/elite/

>>230 (OP)
Ok I am about to tell a story of someone from my HS.(Semi true story, also shit at storytelling so bare with me).
There was this one girl, let's call her X, in my class, she was extremely hot
Back in HS, X was a Serbian with a sexy ass and a fit body from playing Tennis.

I remember one of her outfits was a blue top and short shorts, and those short shorts made her ass pop.

She also had big blue eyes, they were very round. She had typical white skin, but she had more ethnic features, such as a long nose, circle eyes like East Indian, and lips that weren't thin nor thick, medium.

However, for whatever reason, she had to leave HS and transfer schools and stopped playing tennis.

Since X had friends that went to the same high school as me, she had come to the graduation ceremony to congratulate her friends.

Lol and behold, X was no more. The once hot and exotic Serbian fit pawg, gone. Now there was only a fat girl, with a face so round it looked like a cake pop with all the makeup she was wearing, a big gut that was struggling to escape her tight short shorts. Sadly her ass and tits stayed the same.

Fast forward to now, she is a vegan emo LGBT liberal on TikTok. She had lost some weight becoming more of a bbw due to her curvy shape being there, but she is still plus sized.
sauce on the fourth pic?