/elite/

Amateur writer here trying to find some ideas. Leave some ideas below or send me a DM if your idea is Alt-Board worthy. My discord is Pawn#6078-
(678 KB, 960x1600, Large-ela.a50c192d.png)
Can you write a story about Ela from rainbow six siege getting fat please
>>41
Any other particulars you’d want to see? Method, size, other character involvement, other fetishes?
(839 KB, 1139x701, rainbow_thiccs__ela_by_yegloman_dca5bsx-pre.png)
>>50
Size: a little bigger then image shown
Method: laziness cause of time off
Other characters: up to you
Other fetishs:
No farting or scat
Burping is ok
I personally have a thing for struggling to get cloths on and getting out of breath
>>54
The contract is sealed.
If possible, would you be interested in writing a weight gain and hyper pregnancy story involving some of the girls from Dead or Alive?

Or if your not interested in that, a weight gain and hyper pregnancy story featuring some girls from Teen Titans?
I should’ve specified that I really only write weight gain. I’ve got no experience in portraying pregnancy, hyper or otherwise-
Alright. Would you be willing to do a weight gain story based on one of the scenarios I suggested?
Perhaps a story about Rogue from X Men
Evolution absorbing the Blob's power, acquiring his appetite and waistline?
>>70
Alternatively, Rogue (and other characters) are trapped in Mojoverse and forced to compete on a cooking/eating contest reality show, eventually becoming so obese that they have adopt old models of Mojo's spider leg platforms to move around
>>71
I like this idea. Maybe Kitty, Jubilee and X 23 can accompany Rogue.
(410 KB, 1071x2767, Alice3D.png) (2.2 MB, 2500x2603, ironblood_summer_vacation_by_scythejudgement_ddn66v6.png)
I'd like to see a story depicting Alice getting captured by Ink Bendy, who takes her to a large, unknown room in Joey Drew Studios. In said room, shoot into her mouth, causing her to quickly gain weight and break the chair she was tied to.

I imagine Alice's butt becoming her biggest asset by the end, just like the second image shown. Not quite as big, but all-around still big enough to fill the room she's in.

No farting, but burping is fine. I also imagine some ink hands appearing from the walls and floor to grope Alice's belly and butt as she grows.
(2.2 MB, 1812x914, ee7dd15a-7f9e-4042-be34-4dbdb2d1cff2.png)
Jess Drew (Spider-woman) and Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel), get into a mutual agreement to see who can woof down the most food in a month, it goes horribly wrong as both heroines start packing on the pounds and become Massive by the end.
I'll let you interpret what massive means;)

Burps, general gas is fine by me, and that's really it. Have fun if you choose to do it!
I'd like to request a story involving Sasha and Anne from Amphibia.

The premise is that on their first day in Amphibia, Anne is unknowingly infected by a parasite and Sasha winds up eating some toad eggs. Due to the parasite growing within Anne and the toad eggs multiplying inside of Sasha, both girls start to gain weight in the stomach and go up a few cup sizes.

As time progresses, Anne and Sasha(both are still unaware of their conditions)start gaining weight all over, experience odd cravings and start lactating. Since the frogs and toads know nothing about humans, they just assume the girls transformation is a normal thing.

As their appetite and weight spiral out of control, Anne and Sasha try to pretend that everything is normal(for different reasons) even as mobility declines and shortness of breath sets in. When they finally reunite, both girls are basically near immobile blobs on the verge of birth, though they don't realize it.

They decide to settle their differences in an eating contest instead of a sword fight, since at this point neither of them are fit enough for that sort of thing
(87 KB, 640x1136, b802b53706a26c73bfce3bdf27f38718.jpg)
I would kill for well written GoT weight gain with Daenerys.

Something along the lines of an alternate timeline where she slowly becomes addicted to hedonism while traveling the free cities. Really there's always been an odd vacuum of good GoT weight gain related fics but I suppose you can't have it all.
Blame the finale for fucking over interest.

I've had ideas for it before, just haven't written because I'm trying stop myself from writing new stories until I finish something I've started on curvage or DA.

But my rough outline of it would be:
Dany takes over Myreen looking hard, tan and lean from living in the saddle. But being an inactive queen with servants and plenty of food makes her chub up a bit, she loses her tan and her muscle tone, gets some soft arms, a rounder face and a bit of a belly. Not fat at all but out of shape.

She gets dropped off in the wastes by her dragons and overawes the dothraki, defeats the siege etc and heads to westeros with the queenly weight burned off. Dany ignores Tyrion's shit advice, torches the red keep to kill Cersei, burns the iron fleet and defeats the Night King by burning his whole army. As she's not working out at all she's getting chubby again, bigger than the last time: a full on double chin, big heavy boobs, a beer gut. She's in love with Jon and gets her happy ending...which is when she starts getting big.

She puts her new capital in Highgarden, because its out of heirs at that point and the old bitchy lady likes her. Dany breaks the wheel and does land reform and everything...and has a kid every year, with pregnancy cravings just blowing her the fuck up.

Fast forwards a few years, with stops to show plump, fat, obese, super sized and the last days of mobility. At the end, Dany is just this gigantic blob of a woman:

She can't see her feet, because her cankle fat is hanging over them, her knee fat is hanging over her cankles and her gut is hanging over that and her sloppy tits are hanging over that.

Her oldest daughter and heir Lyanna is this badass knight girl disgusted with her mom, who's supposed to be this war heroine but Dany is this whale of a woman who has to be carted around in a wagon because she hasn't been able to walk in years.

And obesity has become trendy in Westeros for women: Yara Greyjoy hasn't left the iron islands in years because her fat ass would break right through a long ship's planks, the Sand Snakes share power in Dorne based on who can eat the most at breakfast. Sansa holds her nose up in the air at how bad the southerners have let themselves go. She can still walk short distances provided she has help getting up after all.

The Princess is disgusted by all this, especially because her own dynastic marriage is coming up and she's expected to pop out ten or twenty kids and be a big blob themselves. Determined to show off what a real hero queen is like, the princess steals the black dragon and Longfang and flies off to have an adventure.

The Princess lands in Lys, the city of pleasure houses and defeats a cruel tyrant to become its queen, ending its slave trade and granting rights to her citizens. Her delighted citizens respond with a harem full of ultra sexy volunteers and the previously deeply repressed bisexual princess loses herself in hedonism, her eager concubines having all been trained in the hot new fetish of "feederism".
>>180 Damn, this is exactly the type of untapped potential I was looking for, I'd love to read it someday but finish what you gotta first.
>>180
Oh my god this sounds incredible, every time someone does an asoiaf story it's either three lines long or they get busy before it gets even remotely steamy. If you can do half of what you did for the Witcher with the series I will be a very happy dude. That said, perhaps use book instead of TV show as a basis (aging people up appropriately; GRRM likes teenagers being explicit concerningly much). Gets you a bunch of book only women to work with as well as a few that died in the show but not in the books (Marg for example).
Ha thanks, I appreciate reading that. I might have a crack at it soon.

