/elite/

(395 KB, 837x1300, step1.jpg) (366 KB, 1088x1300, step2.jpg) (428 KB, 1500x1122, step3.jpg)
you ever look at a pic or sequence and wanted more context and story to flesh them out? if anybody is willing, here are some pics that i think would be great with a story. post any stories or other pic recommendations here
Shit but those two sequences are just superb. I know there's one more featuring Ivy but damn I wish there were a few more trios undergoing the treatment, Batgirls, Lois Lane/power girl/super girl, wonder woman and side kicks etc. If I wasn't swamped I'd do a few shorts on it, where it starts out being used against villainesses and then gets extended to heroines.
>>3468
Wasn’t there a video game where one of the criminals you have to shadow as law enforcement is a feeder and he has his wife locked up in a sterile back room, immobile in a electric chair get up?
Can’t remember what is was called but this image reminded me of it for some reason.
(79 KB, 751x1064, osr_one_more_egirl_becuz_why_not_by_gentlegolem_dej7hse-pre.jpg) (58 KB, 797x1003, osr_when_your_egirl_gf_really_let_herself_go____by_gentlegolem_dej3p6r-pre.jpg)
GentleGolem on DeviantArt is an amazing artist, but these two e-girl gf pieces get my creative wheels turning.

Links to originals:

https://www.deviantart.com/gentlegolem/art/OSR-one-more-egirl-becuz-why-not-878788814

https://www.deviantart.com/gentlegolem/art/OSR-when-your-egirl-GF-REALLY-let-herself-go-878611779

(I don't think the artist intended it, but I like to think of these two as the same character at different points in time.)
Fuck yes, she's incredibly good, especially her lastest gif work.

>>3465
Had an idea, not these three specifically but villainess characters:

"Idiot girls, do you think this will stay with mere "villains!" ?" Talia al Ghul raged against her chains as she was hooked into the device.

The lithe, tan, deadly mistress of the league of assassins was still wearing the long white dress she'd been captured in. But the sedatives delivered by a dart to her neck had long since worn off, leaving the immortal to rage. Her three lithe captors chained her down to the seat, a scale above her flashing "142lbs."

"ha, getting hefty already Talia," one of the captors grinned.

"Relax Talia, all things change and we should not be too attached to anything," her cellmate replied.

Lady Shiva sat in a lotus position despite her chains, having voluntarily sat down. The tall, busty and muscular asian woman looked serene unlike her half arabic friend.

"I can't believe that you're just accepting this!" Talia growled as the feeding mechanisms descended from the ceiling.

Their captors all laughed, three young women dressed as bats. A tall red head in grey and blue, a short and slender girl with a full mask and a leggy blonde in purple. The three batgirls had captured the pair of assassins with stealth and long range darts, delivering them to Arkhams controversial new "Feeding Chamber".

"Easy Talia, a few hundred gallons of synthlard and you'll be safe for release once the psych evals prove you're docile," the redhaired Batgirl sneered.

The blonde batgirl stammered as they began to fit the restraints onto the cursing Talia, "Um, are we sure this is right?"

"Of course, get Shiva hooked in," the disguised barbara gordon ordered.

Lady Shiva winked at the shortest Batgirl as she was hooked in, "Relax dear daughter. I'm looking forwards to the change. My time as an assassin is over, I'm interested in exploring my new form."

"Bullshit, this is for villains only," Barbara hissed in denial as she flipped a switch.

Motors hummed and vast, warm tanks of synthetic lard began to pump. Talia's aristocratic face began to round, eyes growing angrier as she was made to swallow. Ample breasts expanded ever larger, coming to rest on an increasingly vast stomach. Her thighs smacked into each other, legs starting to press apart and her ass spread so wide they could see it from the front. With a vast rip, her dress began to tear and her boots began to rip. As her stomach poured over her knees, talia's angry grunts were replaced with increasingly horny moans, the pleasure centers of her brain being overwhelmed with lust and gluttony.

Shiva meanwhile blew up just as fast. Lethal muscles were covered up in lazy lard, already large bosom growing huge. A predators face rounded out, her hard thighs growing far thicker than her waist. This assassin was moaning in pleasure from the start, enjoying every second of the process.

"ugh, what a ...perv," Barbara gordon gulped as the feeding stopped, the scales reading each villainess out at 500lbs, "a few more treatments like this and they'll be unable to hurt a fly. Come on girls."

The redhead turned to go, only to find the chamber's doors locked.

"What, what is this? Hey, open up...outt...tthhherrreee...," Babs groaned as knock out gas filled the room.
(133 KB, 1367x765, E38dvmmXoAQCVl7.jpeg) (167 KB, 1500x900, E39WfWuXoAQUZV4.jpeg) (241 KB, 2048x1365, EQSRf0-WAAARBW1.jpeg) (109 KB, 1138x702, mukuro_sumo___clean_by_darkfireballz_ddtvir6-pre.jpg)
"Danganronpa S: Ultimate Sumo Camp": A rather peculiar glitch during development results in one copy of "Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp" having every Danganronpa girl become a SSBBW sumo blob trying to compete for the "heavily" lauded title of "Ultimate Yokozuna".
Inspired by Darkfireballz' artwork and Novasfatshack's sumo Chihiro story.

Who wants that to happen? That is the million dollar question...

Here's a link to the sumo Chiro story, if you're curious: https://www.deviantart.com/bob-dude/art/Novafatshack-s-Chihiro-sumo-story-899273540
i forgot all about this thread. surprised to see people actually bumpin it lol
>>3475
Now this is good