/elite/

I'm in the process of trying to find good people to RP with. I'm pretty flexible on fandoms, as long as someone is gaining weight. Just looking for people who can type more than a sentence or two.
>>347 (OP)
Huh, not a bad idea, I’ll join in this.
If anyone is interested or has an idea I'm beepboop240 on DA. . .just as long as you can write decently well.
I'll throw my hat in here as well, if anyone's up for mutual weight gain scenarios or male scenarios (hetero or not, IDC anymore) I'll throw my Kik username out. Crawling through the garbage in Omegle is getting tiresome.
Bump
(142 KB, 943x886, Es6PcfKXIAAAgAp.jfif)
Hey! I'm Dani, I'm looking for a Sumo FxM RP. What I'm looking for is the more creative: the better.

Kinks:
Sumo
Weight Gain
Mutual Gain (!)
Stuffing
Body Inflation (Via any means, Blueberry, Water, Air, ~Cum~)
Teasing/Humiliation

Turnoffs:
Immobile Blob
Belly Inflation
Farting/Scat (Mild Burping is okay)
Fatal Inflation Popping
Furries (Sorry, just not for me)

My Discord tag is doughydani#5089
If anyone is still interested in role playing I would love too. I am a plus sized woman, but won't share my actual photos. My screen name is Mickey700 on DA. I am open to a variety of topics.
>>409
>>409
I’m pretty much in the same boat since my amazing long-term role play partner vanished off the face of the earth, I’m better off role playing with my wall than 90% of Omegle users. At this point I’d gladly take some mutual male gain scenarios with a competent writer. Discord is T-Square#8309
Hey so im looking for a gwen tennyson weight gaib rp, as in og ben 10 or an old gwen with the same appearance as the og with hair color and all. Anywho my discord tag is diegio1987 #0459
I'm just looking for anybody interested in writing paragraphs of content with the main fetish being popping/bursting. Inflation or weight gain, any species, I just want to write stuff that ends with an explosion, one way or another.
>>1885
Follow up: that's the scenario I'm most interested in. I really enjoy blobs and extreme sizes. Nothing with male characters though.
I could be willing to do this. I'm mainly into mutual weight gain (this is a must for me) by any means (preferably magic) I'm ok with any size as long as they aren't immobile, a blob, or just chubby. I'm also good with stuff like fat play, mud play, sumo and a little bit of blueberry , My main turnoffs are anything to do with scat, pregnancy, vore, IQ loss, transformations, or excessive slob (making a mess while eating is fine but unrestrained gluttony where they just eat and eat and burp and fart is too much)

My discord is Box Demon#4249
I'd like some new RP partners. I'm kind of picky the sorts of scenarios I like to play, but as long as you're okay with the following we can probably hit it off.
I like to play the feedee, but mutual gain is also good.
I can play any age or gender, but I'm straight if I'm male and lesbian if I'm female. I'll RP with any gender, I just won't want anything sexual outside that context.
OCs only, I don't do fandoms.
No furries or aliens or fantasy creatures, just plain vanilla humans please.
No blueberry, GTS, or any other non-weight-gain-related growth kinks.
No magic ray guns, no instant gains.
No vore
Minimal slob
Immobility and unrealistic weight gain are fine and actually preferred, just as long as they don't go to ridiculous cosmic scale gains.
As far as other kinks go, please ask.
Discord is piggo88#4488, and I also have an account on Similar Worlds as Piggo88
Herm Nerdy Goth Succudragon looking for a human (Draeneis, Elves, Kemonomimis, Succubi, Demons, Angels, Monster Girls, Breedable Androids, ETC are welcome too)Females, Herms, Bimbos, Lolis, Milfs and Gilfs. to become a willing fat bloated breeding pet. I could also Start off as a Human and become a Corrupted Breeding slave to Demons or Dragon Males/Herm/Shemales or A Succudragon Princess to a herm Bowsette. Also available in Android flavor.

Mainly looking for:
-Breeding (Required)
-Transformation
-Cum Inflation
-Weight Gain
-Blueberry Inflation
-Multiple Partners
-Master/Pet
-Harems
-Willing Slaves
See My F-list profile for pictures and more kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/lilith%20ryuu%20ryuusei

Also my discord: Dragontail85#2603 Please when you approach me tell me that you found this AD on BBWchan! and I am fine with some and if not most fandoms
I’ll try here and see if anyone is interested?

Here’s a look.

Mars. The new frontier of society and the center of a bustling lifestyle where hedonism is key. Earth is considered the old world, where the traditional rebuilding of the planet and customs have gone relatively unchanged, besides the occasional war here and there. Mars was the pioneering venture for those tired of the way things were. Dated customs, a lack of opportunity, or simply boredom with the same day repeating itself indefinitely. A bright metropolis megacity was built by many and was dubbed Alba. The year is 2080, and by now Mars has certain societal expectations if one were to even consider taking the plunge and moving to the new world. Gaining was a fad to die for, literally. Once Alba City had expanded far and wide, the work was divided between those needed for certain positions and androids. Typically serving dead-end jobs or simply jobs that humans couldn't or wouldn't do anymore, this left the economy booming with riches to be distributed to the average citizen.Through thorough reforms and public opinion, eventually the average citizen could essentially live a life without work and choose to live out a certain lifestyle. Obesity had skyrocket in the coming years as entertainment and technology blend into a singularity. Digitalized media was produced at rapid speeds through A.I. while more traditional media was provided by Earth since a lack of thin and competent actors had swept the planet. The masses consumed the media output, which trended in a pattern revolving around the loss of humanity’s ideal standards of living. For centuries, the fit and healthy gave themselves up to the hustle to provide and earn. That was no more. It seemed ludicrous that this was even how humans lived prior to the years rolling on by. Thus, a culture of hedonism was born. The thin were under pressure to gain and either integrate into the masses or flee to Earth in search of an alternative. A life of pleasure wasn’t for everyone, but at its core, Alba City was a metropolitan haven for pleasure by now. The obsession with gaining weight until one person lost the strength to heave themselves up from a chair or bed became a cult classic. Soon followed the mass stuffing and eating contests, which only gave the spotlight to legendary social media figures/influencers. However, medicine wouldn’t be able to keep up with this journey of undefinable pleasure. Those who ate at buffets with friends and barely had the mobility to leave afterwards might pass out from a lack of oxygen. Other times, the heat of the moment caused a climax alongside a heart attack. The list goes on, and those who had initially followed the trend, followed it like a journey. That first (and possibly final) heart attack signaled a transition into what some referred to as the big leagues, maturing, or other street jargon.A.I. had been insufficient at finding cures for even the most notorious diseases that came with this sudden onset of gaining. Surges of diabetes, strokes, heart attacks, collapsing lungs, and even the degradation of the lungs, kidney, and liver leading to absolute failure prompted the answer: digital copies. Prior to taking a plunge into this lifestyle shared among the population, citizens needed a check-up at a neurological center to perform a scan and copy that’s later stored within data caches. The person’s memories, experiences, and being as a whole would be intact without any damage to their identity. However, bodily clones would result as the top choice in how to blend the data of the person with a replica of their body as if it were brand new without any damage done by physical or lifestyle means. The key to the fountain of youth has been found. This leads to Alba City 2080, a planetary city with districts all around surveying the needs of the public. Red light districts were the second most common among the population. The most popular and abundant were the food and feeding districts, where establishments were made to serve the customer first and then clean up any mess aside. Lastly, slob districts had been a new addition that had branched off from feeding districts. However, the popularity of people having places to act with "as free manners as they pleased" began to spring up, eventually leading to a less well-mannered cult following where burping, belching, and even more prompted no one to bat an eye. Yet the slob districts contained the most liberty in what was acceptable. Pig pens were open for mudslides while taking a drink. Plenty of feeding restaurants understood the bowel situations many clients faced as their weight increased so rapidly that bowel control was eventually an issue for some. However, in modern times, even these repulsive acts were a source of pride for some and were a common occurrence that only served to make people laugh. Society in Mars was for those with insatiable hunger and a drive to continue eating and feeling ecstasy from each time their bodies gave out in one too many ways. What will your life in Alba City look like?

