/elite/

(93 KB, 1024x527, harem.jpeg)
Any stories about a thin man and a bunch of fat women?
I would also like to see this
Not sure if this is too literal an application of the "harem" theme, but "The Harem on the Hill" by Maverick might fit the bill.

https://www.deviantart.com/maverickthewriter/gallery/76335586/the-harem-on-the-hill

It's a modern-day take on the traditional harem concept, featuring a wealthy man selectively acquiring (often abducting) particular women to keep and fatten in his secluded, custom-designed estate. It's an ongoing story shaped by audience choice from patrons, but the posted chapters all seem to show up for free at his DeviantArt page and at Curvage some while after the original posting on patreon.
Tangentially related, but what's the name of the woman clinging to the guy's left shoulder in OP's pic? I dig those eyes.
>>1861
Nvm I decided to not be lazy and go by the dA address a minute after posting the question, lmao
A sci-fi themed idea. A group of colonists bound for the far frontier are cryogenically frozen for the trip to the farthest habitable planet known of at the time. There’s just one problem. Due to an administrative error there are 9,999 women and girls and only one man, an army veteran. To make matters worse, a technical error with the nutrient supplies for when the crew was frozen has everyone (save the aforementioned vet) almost to fat to move. They manage to settle the issues somewhat with the help of the drone workforce they brought along building hover chairs and other necessary items for the colonists, but a reduced gene pool and uncontrollable appetites are still a problem.
KisekaiManiac posted a journal on Deviantart titled “10 Harem Anime Concepts I Wanna See” and concept no. 4 is and I quote “a sumo loving guy gets a job at a school training sumo's. He becomes a coach and finds out upon arriving the school is girls only. He forms a harem of students he's training. (The school is for any girl of any age, it's not a high school).” Anyone wanna give this idea a try?

Journal Link: https://www.deviantart.com/kisekaemaniac/journal/10-Harem-Anime-Concepts-I-Wanna-See-832830587
>>2963

This is a great concept. The story could be from the thin vet's perspective.
Are there any more stories like this?
>>3002
The main perspective is from the vets but it swaps between other characters POV once in awhile.
Other characters are…

The tomboy slobby mechanic who is in charge of making the buildings, due to her tomboyishness she is very loud, gassy and constantly chews with her mouth opens, is technically the vets best friend before the transport incident.

The massive breasted doctor/nurse: due to an imbalance of drugs mixed with the transport incident has left this nurse to have the biggest rack on the frontier, so many days she has to “donate” her milk to keep the other colonists full. Besides that she helps all the colonists get use to their new morbidly obese bodies but usually when she ends up doing a hands on approach she has her boobs going into peoples faces.

The tsundere accountant who’s an ass with a bigger ass: her job is to keep track of the numbers and occasionally force others to increase the numbers, her face and chest are the least fattened but her ass takes up 90% of the body.

The Veteran, The Hunter, the mechanic and the Janitor of the sector: in the morning he is hunting the world for suitable food stuffs for the colonists and in the afternoon he is going to building to building to fix stuff the tomboy can’t reach or going to clean a person after a mess happens
>>2963
One could definitely steal the miscalibration during hypersleep idea. As much as hypersleep is totally science fiction, it seems completely plausible that the metabolism/nutrient calculation off by 0.1% over 20+ years could be significant.

Even if it were just in a few space travelers, it could make a pretty interesting conundrum upon arrival (or return to home)!
>>4476
This must be written.
How about a typical harem story our of a anime or hentai novella, involving different types of WG, temporary transformations, a beach episode, etc., etc.

The Twist: It’s revealed that the dude is actually a tomboy girl.

At first, they’re weirded out (except the older ones) until they come around to thinking that its ok (maybe some have had bad relationships with men, some think that she’s more sensual than a man, maybe they find out that they swing both ways).

The double plot twist reveals that she’s super curvy as well. From there, more crazy shenanigans happens.
"Roll change" has the man end up with two fat woman one tall and one short