I wish that there were other Witcher fics, its a sadly under utilize fandom for WG given the incredibly sexy ladies in it.
>>177
If I can suggest, one of the best active authors in our niche does a whole bunch of these long going series. He does characters really well, but I'm biased cause I've commissioned him several times. He also insists on getting artwork done for a lot of his popular stories, so that's a huge plus for me.

undertaker33.deviantart.com/
Bump
Can anyone make a story about Makoto from persona 5 to be feed a lot a food and develop a huge fat belly that can lift her up the floor? It would be read like a Makoto x reader format, with you feeding her please?
I’d just like a Doctor Who story of some kind. There aren’t enough of those.
Any good Attack on Titan stories?
I'd like a Victorious or House of Anubis weight gain story, if possible.
A story about an emaciated girl joining the circus during the depression and being fed and plumped every night to be the fat lady who just jiggles and jolts about while becoming a jack of all trades on the side.
>>269
Just note me on DA Ju0no and we can discuss it
Seconded on the doctor who front, but also a version of willy Wonka where all the characters are women, and they gain weight or inflate somehow including Wonka.
Fantasy, arranged marriage between a lord and a princess from another kingdom, where the beauty standards idealize slovenly fat women. Nobleman initially disgusted, but eventually ends up embracing feederism.
(253 KB, 1280x1600, F90F3524-5155-4439-AF97-D9BB69E0CAFD.jpeg)
Its about this massive streamer who doesnt want fans to find out about her immense weight but oneday during stream her boyfriend starts teasing her about her weight she gets defensive and quite embreass about it but soon she gets so horny and hungry from the tease that she snaps and will demand to get fed and běh to get fatter, everything is live before her fans and She grow fatter And fatter

we can do differente plot but but with this image:

Understand if not interested
>>398

Wondering this as well.

Especially ones featuring Annie
(137 KB, 1024x1326, 063B6751-F62D-4459-BF42-8218E3874C63.jpeg) (94 KB, 786x1017, 1C2CA10A-B39F-42BA-8A36-AD6CE9A31AF3.jpeg) (131 KB, 1024x1326, E2AA560C-C8F0-46D5-876D-31C3592CACC5.jpeg)
A weight gain story based on gym failure wife from kawaiidebu on deviantart about a hot wife who wants a gym membership. But her husband tells her that its not worth it and that she is already thin and fit so its pointless.
But she has already made her mind that she wants the membership and decide to make it worth and starts gaining weight until he buys it
He will eventualy snaps and buys the membership around the time she is reaching 700pounds
At this point she is far to gone and will be slacking the workouts and continue to gorge herself like a pig (>oh i workout so hard today, please make me 20 burgers) resulting in Her getting fatter and faster eventually reaching immobility.
Around the time when she start pushing into 2000 pounds she starts to take things little bit more seriously and decide to actually lose some weight, she keeps telling herself that it will be easy and that she will be slim again in no time but it could be little easier if she could be mobile enough to at least move her arms
Her working out is only her trying to move making her body jiggle violently.
Her diet is only her making her pauses between eating 10min longer
Her only achivement is that she starts to gain only 50pounds a week instead of the original 100, but thats not demotivating her because its those little steps that gets us to our goals
Writing prompt: There’s a chubby woman who is a regular customer at a sub sandwich shop that is owned by a woman with a fetish for fat women. When she breaks a milestone by becoming the shop’s one-millionth customer, the manager decides to “reward” her by making and subsequently force-feeding her the world’s largest sub sandwich. The manager wants to continue feeding her the giant sub even though the woman’s weight evolves from pounds to tons and the sandwich’s size evolves from feet to miles. When the feeding is all said and done, the manager decides to fix and feed herself the very-same figure destroying sandwich so she can become as big as her favorite customer.
Writing prompt: There’s a girl that comes from a revered family of sumo wrestlers, and her older (and only) brother is the heir of this family. But tragedy would strike as he would die from an accident/assassination that would leave the family without an heir. Not wanting her family’s bloodline to end, she decides to challenge the preconceptions of sumo by electing herself as the heiress as she believes that’s what her brother would’ve wanted.
There’s a married couple, but they’re both so enormously fat that every time that they have sex, (which is a huge problem considering that they’re often very horny and doesn’t take much to turn them on) it causes earthquakes of a 7.9 magnitude on the Richter scale to occur.
In the future, mankind encounter aliens whose civilization is more advanced in every way. In order to access their resources, we get them hooked on the most addictive drug: our junk food.
Story about female spy getting captured and fattened into over a 2000 pound immobile pile of lard
A struggling rock musician attempts to (and successfully) revive her career by gaining hundreds upon hundreds of pounds, gifting her with the sexiest and huskiest contralto in the world, a monstrously huge belly that doubles as an absurdly practical drum set, and a super-sized bombshell of a body that crowns her as the “Sex Goddess” of her generation at the cost of general mobility
Requesting a story of young adult woman in casual clothing wishing to a female genie for a huge boobs improve the sex life of their new marriage, but then the genie turns her fat, in the end teasing her about her weight and that yet "she got what she wished for".
not wanting to co-opt someones thread, or necro this, but im an aspiring writer myself and i might try some of these. Please add more if anyone wants to!
>>3519
>>102
God , I forgot I requested this and oof it did not age too well, man I think you could expand more on this concept ,,,,
idea for story:

ssbhm with female feeder

reclusive earlier in life and always very fat. orphan with spotty upbringing, never a bother but never noticed, other than being fat. eats his emotions. smart with computers and goes to online college gets fatter everyday with excessive gluttony. state pays for tuition and rental house. doesnt have friends and lives on the computer eating and living inside. always online, never outside unless needed to get food. makes money with early projects and stock market. enough money to cover the food bill

becomes a super fat, gluttonous software programmer makes alot of $$ on software strartup stuff. buys house cash , safe secure spot where he stays homebound and eats all day

with lack of social skills, somehow meets a co worker/business relation/ food delivery girl/whatever who is a single mom. small cutesy blonde who needs stability and money, decides to move in with him. kinda far fetched but its fiction... derp

gets into the feeder thing with good and golddigger intentions. fat man doesnt really care, has enough money that he couldnt spend due to enormous size, laziness, being a shut in, and all consuming gluttony. he would never want to leave the house or spend money; other than to buy food and make more money for securing his safety in constant eating and a safe, secure, house where he doesnt leave. very descript with food and feeding. relating to sex and other activities with large quantitiy consumption. sexual games and favors for eating certain quantity of food... an eating contest every night with a reward of sex for his over consuming gluttony. stuff like that

excessive gluttony continues, the fat man is house bound and will never leave. years go by, step daugter is 21 at this time. party chick, still in junior college. good looking but lazy. lives at home. fat man needs care from mom and daughter at his size

eventually becomes immobile

... something like that

id write it myself but im too lazy. and i would already know the story, so it would be cool, if someone wrote it

neat
there's a thread dedicated to stories based on images. nothing's been submitted yet, so if anybody wants to take a gander feel free :)
Sooo, this story is a little bit out there so others are gonna have to bear with me on this one.

While I definitely do some writing, I'm not quite capable/confident enough to do something that's on the fetishy side, so I'm hoping that there are other writers out there, mainly on AO3, who can take on this idea.

Anyways, here's a summary of the story.

The story is told through the perspective of a 27 year old woman who remains anonymous as she's trying to keep her identity a secret and is constantly changing her location.

The reasons as to why she's in this predicament are as followed.

About 5 years ago, she used to live in a town off the interstate along with her single mother. Wanting to find a place to eat with her friend, she was recommended this fast food restaurant that apparently had opened up just a year ago.

The restaurant was easy to find, but it doesn't exactly have a name. Plus, while nothing about it seems out of the ordinary at first, there is a dark secret surrounding all the locations, especially this one in particular.