Inspired by a story I read here on BBW Chan, I’m looking for serious rp partners that follow along with the world and wouldn’t mind adding to it. Kinks are definitely extreme, and the more you find yourself comfortable with extreme health issues leading to death feederism, the better. Extreme slob is also a high demand. The grosser sides as well. I'm looking to expand on kinks like toilet play, health play, Loli, pig play, and so on. I won't do anything with inflation. It's just not my thing. My discord is Saotome#1895 for anyone looking to give this a try.
Hey, i'm interested in this too. Although i'm very much new to this, i want to try it out. I think i am slightly flexible with anything weight gain but nothing like health issues or pain.
My discord tag is raptortoadx #0487
>>3318
Learn where your fucking enter key is
how do we contact?
someone should really just set up a bbwchan rp server at this point
Yo >3318, you still wanna do this like a year later? Sounds great to me.
Yo >>3318, you still wanna do this like a year later? Sounds great to me. (Fixed, I hope)
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a Ben 10 Gwen x Ben WG RP. After a mishap with the omnitrix, the two get Upchuck's DNA inside them and endlessly crave food. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)
Kinks:
-Mutual Weight Gain
-Breast and Butt Expansion
- BBW Giants (Not fully needed)
-Clothes stretching like rubber (clothes fetish and concealment)
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Stuckage
-Butt worship and smelling
-Dry humping
-Lactation
-Personality Change
-Weight issues (breaking chairs and such)
Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
If anyone wants to rp just add me on discord sussy alt#4579.
I mainly rp as a feedee. Always rp as a straight guy.
The year is 2023, time has passed ever since the pandemic made the global economy fall onto it's knees, but now everything seems to be stable once more. Yet, it feels like there's a new pandemic that has been affecting women specifically, no matter where you look, or where you go, you can't help but notice that women were much bigger than before, what's more intriguing is that they don't even seem to notice it. It became a new normal of sorts, though it was very concerning. Why would the entire female population suddenly have a sort of weight gain pandemic? Rumor has it, that there is a company that used to make products that were known around the world, their sales however increased just around the time that the average mass in women started expanding rapidly. Isn't your sister a worker at that company? Yes, her, you've left her for years so I suppose you can consider this as a sort of vacation too. What plans might this company have? Their true intentions for doing this? Well, there's only way to find out, am I not right, Orpheus?

So this is the small backstory that I have for our roleplay, essentially you play as a spy/assassin with the codename 'Orpheus', and you're tasked with unmasking this company for what they truly are. Luckily for you, you happen to have a sister that you had separated with since college, ever since you left her she had been working at said company. You wonder, has she gained some weight too? She must know something, right?...

This story could go many ways, from our little assassin getting caught and fattened, unable to carry out her mission, to our little duo being able to take down the evil corporation. I wanted to explore the relationship between the two sisters too.

As you've guessed, I'll be playing as the sister that had grown a considerable amount of weight ever since, we may discuss the personalities and dynamics later in DMs. I'd like to have our two characters unknowingly fatten themselves, and potentially growing to have a fetish for seeing each other grow, in other words, *Mutual Gain*. If Mutual Gain isn't your thing, then we could try something else or a different dynamic if wanted.

If you've read up to here then, congratulations! I'd be happy to have Semi-Literate to Literate partners, I'll make sure to try being as descriptive as possible too! It's not my best post but I'm very much free to discuss more! Please don't chat me with a simple 'hi', tell me what interests you about the prompt and what you're looking for! Once again, thank you for reading my prompt~

(Please send me your Discord Tag Here)
Heya there!

The year is 2023, time has passed ever since the pandemic made the global economy fall onto it's knees, but now everything seems to be stable once more. Yet, it feels like there's a new pandemic that has been affecting women specifically, no matter where you look, or where you go, you can't help but notice that women were much bigger than before, what's more intriguing is that they don't even seem to notice it. It became a new normal of sorts, though it was very concerning. Why would the entire female population suddenly have a sort of weight gain pandemic? Rumor has it, that there is a company that used to make products that were known around the world, their sales however increased just around the time that the average mass in women started expanding rapidly. Isn't your sister a worker at that company? Yes, her, you've left her for years so I suppose you can consider this as a sort of vacation too. What plans might this company have? Their true intentions for doing this? Well, there's only way to find out, am I not right, Orpheus?

So this is the small backstory that I have for our roleplay, essentially you play as a spy/assassin with the codename 'Orpheus', and you're tasked with unmasking this company for what they truly are. Luckily for you, you happen to have a sister that you had separated with since college, ever since you left her she had been working at said company. You wonder, has she gained some weight too? She must know something, right?...

This story could go many ways, from our little assassin getting caught and fattened, unable to carry out her mission, to our little duo being able to take down the evil corporation. I wanted to explore the relationship between the two sisters too.

As you've guessed, I'll be playing as the sister that had grown a considerable amount of weight ever since, we may discuss the personalities and dynamics later in DMs. I'd like to have our two characters unknowingly fatten themselves, and potentially growing to have a fetish for seeing each other grow, in other words, *Mutual Gain*. If Mutual Gain isn't your thing, then we could try something else or a different dynamic if wanted.

If you've read up to here then, congratulations! I'd be happy to have Semi-Literate to Literate partners, I'll make sure to try being as descriptive as possible too! It's not my best post but I'm very much free to discuss more! Please don't chat me with a simple 'hi', tell me what interests you about the prompt and what you're looking for! Once again, thank you for reading my prompt~

(If interested please send me your Discord Tag here)
(94 KB, 974x821, A800FAEB-2509-4478-8505-C70C50A8F57B.jpeg)
Welcome to your never ending vacation
Characters- I’m preferring this be a mxf and maybe fxf where your character is some kind of milf I’m also willing to bend to her being younger if I like your character. These characters can be oc or something from a ip (marvel ,dc,fallout ,xman,etc) You can send me multiple character ideas if you want.

Plot: a newly wedded couple is driving to their honey moon destination when they pull over at a motel for the night. What they don’t realize is that they are know in a permanent road trip loop around the US. Every night they find themselves at the same hotel staying there for a few days to see the sights before moving on to the next town. The motel soon starts fattening up it’s only two guest till soon they are using the baggage carts to hold there big bellies. Let’s see what a eternal vacation does to one’s waistline.
This is more of a long term rp that I’m willing to make a server for so we can use tupper and have multiple characters if you’d like.
This isn’t a first come first serve rp, I will be selecting who I want to continue it after about a day of the ad being up.

I’m looking for some one with okay grammar, decent length responses (4-6 phone lines) and a eye for detail.

Kinks can be discussed in detail In chat but an overview:
My main dislikes -extreme slob, death, underage, Pokémon, plants, bathroom kinks
My main likes-
Mutual Gain, milfs, gaslighting, Being Dominated, Clothes Malfunction, forced servitude, Stuckage

No one under 18
>>4549
horror lover#2280 My discord FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
(94 KB, 974x821, 3A1D1A99-8269-451D-A598-58594643182D.jpeg)
Welcome to your never ending vacation
Characters- I’m preferring this be a mxf and maybe fxf where your character is some kind of milf I’m also willing to bend to her being younger if I like your character. These characters can be oc or something from a ip (marvel ,dc,fallout ,xman,etc) You can send me multiple character ideas if you want.
Plot: a newly wedded couple is driving to their honey moon destination when they pull over at a motel for the night. What they don’t realize is that they are know in a permanent road trip loop around the US. Every night they find themselves at the same hotel staying there for a few days to see the sights before moving on to the next town. The motel soon starts fattening up it’s only two guest till soon they are using the baggage carts to hold there big bellies. Let’s see what a eternal vacation does to one’s waistline.
This is more of a long term rp that I’m willing to make a server for so we can use tupper and have multiple characters if you’d like.
This isn’t a first come first serve rp, I will be selecting who I want to continue it after about a day of the ad being up.
I’m looking for some one with okay grammar, decent length responses (4-6 phone lines) and a eye for detail.
Kinks can be discussed in detail In chat but an overview:
My main dislikes -extreme slob, death, underage, Pokémon, plants, bathroom kinks
My main likes-
Mutual Gain, milfs, gaslighting, Being Dominated, Clothes Malfunction, forced servitude, Stuckage
No one under 18
horror lover#2280
I've been looking for someone to do an RP with based in a fandom. Complete knowledge of the fandom is not needed but knowing the characters and their personalities is definitely appreciated. I'm big into darker stuff like health issues, death feederism, and the like but I'm open to discussions. I have included the list of some of the fandoms I know and a list to my kinks. Feel free to dm me anytime on here.

