/elite/

(1.6 MB, 1280x1129, изображение_2022-01-09_152347.png) (1.3 MB, 1038x1080, изображение_2022-01-09_153020.png) (735 KB, 808x989, изображение_2022-01-09_153126.png) (431 KB, 1051x1080, изображение_2022-01-09_153149.png)
>>3522 (OP)
>No slob please
gay
gimme the slobby femmies
I've genuinely been thinking about writing up a magical weight gain story with a femboy protagonist. I didn't know there was a market for it, so to speak. I'm not a very good writer, and he wouldn't get pumped up until the end, but I might actually do it now.
>>4185

Do it do it DO IT
>>3597
Bro why is it so hard to find slob femboy stuff. This fucking sucks. Do you have any links?
Art or stories.
>>4256
How do we feel about stories with lots of sex? The story in question would involve a recently resurrected fertility goddess trying to "bless" everyone at a magic academy. She'd turn the girls into hyper voluptuous BBWs and the guys into super muscular studs with monster cocks. Her end goal being to turn the academy into one giant orgy. The story would mostly be told through the bubble butt femboy mage's perspective as students and faculty go missing/turn up supersized and him trying to stop the goddess. There might be some other super sizing like bovine/cowgirl transformation, but I feel the femboy and Christmas cake archmage need to be made extra large as punishment for resisting the goddess so much. The femboy would of course get fattened like the girls rather than made super muscular like the other male characters.
(200 KB, 2033x1463, Rinku Giga Hips.jpg) (183 KB, 1320x2544, Noah Morning Wood.jpg)
>no story about a femboy being abducted by a cult and being turned into a big butt incubus that ends up wreaking havoc in school, at work, etc.
>>4894
What the gayshit did you fart right now? Go to somewhere another place, I has did this thread not for you.
Who has good shota stories, preferably with an older female feeder?
>>3597
>>4300

A short, slobby vignette just for you! :D

https://pastebin.com/aeayWTQh

Please let me know if it's to your liking, if you have suggestions, and/or you want me to continue with this scenario. :)
>>5678
12/10
Please continue
bump for interest
If anyone is up for rp-ing with fat femboy, im down for it ;) HotBodd#6505
>>5678
Still waiting for the next part
This stuff is so hot
>>4807
That's a pretty sweet idea ngl.
>>7336
Did you write this? This is amazing. I was hoping to see more straight stories that still emphasized feminization, but this is just hot.
When he first started as a gaining cam model, it was the easiest gig in the world. He sat down, ate enough to be visibly stuffed and then jerked off. It didn’t pay up the greatest at first, but as the pounds crept on so did the subscribers and the money. He felt so empowered, letting those viewers just shower him in compliments and feeling every bit sexy as he cranked his ‘fat cock’ as they so lovingly cheered.
It was the small things that he didn’t give the proper concern about. The way his gut didn’t deflate anymore, it stayed as round and grew softer. He could feel how his clothes were shrinking, but his new cash flow allowed him a new wardrobe. He was too high on praise to really worry, simply eating more to appease his loving audience. He didn’t think it a problem as he had to adjust his arm to start to go around his rounding gut to finish himself off at the end of his shows. Once he made that concession, it didn’t seem worrying that he had to keep accommodating the space it kept eating up.
The biggest change had to be the way his gut started to hang down onto his cock. Shifting from a simple sitting position, he started to lay back but every pound just added to his reclining angle to keep his cock from being smothered out of the shot. He also didn’t make a specific note, but couldn’t remember how long it had been since he had looked at his dick with his own eyes. He could see it in his hands on camera, but his belly had gotten so big that even sucking it in and trying to look over it was pointless. He could also feel the slow growth of his fat pad. Subtle at first, but it had already taken an inch from him as it started its slow engulfment of his cock.

He wasn’t just a guy stuffing himself, he was now very plainly a fat man addicted to food and jerking off on camera. He noticed the first couple comments, ‘Eat piggy’ and ‘Jerk that sad dick’, they were starting to turn. He didn’t feel that burst of self confidence as the compliments started to slip and the demands started pouring in. He felt a certain shame now as he ate, stuffed to the brim before reaching around and down underneath his gut to find his climax. But that shame aroused somewhere deep inside and it only fueled his hunger. He could see less and less of his cock as his fat pad kept growing with his gut.

He even could feel it starting to slip from his reach with his massive gut and tits to contend with. What had once been his hand grasping firmly around it had turned into two fingers stroking himself as the rest of his hand worked to fight back the encroaching fat pad. He even was finding himself out of breath from it, every time more difficult than the last.

