/elite/

I have an idea.

It's a Skyrim story were the Dragonborn marries Ysolda and she gains to 350lbs from him spoiling her.
Anyone interested?
It's meant to be wholesome with no explict sexual stuff.
Interested! Send me an email dicklovesbabs@gmail.com
idea for story:

ssbhm with female feeder

reclusive earlier in life and always very fat. orphan with spotty upbringing, never a bother but never noticed, other than being fat. eats his emotions. smart with computers and goes to online college gets fatter everyday with excessive gluttony. state pays for tuition and rental house. doesnt have friends and lives on the computer eating and living inside. always online, never outside unless needed to get food. makes money with early projects and stock market. enough money to cover the food bill

becomes a super fat, gluttonous software programmer makes alot of $$ on software strartup stuff. buys house cash , safe secure spot where he stays homebound and eats all day

with lack of social skills, somehow meets a co worker/business relation/ food delivery girl/whatever who is a single mom. small cutesy blonde who needs stability and money, decides to move in with him. kinda far fetched but its fiction... derp

gets into the feeder thing with good and golddigger intentions. fat man doesnt really care, has enough money that he couldnt spend due to enormous size, laziness, being a shut in, and all consuming gluttony. he would never want to leave the house or spend money; other than to buy food and make more money for securing his safety in constant eating and a safe, secure, house where he doesnt leave. very descript with food and feeding. relating to sex and other activities with large quantitiy consumption. sexual games and favors for eating certain quantity of food... an eating contest every night with a reward of sex for his over consuming gluttony. stuff like that

excessive gluttony continues, the fat man is house bound and will never leave. years go by, step daugter is 21 at this time. party chick, still in junior college. good looking but lazy. lives at home. fat man needs care from mom and daughter at his size

eventually becomes immobile

... something like that

id write it myself but im too lazy. and i would already know the story, so it would be cool, if someone wrote it

neat