Fandoms: animal crossing, Scott pilgrim, fnaf, persona 5, fallout, undertale, monster girl quest, fattfatt, zootopia, marvel, dc, steven universe, pokemon, my hero academia, overwatch, stardew valley, yandere sim, celebrities, and more

Kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/amazing%20kink%20list

Discord: Mad Knight#3153
Hey there, anyone want to roleplay? Reddit username is Leequestions
Looking to do a 18+ MXF RP of Total Drama Island. 5 years after the original show, Leshawna is encouraged by Harold to fatten up, hijinks ensue. Looking for anyone to be the female in a classic mxf setting. Premise can be discussed in DM.
NOTE to admins: I don't know of aging up is allowed or not. If not let me know.
List of kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change
Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
>>4532
I'd be very interested in this prompt, you seem to have your scenarios well thought out and be quite literate, which is what I'm looking for. My discord is @DreamyDragon#4029, I can provide examples of my writing if necessary.
(1.2 MB, 2078x1586, inbound2569315166537044539.jpg) (113 KB, 1200x1183, inbound1759947430440992660.jpg)
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a 18+ Ben 10 Gwen x Ben WG RP. After a mishap with the omnitrix, the two get Upchuck's DNA inside them and endlessly crave food. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)

Kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Smelling and licking
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
I mean, different kind of RP, but has anyone ever considered going full into ERPG material?
Feeder looking for feeder for a few RP ideas:
Sly: Carmelita Fox rescues a gem from Sly and gets him in cuffs, but it effects her body causing Carm to have endless hunger and fatten quickly.
Sonic: Amy cooks special new Chilli dog recipe for Sonic with fattening effects for both of them. Or Rouge gets effected by the Master Emerald like Carm when she tries stealing it from Knuckles
She-Ra: Catra and She-Ra get trapped in a cave with candy like crystals that Adora gets addicted to.
Overwatch: During a rescue mission, Tracer gets hit with a dart that contains mysterious fluid. This causes her to crave endless and fattens up whatever she eats, side effects also makes horny.
Helluva: Angel Dust "helps" Charlie get more guests for the hotel by fattening her up to attract the more kinky sinners.
Looking for anyone to be the female in a classic mxf setting sans She-Ra
List of kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change
Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
How big are your boobs? What entails the style of the writing and roleplaying (from an artistic perspective.) Is it loose or is it more formal? Is it professional or more roleplaying?
Male looking for anyone to play female for some fandom RPs. My Reddit is Girajin404.

Fandoms:
-TUFF Puppy
-TMNT (2012)
-Marvel (Squirrel Girl)
-Rick & Morty
-She-Ra (can make fxf exception for here)
-Sly Cooper
-Ben 10

Kinks (NOTE: ALL AREN'T NECESSARY):
-Weight Gain (mutual or female)
-Breast, Ass, Thigh, Leg and Feet Expansion
-Facesitting
-Rimming
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Thigh job
-Ass Job
-Foot job
-Smelling and licking
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
>>5514
Would you be female or other person?
I've been looking for someone to do an RP with based in a fandom. Complete knowledge of the fandom is not needed but knowing the characters and their personalities is definitely appreciated. I'm big into darker stuff like health issues, death feederism, and more and would like to be the feeder or at least mutual gaining. I have included the list of some of the fandoms I know and a list to my kinks. Feel free to dm me anytime on discord or f-list.

Fandoms: animal crossing, Scott pilgrim, fnaf, persona 5, fallout, undertale, monster girl quest, fattfatt, zootopia, marvel, dc, steven universe, pokemon, my hero academia, overwatch, stardew valley, yandere sim, celebrities, and more

Kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/amazing%20kink%20list

Discord: Mad Knight#3153
(101 KB, 900x643, 408d19828032197b0f634d5dc3e467ee94dd1f455d62eb5bc559592981235e12.jpg) (80 KB, 894x894, efb11417069eae77019470119cf79c6e85281236893e2afd4e8890c78ae4fa19.jpg) (2.6 MB, 2600x1600, 69a5146ef011ffb548ee9a7a443cf8879434c7e4edc86fdfdb00fdf50fadb3cf.png)
In search of preferably long-term RP partner for a mutual gain RP. MxF (me being the male).
I'm looking for someone who can help me write a story. It'll still be kink heavy but with a good plot attached. A couple of ideas include a haunted resort(lotus hotel style) that's intent on fattening up their customers, weight gaining curse(more lotr/dnd fantasy style), and a couple of other smaller ones. But I'd love to come up with one together that we're both invested in.
I'm open to OCs and Fandom inserts, if you have a particular fandom or plot you have in mind let's talk about it.
Kinks-domme(being dommd),wg,stackable, smashing, jiggling,teasing,I'll fitting clothes and malfunction,size diff being somewhat out of shape and more

Turn offs-underage, plants,scat,health issues
horror lover#2280
Any one interesting in fnf or Avatar or MHA RP? Mines is King of all#8101
(144 KB, 1280x1067, e64a88597f455879dfeb3067be5029c7c3854f5fe1044387b2f4acc7f596eeec.jpg) (313 KB, 1280x860, 03f5febbde5276396751257f5a1a78eb83d1bd7d59e1db6f92102c7f535d131e.png) (217 KB, 2048x1159, 691a1ad1ff91c268ec01a54e74e95d7a8714b8d4198020a32b8894b7c5945da8.jpg) (367 KB, 2560x2048, 6d238d19789991f9ce355243a2b6046f4c150b179eb0036322799bf4e1ad7e50.jpg)
Been in a bit of a Hazbin/Helluva mood, so if anyone wants to hit me up, feel free. And don't worry about things like playing characters completely canon accurate, I'm even fine with gender swapped versions of characters.

Kinks: Weight gain (duh), hyper sizes (no size limits), lactation, cumflation, expansions (breast, ass, etc), force feeding, hose feeding, immobility

Nos: vore, gore, noncon sex, giantess, muscles, bathroom stuff, feet

Looking for F/M or F/F, M/M just isn't my thing. If interested, its eyebrawler98#6720
(227 KB, 900x650, Reacquainted.png)
I don't know if you mean Dungeons and Dragons RP or just standard online chat RP, but I have this: Wobble Girls, my pen-and-paper rpg about girls becoming BBWs. This is THE final version, a decade (probably more) in the making. An extensive bestiary, a breast milk-based economic system, 5 named NPCs/OCs. 2.2 MB, +200 pages, all for FREE. Wobble Girls had its beginnings here on BBW-chan so many years ago. The file's below:

https://files.catbox.moe/oo4ql7.pdf
>>6358

I am tempted to download this, but I won't until I see it archived somewhere. I demand it. Too much effort has gone into this pile of crap and turds.
>>6360 How long do those stay up? There's always gofile which is good for archiving. I will bookmark all of the links you post.
>>6361
As far as I know, mediafire file links work forever.
(753 KB, 639x411, 8ef.gif)
I was wondering if anyone want to male x female rp? This gif is one of many girl pics I have but I'm hoping in general someone could play as her? I have a discord name Punkmiser#3868
(153 KB, 1539x2048, BBWchan_7.JPG) (238 KB, 2048x1872, BBWchan_6.JPG) (259 KB, 2048x1501, BBWchan_9.JPEG) (188 KB, 1778x2048, BBWchan_8.JPEG)
(Posting here again because it's been forever and I'm surprised this is still up

You find yourself stranded on an island, covered in sand and very, very sore. Nearby you was a large suitcase left over from the plane crash that brought you. Right beside you lied a girl you don’t know who managed to survive the plane crash, unconscious and having taken a minor blown to the head.

The island has a blessing and a curse. On the island there is an old house with a Jeep and a gas electric generator along with a means of escaping by an abandoned plane that with some repairs could fly again. But it is also cursed; the fruits are bloated, the animals obese, and there seems to be an ancient cursed temple at the center of it all. Can we make it off still able to move?

Hey everyone! This is an idea that I had for an rp! Just for the record off the bat I want to say that I fucking love mutual weight gain, especially rapid weight gain. Thus those are my two non-negotiable kinks. If you don’t like them the please kindly move along.

Other potential kinks I’d like to include

-Mild to moderate slob
-Embarassment/humiliation
-dubcon (Just learned what that means, and I love it!)
-femdom
-lactation (both male and female)
-mud play (not required)
-sumo (not required)

I might also be interested in mild transformations but I’d prefer not to

My main limits are:
-long term immobility/inflation
-The obvious and/or icky (Scat, watersports, underaged, age regression, gore)
-FxF
-furries
-hypnosis
-futanari

If there are any other kinks you’d like to include please let me know! Also let me know if you have any other plot suggestions!

My discord is Box Demon#4249
Already asked in /bbwalt/, but I ask here too:
Why do you engage in roleplay?
As in, what got you into this situation in the first place?
Is it good?
Hi, i'm looking for a Rp about a Studio Ghibli girl, I'd like to rp about any of them (Except from Nausicaä), i don't have any limits, and we can discuss the plots, My discord is ●☆Eärwig☆●#7893
(1.5 MB, 2499x1941, 1650593399.boxmingle_1milly.png) (638 KB, 2600x1750, 1648853124.sketchdragone_ashestheboi.png) (98 KB, 1032x774, fat_angel_dust_by_vulpgulps_deqi3s9-pre.jpg) (42 KB, 993x805, space_filler_toriel_by_two_ton_neko_dcdg8mz-pre.jpg)
Hey there everyone, I am looking for someone to play a feedee character for me. I prefer canon characters, but I am fine with OCs if needed.

