/elite/

(56 KB, 1063x752, riding_while_feeding___be_wg_bi_by_1oddbear_dd4w14l-pre.jpg)
I'm a sucker for extreme weight gain stories, the problem is, that the weight gain is usually the extent of the sexual content.

What I'm looking for are more stories that have sexual activity with women gaining ridiculous amounts of weight. If you know of any good stories/series, please share them! Show me the horny blobs!

(A decent example I can think of is the 'Sweet Sarah' series by NoviceFA, I'm honestly struggling to think of many others that immediately come to mind!)
Domestic Bliss by nigel2400
The Rise Of Emily by videos900
>>3802 (OP)
70% of stuff by Crudeatoms
50% of stuff by Eyebeast
Jenny: Happiness through gaining and Happiness is immensity from stormphantomFA
Check out "From feedee to feeder" on deviantart
By ChubbyChimaera

Grace and Zoey were a highly skilled Pokémon Rescue Team. As a Gardevoir and Zangoose respectively, Grace had the charm, intellect and quick wit, while Zoey was the brute force, ready to clobber some fools when smarts weren’t the highest priority. They were rather prolific, and known to many as the two gals who got things done, helping anyone who needed finesse, and raw power.
But Grace, while usually being the reserved, methodical and intelligent type, had a dark secret. A deep pleasure she repressed for so long, but would soon make known to the world after one small incident allowed her to bring such fantasies to life. It was the whole reason she made friends with her Zangoose partner in the first place; It was for her soft, supple tummy, and those plump, luxurious thighs.
Grace, for lack of a better term, was a chubby chase. Well, chubby wasn’t the right word for it either, as she adored girls being hulking, obese blobs of barely mobile walking lard canisters. She would often encourage Zoey to eat far more than she should, finding enjoyment in seeing her fit less and less into her clothes, stretching out the fabrics to see more of her plump thighs.
It was a desire she wanted to bring up to her partner for quite some time, but she knew if they didn’t reciprocate those same feelings, she would feel such shame and regret, and perhaps ruin their friendship forever. How could she get away with revealing her intentional interference with her friend’s diet?
That was another issue, Zoey was not a fan of her weight, at all. She looked up to other Pokémon like Machamp, and even Lucario, muscular, slender body types which didn’t match her fat, ‘ugly’ gut at all. But if only she could know how much that ‘ugly’ gut meant to Grace, perhaps it wouldn’t be such a burden…

Yet still, the courage never grew in Grace to bring it up. So she continued to remain subtle about it, hiding her true feelings until, one afternoon, she and Zoey were granted a peculiar reward for completing one of their tasks.
“What is this?” Grace asked, staring at the strange idol, turning it to make out any markings or possible use for such a peculiar trinket. From basic looks, it seemed to be no more than an ordinary, glossy statue of Arceus, a mythological creature said to be the creator of all Pokemon.
“I know it is not much, far less than what you are deserving,” A lone Roselia explained, holding her hands together innocently. “But it is all I can award you with for your valorous deeds. Just know I am forever in your debt for returning my precious flowers from that scoundrel Hitmonchan.”
Grace inspected it further wordlessly, but was startled by the sudden scoffing of Zoey. “Pshah, we went through all that for some cruddy knickknack? Let’s hope we can at least pawn it off for some worthwhile dough, right?”
This shocked Roselia, pouting a bit, triggering Grace to rest her hand on her shoulder to calm her down. “No, no, she’s just joking. Zoey has an odd sense of humor, of course we appreciate your gift and need not a thing more from you.”
Roselia smiled, wiping away a tear. “Th-thank you, kind adventurers. I’d best be off!”

