/elite/

Can't find any ebony xwg stories. Not looking for some super ratchet ghetto as all hell story that just plays on shit hood stereotypes. Just xwg stories with ebony women in them. Can also have slob or health issues in the stories. Something that feels real not just some fantasy like a back women got super rich then got fat type thing. But slice of life type black women whos already a bbw or ssbbw living a average life who happens to be a bbw well on her way to being an ssbbw or who eats to become an ssbbw or ussbbw and what happens well she struggles with the added weight like mobility, bathing, changing clothes, etc, etc and the health that comes with it. Realistic more then cartoony fantasy xwg.
second this I can never really find stories like this
>>4046
Been looking for anything at all can't find shit. Just about the same when looking up black ussbbw too. Its nonstop white ssbbw or ussbbw. search black, ebony, dark skin, African whatever combo you want with ssbbw or ussbbw. you get a handful of black ssbbw maybe a single black ussbbw but every time its a tidal wave of only white woman. Worse if stories are what you're looking for. Offline irl black ssbbw to damn near can barely walk black ussbbw are a dime a dozen. So where are all the black ussbbw stories? I'm so burnt out at looking at the same white ssbbw year after year and white bbw dont even exist to me. I want black ssbbw to ussbbw xwg stories. I want black ussbbw.