I like halo, mass effect, MLP, hazbin hotel/helluva boss, undertale, Doom and a few other fandoms/franchises.

Kinks I like: Extreme/blob scale weight gain, stuffing, hyper, expansion, inflation, immobility, blob scale mobility, pleasure increasing with growth/size, teasing, machine feeding/stuffing, fruit inflation

I dont like: Scat, piss, vomit, messiness, farts, vore, death, gore, noncon, other stuff like these.

Feel free to ask about anything since I love crafting the perfect stuff for roleplay.

My discord is killtime101#9733
(208 KB, 637x900, media_FMr83cCaUAAr0Cb.jpg)
The question was what lolis do you most want to see a fat fic of.

Before the servers died, we had a couple desires posted:

Gwen from Ben 10 with the poster wanting Gwen corrupted into a fat ball of lust who'd go as far as having her way with Ben to satiate her lust.

Fat Roll from Mega Man and Cream from Sonic with the desire they end up as slobs or with health issues.

Fat Babs and Fifi from Tiny Toons fattened enough to end up with health issues.

I don't really get the interest in turning lolis into wreckages.
(80 KB, 392x472, damnxyr-5904a5e9-923d-4f50-a399-bc165dfba556.png) (470 KB, 649x672, fat lisa ico.png) (344 KB, 640x480, dfr9ig0-15c27143-58da-496e-84dd-6962b5e559e4.png)
Figured I'd give this a shot since I'm always looking for more rp partners.
Really only ever do fandom rp. I'm always down for any feeder/feedee dynamic and don't care about gender.

Fandoms I'm into are Sonic, Animal Crossing, Undertale/Deltarune, and general Nintendo type stuff. I'm into much more but I don't feel like typing every single one out...

For kinks, I adore teasing and consider it non-negotiable. I also love Mutual gain though it's not something that has to be in every rp.
Besides those I also like burps, light slob, stuckage, and clothing malfunctions.

Not into immobility or any darker stuff like health issues scat or whatever

I'm willing to try kinks not mentioned here, and don't be afraid to ask about other fandoms either

Discord is canned_cake#4427
(108 KB, 993x1280, 1565435152.theguynooneremembers_1736._fem_soul_pear.png) (534 KB, 4096x2898, 20230626_042919.jpg) (444 KB, 3000x2000, 20230624_072217.jpg) (562 KB, 3000x2837, 20230625_214840.jpg) (245 KB, 1826x2269, 20230626_022638.jpg) (467 KB, 3460x3014, 20230624_071935.jpg)
Yo Everyone, just feeling like I'm slowly interested to do a long-term weight gain progress actually, yet I'm having holiday for prob one month so this could be a good chance to do the long-term progress RP. Also, if i didn't respond quick, I'm busy or something anyways so pardon about that.

Anyways i do have some of plot Rp that i came up to (Unless my deadass mind can't explain clearly sometimes)
-FxM (On-Going relationship/Blind date could be work)
-Siblings/Cousin visit (what i mean is the characters are adults)
-Twin sisters/Brothers (although no gay tbh, sorry)
-Retiring Athlete because of accident and they advice to eat food to cure or maybe taste some food that they never tried for a long time or maybe eat some food while cure
-the rest is...if you have any Rp idea that you came up to (anything)

Oh also, it can be Long-Term Progress or Short-term progress, although I'm trying to have a Long-Term progress if you don't mind, just if you're serious or not playing around about it

Sadly, the characters that I'm mostly into (because that's my mind idea) are pokemon, what i mean was like not a trainer or even a gym, but i can make it an option too
-Trainer/Gym Leader Pokemons
-Furry/Animals (Mostly shark and snake could be work, also Fortnite characters too)

What kinks that I'm into (Not all necessary, so it's up to you for your choice):
-Inflation (Water inflation only tbh)
-Weight gain
-Teasing
-Humiliation
-Clothes malfunction
-Stuckage
-Bloated/stuffed
-Tube feeding
-force feeding
-stuffing
-Belly play
-Face sit
-Pleasure increasing
-Diet sabotage
-Weight issues (like breaking chair or something)
-Mobility issues
-Waddling
-Praise
-Denial
-Struggling
-Stretch marks
-Burp
-Crushing

Optional Kinks (that I'm mostly into as well):
-Health issues (Minor to Major, not too far)
-Slob (Light to extreme/excessive, such as farts and sweats)
-Sex (not mostly, once should be enough)
-Weight loss (I'm into it as well because why not, but up to you)
-Pregnant
-Birth (not necessarily)
-Immobile (Long-Term immobile/Short-Term immobile)
-Mutual gaining
-Laziness
-Bad end(?)
-Face sitting
-Squash

Eh (50/50, whether I'm feeling like it, or not feeling like it, based on any plot):
-Toilet stuff

Limits (it's a no no):
-Cum inflation
-one-part expansion (Belly, breasts, or even butt)
-Hyper
-IQ Loss
-Blob/Cosmic size blob (that's too much tbh, really)
-Any other inflations
-Harem/Slavery/Pet
-Giants/macro
-Butt worship
-Gore
-Vore (this ain't Vore Rp-)
-Eating ass
-Thigh job
-Ass Job
-Foot job
-MxM/FxF gay
-Diapers
-Incest
-Dom/Sub
-Futa
-BDSM
-Vomit

I can do Feedee/Feeder/Mutual gaining, yet maybe i could do normal wg Rp, extreme Rp (like death feederism), and ERP (a bit). I can play as a female or male. Oh and if you have kinks list, just tell me ok?

If you're interested, add my discord tag here: Zeiro86#5056 (the discord update is a goofy ahh anyway) and let's make a plan about it
Forgot, it's changed for the update so

Discord Username: zeiro86
Hey in the mood for Asoiaf wg rp no real limits aside from sex and scat and even that's flexible so hmu _rainbowman on discord
Looking for a NSFW Ochako x Deku WG RP. No size limits.

Herea my kinks (NOTE: ALL AREN'T NECESSARY):
-Facesitting
-Rimming
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Thigh job
-Ass Job
-Foot job
-Smelling and licking
-Stuckage
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet (urinating can be excluded with limitations)
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Discord abar77
Looking for a NSFW Ochako x Deku WG RP. No size limits and looking for someone to be Oochako.

Herea my kinks (NOTE: ALL AREN'T NECESSARY):
-Facesitting
-Rimming
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Thigh job
-Ass Job
-Foot job
-Smelling and licking
-Stuckage
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet (urinating can be excluded with limitations)
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Discord abar77
(83 KB, 1200x1031, 217afa43bae986a8b2429b7dea1a286f242904c1ca4a72c48bf59e62391626ef.jpg) (71 KB, 828x575, cowgirl_panty_by_aaronfly98_dexf8en-414w-2x.jpg) (483 KB, 4096x2971, 4d7b864273b45fa42ed94b2cfbaea91b6a560cc197c97aeb7c98dd212f78803b.jpg)
Hello everyone, i am here with a few rp proposals. Recently i vebeen getting super bored and have been on a mood train lately but i ve come up with a few potentially interesting rp premises
1. A post botw/totk where zelda and link decide to relax themselves only for link to be a bit too indulgent to the point he s considered the fattest man in the region. Zelda loves this and decides to enjoy it by being with link and deciding to become the fattest couple in hyrule.
3. Kobayashi and tohru have been having a good healthy relationship, although lately its been weird since tohru continues to insist on trying dragon tail. After finally complying kobayashi eats the tail and falls in love with it. This turns into a downward spiral as kobayashi s weight and gluttony turn her work life for the worse until she gets too fat and gets fired and is succumbed into becoming a blob that tohru loves... in all honesty she might be as horny if not more.
3. Finally panty.... in all honesty im open for ideas but for panty i want this slutty waifu to get fat as fuck. It can be either for eating stocking s sweets that were infected by that ghost or her having to pay off a debt at the casino or to finally deciding to get bigger boobs by getting fatter. Really i just wanna make best angel fatter.

My kinks are: weight gain, sweat, light slob, tight clothes, stuckage, just fat all around

My limits: anything gore vore or scat is a huge no no as well as inflation and blueberry.

I also have no size limits and dms are open if you're interested!

