/elite/

Which series would you say has the most weight gain potential?
(981 KB, 1280x1350, the_perfect_build__by_velvetexplosion_dd4f3ea-fullview.png)
>>3901
Unironically, Build Fighters because 1) a war doesn't allow for as many weight gain opportunities 2) Theoretically, you have every female character at your disposal to fatten because of all the cameos 3) Galko who the community meme'd into the thicc girl.
>>3901
Build fighters followed by 00 the former has no wars to get in the way and the latter takes place nearly 300 years from now and the obesity epidemic could still be a thing there.
(151 KB, 982x1587, FJGc30NWQAUyRXB(1).jpg)
>>3904
>a war doesn't allow for as many weight gain opportunities
That's not a problem when you've got Sumeragi's drinking habits.
>>3904 the lack of gyanko wg literature is a crime
>>4075
I don't think many people actually watched Build Fighters.
(591 KB, 881x1024, a0a940e514654fa75a403b1f06f019fe.jpeg)
>>4077
I can neither confirm nor deny that. On the one hand, I remember a lot of people were turned off by the concept of Beyblades-but-gunpla but I think the community overall came around to Build Fighters. That said, Build Fighters Try was seen as more of a cash grab sequel than the first.

On a related note, I wouldn't also mind seeing more weight gain stuff with Rinko Iori.
(54 KB, 800x600, 0b6f3e40f6d788afca4b050cc81e9f07.png)
>>4081
>I think the community overall came around to Build Fighters
The Gundam community; I don't think many within the WG community has touched Gundam beyond Wing and G and now that you got me thinking, it feels like there may be a Mecha curse because I can't think of a single series short of Evangelion that has anything. Without Gundam and Evangelion, I don't think there'd be any mecha WG stories, even Vandread who had a good amount of people interested at one point didn't get anything and there's that anime of the month that involved a girl turning into a mecha and I don't think that got past the amount I expect out of the genre.
(1.2 MB, 2370x2400, srwz_hotspring_ssbbw_adventure_by_theamericandream_d2giszr.jpg)
>>4082
When I said, "I think the community overall came around to Build Fighters" I did mean the Gundam community.

Honestly, apart from the stuff already on this thread, I don't think there is much Gundam wg smut out there at all.

As for mecha as a whole, Evangelion has gotten the lion's share with writers such as FC-punk regularly churning stuff out. That said, I have seen quite a few stories for other big mecha series, such as Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Darling in the Franxx, Gridman (I'm going by /m/ rules so toku counts), and even a handful of Macross/Robotech. Needless to say, I'd kill for some Gravion, Gunbuster, Eureka Seven, Full Metal Panic, Martian Successor Nadesico, etc

Basically, Super Robot Wars BBW edition.
(154 KB, 1080x913, IMG_20210427_163851_584.jpg)
I want to write a Haman WG story. The idea that she gains weight begween Zeta and ZZ because she is depressed got me horny as hell.
(1.9 MB, 1246x1662, 1644935935112.png)
>>4087
Post-Zeta
>Titans are basically wiped out
>Half of the Earth Federation is too crippled to put up much of a resistance and the other half are so eager to start boot licking they're practically drooling
>AEUG is reduced to basically one ship plus some insurgents on Earth
>Char is dead *probably*
Haman has the Earth sphere in the palm of her hand and with much less fighting than she expected. She should be happy but she can't bring herself to be. Instead she starts delegating more and more responsibility to her subordinates while she hops between her palace in Axis and various Earth-side resorts. Between her nigh uncontested rule and the spoils of her conquest, Lady Haman can't help but pack on the pounds, especially when Earth cuisine is so delicious and fattening.
(121 KB, 800x1132, 1622839273887.jpg)
RIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPpppppp

She could have sworn the sound of the silky dark purple cloth tearing could have been heard reverberating throughout the entirety of the Gwadan. She had just returned from Earth last night. An extended two months of nothing but endless galas and meetings with the Earth elite, helpless fools trying to win favors with their new conquers. She doesn't remember the specifics of the meetings, she has subordinates to do that for her now after all, but she remembers the endless amounts of food. All the bounty of the Earth laid before her fingertips! Meats roasted and flavored in the richest of sauces, desserts drowning with the freshest and thickest cremes. And chocolate. Real chocolate! To think they were keeping this all to themselves those Federation bastards!