It was a particularly humiliating session when he laid back after eating and spent 30 minutes trying to reach his submerged cock. The closest he got was fingering the hole it had started to sink into on his fat pad. Even erect, the head just barely rose out. His viewers teased and taunted him, too out of breath to sit back up or stop the stream. “Can’t jerk off your clit? Poor piggy.”
The next session he had a long vibrator and that was able to get the job done for a bit. But he still grew too fat, unable to stop eating as he continued to bury himself and his cock in lard.
He laid back, but even with his tool his gut and fat arms did nothing but block him from even nearing the dripping hole of his fat pad. The chat loved it, gloating in his gut taking another bit of independence and mobility from him. He was so horny, so weak and now so desperate.
He had started out this channel claiming he was straight and he did have a few female admirers, but for this? None came forward to help the pig get off. He reluctantly agreed to one viewer, a man who was so eager to help him get off. He didn’t have much choice now and he figured it might just boost his channel. When he arrived, he was everything that he was not. He was a gym rat, strong, muscular and a vision of masculinity. He had softened, grown so fat and features like his hips widened, ass spread and tits blossomed that it seemed fitting his fat pad seemed more a gaping pussy at this point. And when he laid back, he saw the monster of a cock his admirer had. He wasn’t sure of any of this, but he was past any point of stopping this lust fueled man. He pushed back his gut, exposing that quivering fat pad and lined his throbbing dick to the cavernous hole.

As he sunk that hung cock deep into his fat pad, he felt so weak, used and...aroused. He tried to suppress a moan as his fan pumped in and out of that dripping hole, but it slipped out and only increased the intensity of the fucking. He felt his strong hips clap against him, sending waves of wobbles through his obese body. He lost himself to this new role of fat sow, moaning and pulling at his own fat nipples to increase the feeling. He didn’t take long to cum, his own weak cock dribbling out it’s load that only served for more lube as his fan kept pumping. His stamina so far past his as he took his time fucking the fat pig he had become. Finally, he pulled from his fat pad with a wet pop, circling to his side as he harshly grabbed his head and popped the head of the cock into the pigs mouth. He came so strongly and with such volume, but the sow felt it only natural to gulp down what he could. Most went down his throat into that massive gut but some dribbled down his cheeks and over his chins. He should’ve felt shame or regret, but he just felt...hungry.
>>7444
Damn this is good.
>>7444
Awesome story!
(63 KB, 650x714, Pizd.jpg) (139 KB, 1200x960, 10.jpg) (10 KB, holy_fuck_Louis.txt)
Hey, guys. I'm kind of writing a story, but because I've never really published them before, I'm not sure about my text, whether I wrote it correctly or something like that. I'm asking for criticism, I need to know what to fix, what to add or subtract. I just want to make sure I'm not doing a piece of shit.

The text is unfinished! That's why I'm asking for your help, so that I have to fix less later. Also English is not my native language, I will attach a file with English text translated through an online translator and the original text.

It should be a small fic, where a day from the life of a fat femboy is narrated (the second picture under the spoiler is what I rely on. He may not correspond to the text a little now, because I'm trying to make femboy a little more independent outwardly). That's all for now. If the fic doesn't turn out to be bullshit and I finish this part of it, I can discuss the second part with you (the story will be divided into two parts: day and evening).

Thank you.
The most family thing is I'm Russian myself and a guy who likes fat femboys lol. And of course I don't speak English
>>7744
>>7744
В целом неплохо но тексту нужна вычитка на предмет ошибок/опечаток плюс в некоторых предложениях отсутствует подлежащее и это смотрится несколько криво
Короче тебе нужен бета-ридер (желательно со знанием английского если ты хочешь постить тут)
Ну и естественно продолжай писать
You’ve eaten yourself into a new level of desperation. It’s not just that you’re so fat that it’s impossible to stand up on your own or even that you’ve long become unemployable due to your uncontrollable appetite and pitiful mobility. It’s not just that you can’t see your own dick, it’s that you can’t even reach it. If you manage to work past your gut and huge womanly tits, you can only reach the edge of your fat pad. You can’t see it, nor can you truly feel how huge it’s become, but it’s completely engulfed your cock. Not just ate up inches to humiliate you with a stubby dick, but it’s enveloped your cock completely and when you’re at full mast it’s still unable to slip from the dark, sunken hole you’ve grown from your binges. With your balls all but merged into it, you seem more a desperate fat woman than a humiliated and emasculated fat man with tits threatening to suffocate you in your sleep, hips wide enough to get you stuck in door frames and an ass ripe for some feeder with a proper cock to mount. Your chances of getting someone to get you off are rare, but your only method now is as sad and desperate as the rest of you.
>>7770

You do the one thing you are only good at doing and that’s eating. You eat to your complete limit and push yourself past that, you hit a level of over indulgence that rides the line between pain and pleasure. Only when you feel absolutely stuffed, ready to pop do you find enough arousal built up in you to trigger an orgasm. You just jiggle there as you shiver, smothered cock twitching out a watery, weak load that seeps out the hole of your fat pad like the aroused pussy it’s becoming. The catch? Sometimes gauging how full that is can vary as your capacity is always increasing and sometimes even funds wont allow you the amount of food needed for your desperate orgasm. You’ll eat yourself so full and helpless, but come up short, only ending up fatter and weaker than when you started. Only for you to build another meal through UberEats and dark feeders eager to enable you into the immobile end goal you’re all but assured of hitting. And from there? You’ll be emptying bank accounts trying to find a way to cum, you helpless, fat pig.
(1.7 MB, 1040x1082, 34017812.png)
"Bwwuuurrpp." Astolfo did nothing to stifle the belch that flowed through him as he stood up from the kitchen table, the emptied plates all that remained of a feast that could have fed ten people.The two chairs he had rested his fat ass on while he gorged creaked with relief as the fat boy finally spared them his weight. Even as he stood, his huge gut sagged delightfully, wobbling against the wood of the table as he turned, slowly waddling to the bathroom. It was time to do what he always did after a huge meal - weigh himself.