According to her friend, each location includes a barrier between the lobby where the cashier normally is and the kitchen itself. The reason for that is to make sure that no customer figures out what goes on in the kitchen. Not only that but a majority of the employees who work there are all women. In fact, most of the customers are women too. What they all have is common is their obese waistline. While the cashier is a little bit chubbier, it doesn't compare to the immense sizes of those working in the kitchen, though nobody can be sure because, again, the barrier. Even the hiring process is very elusive, though the friend may have likely cracked the code. And it all has to do with ordering something called the "Special".

The "Special" refers to a secret order where the burger and fries are coated in grease and contains other unidentified ingredients. You could also have it delivered to you personally on your doorstep. Depending on how much you order the "Special" and having just the right amount of lbs, then you basically have access to the kitchen.

But that's not the weird part.

Apparently, in every kitchen of each location has a floor door. Nobody knows exactly what's under the floor door other than that it has channels upon channels that not only connect to every location of the United States, but other parts of the world. The only way to access it is through these two words.

"Grease Trap"

Being a natural skeptic, the narrator doesn't believe her friend's outlandish rumors, even if the other stuff surrounding the restaurant is indeed bizarre. But while she doesn't mind the food, it's likely that she'll never go back here again.

Then one day, her mom goes missing.

Despite her efforts, nothing seems to turn up. That is until she started cleaning out her bedroom closet. She finds wrappers and bags scattered everywhere on the floor. While her mom was on the heavier side, she didn't think that her diet was this bad. How long they've been there is even more of a mystery, but there's one thing about them that stood out. They all have traces of grease on the surface. Suddenly the door rings, and on the porch lies a greasy bag containing the food. That's when she started thinking back to that conversation she had with her friend. In order to be sure, she tries to contact her, but couldn't get a hold of her.

She then goes to the restaurant later that night to search for the truth. At night, no customers or employees are present, yet it's still open. Even the entire kitchen looks completely cleaned out. She then finds the floor door that her friend was talking about. She says the words, "Grease Trap", then the floor door opens. It is revealed that this door leads to an underground bunker where there were rooms as far as the eye could see. Feeding chambers, pleasure rooms of various of kinds, the works.

But the one thing that stood out was all the women who were there. There were many of various adult ages, ethnicities, and sizes, though the ones that stand out are the women who are immense.

To give a visual example, think of the Blob from Xmen except with more flab and no neck. Or if you really want to go there, the "Darkfireballz" or "Huurin Kazan" body type.

Wanting to stay hidden, she finds her way over to the center of the bunker where there is a cat walk and a strip pole. Every large women gather to the center to watch the show. That's when she find out the terrible truth. Her mother was there front and center of the stage. She too is immense. The narrator was in such a state of shock that she didn't realized that she was now exposed to the others. Every woman surrounded her so she couldn't escape. Even her friend was there too. The mother then says that they've been waiting for her arrival. Narrator asks why and then a voice responds with how this all a part of the plan. The crowd breaks away to reveal the mayor of the town.

The mayor, also immense, is the head honcho of this specific location. They built this restaurant as a way to lure female patrons inside. To become the same size as her.

By reaching this size, you are now evolved. And this is achieved by consistently eating the "Special".

It turns out one of the ingredients in the meat when you order the "Special" contains a mutation cell that not only mentally and physically changes you, it also changes your entire diet. From now on, your diet mainly consists of fattening processed food or in extreme cases, garbage, pure lard, or....humans. Males, to be exact.

In other words, you no longer look or feel human. You're basically considered "the next stage in evolution". Humans and humanity in general are now below you. Depravity is now your main goal in life.

According to the mayor, the plan involves gathering every women from all parts of the world to form a matriarchal society and rid the entire population that haven't "evolved" or have an opposite gender. As for repopulation, well...they'll find way to modify the "Special" to where a woman could have different sexual organs.

But the narrator couldn't think about that now. She wondered how the mayor was able to hide her immense weight. She responds with saying that she wears a compressor device.

Those with compressor devices are sometimes in charge of recruiting more women into their collective and it turned out her friend, the mayor, and her mom was one of them. The friend was a mole this whole time and the narrator didn't realize it. Though for the narrator's mom, she wore it was a way to keep her size a secret until her daughter figured out all on her own. Regardless, they were all in on this whole conspiracy and they were waiting for the narrator to finally join them.

That's when the narrator immediately runs away from the bunker and the restaurant without looking back and once she heads home, she packed up her things and then left the town for good. She didn't want to know who was the true leader of this entire operation.

The story ends with the narrator warning those that if they see that exact restaurant being built in their town or if they have bag of greasy food show up on their doorstep, then they have to change their locations immediately. Because there's a likely chance that they'll come after you.

Soooooooo....yeah. These are the key plot points for the idea, even if this came out longer than anticipated.