She runs her hand over where the seam in question ripped, hands once calloused by mobile suit piloting now softened by no greater conflict than raising a bonbons to her now pursed lips. Expecting to feel a hole, she instead is met with the sensation of soft pale flesh surging from the tear. It pushes against the opening in the fabric, straining it, threatening to send more seams flying with the slightest breath.

In her embarrassment Haman rips off the offensive garment in question and stares at herself in the full length mirror in her quarters. Gone is the lithe girl with sharp features. Instead a fresh layer of soft fat covers her small body. Her fingers trace over the layer of flesh pouring over the delicate lace waist of her underwear. Anyone stupid enough to face her wrath might have called it a potbelly. Her thighs, any gap between them long gone after endless second slices of cheesecake, cut into the leg bands. Moving upwards resting on her distended stomach laid a newly expanded pair of tits, perilously overflowing from a bra that was digging into fresh back fat. Her pleasure at a bust that could now possibly rival Chara Soon's was soon dashed by what looked like the start of a genuine double chin.

How could this happen? What would her subordinates think when they saw her like this waddling down the corridors of her ship?

What would Char think if he saw her now?

Char...

"MASHYMRE"

She throws a robe on herself covering her widening hourglass figure out of shame as Mashymre Cello enters the room, his face as pink as the rose in his pocket after seeing Lady Haman covered in nothing but a black slick robe. Getting on one knee he adverts his gaze to the floor, and Haman thinks lord knows this idiot shall still think none the less of me if I am the size of a cow. Char on the other hand...

"Mashymre, send a tailor immediately. I looked over my wwardrobe this morning and it seems it isn't fitting of a ruler of Earth and Neo-Zeon, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, Lady Haman. Anything else Lady Haman?"

Char would never be so acquiescing with her. Char would have noticed by now that she was tying the belt of her robe under her growing breast to draw attention away from her growing belly. Char would probably chastise her for it, grabbing her by her new love handles commenting on how soft she was getting and how it didn't suit her and Char would...

"Breakfast. I brought a new private chef back from Earth. I'll be having breakfast in bed today. There should be three trays of food ready for me. Bring them up immediately. I'm suddenly starving."
>>4091
Really cool stuff. I especially like how Char remains a constant thorn for Haman despite never making an appearance.

If you do plan on continuing this, might I suggest a vignette taken from Mashymre's perspective where he tries to mental gymnastic his way into rationalizing Haman's weight gain. Perhaps he sees her growing figure as a physical reflection of Neo Zeon's growing prosperity, likening his lady to a rubenesque goddess.
>>4083
>Gurren Lagann
Forgot that was mecha
>Code Geass
There was some for C.C. and Kallen but not as much as anyone would expect for something of its stature.Maybe I never saw it all since I hate Code Geass
>Darling in the Franxx
I don't remember that getting much of anything but art before it fell off a cliff.
>Macross/Robotech
Isn't that a single guy with a holy mandate?
>Eureka Seven
Think that got dominated by Wales or Weeb.