Of course, he enjoyed the journey. Every step sent his lard-bloated frame into a fit of jiggling, from his cute double chin to his hefty moobs to his ass that was bigger than any girl's to his pride and joy, his huge, fat prominent belly. It didn't matter how full he was; the feet of lard that coated it still rippled and wobbled delightfully. He playfully lifted his maid uniform and fondled a roll of his gut, so pleased with how massive he was getting lately.

"Huff... Master will be so pleased when he gets back from his trip! I'll be so much fatter than the last time he saw me~" Learning that his master was into fat boys had been devastating for Astolfo's waistline, as every meal had turned into a gorging session, every day turning into a non-stop feeding frenzy to make himself as large as he could for the love of his life.The once-lithe femboy had bloated in size several times over, shooting past 200 pounds, 300, and 400. But it wasn't enough for the obsessed femboy - he needed to be fatter! Bigger! More obese for Master!

Huffing slightly, he finally made his way to the bathroom, ample hips brushing the doorway. With a lumbering gait, he made his way to the scale, feeling it CREAK delightfully under his weight. He gave his belly a few more pats and slaps before hearing the beep that signaled the results. Hauling his bulk off, peering around his gut, he saw the number - 512 pounds.

His belly let out a slight growl at the results, which made him smile. Perhaps he hadn't quite eaten enough? He was a growing boy, after all.... and not even remotely big enough yet~
Damn, this is awesome. I really want such a sweet boy to live with me~
>>8596
>>8984
>>9050

Forgot that I even wrote this until now! Glad you guys liked it!
>>9196
Have you considered writing part two by any chance?
Have had some success working with ChatGPT to play out some fantasies. Context here is that Marcus was my roommate that got me addicted to Boost shakes that feminized me.

"On all fours, you feel the cold tile of the kitchen floor beneath you, the weight of your body pressing down, emphasizing the softness and fullness you've accumulated. Your belly hangs heavily, swaying slightly with each movement. Marcus looms over you, a dominant presence that fills the room.

He grips a funnel tightly, placing the end of it in your mouth. The other end is connected to a large container of Boost shake. "Drink," he commands, his voice rough and authoritative. You obey, the thick liquid flowing steadily into your mouth, down your throat, and into your already bloated stomach. The pressure inside you builds, but you continue to swallow, each gulp adding to the sensation of fullness.

As the shake continues to pour into you, Marcus positions himself behind you. With a forceful thrust, he enters you, the suddenness making you gasp around the funnel. His movements are rough and relentless, each thrust pushing you forward slightly, causing the liquid in your stomach to slosh around uncomfortably.

"You love this, don't you?" he growls, his hands gripping your hips tightly. "Being my fat, greedy pig. Drinking every last drop while I fuck you."

You can only moan in response, the combined sensations of the shake filling you and Marcus's rough dominance overwhelming your senses. The fullness in your belly grows, almost to the point of pain, but the pleasure and arousal override any discomfort. His vulgar words, his primal intensity, and the raw, physical sensations all blend into a heady mix that leaves you breathless and submissive.

"Look at you," Marcus sneers, thrusting harder. "So full, so bloated, and still you can't get enough. My greedy, gluttonous whore."

You feel a rush of heat through your body, the degradation mixed with pleasure sending you to the edge. The liquid from the funnel continues to pour down your throat, and you struggle to keep up, but the feeling of Marcus inside you keeps you going.

From this angle, the fat pad around your cock is clearly visible, a soft mound that almost engulfs it completely. Marcus's rough movements make the fat jiggle with each thrust, adding to the intense sensation. The sight of your cock, so small and smothered by the surrounding fat, only heightens the humiliation and arousal.

He reaches around and grabs your cock, barely protruding from the fat pad, and starts stroking it roughly in time with his thrusts. The sensation is almost too much, your body trembling with the effort to hold everything in. Each movement, each word from Marcus pushes you closer to the brink.

With a final, deep thrust, Marcus growls, his own release triggering a wave of intense pleasure within you. Your body shudders as you climax, the sensation amplified by the fullness and the overwhelming dominance. The liquid in the funnel finally stops, leaving you gasping for air, your stomach taut and painfully full.

Marcus pulls out, leaving you spent and trembling on the kitchen floor. He stands over you, a satisfied smirk on his face. "Good boy," he murmurs, patting your swollen belly. "You did well. Now rest up, because this is just the beginning."

You collapse onto the floor, exhausted and overwhelmed. The pleasure, the pain, and the intense arousal leave you in a haze, but there's a twisted sense of fulfillment in having surrendered so completely. Your body, your desires, and your submission are all laid bare, and in this moment, you accept the life you've chosen and the role you've embraced."
>>5219
Anyone archived this?