Like I said before, this idea is out there so I would understand if nobody wants to take on this request. This is only for those who are most definitely willing to do so.
Kacee, a pampered spoiled brat raised by a wealthy tycoon constantly humiliates and torments the class fat girl named lacey who finally has a breaking point and decides to take revenge. She buys weight gain pills and puts them in kacee's lunches, in order to make her too fat to attend prom while lacey decides to hit the gym in order to attract the school football jock Colin
Lyanna has always been a twig, at 5 feet 6 and 125 lbs she's never so much as been big thanks to her mother constantly watching her. But that all changes when Lyanna goes to the county fair and witnesses a 300lb boy in a food contest, and she is overcome with lust and desire for this boy, asks for his number as they exchange contact. She meets up with the boy named "Ian" days later at a mcdonalds where she orders him the whole menu and watches him stuff himself while also eating her fair share. She enlists the help of the fattest girl in her college, katherine, in order to become a big girl. Katherine starts her off on the "fat girl diet" and has her eat burgers and fries twice a day for a month. Lyanna gets up to 140 lbs so katherine ups the stakes to a burger fries and ice cream 3 times a day for two months. Lyanna gets to be 170 lbs but wants to be even bigger, Katherine warns her of the consequences but caught up in her lust for ian she wants to be even bigger. So katherine has her up it to a burger fries ice cream and candy 4 times a day for 3 months. By the end of it katherine is 230 lbs and enjoys the looks and taunts she gets around campus and she finally asks out Ian, who is shocked and accepts. But Lyanna wants to be even bigger than katherine who is 400 so katherine has her up her diet to 6 burgers and fries a day for 5 months. Lyanna becomes a gluttonous girl who spends her days stuffing her face and ordering takeout, she soon becomes a college dropout because she would rather focus on eating than studying. Finally hitting the 430 lb mark she outweighs Ian and has become the talk of the town. She proposes to Ian but he turns her down and says he's on the way to weight loss and can't be with someone like her. Hurt and torn, lyanna dumps him and moves in with katherine who consoles and comforts her. Lyanna decides to become even bigger and immediately orders weight gain powder, she aspires to be 600lbs. While out one day to the store with katherine to pick up bigger clothes she catches the eye of a chubby bearded guy named Anthony. Blown away by her beauty he invites her out to drinks later which she accepts. They end up going back to his place and making out, she tells him her dream to be a 600lb goddess and anthony agrees to help her.
Matt had always been fat. From a young age he got called "Big fat matt" he was now 22 years old entering into a college dorm, and he was certain he would pack on the freshman 15, he had a gut and moobs and a wide ass much to his dismay, but he was hopeful his roomate wouldn't judge. Being 5ft 10 was almost good to him when it came to the dating pool, but he had no luck with woman whatsoever, He had once had a girlfriend named laya who cheated on him with the school quarterback behind his back and when he found out he dumped her instantley. Matt hated being 350 pounds but he never felt like shedding the weight. As matt settled into his dorm he got to know his roomate Siddiq, a 25 year old man who was a exchange student from india, his accent was heavy and matt could barley understand him but he seemed like a nice guy if not a little weird. As matt settled down in the cafeteria one day he caught the eyes of a tall blonde, she looked only 100 pounds soaking wet but something about her made matt swoon, and he decided to introduce himself "my names matt i saw you across the room and just had to come say hey" "Karlie nice to mee you" she said grinning. As they got to talking matt discovered she was two years his junior but he didn't care, he was smitten. They exchanged room numbers as matt began to pile on his plate, seeing karlie's bright blue eyes were almost a dream come true for him. Later that day as Matt was walking to his dorm he bumped into a girl "Oh whoops im so sorry" "no no it was me im sorry" and as matt bent down to pick up her papers he caught her eyes, she was plump and around 5'8 to karlie's 5'10. As they talked he learned her name was maranda and he was already smitten.
(107 KB, 800x1000, 183FBCBB-9C00-4A49-902F-3EB7ED5FCC96.jpeg)
Story based on this greentext from trash
>spy gets captured by the villian and fattened into immobility by his new device
>the shame and embarrassment when they find her
>now they have to think what to do with this wheezing mountain of lard that once was one of their best
>they have a genius idea
>She gets a special suit that can compress all of her sweaty flab So she can continue to work but it tends to mulfunction from time to often at time at the worst moment
>The suit breaks down while she’s sprinting though a hallway
>The guards turn a corner to find a bloated mass of blubber completely blocking their path
>She just glares at them and tells them to get her out, quick
Story idea about looking at the wg pandemic virus situation from different prespectice
a busty news reporter during a sudden weight gain virus epidemic that would be giving updates on the situation from time to time appearing progressivly fatter in each report
I like to imagine each time they cut to her she's slightly hungrier. you would see more and more trash around her she would start eating during the broadcasts
After some time she can barely read the teleprompter over her massive tits,Her gut spills out across the desk and Half the time she’s barely intelligible because of her constant stuffing of her face with food, running out of breath easily and all the fat surrounding her face. The hair and makeup crew can barely reach her because of how big she is,She snaps at some of them for supposedly sneaking grabs of her fat from time to time. Of course, it’d be the most action she’s gotten in months
In the last report she would not say anything at all you would only hear munching and huffing from behind her massive tits supported by her mountain like belly taking a your whole TV screen while filling the shooting studio with her flab. As the society grows fatter with her
"Ugh! Shoot!" Barbara groaned trying to pull up her pants, her massive ass had finally caught up to her. All her life Barbara had been bottom heavy, she had big flabby gut that felt flat to the touch but when she stuffed her face with fast food all of it went straight to her giant ass. "Ive gotta do something about this" she said as she crammed a handful of chips into her mouth ans took the pants off, looking at her huge ass in the mirror "Looks like I've got to hit the gym" she said dreadfully, looking at her weight as it read 268 pounds she shook her gut and sighed shamefully "Looks like ive got ta lose ya once again" Barbara had been fat since a young age but it all caught up to her for good when she hit the freshman 15. At 5'7 and 268 pounds she knew she was well overweight at this point, but was to lazy to do anything about it until now. "I'll just get into shape and then can buy whatever pants i want!" She snapped heading out the door to the local gym. As she got there it was already crowded, she groaned put her bag down and started on the treadmill, before long her face red and sweat beated down her face as she groaned and finally had to stop. Her face sticky with sweat she grabbed her bag and headed over to the bench press, where she only managed to do 3 before she felt like she would pass out "I'm getting too big for this sh!t" she moaned and got up leaving the gym in embarrasment and heading for burger land to eat her sorrows away. Burger land was one of the newest chains introduced to the midwest, sporting over 50 kinds of burgers and 20 flavors of milkshakes. Barbara ordered the triple cheese crown, the big hot western with cheese, two oatmeal strawberry creme bule shakes and 2 orders of tex mex lemon honey chicken bites. As she chowed down on her food she caught sight of a huge man in the corner, she looked him up and down, he had to be at least 400lbs, his wide ass hung off the bar stool and he had a shaven head and thin beard, she always did love a man with an ass. As he got up and started toward the door barbara purposefully ran after him "excuse me sir! Sir! I just had to say ithinkyouareattractiveandiwantyournumber!" "Huh?" The man said raising an eyebrow "sorry i said i think you are attractive and i wanted to know if i could get your number" "Is this a joke?" The man said looking around "No i just find you attractive" she said grinning "Well then, sure" he said writing it down handing it to her "Names danny" he said grinning "Barbara" she said smiling and lustfully watched danny as he walked out the door, wanting him now more then ever.
Heather had done upset her father, the chubby 25 year old college dropout had crashed her fathers car into the left intersection of 22nd and 3rd. She gulped nervously as he approached her "This is IT young lady! You are done for now! No longer living under my roof until you straighten up! Your going to fat camp!" "But daddy! Nooo!" Heather yelled tears streaming down her face as she tried to touch her father but he angrily swatted her hand away "Dont touch me! I can't even stand to see the sight of you, your nothing but a dreadful parasite to me! By the way after you get out of fat camp DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK!" and with that he stormed off leaving Heather to sit there and cry away as a towing company towed the car off. After walking back home Heather saw all her stuff thrown outside and her father glaring her down "The van will be here soon, put on something more reasonable young lady, you look like a sack of rotten fruit!" And Heather ignored him as she heard the van pull up she gulped nervously clutching her gut, she'd always be enamored with fat from a young age, and couldn't bear the thoughts of losing it all so without a second thought she darted orr. Running as fast as her plump thighs would take her "HEY! HEY GET BACK HERE!" Her father screamed as she dared not look back, she ran as tears and swear dribbled down her face as she heard her fathers foot steps not far behind so she darted through a neighbors fence and ran down through the backyards of a cul de sac and into the nearby woods. She finally stopped to catch her breath as she could no longer hear her fathers foot steps, she breathed a sigh of relief and looked around "Who are you?" A voice said as Heather jumped in shock and turned around to see a young man standing there by a tent "I, I've just run away from something bad" "Tell me about it, I know how that feels" the man said as he sipped a drink from a cup, that young man was Jackson Harris. A 29 year old that went missing from the same neighborhood as Heather after he escaped his mother and stepfather who always forced him to be with the girls from the country club when in reality Jackson wanted a woman not afraid to eat and would allow him to make them big. "I just, my father wanted to send me to fat camp, im a big girl I don't want that" "I see" said Jackson eyeing Heather up and down, she was just his type "Come on over here I have some snacks" and she did as Jackson brought a candy bar to her lips as she gobbled down it "I've got plenty more where that came from" he said grinning as he pulled out 5 more and Heather ate them all "how do you live out here" Heather said swallowing them whole "I just keep my tent and spent whatever money I get in a day to buy up food, I head to a town about 3 states over on a train and work in a mill, I get about 100 grand every day, I just don't want to be found by my relatives" "whys that?" "Thry controlled my life style, who I wanted to be with, no I wanted a girl who could eat what she wanted and not worry" and hearing this Heather grinned "Sounds like that could be me" "You know i think so to" Jackson said as he leaned in when just then heard shouting off in the distance "Thats my father we have to go NOW!" She said grabbing jacksons arm "Wait hold on!" He said grabbing his tent and running after her. "Jackson led her to the train station where they hopped on off the tracks into a car "Dont worry where we're going you'll have a whole new life" Jackson said grinning admiring Heather. They finally arrived in the new town just after Dusk where Jackson fixed his tent in nearby woods and took Heather to a small gas station store where he proceeded to order sixteen candy bars, 20 bags of chips, and 30 sodas Heather was beyond happy. That night Jackson fed her chip after chip and candy bar after candy bar before having her gulp down soda after soda, Heather moaned as Jackson did these things, he knew she would be so much bigger soon enough.
Richard had always been a good son, but now at 25 instead of studying he preferred to stuff his face full. He had just let a wild party and went to the nearest burger land where he ordered 20 burger combos and proceeded to devour every single one. He had went from a hot stud who could ask any girl to be his. Despite only being 5'10 he carried a confidence and aura around him that made girls flock go him but he had went from that to a 330lb man with a big ungrounded beard, greasy hair, and pants that failed to contain his massive ass. You wouldn't even know he was the same person when you saw him, as he stuffed a burger into his mouth and sauce stained his lips he grunted before shoving a fry into his mouth, he had been at burger land since the crack of dawn eating his fill, he devoured breakfast and stayed for lunch, spending every last dime and cent he had on the food, and the manager was getting annoyed with him. "You! You can't keep doing this! You go now!" He shouted in his Slavic accent but Richard just ignored him and continued chowing down "Hey! YOU!" The manager screamed louder but Richard still ignored him "Guess I have to call them then" the manager snapped and stormed off as Richard quickly left the restaurant hopped into his old beat up van and sped off. He had been living in his van for over 3 years because his father wouldn't let him back in the house but Richard didn't care, the van felt more like home anyway. He still remembered how he hooked up with Vanessa, a woman he found on a street corner begging for cash, she was thin as a bird but found love in Richard where she stayed with him for over a month before they had their first big argument and she demanded to be let out, he left her off at the same street corner but came back hours later only to find her yell at him as soon as he stepped out and five people from the woods came running out so he jumped back in the van and sped off not looking back. Ever since then he was wary of who he was around, although he had become friends with an old man named Franklin that lived off in behind some apartment buildings who always was in and out of the homeless shelter. Richard was wanting some more of the cream he tasted once, "Big Mike" as the man was called gave it up to only the so called fatsos of society who he deemed the only ones who needed it and Richard knew he fit the bill, it sounded almost to good to be true but there he was parked in front of "Big mike"s warehouse where he stepped out and knocked on the door, before a loud voice boomed "COME IN!" In a strange accent as Richard went through "Please sit down" the voice said pointing to a chair underneath a light as Richard did, the man's voice sounded like a mix of African and somewhere between southern American and Canadian, he couldn't place it. "So I see you hear about the cream my friend, I see you fit the bill quite nicely, here let me show you how it works" the voice said in nothing louder than a hiss, Richard gulped nervously as he felt the tube lift to his throat before the cream begin falling to his mouth, he moaned with pleasure filling his big gut expand across his lap "Now now thats more like it" the voice said before turning it off "You like?" "Its the best..um best thing ever!" Richard gasped as the voice replied "So glad you agree" as the man stepped into the light Richard nearly screamed. "Big Mike" was at least 6'5, had a scarred cheek, was bald, a tattoo of a sun on his forehead and a grin that seemed to wide for his face "Because were jusy getting started..my friend" Big Mike hissed before Richard could react he was pinned down to the char and the liquid was stuffed down him as he squirmed to get free but it was no use, Big Mike was to strong as Richard gulped it down he grabbed the tube with all his might and slung it as it hit big Mike across the face he stumbled back as Richard struggled to get up and made a bolt for the door as fast as his huge thighs would carry him "GET BACK HERE!" Big Mike roared as Richard blasted open the door and made a beeline for his truck but just as he reached the door he felt Big Mikes hands grab him forcefully "You disobeyed me, those who disboyed me get punished!" But Richard slammed his fist into his face. Big Mike grunted in pain and staggered back as Richard jumped into the truck pulled a reverse and backed out of there as fast as he could as Big Mike ran after him. Richard looked in horror to see Big Mike gaining on him in the mirror but he took a left turn onto the highway as Big Mike lunged onto the side of his car and slammed his fist through the window and grabbed Richard's shoulder as he screamed and swerved the steering wheel trying to knock Big Mike off "Dont leave so soon! We were just getting started!" Big Mike hissed as Richard swerved into the other lane as Big Mike started climbing into the truck Richard grabbed his bottle of windex on the dash and sprayed it in Big Mike's eyes as he let out a scream and let go of Richard as he was sucked straight out of the truck and onto the freeway as Richard sped off Big Mike met his face slamming straight through the window of another car. Richard pulled over at a nearby chicken joint to catch his breath as he began stuffing his face with food but remembered the cream and wanted it now more then ever, he wished he had just gave into Big Mike's temptations but he knew it was a wrong bad idea. Still as much as he wished to get it out of his head he wanted that cream again and he wanted it bad.
