/elite/

Where's the rest??
>>3725

OP of that doesn’t finish after the cont, as good as it was
(302 KB, 950x672, 1562523302705.jpg) (1.3 MB, 950x672, 1627335971533.png) (291 KB, 950x672, 1562523378545.jpg) (82 KB, 700x494, 1627419670870.jpg)
Fat object greentext. Definitely an acquired taste, but I still think it's pretty good.

>appliances and objects in house begin to slowly grow in size, not only growing larger, but growing softer and more "plush" in appearance
>the first to be affected are the ones whose changes could be easily ignored, beds that when laying in seem to pull you in deeper than you remember. Pillows becoming over-stuffed, but rather than growing taut appear to sag and have something of a gut on them. The couch has also been afflicted, it's ornamental buttons being buried in it's blubbery folds, sitting in it feels like one's sitting on a giant water balloon. Clothing hung in the closet begins to feel as though it's made of thicker and thicker material than the day before.
>the next to go are the tables and chairs, whose legs slowly begin to widen and grow folds almost like an extremely fat human leg. The bottoms of tables begin to droop into massive bulging guts complete with a massive navel in the center. Both also take on a softer texture similar to the upholstery.
>suddenly electrical appliances also undergo the same phenomena, the bulbs within lamps begin to bulge and grow folds as if the glass was still being molded, the lamps themselves grow wide hips and thighs at the base. Both the dishwasher and washing machine burst into having massive guts, their interiors filled to the brim with dishes and clothes that have also begun to expand. The fridge also underwent the same fate, as the food within began expanding and multiply into larger and larger portions.

>The flatscreen TV has also developed quite a sizable rump that has begun to press upon the wall behind it, the screen has poured out of it's frame and formed into distended gut along with a buxom chest that sits lazily atop it. Not even the precious computer is safe, the monitor have underwent changes similar to the TV, the keyboard becoming soft and flabby to the point where the tactile typing of the keys you were familiar with is replaced with an act similar to kneading a large roll of dough.
>the last to hold out against this strange fattening affliction is the house itself, with the roof beginning to droop closer and closer to the floor, which has also begun to soften to the point where the plumped up furniture is sinking into it, and taking the wrong step can lead to your foot being caught in one of the more flabbier parts of the floor. The walls have taken on a more padded appearance, developing a belly and chest that extends to every corner of the house. Doors underwent the same effect, with their blubber enveloping the door knobs, leading you to have to plunge deep into the door's navel to open the door. And you have to be quick about it too, since the door frames don't keep their composure for long until collapsing into folds upon folds of fat.
>and though you've denied it up until this point, the affliction seems to have affected you as well. It was easy to go unnoticed, and even easier to excuse, what with the clothes developing folds and rolls similar to a person's fat distribution, and the mirror's massive belly distorting any attempt to check yourself in it. You kept promising to yourself that you'd leave the house, escape whatever was going on. But the rolls and flab that had began to develop on nearly everything in it seemed so... comforting, even somewhat inviting.

>one morning you awake on the couch, the TV's now room-consuming belly pressing against your own gargantuan gut. You can't even make out much of the image on the TV, it's image too distorted. The only thing you can make out is a nicely-dressed women, and a massive globular shape behind her. You turn to look out the window, what little of it's left that hasn't been consumed by the flab of the walls, and can see some dark shapes moving about outside. You'd go out and investigate, but at this point your ass is indistinguishable from the couch, and it's not that much of a concern to you at this point.
>You roll over (as much as you can in your current state) and go back to sleep.

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/40447451/#40507659
>>3803
an odd one for sure. but the descriptions of fat are pretty damn good. commendable.
Fuck it. Green text request thread too? I could dabble in some if y'all horny freaks want.
>>3813
kitsune girlfriend greentext? more tails as she gets fatter
>>3803
I was looking for copper, but I found gold
>>3813

Skinny woman gets fatter and lazier as she does chores and no one around her notices. I proposed it elsewhere as Pearl from Steven Universe, but you can just be generic if you prefer.
anyone got that greentext of anon & his hook up with 2 massive fat chicks (i'm sure it's somewhere on my external but i've had no luck finding it last time i looked so it might be on a bricked one)
>>3855
I *think* it's on the greentext thread on /gen/
>>3872
I don’t know whether to laugh or cum.
Bump.
>>3803
Wish there was more stuff like this
im desperate to find this greentext where anon writes in detail his modus operandi for architecting his women, it mentioned things like "get her used to you doing things for you and not letting her do anything herself" and "tell her she's a sexy body posi queen to help her accept her weight gain{
>>5781 (Cross-thread)
>architecting his women
>Implying that it has ever been necessary with women and that it isn't little more than a subtle romantic and sexual gesture cordially agreed upon in courtful manner, one such that any man who has ever been with a real lady would have a clear understanding of and would need no further explanation.
I have a need to read this
>>5718
I have a need to read this
(150 KB, 1216x601, uni big gal.JPG)
>>6183
also from same thread. not as cool imo, but still alright
Does anyone have the one with that marine vtuber gaining weight, and towards the end repulses all of her friends, or something along those lines?
>>6214
Suddenly I’m interested
(929 KB, 1366x2926, Amazons And Feast Maidens.png)
Wrote this a bit ago, think it's hot. Warning; it's a sort of cannibalism thing but primarily about weight gain.
>>8011
And horny text it is. Good god.
But damn if it wasn't enticing.

