/elite/

Anyone got Wonka-based stories? Or ideas for ones?
>>4810
Thanks. Decided to take a rewrite to this to age up all the characters to adults, rewrote the story a bit, and improve the quality.
>>4891
Are you Gendermorph? If so, your writing's great!
there's a surprising lack of wg/fat fiction based around wonka. seems most of it is tranformation/blueberry based. i get it, but its a bit disappointing. it seems like it'd be perfect for a bbw haram story. likr, rewrite the characters to appeal to different aspects of the fetish and shit.
>>4903
no, im just using his story as a basis. some of the stuff in the original fic turned me off, so I'm reworking it
>>4996
>>4996
Cool. Let us know when you're finished.
(15 KB, Sample.txt)
>>5002
Thanks, added some more details to the Gloops. Attaching the opening part of the fic (introducing the characters basically) as txt file. hope it uploads.
>>5003
yw
nice twists with veruca being married to mr salt and milly with her roommate and Violet and Scarlett being girlfriends,
are Violet and Scarlett wearing matching sweatsuits like the film? you don't really go into much detail about it, one idea I have is that you could juicy written in rhinestones on the seat of Violet's pants and sexy on Scarlett's.
I can imagine there being a slob slacker element to Milly like she's quite lazy and doesn't take much pride in her appearance like she can't be bothered
>>5008
Glad you like the 'creative liberties' I took. Violet and Scarlet are wearing matching suits, they come up later. I'll add in more slacker elements to Milly. I'll post an update either later today or tomorrow, I actually have a good amount "written" (aka sections taken from Gendermorph's original fic and then rewritten and edited)
(46 KB, Sample.txt)
Here's the fic up to the beginning of the chocolate room. Let me know what you think, and what i can improve.
May>>5017
Great. My only wish would be a female Charlie and for wonka to look a little more voluptuous.
>>5017
looks good
does charles have a crush on Augusta?
liked Wonka's outfit you could discribe what she looks like abit more
I like that you used my idea for Violet and Scarlett,
why are Violet and Scarlett wearing choke collars?
>>5020
Yep. He and Augusta get more intiment in the next chapter. Going to post it soon :)

>>5019
I'm keeping Male Charles for now, but I'm not opposed to making an alt-version of this fic where Charles is a Charlette. But only after the main story is finished. Sorry to disappoint.

>>5021
edited the descriptions to clarify that they're leather spiked collars, which Violet got as an anniversary present.

I'll post an update later today or tomorrow, which will include the entire chocolate room section.
>>5022
ok

are you gonna keep the subplot where wonka and mrs bucket gain weight throughout the tour?
also what does mr gloop wear?
(111 KB, Sample.txt)
>>5027
Yep. There's a bit of that in this current section.

Here's the fic up to the end of the chocolate room. I recommend you copypaste into another format for readability, as it's pretty long as of now.
>>5030
your right it is pretty long
by the way you didn't answer my question about mr gloop, I can imagine him wearing lederhosen,
liked the bit with the salts, also liked the bit with Charles and Augsuta, like how everybody is gaining in it, does Wonka gain as well? also what happens to mr Gloop?
>>5032
He was originally wearing a red striped shirt, but i changed it to lederhosen based on your suggestion.

Everyones gaining a bit, or will gain a bit in later sections.

Wonka gains a bit in the later segments, but not beyond 'very curvy'.

Mr Gloop is waiting outside for his wife and daughter to come back from the tour.

Should I include specific weights/measurements, or should I leave it somewhat up the reader's interpretation? I personally feel that its a bit narratively jarring, but i'm willing to put it in if it helps people. Speaking of which, i'm curious to see how people envision some of these characters based on my descriptions.
>>5030
Excellent! Wonderfully written!
>>5033
Does Wonka at least still bloat up in the tunnel sequence and inflate in the fizzy lifting scene?
Bit of an error here:

Mrs. Wonka, what are you looking up at? Charles asked, but was taken aback as soon as he looked up.

Everyone looked up (including Augusta and her mother), and their eyes widened, as they spotted an oval-shaped machine moving across the ceiling. It positioned itself above Augusta and her mother. Remaining silent for a few seconds, it extended a pair of transparent pipes down into the river, and began sucking up the chocolate.

There's a very simple reason to your question, Charles: I can't.
>>5036
Can Wonka bloat up by herself in the tunnel sequence?
>>5033
ok because he was there at the start and the he dissapears,
leave it up to the reader
>>5039
Thanks for noticing that. Fixed it.

>>5041
Yeah, Wonka will get a bit pudgier during the boatride/tunnel sequence.

I will be honest here and say that I'm probably going to cut out the fizzy lifting sequence because I'm not really into inflation/gas, and I wouldn't have fun writing it. Like, if people are really desperate for that scene I may include it, but it won't be all that long. I want the fic to focus more on fat/weight gain fetishism, because that's what I like.
Don't worry, Violet will still blow up like a blueberry. I have to keep that in :)
>>5046
and scarlett too?

also what would you have instead of fizzy lifting soda?
>>5049
Scarlet won't blueberry, but she will gain a massive, spherical belly that gets rolled out

i'm honestly still puzzling over what to replace fizzy lifting with. I'll probably skip over it, complete the main rooms first, and then come back to it honestly.
feel free to suggest ideas though
>>5053
I have an idea for the gum maybe Violet could gain weight from the first two crouses.
>>5053
here's idea
Wonka take Charles and his mother to the last room to show them her latest creation chocolate balls (based lindor balls) she offers one to mrs bucket and has one herself, they melt in their mouths and taste orgasmically good then the side effect kicks in and both Mrs buckett and Wonka balloon into butterballs bursting out of their clouthes leaving them fat and nude
>>5060
I second this.
(266 KB, 900x1093, ag1.jpg)
>>5060
Ooh, I like. I'll probably incorporate that, thanks!

