/elite/

Bump
Aspiring author-anon here. Would anyone like/be opposed to something mixing in some slob with this thread's subject matter?
>>5624
If anything it makes perfect sense. A fat baby girl in a DDLG scenario would certainly burp, fart, and do even more disgusting things. She'd need to be taken care of.
>>5902
This is an excellent start, and I love it. I love the idea of this girl getting fatter and nastier, too. Elizabeth seems primed to be a real pig.
bump for more content
just to bump this, i want to try writing a story about this specific kink, mind giving out ideas?
>>8869
Be sure there's lots of heavy petting. Also, some burping and farting would be nice.
>>8871
oh that sounds amazing, im interested in some heavy slob stuff so those are must-haves
>>8869
Personally I like Dmgg (dominant mother, growing girl) Like that of Pushy mother by obesity forever.

Though if I had to come up with a concept, a girl gets stuck in a reality where stuff randomly changes and the girl gets fatter, slobbier and dumber
>>8880
Interesting, I’ll give the story a look to see if I can take some inspiration out of it, thanks for the recommendation

With the other idea, yeah, maybe I could try it as well
Woah, didn’t expect those stories to be so good, loved them and I’ll probably do something with some of the concepts
ok, finished the first chapter, probably gonna post it later in here
“Mom, mind telling me where are you taking me? It’s four in the morning and I barely slept at all” Emily said as she rubbed her eyes, yawning and stretching a bit…but her mother didn’t answer her question, still fuming mad from what she did the other day. She knew she had broken some of the rules that her mother established when she finished high school and started to live there without any job or plans to go to college…

1. No drinking in the house (broke the rule when mom found her drunk in the front door)
2. No fucking in the house (broke that one in her first job, got lucky that she got no serious punishment due to not ending up pregnant
3. Stealing money

She had just broken the third one just today, when her mom got from work early and saw her picking the lock to her safe, wanting some cash to be able to get in a party where her friends would be.

“I still can’t believe it, my own blood, stealing from me while I give her home and food and without asking for anything in return! I’m still in shock!” Her mother said to herself as she banged her hand loudly on the steering wheel, making Emily jump a bit from the sound.

“Please mom, I’m really sorry! I’ll never do it again! Can we just head home and forget about thi-“

“NO! I’m NOT forgetting this like the rest of the opportunities I gave you! The first time I didn’t pay much attention to it, the second time I was already angry, but now?! You are stealing from your own mother?!! You have to learn some basic things about respect and trust, young lady!!” Her mother screamed as they had arrived in the middle of nowhere….the outskirts of the town….the cold already cutting through her tight clothes and making her sneeze

“Mom! Where the fuck are we?!! I thought you would take me to some place to have a lesson! Not the middle of freaking nowhere! Can we go home?!”

Her mother just stopped answering, stopping the car and getting out, almost dragging her out of the vehicle and handing her a big bag filled with what she could feel as clothes.

“They’ll be here in just some minutes, and then, you’ll be staying in there for a time until you learn some manners” her mother said as Emily was getting more and more weirded out by everything that was happening…and when she was about to say something, she heard the sound of something getting close to where they were.

A big and pretty modern van was approaching them quickly, with a logo being in the side that said “MRS. VICTORIA’S CAMP FOR LITTLE MISBEHAVED GIRLS”….what the fuck?….

As Emily stated in shock to the van, the vehicle parked close to the two, with the main door opening and revealing a woman that was slightly older than Emily’s mother, using a nice dress and apron that made her look like a kindergarten teacher, branding a big smile and having a notebook in her hands

Hello, Mrs. Ridley, my name is Victoria Pennyworth, and I’m the Founder of my learning camp for girls such as your daughter. You told us that you wanted to send her to my wonderful teaching program for the full length of the process, am I right?” The woman’s soft voice could be heard, if Emily wasn’t so stressed about her situation, she would probably feel calm just by listening to her voice…

“Yes, that's right, i can’t stand the way she acts now, and i saw the ad on tv and felt interested about it for a while now, but what happened today made me feel sure about my decision” her mother answered as Emily wanted to say something, but as if her mom visualized the future, she stared at her and cut off her wishes of arguing back.

“I see, that is truly saddening to hear, even if we offer our services to the public, we wish that we wouldn’t have to do them every time, we just wish to see every parent feel happy and good with their daughters!” Victoria said as she smiled and got her hands together “but, I guess that will take a lot of re-learning and educating! now, mind signing these papers? it's the last step before we can take her to our wonderful camp, heheh!”

Emily’s mom nodded as she started to sign the papers, with Emily already seeing her life crumbling down with each stroke of the pen, imagining how the summer plans she had arranged with her friends would never be done due to going to some stupid learning camp.

“Wonderful! Now, let's get ready to head into the van, Emily! you’ll be seeing your mommy soon enough, you’ll have so much fun time will fly!” Victoria said as she smiled and gently took Emily into the van, with her trying to escape and head away, but it was totally useless, her fate was sealed and nothing she could do would change it.

“goodbye, Emily, i still love you…but i hope that this is a wake up call to learn how to obey your parents” her mother said as Emily could barely hear it over the sound of the van’s engine…and so, Emily went away, already feeling exhausted from all of the arguing and losing the adrenaline of the heat of the moment, drowsing into dreamland as she was driven into her new home for the next three months…
>>8929
Where can I read the rest of this?
>>8985
Hi! Glad someone read it! I can gladly make a continuation on here!
as a gainer/feedee and a little i agree that they go great together :)
>>9012
I’m glad to hear that you liked the story! I would love any kind of critiques and feedback to make it better as I write!
bump, really wish this thread could get more stuff