotund sexiness & horniness.
A successful businesswoman, clad in the tightest clothing imaginable. She greets her employees for the first time in a while, shocking them with her massive ball belly. She tells them the only way they can keep their high-paying jobs is to eat and drink as much as possible, and whoever has the most bloated, fat filled bellies at the end of the year gets to stay in rolexes and Ferraris (not that they'll be able to fit in them). The ones who fail must act as feeders and servers, until they themselves finally get fat enough. She smile, watching these fit office hotties grow fatter and fatter, all whilst she's constantly breaking chairs, and her ballooning body is struggling to fit through the office doorway. The whole company is filled with fat bellies, popping buttons, bursting seams, hearty belches and the smells of deep fried foodstuffs.
An all adult-female version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
Aria Gloop: Gets stuck in the chocolate river, becomes so bloated she gets stuck in the pipe
Violet Beauregarde: You know what happens here.
Veruca Salt: Tries a golden egg, gets filled up with cream.
Millie Teavee: Gets shrunken down, and can only be back to normal height by eating calorific shakes which also bloat her up.
Charlotte Bucket & Wanda Wonka: They celebrate Charlotte becoming the winner by drinking the new soda. Unfortunately it's fizzy lifting soda causing them both to balloon up and float.
A mutual weight gain story between a male and female who have always been rivals but end up falling for the other after they get dumped by their other spouses after getting big.
a fit scientist invents time travel. she goes back in time and changes the timeline, causing her to turn into an immobile blob with no hopes of changing the timeline
Happy Gain Day

Girl wakes up into a time loop of the final days of school. Everyday she wakes up she notices her reality has been changed ever so slightly, like she weighs 20 pounds heavier, her pictures on her phone and photographs show her always being chubby. She goes along with the week trying to figure out how to stop the time loop, but with every loop she grows heavier and heavier. Soon she realizes anything that she changes will become the norm, like for shit and giggles she gets a tattoo above her ass saying “Warning Wide Load” and the next reset she finds the tattoo is still there. This soon causes her to go slightly mad and she goes on a binge /freedom trip. Like getting her nails done, getting implants and getting her skin tanned but during one reset she angerly eats a bully that’s been constantly rude to her and when the reset comes again she finds out that now that bully no longer exists. Now every 10-15 reset something else changes like her house, how many siblings she has, her boyfriend or girlfriend. Soon by her 100th reset she’s now nearly immobile and then she slips into further debauchery, first when she starts to pee in class, next reset she forced to wear diapers and every class is somehow about her gaining more pounds. With every reset more pounds are forced onto her until she reaches immobility and she starts to sleep through the resets. Like she wakes up and it’s been 5 resets and he’s even fatter,

There would be two endings to this, a good and a bad.

The good ending would have her break down the lab where a bunch of boys were attempting to create a time loop and by breaking the machine she wakes up the next morning slightly fatter than she once was at the bogging but free of the time loop

And the bad ending would have her becoming a time goddess, reliving everything to grow fatter and fatter
>>4775 (OP)
I havent found much good stuff with this scenario.A girl's first person perspective of lockdown weight gain or any weight gain in general.

They start to gain weight slowly and find it disgusting, but they end up enjoying packing on the pounds.
-Maybe because a partner likes it?
-Because it turns them on?

I cannot seem to find many storys like this. Hopefully this helps you.
>>4936
Did you read Fuck America by Dania?
>>4951
I like this idea. There were a number of writers thinking about lockdown as a device, but since the actual lockdowns went so differently than we first thought, it might have been scrapped.

Swahilimonkfish wrote the Bluebell series that explored this.

I do think that now that we know how this all played out it would be a lot easier to use it as a plot device.
My idea: a very far future with tech high enough that fairly rapid weight gain and very rapid weight loss are daily factors. Horribly calorie heavy foods are mass produced by replicators and feederism, hedonism and emotional eating are encouraged, it's easy to eat 10 k calories a day without effort. The young are kept on ai restricted diets but the moment they're off them, it's typical to put on two or three pounds a day. Most people are borderline immobile blobs ... Most of the time.

Going out of your luxury apartment without looking super model perfect is seen as the ultimate taboo. Most people don't need that because luxury space communism means what little work there is to do is done from home. Holographic interfaces represent a person's ideal self, so everyone recognizes each other as thin. But everyone needs to go outside for something or another every once and a while. Future tech, bordering on magic can lipo and tuck the typical quarter tonner down to size with a few hours of surgery but that's... Annoying.