Updates are going to be a bit sporadic, since I have to rewrite more of the original fic.

I want to thank the anon that posted this picture, it's now what I imagine Augusta looks like.

If anyone else had pictures/photos of what they imagine the characters look like, please share them. I'd like to see how people envision the characters I've written.
>>5069
I'm interested. That might happen to Scarlet, kind of as a prelude to what happens to her. Thanks.

>>5068
Thanks for the pics! The next parts going good, about halfway through the inventing room.
>>5071
Any chance you could give us the boat-tunnel scene? Also is there any nom de plume you'd like us to refer to you by?
>>5071
your welcome for both

by the way I've been meaning to ask are you on DA
?
(19 KB, brnt.txt)
>>5075
Sure, why not. It's still a bit rough, and may need some expanding on.

If you really need a name or something, WonkAnon works. I don't care too much.

>>5077
No, and I don't plan to be. I'm not interested in having a portfolio of fat fetish writing. Others can upload it if they want, just say it was written by some anon, and credit Gendermorph for the original fic.
Does ms. wonka get to pop any buttons at all?
>>5080
ok fair enough

looks good, why not have them all have drink of chocolate?
liked the boat visions>>5092 or mrs buckett's ?
(165 KB, Sample.txt)
WonkAnon here, bringing the latest update. The Inventing Room is done (save for whatever rewrites/expansions I do later).

As an aside, I'd like someone to feed some of these character descriptions into an AI art generator and see what pops out.
>>5134
Great. Only error is you mistakenly refer to Charles as Charlotte early on in the inventing room section.
It'd be cute if Wonka could be casually rubbing her potbelly throughout.
>>5134
looks good
at the end why not instead have Violet get rolled out first and get stuck and they use Scarlett as battering ram rolling her face first into her girlfriend massive butt repeatedly until they dissloge her
>>5136
Thanks for noticing that! Fixed it.

>>5137
Added in a few little mentions of it. Wonka isn't really much of a feedee in this, so wg isn't too prominent with her. Of course, if you have a particular vision or fetish, please feel free to rewrite this how you want it. After all, that's how I started doing this. I'd like to see the characters get reinterpreted in various ways (changing up nationalities, personalities, what particular fetishes they appeal too, ect)

The next room has been hinted at before. I hope people don't mind me putting my own spin on the source material too much...
>>5140
Added this in as an element. I'm still keeping the gobstopper oompa loompa in as the thing that ultimately pops her out, since it's too good as a humiliating little detail. But I'll have the Loompas ram Scarlet into her a few times, since that's fun.
>>5060
Can you at least include this happening to Wonka?
You guys have "The Side Effects of a Blueberry"?
It's the one when a vampire feeds off of violet.
(197 KB, Sample.txt)
Wonkanon here with an update. I've written up to Veruca Salt getting her just desserts.

I highly advise that you copypaste this into a word document for easier reading.

Please let me know what you think. What you liked, what you didn't like, ect.

And post art of how you imagine the characters. That legit helps me. Hell, if any of you have a powerful enough machine to run an AI art, please feed some of these descriptions in. I'd love to see what it makes of the characters.
Great stuff.
I think appearance-wise, the only thing I would change at the moment is have Wonka's hair be more vibrant and eccentric looking.
>>5235
the Wonkamobile was intresting, liked the whole royal jelly thing, liked the mention of wonka's pot belly
>>5235
I think should be wearing sexy lingerie and a garter belt under her dress
Maybe a few more instances of Wonka casually eating chocolate whilst watching her guests' bizarre fates.
>>5254
Maybe popping another button from this.
Wonkanon here. No update, just wanted to share some behind the scenes stuff with you all.

This project originally began as a sketch of ideas I had for an erotic fan fic, until I read the gendermorph fic and decides to rewrite it. Some elements of the original sketch of ideas made it into the final work (Milly being a streamer, The Salts being a husband and wife couple).

I did want to share ideas I had for Augusta and Veruca (or their equivalents), because I might use them in a Female Charlie rewrite of this (to give it more spice), and I'm curious to see people's opinions.

My first idea for Augusta Gloop was to make her Texan, and a SSBBW model. (The book never actually never says where Augustus Gloop is from, so I figured I should make her a fat American stereotype). Her entire family (and most of her hometown) was obese, and she was actually a local celebraty for being the biggest woman in town. She also would have been much more of a jerk, and would have had more slob elements.

The original idea I had for the Veruca character was to make her an aristocrat, possibly a queen, who had a easily bullied spouse who let her rule over her lands in a greedy, ruthless way.

I would be interested in seeing what alternative takes or ideas on the characters people have. Because, at it's core, the characters in the basic story are open enough for people to invent their own spins on them.
>>5274
Those ideas sound close to perfect to me.
>>5274
I can imagine taxes augustus wearing a daisy duke top and shorts that barely fit and she is bursting out of, also I would change her name to august.

As for Vuerca I would have it that she married an aristocrat that her husband is a lord and that she is waited on hand and foot and she is trying to get herself or her husband permoted to some highter title of honor greater then a lord she a social climber.

any ideas for Violet and Milly.
Anyone have that berry story where she ends up sealed in a juice tank? it ends with them welding a plate around a faucet in her mouth.
(32 KB, 800x448, 20221016111251-59dc3073.jpg)
>>5277
Yeah, I figured Alt-Augusta being named August would make sense. I imagined her looking like Foxy Roxxie, she has the 'SSBBW bimbo' vibe.
Pair her up with a partner named June (I'm torn it being her buff, cowboy boyfriend or her overnurturing mother whose oblivious to how huge August is. I think it would depend on how the story is supposed to go).