Zoey and Grace parted ways with the Roselia, Grace placing the Arceus statuette in her brown rescue team satchel. As they walked through Treasure Town, making their way to a restaurant to celebrate their victory, Zoey crossed her arms and spoke up to Grace.
“We can’t keep doing pity missions for chump change, Gracie. We’re better than that, we need standards!” Zoey complained. “I don’t wanna keep doing these meager quests my whole life, I wanna do something bold, and heroic, and grand! Go explore the world, that’s why I wanted to make this team in the first place! Isn’t that what you wanted, too?”
Grace shrugged, “I’m just here because I like to help people. Doing it with you helps, as well… I’d hope my company makes these boring, monotonous missions more appealing to you."
Zoey rolled her eyes, letting out an exasperated sigh. “Of course I do, but… It feels like all we do is the lower tier missions, the rewards are enough for us to get by, but not comfortably. We need to take more risks!”
Grace shook her head. “Oh, Zoey, why can’t you just be happy with what you have? With me? This cozy town, our nice house, why ruin it with some big, dangerous adventure when this is the perfect life for us?”
Suddenly, Zoey’s eyes flashed golden, and she nodded in sudden agreement. “Yeah, you’re right, Grace. It’s great helping people! I don’t need to go on some big adventure, I just wanna stay here with you.”
Grace was surprised by the sudden mood shift, especially when Zoey brushed her furry body up against her own slender frame, squishing her fat tummy inside her arm and side, making her blush ferociously. “A-ahh! Good, I’m g-glad you’re seeing things my way… Hey, how about we get something to eat? I hear there’s a new restaurant that’s run by a Snorlax, made for Pokemon with an appetite the SIZE of a Snorlax!” Grace giggled, poking Zoey in the stomach playfully. “Perfect for a girl like you, huh?”
Though Grace was joking, Zoey’s eyes shined golden once again, and like before, was in total agreement with Grace. “Of course. I’ve probably got an appetite twice the size of a Snorlax, I could eat all day and night!”
Grace just laughed, thinking that she was just joking about that as well. “I know, you must be very hungry after such a long day of adventuring. Let’s go and get some food!”
>>5421

Grace and Zoey headed off to the restaurant, on top of the door was their sign which showed a Snorlax holding up the words “Big Belly Buffet!”, which enticed Zoey greatly, much more than she usually was. The odd behavior in Zoey’s personality began to intrigue Grace, and she wondered if she was accidentally using her telepathic powers to mentally manipulate her partner’s mind again.
She decided to run another test, this time making sure she wasn’t using her powers by clearing her mind, and focusing on the part of her brain which operated those abilities. “S-so, ah, Zoey, did you mean that when you said you could eat all day, without stopping? Don’t you still care about your diet, about wanting to be fit and slim?”
Despite not giving a direct order, and her mind not activating any psychic abilities, Zoey’s eyes glowed golden once more and she nodded. “Nah, you were right. I should just take it easy, let myself go! Who cares if I get fat, I know I’ll have you to support me, right?”
Grace blushed heavily, hands held up over her face. This was such a shift in personality, Zoey had never had such a dependency on her, nor had she ever considered the idea of gaining weight intentionally… Or at least as apathetically as this. It only got worse when she walked over to the buffet, and Zoey began piling up plate after plate of hearty, meaty feasts, filling up bowls of macaroni and loaded sweet potatoes, practically getting a generous sampling of every meal within the buffet!
Grace was so enthralled by just how reckless and gluttonous Zoey was with her eating habits, that she hardly even cared to get any food herself, simply watching as her friend brought over piles of food for herself, and herself only to gorge on. “Mmmph, gosh, this might be a good appetizer… But I dunno if this restaurant alone is gonna satisfy me!”
“It’s like every dream of mine came to life…” Grace thought to herself, as she gazed at the Zangoose gorging and stuffing herself without a care in the world. She shoved in piles of food into her gluttonous trap, eyes still glowing that golden, shimmering light that seemed to have a twinge of green in them, as well.
It was that color pattern which shone in her eyes which finally granted the hint that Grace had been looking for, why this was happening, as she dug through her satchel and noticed, indeed, the Arceus statuette was glowing with similar colors! Whatever this was, it was no mere icebreaking decoration, but a powerful, reality-bending artifact! Such power wrested in her control, a part of Grace knew she should do the responsible thing and get rid of it, undo her mistakes and not allow herself to fall deep into such corruption, however… A single glance into the expanse of gluttonous hunger that was her partner, she knew just a little bit of extra fun wouldn’t do the universe much harm.

