/elite/

>>2003 (OP)
seconded, this type of scenario is super hot and we need more of it!
Idea: A morbidly obese eight year old (about five to six hundred pounds) who lives next door to a supremely busty (JJ cup or larger) eighteen year old. Boy, or course, has a crush on Girl even bigger than him and takes to spying on her through a hole in the fence whenever she’s outside. Girl knows this and loves teasing him, putting on a show for him whenever she can. One hot summer day Girl asked Boy if he’d like to come over and swim with her. Boy hastily agrees, only to realize too late that he doesn’t have a bathing suit (or one that fits anyway) so Girl offers him something she has, which turns out to be a gigantic speedo that just barely fits poor Boy. After a little while of swimming around and Girl getting touchy feely with Boy, she asks him if he wants to try something different, which turns out to be skinny dipping. By now Boy is insanely turned on and gets a bit bolder, touching Girl back and letting her teach him a bit about pleasing a girl. After a while of fooling around Boy gets hungry, and the two dry each other off before getting something to eat.
>>2455
Just perfect. Wish this to grow to a full story.
>>2455
A 500-600 eight year old would probably be immobile so you would have to factor that into the story.
>>2460
Or make him 10-11 y/o. At 8, I doubt he can be dried off.
I've always liked the idea of a sexy teen girl babysitting a young boy and secretly fattening him up, gradually fattening him without his parents' knowledge over the span of several months until he's so massively obese he can't go to school. His parents ask her if she'll help out as a full-time caretaker now that he's stuck at home all day, and of course she agrees. And of course, his weight gain only increases at that point...
>>2474

this 100%, we need more like it.
>>2646
Some person here posted a part of a story on ff, where an evil uncle hired a babysitter for his obese nephew after his parents died so the boy would become disabled by his legal age and the uncle could become a single inheritant of the family business. Did anyone save it by occasion?
>>2648
not me, but I really wanna read that now lol
>>2651
After several hours of searching on my old hd found this story (there are only some chapters).
>>2658

Yo, that was amazing, I really hope to read the full thing at some point! Really cute stuff~
Bumping since there was previous interest
>>2455
>>2474
I would love to see these two scenarios become a full story
(44 KB, 432x432, 7148d6aac34312a1749b4fad7d5c35e8.jpg)
>super obese boy gets stuck in a play area tunnel
>the busty teen employee has to enter the tunnels and pull him out
>>2003 (OP)
Does anyone know stories that are this but reversed? Older woman gets fattened by younger man/boy?
>>3952
Seconded. Or maybe older woman intentionally fattens herself for a younger boy?
Bump