One idea I had for Alt-Violet was making her a chef/restraunt owner. Keep the competitive and prideful aspects, but switch them around to be related to her cooking abilities. Of course, being a good chef, she's quite plump.

As for Alt-Milly, I had a fun little idea: she's the newscaster who reports on people finding the golden tickets. Over the course of the opening introductions she eats more and more Wonka bars and gets fatter and fatter before finally finding herself a golden ticket.

Two other random ideas for 'new' characters, actually from the original book itself.

The first idea would be taking one of the ancedotes about Wonka from the original book (where he's hired to build a palace of chocolate for a wealthy but foolish Indian prince) and basing a character off it. Maybe have her be the 'replacement' for Veruca Salt: a spoiled Princess from a far-off kingdom. There's some elements of this in the version of Veruca I wrote, since she's said to be dark skinned (I kept her race purposely ambiguous, to let the reader make their own mental image)

The other idea was based on a cut character from the original book: Miranda Piker, who was the killjoy daughter of a schoolmaster. She was offed when Wonka showed the tour group 'Spotty Powder', a candy that kids ccould use to fake being sick. She and her father storm into the room to put a stop to this tomfoolery, and are (supposidly) turned into spotty powder.
I could see her being turned into a Karen-type character, whose obsessed with fitness and proper etiquette.
(34 KB, 677x404, 20180727190905-915099ee.jpg)
>>5280
I love your ideas for August but I'd suggest an sbbw model Marilyn instead https://stufferdb.com/index.php?/category/1041

as for her partner ideas I suggest why not both
what would her mother be like? like her or diffrent ?

like Violet chef I'd use Monica from friends as model for her

like the newscaster Milly idea too

I can imagine Veruca being carried around on a lectica by servants like a roman http://www.vroma.org/images/mcmanus_images/litter.jpg

what would happen to Miranda?
(19 KB, 485x500, ff786.jpg) (201 KB, 726x856, 20191129102722-9e707ac8-la.jpg)
]>>5282
My idea for August's mother was to make her a BBW, but no where near her daughter's size. She views her daughter's size and gluttonous habits as healthy, and is an unintional feeder (she wants August to be happy, and eating makes her happy, so she cooked big meals and let her snack while she was growing up).
She's be less gluttonous and greedy than her daughter, but still quite the pig.

The sketch I had of her boyfriend/spouse was a handsome, wealthy rancher who loves big girls and is quite proud of having the biggest heffier in the county as his partner.

I like the roman lectica idea. That may be how she arrives to the factory if I ever work on this. Have the servants carrying her be straining under her weight as a detail.

As for Miranda, I don't known. Probably something involving weight gain.

As for the current story, I'm working on Milly's section right now. Consider the second pic foreshadowing...

PS: any one have specific models they imagine the characters looking like? I'm always interested in seeing how people envision what I write.
(118 KB, 792x528, 20180405073415-b3d9cefc-me.jpg)
>>5283
the only model I can think for august's mother would be Ivy Davenport (unless you have someone else in mind?) would august be an only child? because I can imagine her having siblings of which August is the oldest all of them overweight like their mother and sister
also would August's mother dress like her or diffrent?

would Veruca be fat then? if so then the model I would imagine would be Desi Rose https://stufferdb.com/index.php?/category/211

I can imagine being oblivous or choosing to be obilovous to how fat she is getting, I can also imagine her making all her female servants fat so she looks thin and slim by comparison by overfeeding and making them eat anything she can't finish and punishing them with forcefeedings making them do thier work full to bursting with food for her amusment.
her male servant I imagine being hansome bodybuilders who scatily clad she likes being surround by big strong men, I can also imagine her being very promiscuous sleeping with all of them.

what would chef Violet and newscaster Milly look like?

did you put in the ideas we suggested?

I love sharing ideas with you I would love to work on other and more stories with you
>>5284
August would have siblings, all in various states of obesity. At the very least, she'd have a fat, football-playing brother and a young sister who seems to be growing into a copy of August.

August's mother would probably dress in cowboy-type clothes, to play up the whole Texas/American stereotype. The first pic in my previous post is how I imagine her. Fat, but not SSBBW territory (unlike her daughter).
(As for the Mrs. Gloop in the story I'm currently writing, I kinda envisioned her looking like Eliza Allure)

And yes, Alt-Veruca (Princess Pondicherry as a name maybe?) would start out as fat. I love your suggestions about her servants, and your suggestion of Desi Rose. That's honestly kind of how I imagined how this version of her would be.

As for Chef Violet and Newscaster Milly, I don't know. I kind of imagine Chef Violet being black, maybe running a soul-food or barbeque chain? Alternatively, she could be French or Italian. She'd either be slightly plump, or quite fat (and proud of it, since it shows she's a good cook)

I imagine Newscaster Milly wearing a professional-looking suit, which might be straining under her recent weight gains.

The main puzzle for me is whether or not to make all the girls (save Charlette) BBWs from the get-go. I honestly might do this if I write out this 'sequel' to help make it more distinct than the edited Gendermorph fic.

I think it would ultimately depend on what direction I'd want to take the story. The way I see, there would be two directions the 'sequel' story could go.
The first would be turning it into a haram story, where Charlette ultimately wins the chocolate factory and four (or more) BBWs. This would play up the sex a lot more, having Charlette and the other women seducing each other over the course of the tour. In this direction, all the tour films (save Charlette) would start out at various stages of fat. They'd also probably start out without any partners, so it's less awkward when Charlette seduces them.

The second approach would be to have Charlette only fall for one girl, possibly determined by audience choice. The others would find partners by the end however.