Everyone's apartment is set up for the super obese, resizing everything when you're just going to get fat again by the end of the year is boring.

So most people use temporary, hand wave nano tech bullshit to become thin for four or five hours. Just enough to handle real in person meetings.

The short would be a domineering low level exec who's got a date with a big client only for a software glitch to reveal her real size in public...
A 4'9" (or 145 cm) schoolteacher gets pregnant with octuplets and starts glutting, and before long she's partly waddling, partly rolling from place to place. No one really knows how to react, and she inadvertently dishes out karma to class clowns and asshole coworkers alike with her turgid bulk. I'd like to see some lactation, but if that's not your thing then that's okay.
A fat guy named Mike falls for a thin model named Suzanne who is married to a wealthy tycoon. Suzanne manages to seduce Mike and cons him out of his wealth, leaving him with nothing from finances and dumps him when he runs out. Leaving him homeless and nowhere to go, he meets a kind bbw named Andrea who immensely falls for him, telling her his story the two plan to make Suzanne so big her husband leaves her for another model
I have a story idea a relatively young, beautiful single mom with a teenage daughter who fattens her up out of jealousy, I imagine her as a huge fitness freak always going to gym and exercising and very in shape as opposed to her out of shape daughter, I had an idea that her daughter starts giving her "Swedish nutrition bars" that actually make her gain weight and giving her "fitness shakes " that are actually Weight Gainer & Mass Protein Shakes and starts making fattening food for her, i imagine her wearing a velour tracksuit i also have an idea for a subplot where there's handsome bodybuilder gym instructor at the gym she goes to who she wants to catch the eye of but isn't interested in her , but when she begins to balloon then he takes an interest in her and similar one for the daughter where she gets the attention of hunky football jock who likes big girls like her