>I'd kill for some Gravion, Gunbuster, Eureka Seven, Full Metal Panic, Martian Successor Nadesico, etc
I'd kill for Betterman, Basquash, and Lost Planet. I also got an interest in that one army chick that was in Getter Robo Arc, who was a previous Getter pilot. That ending was fucking abhorrent.
>>4093
getter arc ending wasn't bad also your talking about sho she was the pilot for getter robo go witch came before arc reconmmend the manga one of ken best
>>4092
I'll probably rewrite the whole thing considering I just wrote it from my phone while bored at work. I feel kinda gross now. I'll go home and write kink fiction from the comfort of my laptop like a normal person.
>>4094
>getter arc ending wasn't bad
Dude, it ended with the bug bot they were hyping up near the end taking a chunk out of Getter and the two of them starting to head into the attack before it cuts to a prison without showing the actual fight. That shit was Mecha Sopranos.

I wonder if Witch of Mercury will produce anything. Name keeps making me think of Mars Daybreak and making me get the planets wrong.
>>4097
ya that because that were the manga ended with arc and dragon facing bug. they were never going to do the fight to pay respect to teh creator of getter robo. so stop your bitching the ending wasn't that bad
>>4099
Damn, I heard he died but I didn't think he died that early in the production of Arc.
>>4100
ya he died during 2003 that why the manga is unfinish.
(317 KB, 500x375, Laughing Char.gif)
>>4091
Love the Char bits! Apparently, its not just her soul being weighed down by gravity anymore.
>>4095
The grossness is a very normal reaction.
(463 KB, 1748x1078, gundam_princesses_by_errorman79_dapil1w.png)
>>4082
>I don't think many within the WG community has touched Gundam beyond Wing and G
I'll admit that I've seen a few pics for G and that one story posted above but I've never seen any written WG material for Wing.
>>4320
What I meant was that I don't think the WG community cares about mecha, so the only ones most would know about would be the two that got aired on Toonami during its golden age.
>>4327
There is some gundam weight gain art that this one guy commissions a lot of but it's usually mutual feeding and a lot of bhm stuff alongside bbw.
(835 KB, 2960x1440, Char with Bernie.jpg)
I just watched the recent Char/McDonalds commercials and now I can't stop thinking about a timeline where Char, instead of being into lolis, was into feederism and fat chicks

>Char meets Lalah and rapidly turns her into an immense psychic mound of brown blubber. This unintentionally causes Amuro to become a closet chubby chaser which is why he can never commit to a relationship
>While serving Haman, Char subtly encourages the young regent to comfort eat as a way to cope with the pressures of leadership. Their falling out is over Char coming to terms with the fact that she will never be big enough for his taste despite her adding hundreds of pounds onto her once slim frame.
>All of the Argama's female crewmembers, Emma, Recowa, and even Fa get progressively chubbier as Zeta gundam goes on. Kamille is surprisingly fine with this.
>By the time of CCA, Nanai is a fully venus-milf-chubby while Quess goes above and beyond to binge eat and stuff herself to prove herself to Char.
(661 KB, 1854x2704, FIoLQnNVkAA22xG.png)
It took some looking but I finally found ForgingHades's Victory Gundam wg fic
>>5480
Katejina works so great obese, it's a shame there's not more fats of her.
>>5503
The same could be said about most Gundam girls.
>>5507
Even all the dead ones?
Not sure which character from Gundam that is. I can tell it’s not sayla cause red hair but other than that I have no idea.
(219 KB, 1438x1080, GS_Christina_Mackenzie.jpg)
>>5729
That's supposed to be Christina Mackenzie, the pilot of the Gundam Alex, from Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket.
>>7060 Have you never done anything remotely difficult?
pointless bump, hopefully we get some more content
(100 KB, 1024x716, gund_arm_development_meeting_by_seatbelt_da_dg655rp-fullview.jpg)
>>7919
Here's something fun: a fic of Gundam: The Witch From Mercury, involving a lot of its female cast packing on some serious pounds.

https://www.deviantart.com/reallynicegains/art/Gund-Arm-Mobility-Equipment-Comm-969675526

There's some health issues and mobility issues involved here too, so if you're into that, it's right up your alley. And it makes total sense in-univerese, too. Frankly I hope it inspires an entire genre of baratric-themed weight gain fics set in the G-Witch universe.