Mike had just got done shopping with his girlfriend, something he always dreaded. She was such a drama queen, always gossiping about the other girls and who was the latest hot topic, he got sick of hearing it. That day when he got home he was so hungry he got himself two bags of wendys and ate them all. Feeling bloated he checked himself in the mirror to his normally flat stomach sticking out, he shook it around and found he liked it. "Imagine if i was 3 or 5 times this size" he wondered as he started trying to eat up everything in the house. That night he weighed himself in at 185 lbs and wrote it down "By the end of this month I'll be 220" he declared. His best friend, billy a 300lb boy was going to help mike fatten up and stuck him on s all fast food diet, every day he would bring mike bags of fast food to eat anf encourage him to finish it all. By the end of the month mike was up to 225, past his original goal. Victoria had noticed how big mike had got and dumped him as soon as she saw but he didn't care, his goal was to be huge and one day rival the sizr of billy
>>3602
Where can I find this thread?
Former athlete quits the gym and goes to college. Returns home of graduating, having gained a massive amount of weight. Really out of shape and always eating (junk). Lots of teasing and comments from her former teammates and family.
Taylor smirked to herself, she had just tripped that fat loser amber in the gym and made her be humiliated and ridiculed by all the other gym goers. Taylor flexed her muscles and was walking home when just then her belly grumbled and a strange appetite overcame "Why do i feel so hungry all of a sudden?" And before she knew it she was in the chicken coop line ordering 5 chicken sandwich baskets. As she stuffed her greedy face moaning with pleasure she discovered she enjoyed this new voracious appetite. Going home she stopped at a dairy bar and ordered 4 ice cream cones and 3 frozen custards to take home. As taylor stuffed her face a huge woman entered the facility, this woman had to be at least 500lbs and taylor gritted her teeth in anger flinging her big curls back but strangley instead of staring in disgust at the lady she felt jealousy and envy "The hell is happening to me?" Taylor whispered to herself as she watched the womans huge ass take up most of the space in line, all of a sudden taylor's belly grumbled again and she found herself once again in the line this time almost ogling the woman, as she watched each heavy thigh rise and fall as her wide ass wobbeled, taylor immediately ordered sixteen ice cream cones not even caring. As she sat there gulping down her ice cream the huge woman walked past and as she did her wide ass brushed against taylor, taylor tried her best not to moan after this happened as she watched the womans wide ass with lust as she left the dairy bar. Once she got back home taylor raided her food cupboards, desperately hungry as she began shoving oreos down her gullet, she just couldn't get enough. Day after day taylor quit the gym and ordered takeout, she gulped down on burger after burger and candy bar after candy bar. Taylor moaned as she laid in her room, food wrappers and boxes all over the place as she massaged her bulging gut and let out a loud belch "God this is so hot" taylor said with a moan as she shoved one last candy bar in her mouth. In 3 weeks time taylor had went from a slim 150 to now 180lbs and showed no signs of stopping. When she went shopping she always stopped at the food court, ordering everything on the menu or on her way home from her college courses she drove through chicken coop, burger tower, a and c restaurants, and Domingos Tacos. Going home she would always carry six bags of fast food and wouldn't wait long until she began stuffing her fat face. All this had a major effect on her muscular physique she had worked so hard for in soft ball all those years, she now sported a gut and a bubble butt, something she took the most pride in after having been turned down by guys for having a "flat ass" for years "Just wait" she said through a mouthful of food "I'll have the biggest ass in the room" and she moaned at the thought of it. After 7 more weeks of this she now weighed in at 230 lbs, she had tree trunk thighs a big ass and a double belly. Rolls formed from her back as she chowed down in Domingos tacos when just then s voice snapped "Taylor!?" And she gulped nervously, sauce stained her lips as she turned to see amber, the fat loser she'd hulimiated at the gym "What the hell happened to you!? What happened to skinny gym taylor!? Your as big as i am now!" Amber sneered as taylor glared back "Hey shut it lardo! Im still way skinnier than you!" "I doubt that by the looks of it" amber said shoving her finger into taylor's gut which she angrily smacked it away "Get away from me I've no time to deal with you fatso!" "I think the fatso is you now, besides after what you said and did i decided to hit the gym and become the skinny girl I've alwayd wanted to be" "oh yeah I'll believe it when i see it" taylor snapped as she shoved another taco down her gullet "Fine then, you train me and I'll help you get big, seeing it as what you want!" Amber sneered as Taylor glared her down, she had no time for insults from the fat bimbo but thought it would be funny to see her fail at the gym "Fine then fatso, tommrow morning meet me at the gym" "I'll be there!" Amber sneered. The day after at the gym taylor wore a large coat to cover her fat bloated gut as amber wore tight leggings as taylor grimaced "Why did you wear those fatso?" "Because i want to and i didn't come here for insults now train me!" And Taylor instructed her on the treadmill and then the weights as taylor snickered seeing amber out of breath "Took the breath outta ya aint it big butt!" And she laughed as amber glared her down "Very funny douche rag" as she continued running, her big belly flopped up and down as taylor snickered at the sight stuffing her face with chips as crumbs fell to the floor. Amber weighed 260 and but wanted to get under 200 being that big on a 5'6 height while taylor was just a inch taller. Taylor agreed to train amber every monday and friday for 3 months and put her on a strict diet of all veggies and health shakes. Taylor didn't think she would stick to it but was shocked to see amber slowly losing weight, her big butt was becoming much firmer and her arms were getting big, her huge gut got smaller as well while taylors only got bigger. By the next month when taylor had her weigh in Amber was 240lbs while taylor that very morning herself was now 266, gulping nervously amber grinned at her "Looks like im the skinny one now lardo!" And taylor realized now she had no insults left to say so she just spat "Sure but you still have a ways to go tubby!" And poked amber in the gut hard. While taylor stuffed her fat face with burgers and fries amber gulped down shakes and ate balanced greens, amber was enjoying taylor turning into a fat slob. By the 3rd month amber slimmed down to 200 while taylor was now 290, she had a big wide ass and her big gut hung over her pants forcing her to buy new ones. Everything changed the night amber invited taylor out to a party at her cousins lakehouse, taylor knew at one time everu man in the room would have his eye on her but now now so she clothed herself in a huge coat and went along. As they got there taylor immensely had to use the bathroom and went there right away, but when she left amber pushed her to the ground, taylor barley had time to react before amber and one girl removed the huge coat, leaving taylor there her big gut exposed from a too small shirt as laughter erupted from everywhere as the guys pointed and jeered "Like this little payback!?" Amber sneered as taylor tried to get up but amber held her down with her foot "Not so fast lardo, we're not through with you yet!" And taylor had no time to react as they ripped the shirt off, exposing her big giant gut for all the world to see and they ripped the shirt, taylor looked in horror and made a run for it but amber tripped her and she barley had time to react before she went flying face first into the table, knocking her out cold. When she awoke she couldn't move as amber and two girls and the 5 guys stood around her "This is for all the humiliation and pain you caused me lardo!" And they all began shoving food in her mouth as taylor yelled in anguish but had to gulp it down. Bite after bite she gulped down until finally they stopped, leaving her big body a bloated mess "Well that's it for now, we'll leave you to clean up the mess lardo!" Amber said with a laugh as amber pushed her foot onto Taylor's gut as she groaned and fell over letting loose a huge belch "Well thats one for the record books!" One of the guys jeered as everyone erupted in laughter. Taylor finally managed to call a uber and left the place in a hurry in her huge coat, as soon as she got home she began stuffing her face with food and letting out cries and yells. Over a month later taylor lay on the couch, now 330lbs she groaned as she heard the door bell ring "Must be the pizza" she said before gulping down the rest of her beer she stumbled to the door to get it from the man "Errr how much" she slurred "15.25" the man said checking out taylor, he liked big women all his life and he liked what he saw, the man introduced himself as sean and dropped his number. Taylor called him that night and they schueled to meet at domingos tacos the next day.
If anyone needs inspiration for a story, I have a request. Contact me at willowblain@outlook.com
A beautiful witch eats a sandwich for the first time and develops an addiction that causes her to go from eating regular sandwiches to 6-foot party subs to entire Subway restaurants and causing her to become an SSBBW Sumo Blob.
(223 KB, 1000x1250, Shamir Nevrand Boobs.jpeg)
A tiny, petite cop struggles as she accidentally unbirths a clique of shoplifting girls and can't get them out. She starts gaining weight as her body acts upon the endless surge of pregnancy hormones flooding her body, her tits spurting milk and ass bouncing. Somehow, nobody notices just how large she's truly gotten and just thinks she's had a few too many donuts. Having her successfully arrest various criminals and nutjobs afterward via freak accidents would be cool.
Danny was 330 lbs, at 24 years old the obese red haired boy had seen better days before he got with his girlfriend Carmen. Carmen was vindictive and cunning, she liked her men big and meaty and made sure they stayed way which is how dear Danny ended up in the same predicament. Him and her ex Ryan had fought after she broke it off with him for dating over 7 years, Ryan had been 6ft even and 400 lbs when they broke up but slimmed down to 230 after he was punched by Danny and stayed in the hospital for over a month getting surgery done to his face, which ironically made him more handsome than before. All Danny did was do what Carmen said and allowed her to feed him, Danny lifted his huge belly and let out a moan, he was dreading the school day already, 1st period would be a bore and then 2nd would be longer than before, and then after came lunch which made Danny happy, he could finally be stuffed beyond his dreams by Carmen. Not wasting anytime he quickly clothed himself in his XXXXL shirt which had to be specially ordered to cover his huge belly, he knew he should slim down but he was to focused on Carmen. Grunting he pulled up his pants which did little to cover his wide ass, which most of the fat went to. Although he never saw himself as having a big butt he knew now sure it was bigger than expected. Finishing that he walked to the mirror and began to shave, he hadn't ever been able to grow a beard but that was starting to change, thick red side burns were coming in and a red mustache was starting to appear, and if he felt closely he could feel thick red hairs under his chin and some on his cheek, he knew it was inevitable so he just kept it shaved down for now. After what he did to Ryan he thought the weight gain and shaving was karma for him, he had detested Ryan all his life after he stole Carmen from him years ago as Ryan treated Carmen bad and berated her for everything she did wrong, Ryan was always the loser fat nerd whereas Danny had always been a skinny nerd until his weight gain. Ryan had grown a big beard since his surgery which made Danny jealous "One day ill have the biggest gigner beard anyones ever seen!" Danny snorted to himself as he stuffed snacks into his pack and headed to his mustang "Ya ready son!?" His dad hollered "Ready as I'll ever be" Danny said as he squeezed himself into the mustang, he gulped as he could feel it buckle underneath "Maybe i should loose weight?" He pondered but his thoughts disappeared as the engine roared to life and he was on his way to class.
(1.0 MB, 976x702, oVBcMP6.png)
Story idea: how Loey Lane went from a pretty 200lbs to a gorgeous 300lbs.
When a fatass blobs diet is so bad that even the milk or cum they produce becomes extra fattening.
I have a story idea a relatively young, beautiful single mom with a teenage daughter who fattens her up out of jealousy, I imagine her as a huge fitness freak always going to gym and exercising and very in shape as opposed to her out of shape daughter, I had an idea that her daughter starts giving her "Swedish nutrition bars" that actually make her gain weight and giving her "fitness shakes " that are actually Weight Gainer & Mass Protein Shakes and starts making fattening food for her, i imagine her wearing a velour tracksuit i also have an idea for a subplot where there's handsome bodybuilder gym instructor at the gym she goes to who she wants to catch the eye of but isn't interested in her , but when she begins to balloon then he takes an interest in her and similar one for the daughter where she gets the attention of hunky football jock who likes big girls like her
>>1419