Discord btw is feralman2003
(233 KB, 2048x1608, b9499484bc31c748af9c4c12fda826fe1846435ebe8f5e45a51e9dc5d8aa5423.jpg) (55 KB, 749x401, that_goddamn__co__meme_by_aaronfly98_dfuwm5z-375w-2x.jpg) (49 KB, 1033x774, 0d25e53a3aaf3592c21851a97f5f1a35eb273f892c7c9adedc281a46d8e5bd2f.jpg)
Hey yall im here again.this time in an adventure time mood with pb, marcy or the obvious choice at the moment fionna. Honestly i dont have a premise for these three but i like the thought of fionna never having that adventure but decides to just lazily stuff her fatass on the couch and having a lazier worse life while in vr. But either way my discord is feralman2003#9821

My kinks are: weight gain, sweat, light slob, tight clothes, stuckage, just fat all around

My limits: anything gore vore or scat is a huge no no as well as inflation and blueberry.

I also have no size limits and dms are open if you're interested!
I'm down for some RP

Kinks:

Weight gain
Extreme WG
Immobility
Health issues
Shame/humiliation
Tight clothes
Exercise
Laziness
Stuckage
Family involvemnt

Discord is jadeyf1 #7014
not sure how many ppl are checking this thread lately, but i'm looking for RP partners!

i'm male and gay - i'm only looking for other males, 18+, and please be at actually gay/bi or at least somewhat open to m/m stuff.

i'm not particularly into furries, extremely feminine male characters (traps/femboys) or female characters of any kind really. i also don't rp with canon characters or settings or anything like that. MAYBE if its one i like but i dont watch any anime or anything so tbh i usually just dont know any of the characters people bring up.

my main limits are: females, anything boob/moob related, scat, incest, underage, animals, long drawn-out eating scenes

anything besides that is mostly good :) i LOVE: male pregnancy!! inflation!! hyperfat guys!! weight gain!! popping!!

my discy is 'partyboar' hope to hear from some ppl!
>>3318
dunno if you're still interested in it after so long, but sent you a friend request
I'm looking to RP. I am male irl and prefer to roleplay as male. Particularly imagining myself inflating and exploring that process.
Straight, but open to anyone who prefers rp as a woman. Graduated with a BA 3.6 in English Writing (im good at writing).
Turn ons: mutual inflation, liquids, solids, gases, etc. unique situations, spherical inflation, erotic, smutt, dom, bondage, bratty, vivid description, people 18 and older.

Turn offs: bodily harm, partner in pain, death, underage, hemorrhoids, and stuff Marquis de Sade would like

https://discord.gg/zseGQUmF
I'm looking forward to not only have more people to rp but also befriend, my only condition with rp is that it must be a little plot-driven so i'm a little picky. My favorite fandoms are between Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Sonic the Hedgehog sometimes.

Discord is Zelar #5551
(1.1 MB, 3232x2481, c63a6c3221010ac8fe62afe3d466d60398b5a02637b1b06a1d13db02deebf719.jpg) (1.1 MB, 1280x1133, eec30142773f6bca17033c8eaae7d7d3f7a9ee4e836e1403e7d5222c07734634.png)
Hi!! Looking to do a Danganronpa-related thing, ideally centered around a mutual weight gain dynamic! I'm familiar with all three games in the series, and I'm open to playing with both male and female characters alike as long as they're canons and you're willing to play them chunky. Personally, I'm mostly just comfortable playing the girls. Slob and transformation are both open to be added depending on mood, and we can talk other kinks privately.
At me at akafatsu on Discord if this is catching your attention and we can chat some more!
(83 KB, 1200x1031, 217afa43bae986a8b2429b7dea1a286f242904c1ca4a72c48bf59e62391626ef.jpg)
Good Evening!

So I'm pretty sure there's not going to be much people here to read through this, but I'll be giving it a shot.

This story takes place in a setting that is somewhat a mix of medieval and modern elements, alongside a sprinkle of magic.

You are the leader of a relatively undisturbed portion of the continent known as the 'Woodlush Village'. It remains uncharted in most maps, and only a handful of people have actually visited this area aside from the locals. You however, aren't a local. In fact, you happened to discover the village after escaping from your former kingdom (due to whatever reason we can insert here). You're quite big thanks to the aristocratic lifestyle you were accustomed to, and while one would believe that the village might've gone after you after trespassing, it was quite the opposite...

This village glorifies obesity, they treat it as a religion of sorts. Hedonists from all over the town trading food and belches, it was the life for your average fetishist. Believing you were gift from the gods, they treat you like royalty, until eventually you became their leader..

Fast forward a couple of years, there's been rumors about a plot by some cult that plan to overthrow your rule, and thanks to the lack of capable individuals, you decided to investigate the rumors yourself...

You approach a ruin, with debris scattered of what seemed to be a former temple... There's only one way from here...

This plot is mildly just a basis, but there would be more I want to flesh out! But many aspects that I wanted to include...

(These aren't mandatory by the way!)

-Mutual Gain
-Inflation
-Pregnancy
-Cum and Cumflation
-Burping
-Demons and Cults

If this might be something you're interested, please reply to this post with your discord tag.

Thank you for reading!

(some eyecandy there for ya guys~)
>>7261
>>8113
I fucked up my reply. This was my original post. ok bye
(114 KB, 850x391, IMG_4578.jpeg)
Hey all, Looking to do a DDLC roleplay, my kinks are

GxG
Mutual growth
Breast/ass expansion
Forced growth
unwilling growth
Stuffing
Slob
Obese
lactation
Just pretty much all the growth/disgusting stuff you could imagine? i’m into it, im not limited to DDLC but ive had some ideas with the characters and really wanna play em out.

but if you’re into Danganronpa, Undertale, Scott Pilgrim, apex, and of course any and all goths. just hit me up on discord. biggerthanyou

look forward to growing with you!
>>3318

If anyone wants to do this still send me an invite. Discord is somakii
>>8147
Sent ya a friend request bud
(188 KB, 2484x1784, 1613493952.jinksubus_4.jpg) (53 KB, 1280x985, IMG_8225.jpg) (896 KB, 1280x1324, 04848f82-1614-4105-9418-352dd6cb263a.png)
Looking for WG, XWG and/or hyperfat, or Inflation (liquid/food/fat/blueberry) Roleplay, with me as the feedee/inflatee. Forced growth, even noncon. Slob/gas. Rapid (not instant) gains. Immobility. Stuckage. Clothes bursting, environmental destruction (furniture, floors). Restraints. Teasing/shaming/humiliation. Health issues. Open for discussion on all that. No popping/gore/vore/scat/romance plz. RP ideas - I really love being an unwilling or reluctant fatty/blimp. Simple scene ideas: Exposed to an experimental weight gain serum, the victim of a fattening/bloating curse, or just tricked into pigging out and porking up. Or oblivious to my gluttony until im breaking my buttons or the floorboards. A deal with the devil gone bad, a corpulence virus, etc. Something like that. No size limit!

I'm BlimpyB on Discord

I have a HUGE list of scene starters here, as well as a full kink list, character bio, and ref images: https://www.f-list.net/c/Blimpy%20Blubberton
(382 KB, 4096x3173, 20231017_161351.jpg) (111 KB, 1280x643, chel_dorado_by_chunkerchunks_dfvve3x-fullview.jpg) (865 KB, 1280x831, two_of_everything_by_niceweatherwerehavin_dfh7deo-fullview.png) (79 KB, 1280x1379, IMG_3133.jpg) (397 KB, 2048x1416, 20240109_181250.jpg)
I haven't done this in a while well actually it's has been a while but I was hoping if anyone wants to do a male x female rp and I wa wondering if anyone interested in playing these lovely ladies. I have a discord account enchantedcomic if anyone interested we can discuss kinks and no kinks there
Hi, I’m a veteran RPer who’s looking for new partners after a dry spell.

Your gender and sexuality don’t matter to me, but I’m only interest in WLW pairings. One feeder one feedee, mutual gaining, multiple feeders/feedees and society level weight gain are all fine by me.

I am willing to do first and third person, past or present tense. I can handle playing multiple people at once, but one-on-one, or even multiple-on-one are okay too, whatever you’re most comfortable with.

I am interested in all kinds of scenarios and settings, too many to be worth listing, from domestic slice-of-life fatties to epic quests for fatness, and everything in between.

I am interested in both short, quick response and long, slow responses, for both short and long term RPs. Quality is what matters to me most; I’m a slut for proper grammar.

I operate on a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy in terms of politics. I’m perfectly happy to leave things totally apolitical, so long as you do. If you try to talk politics with me out of RP, or try to add a political aspect to the RP (i.e., a politician implements X policy which makes everyone fat), I will do the same.

