/elite/

Last post died fast. But still looking for but can never find any ebony xwg stories. Can also have slob or health issues in the stories. Something that feels real not just some fantasy like a back women got super rich then got fat type thing. But slice of life type black women whos already a bbw or ssbbw living a average life who happens to be a bbw well on her way to being an ssbbw or who eats to become an ssbbw or ussbbw and what happens well she struggles with the added weight like mobility, bathing, changing clothes, etc, etc and the health that comes with it. Realistic more then cartoony fantasy xwg.
There's one on dimensions magizine called "The naughty church lady" but its about a black woman fattening up a white man
At this point just anything thats black ssbbw xwg stories would be great. No matter how much I look I can never find anything, it's like people just don't wright xwg stories about black ssbbw.
>>5048
There’s this incest story about a kid and his mom in a town of obesity. Mom gets fat in the end, but there’s a part in the story where it gets descriptive and very sexual to a 20 sumn black girl who gets beyond fat and has sex with the protagonist. (WARNING it’s incest type shit but there’s a black blob girl)
https://www.deviantart.com/n00brunner/art/Former-CEO-928368750
>>5050
Even tho it’s fantasy, it’s all I got bub
Not at all into incest but sure someone will enjoy it. You would think more stories about black ssbbw would exist as most black ssbbw have tons of fat in most the places people like.
Check out "sizing up at the beach" on fantasy feeder. There is a black ssbbw in the story that fattens up the white male main character after he strikes a deal with her to help fatten up his wife. She is a major character in the story even though the focus isn't on her most of it