/elite/

(195 KB, 1080x1080, 84961420_2978430775552729_6582443694660757220_n.jpg.c737f68759e4bda43f104ea384838780.jpg.cbffb360c8ed4a24ac06777d110b86b9.jpg)
Is there any good stories about best friends - one very fat, the other skinny. I'm not looking for some lesbian thing, just two friend hanging out, and the slim trying to "talk some sense" into her fat friend, who just keep getting bigger and bigger, and less healthy. Women must be under 30. Some fatshaming, perhaps?
>>2024
loey lane, think it was on her insta?
Here is an introduction to a story I'm writing. It's partly based on two girls I knew, one of them I was dating back in college.

Mary and Jenna were both girls in their early 20s, but other than that, there was little or nothing they had in common. Mary was 5’6”, 350lbs and blonde, Jenna was 5’3” and 110lbs.

As students, it was just a coincidence that they ended up in the same flat. Mary was studying economy, while Jenna was a student in English literature. The two women had very few similar interests. Mary spent most of her evenings in bed, watching Netflix and binge eating. Jenna was a sporty lady who enjoyed going to the gym and eating healthy.

It was a normal Tuesday morning, as Jenna was sitting in the kitchen and eating cooked oatmeal for breakfast. She was in her own world, reading the latest news on her phone. Suddenly, Mary came waddling in just her underwear. For a moment, as the heavy young woman was moving slowly towards the kitchen, Jenna looked up to have an actual look on her roomie’s body: she was massive. Jenna had not seen someone as fat in real life, and watching Mary, she was simply shocked by just how huge she was. She had seen that her roommate was obese, but to actually see her, almost naked, was a shock. Her belly wasn’t just huge, it was also hanging, so much that from the front, you couldn’t really see if she was wearing undies. Everything was jiggling and spilling out. Her large breasts were barely inside her bra, and her massive jugs was also hanging low. Her legs were gigantic, her tights so close and squeaking for sure. Jenna was in stunned by how much Mary was carrying on, and how incredibly unhealthy it must be. Mary was smiling as she was waddling into the kitchen. “Oh, hi, Jenna! I didn’t know you’d be home now?”
“Yeah, my class doesn’t start until 10”, she said, looking down on her phone again.
“I don’t usually go around undressed like this, I hope you don’t mind”, Mary said, smiling.