My fandoms are:
•Mass Effect
•Dragon Age
•Star Wars
•Fallout
•Elder Scrolls
•Baldur’s Gate III (I have limited knowledge of D&D outside of this game, but I have knowledge none the less)
•Cyberpunk 2077
•Avatar (not the blue cat people)
•Overwatch (used to play, now only interested in the porn)
•RWBY (used to watch, now only interested in the porn)
•Stardew Valley
•Nintendo
•Halo (not sure how well this works for kink stuff, but hey)
•DC (and Marvel, I guess)
•Fire Emblem (I played Fates and Three Houses)
•Pokémon
•Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail… other anime that will seriously date me…
•Monster Prom
•Super Fatty Office Administrator Sim
•Persona 5

Original characters, settings, and AUs are also totally fine by me. I’m sure we can find something that interests both of us, I’m even willing to look into things I’ve never engaged with before, my only rule in this regard is no real people unless it’s you.

My list of kinks are:
•Limitless weight gain, from chubby to cosmic (you set the cap)
•Mild blueberry (turning blue, expansion, filling with juice, no sphericality)
•Mild slob (Messy eating and some reasonable burps are great, but stuff like stopping showing is a hard nope)
•Health play/death feedism (it can be as extreme as you want, so long as nobody actually dies)
•The exact opposite of healthplay/death feedism (fat making someone healthier mentally/physically, even giving them super powers or divinity)
•Unrestrained hedonism and decadence (for food, sex, booze, drugs, wealth, finery, etc.)
•Accidental/intentional weight gain
•Secret/forced weight gain (depending on the handling)
•Teasing/humiliation
•BDSM
•Lactation (milk or otherwise)
•Sweat (see mild slob clarification)
•Hyper pregnancy and breeding (multiple ways of going about this while staying WLW; magic, science, suspension of disbelief)
•Intelligent non-humans (furries, robots, aliens; if it can it give me its informed, enthusiastic consent, great, though I prefer humanoid)
•Bimbofication
•NEETs, MILFs, NEETs being taken care of by MILFs…
•Corruption
•Not a kink, but harems and poly relationships are fun
•Crushing
•Society level weight gain for women (caused by a new fashion fad, a virus, etc.)

My list of hard turn offs are:
•Rape/borderline rape
•Pedophilia (minors can get fat as set dressing, but they are not to be sexualized)
•Death (some minor exceptions may be made for storytelling purposes, never kink purposes)
•Anything phallic (penises, tentacles, vines, etc.)
•Barf, piss, shit, farts for anything other than comedic purposes
•Transformation
•Giantess
•Shaming (“you said you like teasing and humiliation!” Yeah, I’m weird like that.)

If you don’t see a kink, I’ll gladly answer questions.

My discord is amentalmammal
Anybody want to RP with me? I would like to roleplay as male. My deviantart page is Writewrite if you want to preview my writing style. Contact me there
(89 KB, 1280x1032, IMG_20240125_145349_706.jpg) (86 KB, 1280x1032, IMG_20240125_145347_645.jpg)
Sup, searching someone at around my age (18 lvl), independently of gender to rp and talk about inflation. My kinks are:
Medical stuff (ultrasound wands, enemas etc)
Anal object insertion
Belly inflation with water/cum/slime
Impregnation with slime like creatures
Tentacles
Soft BDSM
Forced undressing
Feet (feelings from being barefoot)
Belly rub, massage

Maybe any of your kinks too
My dream picrelated

Discord: mudryyovash
Looking for an RP about being fattened up and eaten by aliens. If you've ever seen 'To serve man' or read to story 'Mass Harvesting' https://www.deviantart.com/shavip/art/Mass-Harvesting-15k-SciFi-XWG-996068320 you've got a good idea about what I want.

You don't necessarily have to eat me at the end of the rp, the main focus I want is the fattening.

Limits include

Ageplay/underage
Scat
Inflation

Always willing to negotiate, if you have a question feel free to ask.

Discord is Boot Shaomei
Heya, I'm looking to RP or chat if anyone is interested. I'm fine with MLW, WLW or MLM pairings.

My favourite kinks are:
weight gain (from chubby to blob tier, semi-rapid or rapid), mutual wg, hyper-growth, transformations, stuckage, clothes tearing, slob (light or heavy), mental changes/IQ loss, bimbofication, brutification, hypnosis, teasing/humiliation, inflation, face-sitting, pregnancy, corruption, muscle growth, futa and nsfw in general.

My limits are:
Vore, gore, bursting/popping, cruelty, rape, death, vomit, health issues and immobility.

My fandoms I know:
- Nintendo (Favs being Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Splatoon, Smash)
- Sonic
- Street Fighter
- Overwatch
- Dragon Ball

I'm into much more, but I don't want to type them all so feel free to ask.

Ref for my writing style:
https://www.deviantart.com/mr-lac

You can either contact me there or on Discord, mr-lac.
>>8482
I sent you a request a few days ago, no response yet, but I'm very interested in this idea.
Heya everyone, I’m looking for some nasty rp, as in, completely limitless stuff, I don’t judge at all with your tastes and except the same kind of respect of my partner, if you are interest to rp with a totally limitless person, drop your Discord tag in here. some examples of the stuff I love is Extreme Slob, Health issues, bathroom stuff, and maybe some illegal stuff as well, but it is up to you of how far we take it! Hope you have a good day/evening and hope to have fun if you decide to check me up lol
>>8553
I'd be willing to talk but I don't like posting my discord publicly
>>8553
Ping me at wales6849 if you want
>>8555
Sent you a friend request
>>8553
I'm down to discuss ideas if this is still open
Throw a friend request at kabutorps
>>8553
vanuchkaaa
add me pleeease
>>5833
Sent you a message on F-list.
(2.0 MB, 1140x1500, 1.png) (655 KB, 1280x681, 2.png) (1.3 MB, 3300x2400, 3.png)
Thought I might as well advertise myself! I'm a long-time, literate RPer obsessed with obesity and gluttony in every way. I'm down with skinny male and female feeders and enablers and with mutual obesity of either gender! I'm into almost anything involving fat, though I do admire the more confident/proud fatties and play one myself!

Specific kinks I'm into include strongfat, belching and farting, tremendous gluttony, hyper weight gain, hyper mobility, crushing and vore. Not into scat or hyper cocks and cum stuff, though sex is great.

If you're interested, check out either my discord at gluttonyavery or my F-List at https://www.f-list.net/c/fatty%20bratty%20femboy/ !
>>8595

Whoops! My discord is actually gluttonavery, sorry!
(748 KB, 1280x1230, 0206a2d27b49247ad1786b4d08cc886a77ac39e6a0915d3210c9664dea349b29.png) (193 KB, 1280x853, 4a1a8e301e3b276b975c03dc65f673dc1e0e1f3a1ee8143568ad0e0e75b62baa.jpg) (348 KB, 2048x1880, 80ac353e8dddece6c42bbd68c0708aacf7fa2becb7b10140373a8ab7055de636.jpg)
I'm shilling here after a very lengthy dry spell in a couple other places, won't go into detail, nor do I plan on.

I'm primarily looking to play as Warka or a similarly built character (dick included) for a good handful of kinks, though primarily vore. My main interest in it is female, dominant predators. Preferably anthros. Especially if they have a fat, and I mean F A T fucking ass. Use the Trinity-Fate references I've thrown in as a point of reference.
While Anal Vore is the preferred mean, I am also okay with Oral Vore. Outside of that kink, weight gain, of course. I'm very used to tongueplay, tonguebathing specifically, as well as navel play. Be it making out with a navel, or dumping ropes into it.
I'm generally used to long posts, we're talking stuff between 2K and 4K characters, and I will likely be playing with people that can match those lengths. I am not interested in gooning. And while I do have a habit of trading porn, it'll likely only happen if there's chemistry.
My availability right now is a little bit on the fritz, so I might be able to connect for a couple hours, and then not for several days. It's hard to say exactly when I'll be online.

If there's interest, here's my tag. And don't be too surprised if you get dropped like a sack of potatoes, I am picky. Have always been. Will always be.
squishyseadrake

Needless to say if you're underage, don't even bother approaching.
And for the sake of clarity, vore is not the only thing I'm after, even if it may be the main thing I am after
(1.4 MB, 3000x2000, Whisper blob.png) (99 KB, 1280x889, amy_rose_by_komakomaranger_dembnka-fullview.jpg) (136 KB, 826x536, 1310679890.guyfuy_blaze_bighose.png) (273 KB, 2048x1046, blob rouge.jpg) (2.8 MB, 2351x1567, 1678517717.darkmetaldragon666_darkfireballz_edit_-_sally_acorn.png) (120 KB, 1270x629, chemical_blowout_zone_by_edgeofmind_dgnal31-pre.jpg)
What the hell, guess I'll put this in this thread too.

I've gotten terribly brainrotted by Sonic characters and liking damn near anything where they've ended up gigantic through varying means, but lately I've had a rather niche fixation on scenarios of searching for characters held captive (whether it's by Eggman or some other group, could even be left vague) only to find them fattened/inflated to ungodly enormous sizes, rendering a rescue highly difficult, if not impossible.