I don’t suppose anyone was able to preserve this by chance. I had gotten a really nice drabble about Lapis getting fat to play Santa for a Christmas party and then out of nowhere they deleted the thing. No warning or heads up. Just gone.
>>5125
>>5488
Would it be okay if I tried my hand at writing these?
Here is a concept idea I had.

A woman who has just finished college returns home to learn her parents had died in an accident. For context this woman weights about 140ish. Since she doesn't have any family, the only person that she connects with is with an old babysitter that took care of her when she was younger, (there is about a 16 year age difference between the two. The babysitter was about 200+ pounds back then. When they reconnect, the babysitter had nearly doubled her weight. The woman moves in with her and her habits rub off on the woman. As time passes, the woman gradually catches up to the older woman and both become huge bottom-heavy women. There is also a lot of lesbian teasing until it blossoms into a full on relationship.
Anyone who has read Fairmeadow Campus Capers on Fantasy Feeder is disappointed that the author, Hurgon, didn't finish it. Everyone was waiting for that chapter where the girls brought the boys buffet food. If someone were to write that chapter, a lot of people would be happy.
For some reason I wanna see a fat reader POV where they are wearing a tracksuit and are like 1000+ pounds
I've got time to kill and I want to see if I'm cut out for writing, so I'll take whatever request suits me after giving it about an hour for them to come in. No male, no furry, no slob, and generally don't ask for some turbo-autistic shit. Expect about 1k words delivered within a day or two. I'll give a heads up when I've settled on a request. Please be ready to give feedback afterwards.
>>7247
Board's slower than I expected, but I'll still take whatever comes along first.
>>7255
Sure, I'll take that. I'll let you know when I'm done.
(597 KB, 1100x1100, 1542062619.grinex_blob_elite_bust.png) (638 KB, 2600x1750, 1648853124.sketchdragone_ashestheboi.png)
I dont know if you are interested in this franchise at all.