I have been putting in ideas that you guys suggested. You've been a great help tbh, and I hope to continue writing more stories!
(143 KB, 425x155, 20200509160422_9911d542_cu_s9999x155_by_panax53_deoh1wx (3).png)
>>5287
I wouldn't make the brother fat but strong but with thing for big girls which could be how August met her boyfriend they played togther, one idea for mrs Gloop could be that she a country singer also would there be a mr Gloop or maybe August and her siblings have diffrent fathers but the same mother she really gets around.

great minds think alike, Pondicherry? is that from something?
I can imagine her having belly oild and massaged by her servants when she's eaten too much also she's very lazy and does very little herself.

I'd used the black Violet idea but i'd combine that with either her being a French creampuff or an Italian meatball.

I can Imagine Milly ending a newscast and letting out a breath she's been holding her gut in and lets it out causing a button on her shirt pop off to her embrassment, any other ideas for what Milly might look like, I can imagine her as sterotype female news anchor.

I'd go with your first idea but I wouldn't make them all fat, from what you've told me of Miranda I don't think she'd be fat.

I have 2 ideas for what could happend to Miranda 1 she drinks a soda that will never loose it's fizz and she begins to burp, blech, hiccup and fart uncontorlable then she starts swelling up leaking fizz out of her mouth, nose , butt and vegina she bursts out of her clouthes and her belly button pops from an innie to an outie soon she's a human soda filled water balloon leaking fizzing and burp and farting.
2nd is based on something from the Wendy Wonka comics where she eat what she thinks are tarts but are actually shrunken pies and she just ate a truck load and they begin one by one to return to normal size in stomach giving a massive food baby when they digest she is massive obese
What do you think? anything you would add or change?

glad to hear that and I hope so too

I could imagine Katie Cummings as Wonka
(6 KB, ChocRedux.txt)
>>5288
Pondicherry is based off the name of the Indian prince in the original. I figure it works best as a 'foreign' name that doesn't really place anywhere.

I love these suggestions. I think number 2 might be what happens to Miranda Piker.

As a bonus, here's my notes for each of these characters. August is the one with the most detail (fleshing out family members). But I included a 'quote' for each to provide an idea as to their personalities
>>5307
looks great
I had a feeling August's father would be an oil guy
I'd inculde her brother's wife
I can imagine Violet feeding the reporter( i'm guessing will be Milly) her food throughout the interview getting the repoter more and more stuffed.
what does Miranda look like?
what do Veruca's female servants wear?
So Claire is Milly in this?
>>5307
>>5308
Will Scarlett be in this will she be Violet's mother or lover, I can imagine her being Violet's tatse tester for her food as a result she's even fatter than Violet and she's addicted to Violet's food and spends everyday being stuffed with Violet's new dishes.

I can imagine Vercua treating her servants like her own personally harem, also instead of eating she is fed by her servants she does nothing herself when she has servants to do everything for her.
(37 KB, tvrm.txt) (235 KB, Sample.txt) (607 KB, 1280x1280, tumblr_p3fw0u4Klr1vxw998o9_1280.png)
Attaching an update for Charles and the Chocolate Factory. The first text is just the Television Room, while the second is the entire fic. The third attachment is how I imagine Milly ending up.

>>5308
Claire Sinclair is the alternate version of Milly Teevee. I like the idea of Violette feeding her through the interview. I also like the idea of Violette having a taste-tester whose addicted to her cooking. Maybe have her dress in a tight french maid uniform.

As for what Miranda looks like, I see her as a brunette. I imagine she dresses pristinely.

The Princess's (Veruca's) servants female servants would probably dress very scantly, probably in bikinis. I love the personal haram and her being too lazy to feed herself.
>>5314
Do you mean Violet would wear the french maid outfit or Scarlett?

I can imagine Miranda look very prim and proper with her hair tied back in bun and wearing horn rimmed glasses.

I like the bikini idea for Veruca's servant I would add that their outfits would be a cross between g string thong biknis and harem girl outfits

https://i.etsystatic.com/8960184/r/il/0b9c92/4172680433/il_fullxfull.4172680433_a12k.jpg

https://www.upscalestripper.com//media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1000x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/1/0/10163_turq_front.jpg

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0551/2763/8094/products/apiucnwbx__43980_1200x1200.jpg?v=1642069601

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3c/bc/67/3cbc67abd344ea9245067f7c57a4d9a7--greek-goddess-costume-goddess-dress.jpg

I Imagine Veruca being so lazy that she does not even walk by herself without her lectica bed and if she gets up she needs 2 strong male servants to help her up, I also have an idea for one slob like element which is that she burps and bleches alot without apologizing, I can also imagine her drinking wine out of a jug sized goblet like this https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZJnXj0KGDPQwTpiwvVDZ5_mm00TrTckUDLA&usqp=CAU

what are your ideas for Charlie and Wonka in this version I had an idea for Wonka
>>5288

I like them all squeezed into the elevtor, liked the bit with mrs Buckett , I think Wonka should have some of the chocolate too, I would have Milly stay nude, liked the bit with Charles and Milly , I would have it that Milly's body inflates slightly when she drinks the soda and that she burps loudly after drinking it.
Wonderful as usual. Just noticed a small error. You referred to Charles as Charlotte here:

How about it, Charles? You grab it.