No size limits, and I largely prefer immobility to be a big factor.
Not really interested in nudity or sex, just the sheer hugeness and how characters respond to the ongoing situation. I've even got a big soft spot for clothes stretching to impossible sizes (and especially love some characters' outfits in general and giving them some attention if able)
I like having several characters involved in a scenario and am willing to handle either side of the dynamic in roleplay.
Big preference for females being the enlarged ones, though I'm not against males being included as long as there's still girls getting big too.
I'm not particularly invested in feeding or the process of characters getting larger, more so the spectacle of how huge they've become and seeing characters react to it, so please keep that in mind if you're hoping for the rescuer/s to become huge too.
Not interested in pregnancy or lactation. Slob is a maybe, though burps are always loved.
My comic knowledge is spotty, with only some familiarity with IDW and very little with Archie, so including characters from either might be a case by case deal.

Please be ready for some planning though, I have the basic premise here, but things like characters and what kinds of details around their captivity or the nature of their enormity are open for discussion.

Another scenario I've been interested in is normal versions of character/s winding up in an alternate universe or a near future where everyone they know is a mountain of lard and they're trying to find a way back to their own while simply reacting to the stuff they see along the way, if that sounds at all interesting to anybody.
>>8610
Ah damn, forgot to include my discord name, darkzephyre
>>7154
Kinda wanted to bump this since it has been a while since I have posted this. My username is the same (as in killtime101), it just doesn't have any user id numbers at the end ever since that change happened.
(465 KB, 3500x2500, FKydu5_XIAE3I3u.jpg) (345 KB, 1080x1578, jg1pZ8Vu.jpg)
Reposting this from the other RP thread.

I've decided to just man up and make my own seperate discord for this.

Hello! This is my OC, Bazz. He's a fat femboy with a timid personality and a huge shaft. Basically; I am looking for people to play as ladies to feed him. Canons heavily preferred, and so are buxom, shapely, curvy figures. I am fairly basic in that regard but I do like exploring a variety of kinks, such as pregnancy, crossdressing, mpreg, inflation, and more. I am not expecting Bazz to be a hard sub; I do like a bit of back and forth in the dynamic, but overall I am just seeing who would be interested.

On the topic of canons, the one that shoots to the top of my list is Pokemon. But I like others too, such as Yugioh, fighting games, and Disgaea. Feel free to chat with me and discuss any more you'd like to see if we can find common ground. OCs and harems are good too.

My F-List is here: https://www.f-list.net/c/bazz-kun/
And my discord will be eatingeveryburger
>>8553
wanted to bump this
I will also copy my post from the /alt/ thread

I've never really done something like this before, but I'm interested in trying it out. I can write decently and won't leave you with 1 sentence responses.

I will exclusively rp as a female feedee. I prefer humans but female furry is ok as well, it's just not necessarily my preference. I also prefer OC's, and I don't really get the whole thing of caring about characters from media you like in your porn. It's not a deal breaker though, if he have an interest in common I can make it work.

what I'm into:
gaining to immobility/extreme weight gain, gluttony, force feeding, being really fat in public/embarrassment, hypnotism/possession to gain weight, gradual weight gain, feedee lifestyle/intentional weight gain, bullied into gaining

not into: dark stuff, toilet stuff, mutual/men gaining weight or really just men in general (ok if you're just the feeder or something like that), rapid/magical weight gain, inflation of any kind, vore, strongfat, slob (messy eating is ok)

Ideally, I'd like to start of as skinny, and then through whatever means we choose I end up gaining weight. I like to keep it gradual (but not like exceptionally slow) so we can go into some detail about how my life changes as I get fatter
Some scenarios I've done with chatbot that I enjoyed are a bully in school that makes me fatter, a demon of gluttony that possessed me and made me uncontrollably gluttonous despite my best efforts to resist, and a strange town where everything was made of sweets. I think it would be neat if someone wanted to RP as a scenario rather than another person, sort of making things happen to me that I react to, or even the other way around, like a dungeon master running a weight gain themed campaign of sorts.

I'd also like to try rping in the first person and staying in character the whole time, to really get immersed. Might bee fun.

my discord username is fatssie, send a friend request if interested
(127 KB, 880x669, latest.webp)
- copying this from the /alt/ thread lol -

Debby the Corsifa Kinda Likes Seeing Her Best Human Friend Put Some Pounds And Has Probably Developed a Weight Gain Fetish For It!

Another ad? After this long? Huh.

Anyways, I'm interested in a Debby the Corsifa RP, mostly interested in Debby and Rokurou playing unorthodox games which leads to Rokurou gaining a LOT of weight, Debby packing some weight too as a side-effect. It's all part of a revenge plan, trust... Not very complex, if I say.

- First things first, you don't requiere to know what the series is about to accept the RP. This is a very gag-oriented series so you don't need to get the characters 100% right, though I would atleast like it if you read one or two chapters to get the grasp on the series (it's like 9 pages per chapter anyways lol)

- Second, this RP takes place after the ending of the series (Rokurou going to college and all), but this doesn't really change anything storywise. Just makes Rokurou above 18. (i'm not weird to ask for people to roleplay as minors dude wtf)
- By the way, I don't mind roleplaying either Debby or Rokurou. Pick whatever you will!

- Third, this is meant to be a mix of funny and weight gain. Things will play out in a very comedic way, doesn't matter if things get really horny or not. I value having fun more than anything, so I'd like some open-minded people that aren't horny all the time! I do like myself some horny here and there, but sometimes you just gotta make things a bit more interesting, you know?

Kinks: BBW, BHM, SSBBW, SSBHM, Weight Gain, Slob (farts/burps/sweat/messy eating/clothing stains), SSBHM/SSBBW/XWG sizes, Groping and Teasing, Force Feeding, Macro/Micro, Romance, Wardrobe Malfunction, Fat Shaming, Praise, Cellulite, Rolls and Folds, Stretch Marks, Food Trash, Stuckage, Facesitting, Tummy Noises + Tummyaches, Encouragement, Weight Gain Denial, Food Trash, Mobility Scooters, Body Paint, and a lot of other things.

- You don't have to do ALL of these, you can ask me to remove any kinks when we RP and I'll be fine with it!

Limits: Anything Toilet/Scat/Piss/Diapers related, Major health issues, cartoony antics (like acrylictoon tier of cartoony antics), Shotacon + Lolicon (epstein ass kink), expansion of a single body part (lip expansion, belly expansion, butt expansion)

DM at yamberto on Discord if interested!
Hi! I’m looking for someone dominant to do a roleplay with me on Discord.
My kinks are: Healthplay, slob, petplay, helplessness, and the such. I have very few limits besides vore, so just ask and I’ll probably be into it.
I prefer playing a feedee, and being very submissive.
Reply to this with your discord, thanks!
Gonna drop an ad here and see if any rp partners are interested in some long term variety kink rps.

I’m looking for rp partners who are literate and don’t mind creating a plot and story from scratch. Looking for story driven with plenty of kinks to match as well. 60% story to 40% kink. If that’s got your interest then welcome!

I enjoy long term rps specifically and prefer them with a good chunk of story and lore to accompany it. Doesn’t have to be crazy world building but dabbling in some creative lore building is also a hobby. I’m open to plenty of kinks so I don’t mind any degenerate kinks or if you have a grounded and depraved idea. Let’s work on it before we get to rping. I also don’t do a lot of in-canon stuff but can use canon characters.

Whether it’s male or female/futa/etc. weight gain or slob, feel free to pitch in something and see where it takes us. Slob and immobility are favorites of mine so no limits.

Though for a general list of kinks I’ll drop some for reference:

- weight gain
- slob
- force feeding
- filth
- mutual gain
- health issues
- slow burn gain
- dom/sub/switch
- futas
- corruption
- transformation
- more just ask

If this caught your interest and you could use a limitless and literate rp partner feel free to send over a message on discord with an idea or if not just to brainstorm. Though I’d appreciate any effort you put into before and during the rp. I’ll make sure to do the same if it looks like we got something going on.