“Enjoying yourself, dear? I wouldn’t want my girlfriend to be getting too full~” Grace smiled, feeling herself swelling with something underneath her dress.
Zoey just responded with a nod, her eyes once again glowing golden. “Mmph, yeah, I’m nowhere close to full. I just… Oulmph, gghuulmp! C-could keep eating like this for hours…”
Grace giggled, feeling herself getting harder and harder by the second, just as quickly as Zoey was bloating up and filling up the now multiple chairs she sat in. Yet as the two were enjoying themselves, the owner of the restaurant waddled up with a big smile on her face. She was nearly twice the size of both of them, with a huge, heaving gut and a massive ass, making Grace’s cock shoot up even bigger. It was already throbbing with pleasure, but now, seeing this massive blob of a Snorlax… It made her feel things.
“Why, hello there, young couple! Seems your partner here really is enjoying our food, we always love to see another hungry customer like her.” The Snorlax smiled, patting Zoey on the back. “My name’s Susanna, is there anything I can do to help you girls out?”
Grace was getting bold with this next request, knowing she could alter people’s minds, she wondered if she could alter people’s bodies as well… Because while this Snorlax was huge, she though they could be much, much huger… All she needed to do was think about it, and Susanna began bloating up all on her own, filling out more and more of the restaurant, hardly anyone even reacting to it.
But Grace did, she watched the dark-blue cat-bear bloat up into a gigantic water balloon mountain of flabby lard and fur, spilling over the table as Grace stroked her own cock without anyone paying any heed to it at all, until the Snorlax finally halted their expansion at more than double their original size.
“Hhph… W-what would you ask of m-me…?” Susanna asked, in a much more subservient tone. Grace just smiled, falling for her own perversion as she climbed the mountain of fat that was Susanna, and SLAMMED her monster cock right up inside Susanna’s mouth!
“I w-want you to be mine… One, of many in this town… S-starting with you, and Zoey! My big, fat Pokemon harem, of big, fat and beautiful women…” She moaned, plumping up her own thighs and breasts with the power of the idol. “A-all worshipping… ME…!”
“Oulmph, gghlph, bbhhwooooarp!” Susanna chugged down all the thick streaks of cum gushing out of Grace, only making her swell more, nearly flooding over Zoey had she not climbed atop her fat as well, still gulping down mountains of food which remained in the restaurant.
>>5422

(Posters Note: true debauchery ahead)

As for the other patrons, the remarks of Grace now being a subject of worship and reverence was fast-spread, as every Pokemon now had not only found themselves growing hornier and fatter out of nowhere, and at excessive rates as well, but there didn’t seem to be a single male Pokemon left! Every male pokemon was genderbent to female, and the females bloated to several times their original weight, fingering themselves in the street to their own obesity, making out with random strangers, all in the name of perpetuating their own horny, gluttonous hedonism.
Grace wouldn’t behold this sight until Susanna burst out of the restaurant, sending debris and her own fat across the entire town. Yet even at her massive size, her gurgling stomach was hardly audible over all the moaning, the feasting, the corpulence and excess happening out in the streets.
Grace gazed upon the streets filled with her horny subjects, all gazing up at her atop her blubber-laden plinth, and felt such unbridled joy. At first, she thought just one fat girlfriend would satisfy her needs, but now, she had an entire town of them. A town of fat, horny blobs who she could make fatter and hornier with a single thought, excessive to the point of unreasonability. She could feel her heart racing, fearing it might just leap out of her chest, as her excitement did cause herself to explode with fat herself.
Stretching out her dress, her belly poured outwards as she levitated herself upwards, revealing herself as the god she had become. A god of fat, a god of beauty, a god… of mating. Her cock swelled in excitement as she raised the weights of all her subjects, filling them all up as they praised her more, pleading to give them a mere glimpse of the pleasure her cock could provide them all!
She would willingly fill them all up, as she dove belly-first into the crowd of Pokemon, sinking into their folds, and one by one, filling them all up with her godly sperm.

