/elite/

Anyone else unable to read stories on ff without an account. When I try to go to the second chapter it prompts me to login. Cant even create an account since the sign up page just infinitely loads when you enter your details. Sry if off topic for board
>>4537 (OP)
I can't seam to get into my account so I can't check, but I haven't really been on FF for a long time now because a lot of the interesting stories are "updated weekly" and only have 3 chapters last updated 4 months ago or are behind the pay subscription. That and a lot of the stories I had saved are gone.
does anyone remember the title of a story about some 18 year old who was feeding the milf neighbor of his with some weight gain serum spiked in like cupcakes?
Yeah the same thing happens to me. You can only view 1 chapter and you can't even view profiles anymore, for some reason they made it where you have to have a account to do anything on the site. Its ridiculous
Worst part is that it literally won’t let me make an account either since I’d put in my email and they just wouldn’t send the verification
Fantasy feeder needs to do something about this. They need to fix it where you can view the stories and profiles without having a account . Someone needs to email the website and see if they can get them to fix this issue