what do you think?
Margaret had always been known all her life as "Large Marge" espically at the office, she was a 5ft 8 350 pound woman, although she carried most of the weight in her hips and wide ass she still had a big huge beer gut which hung in the way when she tried to zip up her pants every morning. She enjoyed the attention and looks of it all she got from it around the office, her fire red hair in a pony tail she wandered around the office and always out ate everyone when the employees went for lunch. She had recently gotten the attention of Derry, a 6ft tall social worker who had been coming to the office every day for once a week, Derry had big bulging muscles which were hidden underneath his suit, and slicked back hair and his smooth beard from his light shaves ever morning. He had a toned stomach and ass which he kept in shape from going to the gym 3 times a week but the biggest part of him was his huge muscles and chest, he weighed in at a light 190 pounds which most of it was muscle, he had loved the strong life since he was once a akward fat nerd who never got a woman to look his way, but once he slimmed down and hit the gym he got looks everywhere he went, but although recently he had been having a on and off affair with the secretary at his office he wasn't tied down to anyone, but he always had a love for the bigger women, something he always looked for in one and he thought Margaret might just be the one for him. One day as Margaret was stuffing her face in the break room derry walked in "Hey im sorry to bother you but I've been wanting to introduce myself to you for the longest time, names derry Morgan I work the social case office down the street" "Oh yes I've seen you around, my apologies im Margaret Bennington" "No apology necessary, um the truth is well im having a bit of a difficult situation with one of my cases and I need some expert advice with an employee from this firm, would you be up to discuss it over drinks at O'Malleys around 4?" "Sure of course!" Margaret said trying not to blush "Great! I will see you then Mrs Bennington!" Derry said as he walked off, sweat beaming down his forehead as Margaret got a good look at his toned buttocks as he walked away, she smirked to herself "lets see how this goes" . Truth be told Margaret hadn't been with a man since Steve, her landlord she had a on and off affair with until Steve got another woman pregnant and was forced to move to Arizona to raise a family, ever since then she had put off dating but she saw something in derry that made her feel some kind of way. 4pm soon rolled around as the two met up at the bar, it was quiet but Margaret ordered the samper combo which came with nachos, fried pork rinds, BBQ chicken fingers, and pizza dunkers while Derry ordered the sampler salad. Conversation soon flowed as Derry confessed "The truth is Mrs Bennington there never was a case i had to speak about, I just really wanted to do this with you" and hearing this Margaret's face turned bright red "You know you could have just said so derry, I would have said yes" "I know but I just worried I would come on to strong" "No not at all" Margaret said winking at him as she began rubbing her foot on Derry under the table, she could tell he was becoming squeamish which she loved while derry was sweating nervously. The waiter returned with their apps as he asked what their main course would be "For me i want the chicken parm all the way, with extra bread, extra sauce, extra cheese and also the garlic tots, the fish souffle and the Big bacon delux burger with the lemon pepper onion rings" and the waiters eyes nearly bulged out of his head as he wrote it all down "And for you sir?" "Ill have the broiled salmon with chicken penne as my side, and my two side dishes will be a fruit bowl and oiled shrimp" and the waiter nodded as he went off. They talked the long while they waited about each of their jobs and past relationships, until the food came Derry took his time eating while Margaret stuffed her face. After devouring everything Margaret leaned back and groaned, her big gut hanging from her shirt "Soo full" she said as Derry smirked "Hey marg think you can eat some dessert?" "Oh I don't knooow I'm soon full" "Oh cmon for me?" "Fine then but you pay for it" Margaret said giving him the the eye as derry grinned. He ordered her a triple ice cream cake with fudge brownies for a side, the order soon came as derry started feeding the food to Margaret "Oh god this is soo hot" she said through mouthfuls of food "I know my lady, keep it up" Derry said as soon she had devoured the whole thing, giving her a food coma as Derry had to haul her out of the booth, he left the waiter a 100 dollar tip as derry offered to drive her back home "Sure, but please stay the night big boy, so I can show you how much I truly appreciate you" Margaret said touching derrys chest which didn't need to tell him twice. They barley made it through the door making out and even closer as they made their way to the bedroom. The next morning derry went out to burger King and brought her back sixteen crossiants and made sure she ate every one of them, afterwards they laid in bed "My big handsome man i hate work starts again tommrow, I want to stay in with you all day" "I know Margie but ill see you as soon as you get off, ill fix you up something good" "Well good to know you'll be able to keep my fat ass full" Margaret said laughing "Oh your far from fat margie your perfect plump and moreso, my dream woman ill do whatever you want me to do my beauty" and he grabbed her plump cheeks and kissed her again as she pressed her hands against his big chest and forced him onto the bed. The next day Margaret was giddy about derry, she thought about him all day and made sure to eat dozens of snack from the vending machine a day, she knew derry liked his women big so she wanted to give him the full package, she hoped to be over 400lbs before the end of the month. That day derry cooked Margaret up triple burgers with toasted pasta which delighted her and made sure she ate every bite. Days like this continued as Margaret soon hit 370 lbs, she would fatten her face while derry ran on the treadmill, keeping his huge muscles in check he also drank plenty of protein shakes, he upped his weight to 198 by keeping the same muscle tone which Margaret loved. He hoped to get himself to 220 where he would be even stronger and fitter. As he took Margaret out to all the ice cream joints and big restaurants he made sure to feed her every bite and she kept herself full, he knew she wasn't called large Marge for nothing. In fact he loved having much more of Margaret to explore in the bedroom, he still couldn't believe how he had hit the jack pot with her and was determined he was gonna marry her. After listening to the local band playing at the venue Derry got down on one knee and proposed saying "Margaret my big queen will you be my bride to be?" "You didn't have to tell me twice!" Margaret yelled straddling derry as they both fell to the ground. Derry ordered the wedding in the south pacific on a island in the west carrbibean where they would have their honey moon on the west pier afterwards. It was a glorious day for both derry and Margaret as so many people rejoiced and Margaret devoured all of the wedding cake. Their honeymoon was even more amazing and after that they headed bacon on one of the river boats. Margaret's weight had caught up with her where now her ass and thighs looked not as big as her huge gut, which she weighed in now at 410 pounds. Derry bought them a house out in the middle of nowhere and a van to haul Margaret in. They were as happy as could be
(217 KB, 700x1035, 7DA0E0DB-E12D-4DD9-94CF-AD53FA241055.jpeg)
Story idea about looking at the wg pandemic virus situation from different prespectice
a busty news reporter during a sudden weight gain virus epidemic that would be giving updates on the situation from time to time appearing progressivly fatter in each report
I like to imagine each time they cut to her she's slightly hungrier. you would see more and more trash around her she would start eating during the broadcasts
After some time she can barely read the teleprompter over her massive tits,Her gut spills out across the desk and Half the time she’s barely intelligible because of her constant stuffing of her face with food, running out of breath easily and all the fat surrounding her face. The hair and makeup crew can barely reach her because of how big she is,She snaps at some of them for supposedly sneaking grabs of her fat from time to time. Of course, it’d be the most action she’s gotten in months
In the last report she would not say anything at all you would only hear munching and huffing from behind her massive tits supported by her mountain like belly taking a your whole TV screen while filling the shooting studio with her flab. As the society grows fatter with her
Jack smirked as Bethany gulped nervsouly, she was 330 pounds and she quivered as jack brought the tube to her lips and flipped on the switch "Dont worry my prized woman, you will soob be too big to be seen with me in public!" He hissed as the cream started going into her, jack let out a laugh and left the room. Bethany groaned, sweat beating down her face as she gripped the tube with all her might and ripped it from her mouth as she gasped for breath, she should have known jack was up to no good after she saw him with the strange machine earlier. She wheezed air and groaned, rocking back and forth as she stood up off the bed and tried to open the window only to see it was locked, she was too fat to fit through it anyway, so she started tiptoeing through the house trying to find another way out, she heard humming and peeked around the corner to see jack cooking something that smelled like cakes, Bethany could feel her big belly gurgling in hunger but she needed to get out of here while she had a chance, before a thought came to her "Oooohhh jack dear" she cried out in a sing song voice as jack jumped nearly two feet in the air and turned around, a look of shock and horror on his face "Bbbbb..bethany hh..how did..did you g..get u..up?" "Oh jack dear I simply turned the machine off" she said seductively as she walked toward him, she smirked knowing how unfcomfortable he was becoming, the hunter had become the hunted "Wh..w..what are you doing?!" He almost shouted as Bethany gritted her teeth "a little...revenge!" And she lunged at him, jack had barley time to escape but bethany grabbed him by the foot as he struggled to get free and she clogged him over the head with the frying pan. As jack lay there groaning bethany shoved herself up and pressed her foot on jacks face holding him down and leaned close in a whisper "Don't come looking for me" and she left the house quickly. From that day forward jack fell into a depression over losing bethany and stuffed his face full of junk food until he was bedridden and had to be cared for by the neighbors.
Beautiful and obese 20-something woman. Overweight all her life, but living on her own has made her lazier and she lives off junk food. Her obese lifestyle is catching up on her - health wise.
A black widow/stepfather situation, But with a serial feeder with a dozen victims.
This could be set in the past like Victorian times with Feeder having a hall dedicated to his wives.
I've been kind of obsessed with this idea someone wrote in a tweet since I first found it:
https://twitter.com/hyenaddict/status/1669749012948451329