Hours turned into days, which turned into weeks of Grace plowing her way through a neverending orgy, her own weight rising with the more Pokemon she filled up with her spunk. It was hard for her to imagine, however long ago it was, that she was just a humble adventurer. Her goal was to help people, and now she was only helping herself.
Every pokemon in town had been fucked, fattened, and bloated beyond recognition, hardly able to distinguish one fatty pile from the other, especially with all the white cum and sweat coating the tops and bodies of everything single woman. Though not the fattest, Grace rested on the very top of the town-filling fatties, so large now that their total combined weight proved a greater size than that of the entire town, such massive blobs making a squishy landscape of fat asses, breasts, folds and even faces, though most were unfortunately buried beneath all of that fat. Only waiting for their next chance to be graced with the heavenly cock of the almighty Gardevoir, whose cock, even now, throbbed with anticipation.
Her stem oozed with liquids, pre squirting out and demanding her to keep going, but she had become so exhausted. “Oh, calm down, we’ve been at this for so long… I deserve a little rest.”

Suddenly, climbing up through the piles of oversexed, overstuffed minions, came the crawled out the familiar face of Zoey, her Zangoose partner whom she’d all but forgotten about in this sexual conquest of realtity-shifting proportions. “A-ahh! Zoey, my old friend… How’ve you been?”
“Heh, busy looking for you, seems the whole town is just crazy about you…” Zoey mentioned, rubbing the back of her head. “Seems the only girl here you’re not fuckin’ is me, huh?”
Grace giggled, giving Zoey a wink. “Well, save the best for last. I’m a bit tired, though, why don’t you start by… Sucking off that giant rod of mine? It’s still aching for release, just gulp it all down, suck down my thick, concentrated sperm!”
“With pleasure, my queen~!” Zoey quickly got to work, waddling over and sticking her lips around the thick and throbbing cock, feeling it tremble and groan as she felt it shooting heavy globs of semen right into her mouth. Grace could swear she could see Zoey bloating up right in front of her, like a rapidly inflating beach ball full of lard, which only made Grace more excited, swelling her weight up to match Zoey’s!
The two girls were lost in an endless pleasure cycle, with each pound that got added onto Zoey, it only meant more pleasure erupting from Grace’s cock, and that pleasure got pumped back into Zoey, making her only bigger, and the both of them only happier, and huger, and expanding without END!
The two flooded the entire town, swallowing up the other subjects and smothering them underneath their fat, naked asses. Fat darkened and razed the Pokemon land, toppling Mt. Steel, flooding the ocean, even reaching the mysterious Temporal Tower! The two seemed to just keep growing larger, swelling without end until…

Silence. The two had reached planetary size, their earth crushed and broken, and now they sat floated beyond the atmosphere as the two fattest lovers in the galaxy, and while most would consider this an end to their journey, Grace knew it was only the beginning.
“We got… S-so big…!” Zoey moaned, wishing she could rub her tits with pure ecstacy, feeling so much erotic satisfaction from how massive they had become, how much of Grace was inside her! “H-how much bigger could we even get…? Did we crush the planet, can we crush more things?!”
“We can… D-destroy as much as you want, Zoey. Get as big as we want, fatten together to into the depths of space…” Grace smiled, as she floated over and kissed Zoey on the lips. “Just so long as we do it together!”
“Of course! Can’t explore the infinite cosmos without my beautiful goddess of a girlfriend, am I right?” Zoey chuckled, to which Grace joined in.

While it wasn’t exactly the adventure Zoey had always dreamed about, it certainly was an adventure of some sort. Grace got her dream of having a fatass, beautiful girlfriend, and Zoey could spend the rest of eternity spreading her fat across the infinite universe, finding and consuming everything this plane of existence has to offer to her. A feat not many can claim, nor will they likely again, at least until Grace reverts things back to normal.
That is, if she ever truly wanted to.
>>3802 (OP)
I always recommend sfx777 over at deviantart for that REALLY good shit.
>>3802 (OP)
Been writing some stories involving sex, you're right that it is strangely absent from a lot of works for whatever reason.
https://www.deviantart.com/dropbear2448/art/Plus-Size-Gal-Girl-Hookup-952618103
https://www.deviantart.com/dropbear2448/art/RPG-Mixup-953197348
The first one doesn't feature weight gain though, she's begins the story very big. The second is mostly weight gain focused with some sex at the end. I've got another but it's hyper breast focused rather than being about fat girls. Think in the future I'll write something where weight is gained during the sexy sex, need to have a think about it.
Does anyone know some good blob-orgy themed stories?
Bump

Hopefully someone knows of a story were the cum is what makes her gain? Like every time they fuck she gets bigger?
bump for great justice