My general idea is of a female sangheili from halo being fattened as a trophy wife or stress relief fuckblob of sorts for others in the covenant or something. Gets really big as a result and shown off, with playful teasing of her now really pleasure sensitive body.
>>7258
Got your story here. Let me know what you think.

Colette grinned at the needy groans of Narcissa's exposed belly. Savoring the mortified look on her superior's face, she let her hand explore the mountain of flab. She caressed the slick surface, then traced her way up the divot towards the navel, where she hooked in four fingers and grasped a heaping handful of flesh, eliciting a huff of shame from Narcissa. Colette brought her lips to Narcissa's ear.
"Let us see just 'ow much you keep for yourself," she whispered. Not daring to move, Narcissa drew shaky breaths and glanced at Colette from the corner of her eye.
"Please, no... I'll give you whatever you want." Narcissa's begging only filled Colette with mirth.
"Of course. After I amuse myself, porcine." With a sway of her wide hips, Colette slipped behind Narcissa's chair. She pressed her own paunch into the back of her boss's head and took the shoulders of Narcissa's unbuttoned shirt in her hands.
As she peeled off the left sleeve, Narcissa's arm decompressed like memory foam. Eager to escape, the fat puffed out until it overtook the size of her legs. The right sleeve only needed one tug from Colette; the billowing fat did the rest of the work to force it off. The treacherous blouse drifted to the floor, leaving Narcissa's plump sausage-link arms naked. Colette began to idly massage Narcissa's shoulders, hiding her thumbs in the dimples and kneading forcefully. Narcissa moaned involuntary, then caught herself and sat up.
"C-Colette, you can't tell anyone. I'm begging you."
Colette halted her massage and smirked.
"Not until I've seen all of you."
Without warning, she unclasped Narcissa's bra. Narcissa's unruly breasts freed themselves with enough force to launch the garment to the opposite wall. Continuing to inflate, they crept over her belly with a sloshy sound until her inverted nipples came to rest on either side of her belly button. Narcissa blushed and bit her lip at the sensation.
Colette circled around with swagger, then dropped to her knees. Her ass seemed to hesitate a split second before following her down. She had tunnel vision for Narcissa's exposed headlights. Narcissa wriggled.
"No..."
"Just a quick taste, ma cheri."
Colette embraced an oversized boob, closed her eyes, and kissed the nipple. She flicked her tongue around lovingly. Narcissa shivered and kicked her legs.
"S-stop!"
Knowing better than to abide, Colette sucked like she was trying to turn the innie into an outie. Narcissa's complaints gave way to an ecstatic, high-pitched howl, which was interrupted in turn by a yelp as Colette mercilessly smacked the other teat and withdrew. She rose to her feet, grunting from exertion, and looked straight into Narcissa's teary eyes.
"Pick yourself up."
Broken, Narcissa lifted her chubby arms in surrender and shook her head, her jowls swinging. Colette gave a piercing slap to Narcissa's blubber-stuffed gut.
"Zis instant!"
Narcissa squealed and nodded. She lifted herself out of her seat. Against her compressed legs, her bloated torso made her appear comically top-heavy. Colette had other designs. Without a word, she gestured impatiently for Narcissa to turn around. Narcissa obliged. Each heavy step swung her apron-like belly. She braced against her chair and gazed out of the 12th-floor sheet glass window, wishing she was anywhere else and praying nobody would look in at her. She felt Colette grab hold of her leggings at the waist. Colette pulled the leggings and panties down to Narcissa's ankles together in one swift motion.
She wasn't ready for the ass. It flared out rapidly, hiding Colette in its shadow within seconds. It made a sound like a water bed as it greedily claimed more space for itself. By the time it slowed down its conquest, it even dwarfed Narcissa's luxurious desk. Her thighs weren't far behind, and even her ankles had grown wide enough to sag past her heels to the carpet.
Fully revealed, Narcissa shuffled meekly. Colette wasted no time giving her a killer spank. As her hand sent ripples from one cheek to the other, a wet smack rang out, followed by the soft claps of Narcissa's pillowy ass in motion.
Narcissa looked over her shoulder with a shaky smile and a new, frenzied glint in her eye.
"Do it again," she muttered anxiously.
"Hush, you."
Colette spanked left and right again and again, her hips dancing in rhythm with her relentless assault on Narcissa's lard cushions. Together, they filled the office with the echoes of fierce smacks and unrestrained squeals.
The spanking didn't stop until the subservient hog was red in the face, panting and sweating all over. Colette, being out of shape, was somewhat winded herself. She took a seat on Narcissa's desk and caught her breath.
"Hah... Well zen, let us talk. You want your little secret kept?"
Narcissa turned back around, knowing better than to try to fit back into her seat. Spanked raw, she winced just feeling the armrests against her rear.
"Y-yes. As I said, Colette, I'll give you anything. Nobody can know."
"...Anything?"
Narcissa nodded profusely. Colette mulled it over, savoring Narcissa's discomfort. Her face lit up.
"Your office. And your size."