With a turn of his head, Charlotte looked back and forth between the screen and Wilma, but at seeing Wilma's encouraging smile, he knew that he had to at least try.
(1.3 MB, 915x965, mg1.png) (85 KB, 792x458, 20200820135300-3994a5a1-me.jpg) (95 KB, 479x856, 20220218112339-9a0a39a1-la.jpg) (90 KB, 1108x195, 20170510032102-4d2d2145-la.jpg) (266 KB, 900x1093, 82ac4cc0525e9e37f3d12ec4d6fd6f14692462dd426677953333b6ae2b65b2b7.jpg)
>>5330
thanks for catching that! Fixed.
I mentioned that I kind of imagine Mrs. Gloop in this fic (Charles and the Chocolate Factory) looking like Eliza Allure. I imagine Augusta looking like a blend of Kaylee's Kandy, Double Denise, and Sexy Signature. Or that one Passion Patties fanart piece.
>>5355
Fair enough. I intend the writing to be loose enough for people to make their own mental images of the characters and decide their appearance, according to their personal tastes. Personally, I headcanon that Milly is of Asian descent and that Veruca is African or mixed race (with her family being local nobles who collaborated with the British during colonization) but I feel like the reader should be able to make their own interpretations.

I like some of your ideas, particularly your ideas for Alt-Veruca and Miranda. Curious to hear your idea for Wonka.
>>5357
Scarlett would :)
(56 KB, 356x661, heavy_set_handmaid___pt_1_by_rauldrake_dfep4bl.jpg) (64 KB, 414x672, heavy_set_handmaid___pt_2_by_rauldrake_dfeqzp6.jpg)
>>5361
ok so would Scarlett be Violet's actual maid or is that just the way she would dress?
I can imagine her barely being contained by her outfit and busting out of it, her breasts ozing out of it and her skirt barely covers her big butt and is always riding up and everytime she bends over she moons people.

what do you think of my idea for wonka?
Before I post, I should disclose that I’m merely an ideas man when it comes to fetish/smut stories and that while I do have an AO3 account of my own, my writing is mostly green. So you’re more than welcome to use this and makes it just as depraved as you want.

Okay so here it goes:

An all-women, all-appropriately aged, wonka-themed story but with a twist……ALIENS.

The factory in question is a front for the alien race to test out the capabilities of the human body for their essential uses…and to also see who’s next in line to become the queen of their matriarchal planet.

The essentials in question are:
Desert maker
Juice dispenser
Trash/waste compactor
&
Seat cushion

The four women characters would succumb to these things by expanding or altering their bodies to fit those needs. In other words, they would turn into blobs. This is achieved by the factory’s overstimulant atmosphere that it psychologically lures them with their desires.

As for the main character, she would be more of a repressed person. Someone who tends to keep their vices to herself. Only as the story progresses does she end up succumbing to those feelings and is the next one to become Queen. How is it done exactly? We’ll get to that.

As for the Wonka character, who’s also a woman, she would be the one in charge of the tour. She walks like a human, talks like a human, and dresses like a human. But she’s not human. And as the story goes on, she reveals more and more of her form through her eyes, skin, arms, voice…and body weight. Once the truth comes out, it is revealed that she’s the mistress of all the past queens in her race and that she was sent to earth to look for the next one to pamper and love. According to their culture, they see fatness as royal luxury and excess and that by creating a factory that appeals to the human mind, they lure other women into their trap.

As for how they turn the main character into the Queen, it’s a simple yet complicated process. They give the person a mutagen candy that physically alters the structure of the DNA. By doing this, it essentially makes the person “one of them.” And they get to live out the rest of their lives being pampered and sexually coerced by their mistress.

All in the name of their culture.

So yeah that’s idea. Don’t worry about credit, I prefer to remain anonymous. Also if you happen to include a slugworth character, you could make them into an MIB agent or an alien that poses as one if you want to follow the logic of the story.
>>5381
Sounds neat! :)
>>5382

Thank you! Like I said I’m an ideas man when it comes to this stuff so even if I did it by myself, it wouldn’t exactly turned out as good as I want it to be in execution so you guys are more than welcome to use it.
(178 KB, 641x856, 20211129194204-24ca79ad-la.jpg) (901 KB, 642x856, 20200411074534-31d10bc1-la.png)
>>5381
I like this idea. Here's my own
I would like to make two of the winners based off Ana Oli and MochiiBabi looks-wise.

Winner 1 is a fat potbellied sow of a girl. She was once a cheerleader and top athlete, but gained a ton of weight in college. She realized that she was really into it, and started making porn. Met her boyfriend (now husband) whose into big girls and has ballooned up into a BBW internet model. She's completely shameless, and very proud of how fat she is.

Winner 4 is a young housewife from a South American country who does nothing but sit on the couch and watch TV. She's quite fat due to sitting around and snacking all day. Not that her rich husband minds.
>>5381
Wonkaanon here, with a dumb idea for a way to cross this over with a fetish gonzo fantasy setting I’ve been working on

The aliens are actually interdimensional travelers from Gultha (a planet colonized by humans and evolved humans that experiences extreme winters, so being fat is seen as a good thing), where a clan of elves (a magical race which evolved from humanity) from the city-spires (isolated but technologically advanced city-states built around the space elevators that brought the colonists to the planet) that has opened up a magical rift into a parallel universe. This universe is similar to theirs, but is set 12,000 years in (their) past. The ruling clan begin going into the alternative dimension to get genetic samples, to see if any of the ancestors of the royal line exist on this planet. The currant royal line has gone extinct, and the Royal Feeder and Reagent (Wonka) needs to find someone to inherent the throne.
They do discover that the timeline does have parallel versions of the royal ancestors, before the Eugenical Hyperwars created the elven race through genetic and magical engineering. The Aldrons create a Magical Chocolate Factory using ‘Wonka’ as a guise. They forge the golden tickets to seek out ancestors of the Aldron Royal Family that have particularly strong traits, and who will forge a strong new royal line.
And then they do weird fetish shit.
>>5390
That's an insane amount of lore for a kink story... I LOVE IT!
>>5392
yeah, I've been busy channeling my weird kinks into creative endeavors. I'm tempted to post the setting outline I have for Gultha (as I'm calling it). Don't know if it'd be relevant to this thread though. Maybe in a 'Fantasy Stories' thread, if people are interested.
>>5389
I assume the first winner is Gloop she kinda sounds like this version of Gloop>>5274

and I assume that the 4th is veruca from the sounds of her why is she south amercain?
Great stuff!
>>5060
Could you consider including this?
(313 KB, 1125x1818, dedl6ha-33ee8441-ce06-4756-be74-66c712188b26 (4).jpg)
>>5411
seconded you did say you were gonna have it instead of the fizzy lifting soda

