/elite/

(42 KB, 539x492, donna.jpg)
I do rental property rehab. A client contacted me and asked if I could have a look at one of their units and give an estimate to put the apartment back in good condition. I told him yes but it would be as soon as I finish my current job that evening. No problems he says and his assistant will meet me. Get to their office and pick up Donna the assistant. Donna has always been flirty with me. She's on the smaller side of BBW at 5'4" and 180lbs. She's 54, married, with 5 kids, and native from Mexico mixed with white. Pic is her with my cock in her mouth. I cropped it to not show to much of her or my little cocklette.

We're headed across town in my truck. It's completely dark. I feel a hand working into my pants through my zipper. She's giving me a handy j. We pull up to the apartment and everything is off. Seems they want me to rehab a block or entire unit of apartments. Donna is smiling away as she gives me slow tugs. I ask her if she's going to finish the job before we go in. Nah, she says. We go in and I start assessing everything. Takes me about an hour to look through all 8 units with my flashlight. I go out onto one of the upper apartments balcony to write up a report. Donna pushes me against the wall outside of the apartment and pulls my dick out. When I say this woman inhaled my junk, she took my dick, balls, and all in one go. The intense pleasure short circuited my brain and I nearly passed out. She gave me the best blow in my life and I'm 44. I ask if we needed to go inside and she said let them watch. I don't know if anyone did and I didn't care. When I told her I was going to cum she took me all the way and did this weird thing with her tongue and throat. When I looked down and we locked eyes, I came instantly. I think I blew the biggest load of my life. She took every drop and made sure my dick and balls were completely empty before pulling my pants up and fixing them. She drained me so good I could barely talk. I ask her what brought that on. She said she wanted to suck me off ever since she first met me. I tried to talk her into meeting up when I'm working on the apartments for another round of fucking and sucking. She said she wasn't into but if the mood hit she'd suck me off again someday.
uglyass