Discord is xellops
>>8853
sent you a friend request
I'm looking for someone to rp as a dominant female feeder for a FxF nsfw literate and detailed rp. Not sure of an exact plot yet but I would love to brainstorm and share ideas. Wouldn't mind also going into darker themes when it comes to weight gain and such. Let me know if you're interested and we can plan it. My discord is feed. Feel free to dm, let me know if you have any problems!
(49 KB, 749x412, __2022_raffle_winner__big_ramona_x_kim___by_vhite9_dgujdh0-375w-2x.jpg) (74 KB, 750x467, 7k_special__jolyne_cujoh_by_overlordmetal_dg8jj3o-375w-2x.jpg) (1.2 MB, 2328x1618, Sumire 1.png) (3.6 MB, 5492x3372, comm__fat_fantasy_by_poo12345678901_dgx89ug.jpg) (2.5 MB, 1620x2160, the_skirt_it_s_a_bit_short__by_donmonan_dgyp74j.png)
Hey I'm really in the mood for a Scott Pilgrim, DDLC, Persona or Final Fantasy 7 roleplay those are my favorites but I'm also open to Dc, Marvel, Mha and Jjba and I am both a feeder and a feedee but I do prefer feeder

if you want to do bhm let me know we can make it work

I have no size limits and kinks are immobile, slob, weight gain, force feeding, round belly, tight clothes/clothes shredding, belly noises, extreme jiggle physics, tiredness, laziness, stuckage, sweat, stuckage, fat body, rapid gaining, slow gaining and burping and sometimes farts

Dm if interested my DMs are open and that's the easiest way for me to respond to anyone and let me know what series you wanna rp

Discord is cowabungazone
[A4A] wrong room at the party

Popular girl made an party where all the cool people get to party but somehow you also get an invite since sometimes you help her with the studies since you are quite smart. Party is wild and loud and you look for some quiet place to call with your best friend, as you look for any quiet place you found one door where comes food smell and you see the sign to not enter, you get too curious and you found …. 600 blob of fat
that is all naked and greasy, covered in food stains while playing on her vr set all sweaty and breathing hard

I can play nerdy fatty or thin person invited to party. Fatty can be any gender, same thing with other character, wholesome/romance would be mist desired road here but it can be kinky or sub/dom

Main kinks: Slob,farting,humiliation,teasing,body worship, public showoff, small clothes, sweat, facesitting, immobile,stink,weight gain, overeating, hedonism, dom/sub, laziness, sex,

Limits: Violence, gore, lactation,pregnancy,scat, rape, vore, incest, ,giantess, puppy play

Discord : Strudel96
hello everyone, looking for something a bit boring but ehhhhhhhhh you know

Following an excursion into a palace, Makoto has been struck with a bizarre ailment where she feels relentlessly hungry. Her boyfriend, Joker, at first doesn't take notice until they're out on a date and Makoto bursts a button. From there, Joker is perhaps a little...too eager, to keep indulging this new streak of gluttony from Makoto.

I'm into a lot of stuff, and can generally work with others. The only things I'll say no to is some of the yuckier ends like vomit/piss/things like this. Though, I do bursting and vore.

I'd ideally like to be writing Joker in this, but we can work something out. I have a few years of roleplay experience, and can gladly work with whatever. If you have some other ideas, my usual outlets for rping are fire emblem, persona and ddlc. if you wanna hmu, my dscord is kingpin0950
I am a simple person. I mainly love weight gain but can always add more things. I can put a list of things I prefer but I rather talk it out before RPing to get the best scenario. A big plus is mutual weight gain as well as any gender, and can be fantasy with humans or furry related.

Discord: maplearce
(623 KB, 1098x728, 88beecb16f799ca87ff88025b0325bd4fc3546598d2b901f1c6fe018bed3a3a9.png)
Hey! I had an idea for a pokemon themed slob rp. A few years after the events of scarlet/violet, Penny is inducted into the trainer hall of fame, and some of the other trainers (pokemon characters of your choice) hold a feast for her. However. there's something weird with the food that makes her keep craving more, and your little group of trainers keep feeding her, massaging her and pleasuring her until she turns into a room filling blob.

Kinks: Rapid WG, Slob, Gas, Sweat, Facesitting, Belly fucking/fingering, body worship.

Limits: Health issues, scat/piss, gore.
DM if you're interested! My discord is windez144
heya, im looking for a rp partner that is willing to do some really nasty stuff and have no limits at all, if youre interested, leave your discord username in here and i'll add ya

im interested in, for example; extreme slob stuff, americanization, toilet stuff, nerdification, etc

im also into a lot of fandoms, such as anime, games, etc, if you want to do anything from a fandom or original, im up for it
Gonna post an ad, I want to do a RP that is as extreme or even similar to the story I attached in here, been craving something as nasty as this so hope you can enjoy and talk to me through my discord, which is .salsim

I’m a switch and totally limitless, so I can totally work with anything you want me to do

https://www.deviantart.com/piritaargenta/art/Bad-Habits-638660685
hi, I'm looking for a consistent feedism rp partner. I'm into stuffing, weight gain, bloating, embarrassment/shame/public embarrassment, and sometimes bondage. I like more realistic weight gain (slow, drawn out). I guess I'm more vanilla than a lot of the posts on here, I'm *not* a fan of extreme, vore, gas, furry, pregnancy, inflation, blob, major health issues, any of that kind of stuff. I can RP as feedee or feeder, but I'm only into female feedees (feeder can be either/or). No real scenario in mind, we can discuss on discord if your interests are similar. Please only message if you're fluent in English.

discord: beelzebubcupcake
>>9314
Not particularly interested in RP, but damn, I’ve never found a story that quite hits the same beats as that one. It’s fucked up in all the right ways.
>>9291
biggerthebetter
Looking for anyone willing to do realistically paced female WG, corruption, and/or slobbification. OCs strongly preferred but I'm open to doing celebs or fandoms. I would love if we could include health issues but am not super into hard immobility (I find it hard to RP), and I can play the feedee or feeder.

Hard limits are: any male WG or slob, rape, gore, hard immobility, futa

Discord is Bardy995
I'm looking to do a Feedee mom and Feeder Daughter RP, me being the Feeder daughter.

The list of Kinks I'm willing to do
Weight gain (no limit)
Mild to moderate slob
Stuckage
Teasing) Humiliation
Force feeding/Tube feeding
Burping and Farting
Slurred speech
Weight issue (struggling to walk/breaking chairs)
Clothes malfunction
Bloated/stuffed
stuffing
Belly play
Face sit
Diet sabotage
Mobility issues
Waddling
Praise
Struggling
Stretch marks
Denial

I don't have a plot in mind but I'm certain that we can come up with something either long term or short time. I'm semi literate so hope you don't mind that.
My contact is clostedmind on discord
>>9385
Update
Wicked_Motive
(4.6 MB, 2000x1881, Miharu%20Fan%20art%202.png)
Rookie RP here hoping to find someone to RP with some time. My girl Tanya is focused on hospital scenarios, a doctor weighing a ton who treats similarly fat women. Snacks on the job, farts during check ups, but the best doctor around. Even some of her patients grow closer…more details on my F-List.

https://www.f-list.net/c/tanya%20glocel

Focus on mass weight gain, slob, gas, tender and cozy tone. Preferably no sex but far adjacent sexual themes are good, like face sitting and fondling. Romance is welcome but. It needed. Given the setting, hospital play with fat patients and other WG kinks mixed in. Not mandatory, you can play as another doctor or someone while Tanya is off the clock.

NONE OF THE FOLLOWING
Loli
Hateful topics
Scat
Death
Surgery in hospital play
Fat men or relationships with men (this is a lot tamer, just preferences sorry)
(131 KB, 1280x978, IMG_8930.jpeg)
Made a second more general character with less of the hospital attachments. A fat, gassy fashion designer who’s down to be a feeder and feedee with any other girl. Same kinks and limits apply sans the health play

https://www.f-list.net/c/lucy%20tux/
(3.7 MB, 3382x2899, BazzFIN(clean alt).png)
>>8680
Bumping this. I am no longer using that discord but if you're interested in discord RP, send me a note on F-list or leave it here in the thread.
>>9350
Sent a request. I’m down to try
>>1885
Yo I’m interested in this rp, is it still available?
(460 KB, 969x676, GUGstn8XIAA3P4b.webp)
Wsg, I'm looking for a feeder (Male, female, fuckin anything tbh) to fatten up my slobby NEET character Gina, as well as just praising and pampering her like the obese brat she is. Kinks I require for rp: Weight gain, slob, gas, body worship, musk/stench, sweat, blob sizes (later on)
Kinks I'd prefer to have: Foot rubbing, macro, maybe oral vore, piss.
Limits: Scat, gore, health issues, popping.
Here's the f-list for her.
My discord is windez144
Gonna send this due to me being really wanting a disgusting rp, I’m totally limitless and have some plots in mind that I would like to try. I can do fandoms or OC stuff, as you wish, and I’ll gladly hear any ideas if you want to tell them to me

Please leave your discord username in here if you’re interested
Looking to do a obese society type rp. Perhaps a world where lockdown kept going for another few years and society is in denial about how obese we've all become. Add my discord vibes420