>>5409
I think Wonka should have some of the chocolate too, I would have Milly stay nude, liked the bit with Charles and Milly , I would have it that Milly's body inflates slightly when she drinks the soda and that she burps loudly after drinking it. what did you add to the Invention room? Love the others leaving the factory, I can imagine Scarlett looking like the pic above, I would have it that veruca is still only clad in tight to bursting lingerie and she is trying to cover herself with her fur coat, loved the Gloop's epilogue looking forward to the others.

btw what did you think of my ideas >>5395
>>5364
>>5411
Maybe include it as an epilogue for Wonka and Mrs. Bucket
>>5411
>>5413
WonkAnon here, sorry for the lack of updates, RIL stuff. Don't worry, the widsor balls will be included in the epilogue for Wonka and Mrs Bucket. The only reason the Gloops epilogue is 'first' is because I wrote it earlier and wanted to give you guys content. In the updated version, Wonka, Charlie, and Mrs. Buckets epilogue will be before the gloops.

I like Mrs Salt trying to cover herself with the mink coat, I'll include that.

As for what I write next, I don't know. I think I might do that alien story idea, but with one caveat. I want to make one of the winners a female feeder/male feedee couple.

I have begun uploading finalized portions of the story to deviantart

https://www.deviantart.com/awm88/art/Wilma-Wonka-and-the-Chocolate-Factory-Part-1-937314229
Maybe wonka could be humming "pure imagination" while gently drumming her pot belly for a rhythm.
>>5605
you didn't add a link
>>5639
imagine being scared of furries in 2022
>>5662 All you had to do was say "These new furties are gay."
>>5605
I noticed that they uploaded the final chapter early to their patreon.

If there's anybody out there who's more than willing to upload it to Kemono Party, that would be appreciated.
(1.6 MB, 1024x725, 6r3e788rweujr4wer.png)
Does anyone have Wonka-themed art that isn't just blueberry?
>>5791
nice to see you back
(253 KB, 1280x1600, 6c45d74f707e1141a746d42b2d1d38ab-imagejpeg.jpg) (9 KB, Kiariss.txt) (19 KB, 485x500, ff786.jpg) (7.6 MB, 1918x1076, 235c8b4d1162b3a71373c7df9907a49ba03199d55fc0d082fb0db6618c7230ca.gif) (452 KB, 745x1008, ddv1vwt-5bbc9e09-69b4-4aef-9e41-50c90c5da4c4.png) (554 KB, 1410x912, 2bce8a010062d93926b9c5df25256b09b34b929a44c1ef6177edc609bcbe82a1.png)
>>5807
thanks, working piece by piece on the Wilma Wonka epilogues. More efforts are going into other stories. I wrote these up because I wanted to.
Speaking of which, new short story. Let me know what you think, and please feel free to make your own spin on it. Also write your own stuff. I'm including a few rando art pieces to help inspire other writers.

(fun fact, when I was originally writing Wilma Wonka I toyed with the idea of Milly Teevee being a blob from the start, and based on Kiari. I decided against it. It would be awkward to fit in story-wise, and Augusta was supposed to be the fattest person at the start of the tour)
(376 KB, 1125x722, ef41aa0214b392b71ccd9ed467306ab72df80c02ea8fda4cc0c047a448a84f35.jpg)
Has anyone ever written a story where the same character goes through all the Wonka stuff? Like gets stuck in the chocolate tube, berried, shrunk, all in the same tour?

Something about the idea of repeated embarrassing things that keep happening to the same girl appeals to me.
>>6406
not that i've heard of. it's an interesting idea, but may be hard to work into a story
>>6407
definitely would need to be a series. maybe somebody wrote one with their OC. i'm stuck on how to make the stakes keep going higher after stuffing her fat with chocolate and pumping her into a ball of juice
I'd love to read a Wonka story where Augustus Gloop is so absurdly greedy from the start that he cashes in his lifetime supply of chocolate immediately upon finding the first golden ticket. He then eats such a ridiculous amount of chocolate that he eventually ends up winning the second golden ticket too.
The story would follow an increasingly disheartened Charlie Bucket as he watches a series of news announcements revealing that each golden ticket has been found...by Augustus Gloop. Every time the news crews show up to report the new ticket discovery, Augustus has gained a massive amount of weight.
By the time he finds the fifth golden ticket, he's practically the size of Wonka's factory himself and has totally lost the ability (or interest) to go on the promised factory tour, instead content to lie there in the ruins of his home glutting on his five lifetime supplies of free chocolate.
(5.6 MB, 3722x2700, dfbaphi-011448be-04d7-4341-810d-72e0777fa3c3.png)
Anyone have GottaBeThickerNThat's stories? There were 2 on their DA called Fatty and the Chocolate Factory, and now they're both gone.

Really sucks, it was some of the best, most insidious berry mockery I've ever read. Hope someone saved them.
"Take one" the sign reads.

Lily takes one of the ever-lasting gobstoppers one the table. A bliss washes over her, the raspberry flavor is incredible. There are other flavors on the table as well. What if she tried the other flavors? She puts her current gobstopper on the table, and pops another in. Cookies and cream, Lily coos as the new sensations take over. An assortment of varying colors and shapes present themselves.

