/elite/

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 2.17.08 AM
>>3120
Damn that’s crazy
>>3120
>>3122

WTF are you on about?
Don't derail the thread.
I forget the name of it but it was part of a series called prestige that used to be on deviantart does anyone know where i can find it now
>>3798
Oh shit, check me out- I knew all this saving shit to local docs would pay off one day!
Here you go. Its written by BrotherMayo (white guy?), a deactivated account. Here's the hundred or so pages I decided were part of the series whenever I saved it
https://we.tl/t-ugpK6oCTRB
anyone got Charlotte and the chocolate factory by mewmew666? they deleted their DeviantArt account, and I thought I had is saved but it. seems not. not to be confused with the remade story of the same name by gendermorph.
3805 thanks
There’s a story i’m looking for involving a young lady gaining weight to win an eating contest to impress some ceo. I don’t remember the name but it was on deviantart a long time ago.
theres one i remember that i cant find anymore called like All You Can Eat or something like that about some eating contest on a beach
>>3805

Do you still have any of BrotherMayo's stories? I'm looking for one that's about a woman gaining weight, but he deleted his account some time ago. The WeTransfer link no longer works.