>>7259
Sorry, I won't take that. Not that the general subject matter is outside my comfort zone, but I'd consider her to fall under "furry" in a sense. Besides, I'm not much of a Halo lore buff.
>>7255
Story idea about looking at the wg pandemic situation from different prespectice
a busty news reporter during a sudden weight gain virus epidemic that would be giving updates on the situation from time to time appearing progressivly fatter in each report
I like to imagine each time they cut to her she's slightly hungrier. you would see more and more trash around her she would start eating during the broadcasts
After some time she can barely read the teleprompter over her massive tits,Her gut spills out across the desk and Half the time she’s barely intelligible because of her constant stuffing of her face with food, running out of breath easily and all the fat surrounding her face. The hair and makeup crew can barely reach her because of how big she is,She snaps at some of them for supposedly sneaking grabs of her fat from time to time. Of course, it’d be the most action she’s gotten in months
In the last report she would not say anything at all you would only hear munching and huffing from behind her massive tits supported by her mountain like belly taking a your whole TV screen while filling the shooting studio with her flab. As the society grows fatter with her
>>7262

Aight, have a good one.
(2.5 MB, 2048x1536, C314C355-CABD-49B6-BAD8-C048E8D549A4.png)
My General Idea!m Virginia Inflates Beatrice’s Tummy with helium while nude as she played with her navel and her body as she inflates like a balloon
Any game of thrones wg story
(30 KB, 720x540, Training Noin 5.jpg)
A sci-fi story where a pluto-sized world needs to boost its population. A guy gets paired with an absolute blimp of a woman due to the scientists in charge finding their genetics are well-matched. That woman is also one of the scientists. To celebrate their matchup, she decides the two should go touring the system in a very cramped spacecraft. Wanting for nothing, she's pleased. Wanting for space, the guy slowly acclimates to months surrounded by blubber and breast milk.
>>7326 I very much enjoyed the darkness present in your post.
Requesting a story about a girl with a medical condition that makes her gain weight really easily, and its gotten to the point where she’s completely immobile. However, one side-effect of her condition is that it negates any other negative side effects that come with being that size. So essentially she’s just a girl who’s a prisoner to her own body. I think it’d be really interesting to see a story about that, getting to here her thoughts on her condition, how it affected her growing up, how it affects her current daily life, and maybe even how she learns to accept and/or embrace her condition.
(545 KB, 750x1007, 0A2614D4-3665-445D-9721-BD8F655B6E14.jpeg)
Some story based on this prompt: Aphrodite has been known for her hedonistic character but after a years of her life style she had began to pack on pounds and after a thousands of years of unrestricted corpulence this could result only in one thing, she got fat, very fat and needed more and more servants to help her as she grew fatter, now the new servant is summoned to her to start his duty. When he sees for the first time he was shocked. She was no longer tha busty bimbo everyone knew her to be. Aphrodite was huge immogile blob of fat, her face was still thin and pretty and same as it used to but rest of her…It was like a vast ocean of blubber coated in oh so many folds and rolls. The look on Aphrodite thin face was that of pleasure, The rest of her body has filled out just heavily. Massive arm rolls had engulfed her limbs, cushioning them to the point of even the slightest twitch being impossible. Sandbag-like breasts found themselves drooping along either side of her gut, managing to hit the halfway point toward the ground. A significant amount of the weight had planted itself within her ass, leaving her with an impressively bloated rear end, possibly even rivaling her belly in size. You are now among those who are in charge of her every needs and desires
>>7024
>>7247
If your offer is still on the table, can you do my request please?
>>7368
I had only really intended to take one request, and that was on the condition that the requester would give feedback, which still hasn't happened. I might still take something on a whim if I like the prompt enough. Sorry to disappoint.
(100 KB, 394x1297, 608aaa4735c2ff37339e47ae_Natsuki-hc-724.png)
Requesting a scenario where Natsuki from DDLC gaining a massive, room-filling hourglass figure thanks to a chibi Monika messing with her file size after overhearing Nat complain about being teased by the other Dokis for being the smallest of the group.
(45 KB, 750x703, wide_load_by_spratfa_dufoj8-375w-2x.jpg)
A story about an art teacher and one of her students having a crush on eachother. A mischievous fertility goddess helps them hook up. Already a voluptuous bbw, the teacher is blessed by the goddess and continually gains weight in all the right places. The male student also receives a blessing and continually becomes taller,more muscular and well hung. There could be a scene where he helps push her through a doorway. They would continually have closer/sensual interactions until he finally knocks her up. By the end of the story they both have obscene bodies. The student looks like something The Pitt would draw. The teacher is a nearly half ton Venus with double doorway wide hips,massive boobs and a gigantic bubble butt. She becomes the student's muse and his final project is a sculpture of her.
(261 KB, 1800x3000, 10d7db8e63f0f40aea0de1d17105efe1.jpeg)
It's May, everyone!
Requesting May getting defeated by Brendan who then demands her bike pump, sticks it up her butt, and pumps her up until her belly is bigger than the biggest pregnant woman in the whole world.
You can write this in a thorny bush hideout playfully teasing her to be careful around the pointy bits, or you can make her cum from getting pumped up alone.
>>8899
Jewish home workers trolling. They dont pay you enough.
>>8908
FUCK OUTTA HEA I GOT IT.
Not sure if there's already a story like this (and if there is, please link me), but what about a tale about a streamer who experiments with mukbangs and likes it. But as she does it more often, she starts picking up weight. And the money's better than her normal content, so she leans more and more into becoming a feedee. Eventually she gets passed a point of no return and she's in a position where she can't stop, even as she grows to immobile proportions.