Glancing around, seeing no one nearby, she tries them one by one. "This orange is good," she muses, "but some chocolate would go with it"

Eyeing the chocolate gobstopper, she adds that one to her mouth as well. Then another. And another. Tiny little things, she found that a great many could fit into her cheeks. Temporarily lost in the candybinge, the creeping feelings of tightening clothes elude her awareness. Her pink jumpsuit was subtlety stretching around her upper arms. Eventually though, Footfalls came into her hearing, and she fidgets around, looking behind her and back to the saliva-covered gobstoppers. Feeling embarrassed, she swallows them, scarfing up what gobstoppers she touched, save one.

"And here we have the ever-lasting gobstoppers, just one of them will last you into old age! Aah, Lily, I see you found them. Which one did you pick?"

"O-orange!" Lily forced a grin to her face. Not technically a lie, she thought.

Augusta Gloop, without asking, poached one from the table. "mmmm," the chubby pear said. "red velvet cake! I love it, do you have any other flavors??" Wonka give a short sidelong glance at Lily.

"Well, we usually have more." Lily's cheek flushed. Wonka didn't pursue the conversation, though. Augusta Gloop simply grinned. "I'd like to try all the flavors one day, eehee"

"Careful, child, they are everlasting. One is enough for a lifetime. I couldn't possible imagine the effects of more than one" Wonka's vision was distant, but his eyes drifted towards Lily once again. Did he know?? She thought. One's enough for a lifetime? What does that mean? The feelings of discomfort were growing. A bubbling was growing in her stomach, and the armpits of her jumpsuit were going taught. Lower, the suit was riding up into her bottom. Was she...getting bigger? Afraid to look down, her breathing quickened, trying to ignore the belt's growing grip around her abdomen.

"Time to move along, now" Wonka chirped. "Other parts of the factory to s--"

BLEHP

Lily's eyes widened at her soft burp, her hands covering her mouth. The gaze of the group turned to her. "My my," wonka addressed Lily with half-lidded eyes. "Enjoying that one gobstopper, Lily?"

"She looks bigger, was she that big when we got here?" Charlie asked. "Ang getting bigger," his grandpa finished

A faint gurgling, like a deep sea waterway could be heard. Lily swallowed her remaining gobstopper in a panic, eyeing various parts of her body. Her stomach now puffed out, skin indentation forming around the belt, She looked down, neckfat folding, patting her thighs, which were stretching the suit out. Alarmingly, she saw her breasts pushed out as well, She tried to squish them back in, to no avail. Her arms wouldn't fold as much for the infant bingo wings that were growing. An intense pressure grew in her behind, and then...*bwomph*

Lily spun around. Her ass were two jiggling spheres, she couldn't turn around that much from lovehandles restricting her movement, but her bottom was visibly swelling, and gently speeding up. The gurgling grew in volume.

"Wow, she's fatter than me now, eehee" the pearish Augusta remarked. Wonka's tired eyes had gone from knowing to condemning. "You had more than one, didn't you? I'd advise everyone to stand back"

The group backpedaled away from Lily, she felt heavy. Her cheeks were beginning to obstruct her vision, and her arms were raising to the sides. Her ass cheeks, her elbows, her armpits and neck, all the latex fabric from the suit was pulling on her expanding skin. Lily's mind raced. Fear was present, yes, but ecstasy was starting to creep into her gut. The softness, the warmth, the full body massage, she tried to force the feelings back down. Worst of all was the tingling she felt in her womanhood.

The suit was beginning to rip. The bingowings bulged out of serrations, and she felt the latex ripping on her gluteal folds, the latex digging even deeper. Another wave of pressure grew in her abdomen. Her stomach pushed out, the belt digging deeper and deeper. The pain was intense. Creaking came, as the belt grew thinner, and her fupa unyielding. More pressure, until...

*THWAP*

The buckle flew, and Lily's belly surged outwards. A moan of pleasure erupted from her lips. She must have been 500 pounds by now, swaying back and forth, and ultimately fell onto her bottom. "Wonka, just how big is she going to get?" One of the other tourists said. Wonka tutted. "Depends on how many she had. Swallowing one is bad enough, 2 guarantees a forklift. 5 or more..." He eyed the table, doing a quick headcount, and sighed. "It's a good thing my building insurance is paid up"

What were they saying? He was going to need building insurance? Lily's mind snapped back into reality. "W-wait, buil-*bwehp*-building insurance? I must have had dozens!!" She shifted her momentum side to side, glancing at her haunches. Her bottom cheeks were pushing into her back folds, and her belly was forcing her legs apart. She felt full, uncomfortably full. Worryingly, the group got further down in her vision, as she swelled up. The folds on the side of her torso grew new folds, she was swimming in dough. Her stomach pushed out further, The suit's tearing finally coming. A deep naval exposed itself, that was deepening further.

The speed of weight piling on her grew faster. Every part of her felt like it was inflating, even her neck was getting buried. Her right thigh brushed up against some trees. The wall behind her pressed into her bottom. She saw the ceiling coming to great her. There was a rumbling now, a violent jostling and jiggling began.

Some oompa loompas came out of a doorway, holding it open.