Really effective story structuring and world building,

This shit was pretty tight
>>6184
Man, it's weird seeing someone else save a greentext you made. This is real. If I recall, I also posted about another girl I saw only two times in uni:
>First time, met her before Physics class, we'd both show up ridiculously early.
>Every goddam time she'd be talking about food.
>Halfway through the semester she was complaining about how tight her jeans were and was conflicted between getting all new clothing and working out more.
>Midway through class she hunched over and then rushed to the bathroom and I pieced together that the button on her jeans blew open.
>Didn't see her again until a scholarship talk that we both happened to be in two years later.
>She entered the door sideways.
>Sat down and her ass just spilled over the sides. I think even if she sat over two chairs she still wouldn't've fit.
>Her friend said, "Uhm, I didn't know whether you were still trying to diet or not, but they have free food."
>She looked at her and said, "Does it LOOK like I'm trying to diet?" and then proceeded to eat an ungodly amount of tacos as people were leaving.

The point of me posting those stories wasn't to create some amazing greentext fetish material (although I welcome it), it was me complaining about bbw models. I went on this huge rant afterwards alone the lines of, "Why the fuck are there models who are doing this professionally and suck money from everyone who can't seem to hold a candle to women I've known irl who aren't even trying and are a million times more amazing?!"

>>3782
There was more to this greentext iirc.
>>8434
oh shit fr? I didn't know that was the true point of your greentext. I personally like it and archived it so it doesn't get lost to the sands of time.

And yeah now i understand your rant
>about 4 years ago
>sedentary gamer
>had gotten up to 200 pounds through poor diet
>then covid happened
>bored and depressed it was so easy to overeat
>started stuffing my face everyday
>grocery cart became full of junk
>food bills started to skyrocket
>too depressed to care about my rising weight
>completely let go
>eat whatever i want when i want
>appetite goes crazy
>eating throughout the day
>end up 290 pounds by 2021
>start a new years resolution to lose weight
>one week in ive given up
>a month later im eating more than ever
>by march im over 300 pounds
>starting to out grow normal chairs
>out of breath and sweaty from just walking
>break my first chair at a family function
>everyone stares
>and all the embarrassment did was make me want to eat more
>i had become completely food addicted
>my family was getting really concerned
>but i had given up
>after the holidays i was 360 pounds
>there was no resolution for 2023
>just stuffing my face
>i didnt care
>i was already huge so what did it matter
>the weight on my knees was severe enough to make me practically a hermit
>it was difficult to walk long distances without being in pain
>meaning exercise was out of the picture
>started doordashing en masse
>unable to get through a day without greasy fast food
>days became a blur of stuffing my face and waking up surrounded in a sea of trash from food
>hit over 400
>cant touch dick anymore
>need assistance wiping
>feel like i need to make a change
>but do nothing
>continue to gorge myself
>already the fattest person i know but cant stop
>at my doctor's appointment in december im 440 pounds
>they tell me im going to kill myself eating like this
>solemnly nod and agree
>pretend im following their advice
>on the way home order a meal big enough for 4 people
>4 months later and im already up to 475 pounds
>terrified of how much bigger im going to become but too helpless to stop it
>ive become completely helpless to stop my gluttony and obesity from destroying my life
>>8982
Damn bro this is dark. Do you at least enjoy some parts of being that big?
>>8982
My guy, if this isn't just some dark fap rp, I'm gonna be real:

The world and reality isn't as hot as the fantasy and never will be.

"What's the point (not gaining)?"

Survival. That's the point. Listen, I say this as a currently 230lb fat ass who got a gym membership to get in shape and attract all the ssbbws I could desire:

You just have to say 'fuck it' and do it. To stay doing it, stay motivated. Take pics of your progress, if you're a feedee, it'll be especially hard but also if resist touching yourself (since you can't this is easier to do, but I mean WHEN you get smaller) it should help control your binge eating.

Also, stick to a specific something for a WHILE. My coworker got jacked eating McDonalds and the dude has veins popping out like Ubisoft Map Icons.

You're meant to learn to hate the same taste every. Single. Day.

If it makes you depressed, exercise. Legit, push yourself on those days. It'll hurt and you'll be VERY sore (make sure to get plenty of protein) but trust me when I state; you WILL feel better afterwards if you say, focus on cleaning the trash around your place.

I'm gonna stop here, since this is long enough already, but trust me when I say: You don't want to kill yourself this way, dude.

Take some of the FATTEST models out there, for instance. You think they put out every day to their feeders? No, because they're so damn fat just lifting their fupas makes them too tired for stuff like sex.

The bad knees, the lack of breath, the more-than-likely diabetes, the pain; this all goes away when you're thinner. You don't even need to be thin, but fit. And I think you know just how painful vs sexy it is at your current size, hmm?

Fit people can have PLENTY of pudge (had a 240-ish ex who was SURPRISINGLY flexible thanks to mix of Yoga and Tai-chi).

Your life isn't destroyed, you're just spiraling to destruction. You can ALWAYS turn back with enough hard work.

But only you can choose to do it, fatso.
>>8982
Wonder how this guys doing now
>>9637
living the fucking dream.

You guys don't understand how amazing it is to feel your body becoming fatter and fatter.

Nothing else can compare to it.
>>9021

Maybe for you.

I got diagnosed with diabetes not too long ago and it was so hot a feeder and I considered fucking on the exam table when the nurse stepped out. And when I get too fat for sex to be a regular occurrence, the anticipation will make those occurrences that much more meaningful.

I'm 260+ and growing by the day and I've never been happier.