"A little "readjustment" buzzer that trains you to overeat by forcing you to redo your last action, but fatter.
"I’ll have a burger ❌ Two burgers ❌ Three large combos ✅"
"I’m so full, I need a break ❌ m..maybe just a little more.. ❌ wreck me with food, I need it so bad.. ✅""

I like the idea that the person starts as really skinny or fit and the buzzer trains them to be a lazy fatty
Had this as a dream and wrote it down before I forgot it

Setting
You and 2 friends are on a road trip when your car hits something, popping the tire
Auto shop close by that keeps your car there indefinitely
Hooters style restaurant next door, think something like the Lotus Hotel in Percy Jackson

You walk in with two friends, male and female
Youre served 2 trays of food, told to try it
Best food youve ever had
Your friends finish their trays, they arent as interested
You flag down a waitress and ask for more, along with something extra for your friends
Waitress brings another tray for you, and a small bowl of candy for your friends
They eat some, youre all hooked
Order more food
Continue to grow and grow
How about a girl whose weight gain is a medical anomaly? I’m imagining that she’s been rapidly gaining weight ever since she hit puberty, eventually becoming fully bed-bound before even graduating high school, yet experiences none of the typical health detriments that come with this. From what the doctor’s can tell, she’s entirely healthy aside from being to fat to move. I think a slice of life type of story would be a neat angle to tell this story from, going from her growing up with her condition to how it affects her current life
>>7689
Growth Academy Alice route
>>7692
Does she eventually become immobile during her route? I don’t have a way to play it so idk
Shy, insecure girl with a petite frame and flat chest gets made fun of for her small breasts, but, as she gains weight, most of it goes to her chest and her butt, and she becomes increasingly confident and smug while the ones who made fun of her increasingly become more insecure as she slowly outgrows them
A mad scientist tries to make her boyfriend into a hulking brute with her experiments but she forgets to carry a 2 or some shit so her chemicals just make her bf become 8 feet tall and gain 500 lbs.
>>5169
There is "The Heiress", which you can find on the web archive of dimensions magazine's weight room. Short and sweet.