"alright everyone," Wonka shouted. "Into the bunker, now"
>>7104
>>7159
There are also these two sequel Storie which I love with Violet and Verica

https://www.deviantart.com/sir-wales/art/Veruca-s-Newest-Toy-Blueberry-Humiliation-785457024

https://www.deviantart.com/sir-wales/art/Veruca-s-Newest-Playdates-WG-Berry-Humiliation-891870998

Just curious, though, how much you wanna see Violet put through the ringer as you put it. I've kinda been getting into darker, more masochistic bad endings with Violet and turning into a blueberry/the aftermath of it, and was wondering if there were any suggestions on who makes content like that or where it can be found
>>7104
I always had a story idea for Violet and her Mom

what if in the 2005 version of charlie and the chocolate factory Violet and her mother have a piece each but when they tastes the Blueberry Pie and Ice Cream, a small blue dot forms on their noses. It slowly grows over their faces turning their eyes and hair blue along with their skin, they begin swelling in the waist and cheeks and butts and breasts and soon inflates to a complete ball, then grow into a huge blueberries and grow to elephantine proportions, almost reaching the catwalks of the Inventing Room, up to the point that their tracksuits can no longer fit and begins rip and tear and their zippers give way embarrassing and humiliating them. Violet's mother grows bigger then Violet , by this point they have begun to leak blueberry juice and their breast have begun lactating juice as well. Wilma tells them the girls need to be juiced before they explode.

This causes Wonka to have the Oompa-Loompas roll them to the Juicing Room to have them juiced like cows , as the Oompa-Loompas roll them away they sing another song To add insult to injury, some began to use them like giant circus balls as they sang their song. The Ooompa Loompas bounced over Violet's mother's ample bosom as they made it look more like a hurdle game than trekking over her. Sometimes they would springboard off her breasts as if they were in the Olympics.

Violet and her mother after they are juiced the girls are still blue and have a lot of water weight and are retaining juice and still puffy they binge on their life time supply of chocolate and enter themselves in county fairs and eating contests.

I had an idea that their eating becomes like violet's gum chewing when she's stressed as result they both put on a ton of weight becoming big fat blue blobs with big juice filled bellies that slosh when they waddle also also they have to be to be juiced by breast pumps like cow to stop them swelling up again and start wearing mumu dresses also i had an idea that scarlett starts drinking wine

I had an idea that because scarlett is bigger then violet when they roll her out she gets stuck kinda like violet in the film and the Ooompa Loompas by pushing violet face first into her backside repeatedly to dislodge scarlett

Also I had an idea that when they first come back from the factory violet and scarlett lose their fighting spirit and have given up trying to be competitive and are shadows of their former selves they retreat home and seal themselves off in their house with all the curtains closed so no one can see them and drown their sorrows by they binge on their life time supply of chocolate causing them to put on ton of weight as result they both put on a ton of weight becoming big fat blue blobs with big juice filled bellies that slosh when they waddle
i had an idea that a nurse who is sent to look after and does such things rubbing , oiling and massaging their bellies and helping them use the breast pumps also because their bellies are so big now they can't reach their crouches to masturbate or even put in a dildo as result they become quite sexually frustrated and it sends their libidos through the roof so ask the nurse to help them and they end up slowly becoming lovers

thoughts?
Any word from wonkanon lately?
>>7378
I would change one thing, have it so that violet and scarlet have different methods of coping with being a blueberry. Violet becomes a fat slob through binge eatings and Scarlet becomes a blueberry bimbo.
I want a story of blueberrification but the person has health issues and is extremely obese.

>Be extremely obese lady with health issues, over 4 tons.
>have to breath with the help of a machine
>be constantly tipping on to deaths door but want to live
>be giving an experimental method that could improve health but change life
>already an immobile slob so what’s the worst could happen
>get the experimental method from the “wonka factory”…it’s a simple piece of gum
>chew it because “what the hell”
>experience the best flavors of food tomato soup, roast beef, and blueberry pie.
>flavor of pie get intense but I keep on chewing because it’s been the best meal I’ve had in a while.
>doctor comes up to me and says “you look blue..”
>laugh at the joke
>doctor says “no I’m serious, look) pulls out mirror
>see a reflection of my fat face…partially blue tinted
>doctors report more areas of my body turning blue, they think I’m suffocating or something
>entire body finally turns blue, then feel weird. Like my im digesting food after an eating contest.
>I’m swelling
>doctors clear the room and watch the 4 ton girl grow like balloon.
>be enjoying it all the way, fat breasts grow rounder rather than saggier, belly get bigger and butt becomes fuller.
>be over 10 feet as wires from nearby machines finally dislodge themselves from my body.
>keep chewing gum, the flavor gets more intense
>useless flabby arms slowly sink into body, till only hands remain, flap them uselessly for fun
>get over 15 feet tall and feel weird, been hooked up to machines for most my life and I’m able to take a real breath without the help of a machine
>be the best feeling ever
>finally stop growing at 20 feet tall
>be explained that I’m now half blueberry and won’t need medical machines to live.
Bump
I remember that there was this one story a while back called "The Cream Room". I think 0pik 0ort made some sort of comm for it? I don't have a link but that one's pretty good.
There's this one I can't find it was called "The Side Effects of Blueberries".
(850 KB, 2400x2800, violet sequence 2.png)
>>7167
Damn its been a while. I'm honestly surprised the thread is still still.
>Just curious, though, how much you wanna see Violet put through the ringer as you put it
No real hardcore preference. Honestly I'm just desperate for some good Violet content at this point. Though unwilling growing and some humiliation is always good.
>I've kinda been getting into darker, more masochistic bad endings with Violet and turning into a blueberry/the aftermath of it
Oh? You've peaked my interest.
>>8547
Does anyone have any stories where Violet is still bloated after being juiced (like in the picture) and have her struggling with her new, permanently waterlogged state?
>>8563
That would be more of a cuck fetish.
>>7142
really hoping for a follow up on this. also, source on that image? one of the best I've ever seen!
Figured you guys would know - there was a D&D horror-esque campaign made by a community member that I stumbled upon once and couldn't find again. One of the consequences of falling in the chocolate river was rapid WG. Anyone have any leads?
>>9733
Fairly certain you're thinking of Blood in the Chocolate.