/elite/

Eat those Gopher Cakes till you Explode
by Mollycoddles

Mrs. Tan nervous rubbed her hands, playing over the radio’s dire warning in her head. Just this morning, the news had reported another mysterious explosion, this one happening right here! In this city! Mrs. Tan wasn’t sure what the total count was now. Somewhere in the hundreds? This was totally getting out of hand. The governor was asking the president to declare a state of emergency, begging the CDC to begin investigations to determine what was behind this bizarre epidemic.

All morning, the news feeds were dominated by angry arguments between pundits, each one pushing their own personal pet opinion about what was causing the explosions. Mrs. Tan didn’t need anyone to tell her what was causing them. She had a pretty clear idea what the culprit was, though she hoped – oh, how she hoped! – that she was wrong.

It was probably the Gopher Cakes. That delicious new snack food that was taking the nation by storm. People just couldn’t get enough of them! They were flying off the shelves so fast that stores just couldn’t keep those cookies in stock. Mrs. Tan was one of the few people who didn’t care much for the ultra-sweet confections, but almost everyone else loved them…. even her own teenage daughter Amy. Just a few years ago, Amy was a perfectly normal high school girl. But then Amy had tried Gopher Cakes and, well, seemed to kind of get hooked.

She wasn’t the only one. All across the country, people were gobbling themselves into obesity on a steady diet of the cakes.

Then it happened. Some rotund housewife in Minnesota was the first to go; she’d given up on tending house to sit on her wide butt all day, watching soap operas and chowing down on Gopher Cakes. Then a former aerobics instructor in California who quit her job to devote herself 24/7 to pursuing the Gopher Cakes high. Then, across the country overstuffed ladies were bursting like balloons, and Gopher Cakes never seemed to be far from the scene.

That meant that, if she was right… her own daughter was at extreme risk!

Mrs. Tan knew her daughter was home by the shaking of the house. The obese teen wasn’t alone. When Mrs. Tan turned around to greet her daughter Amy, she saw that Amy’s best friend Brooke was wobbling along behind her.

“Welcome home, Amy, how was school?”

“Fine,” gasped Amy, rubbing a thick arm across her forehead. “Mom, we’re gonna be up in my room, okay?”

Like so many young women these days, Amy and Brooke were both severely overweight. The two girls gorged on gopher cakes nearly 24/7, an addiction that quickly added pounds to their young bodies til the point that they could barely waddle.

Amy was a round-faced Asian girl with raven black hair cut into a fetching hime style that framed her chubby cheeks. She was also nearly spherical, the globular girl pushing 500 pounds. Her excess blubber weighed her down so much that Amy rarely left the couch in front of the TV in the living room except to waddle to the kitchen for more Gopher Cakes. Of course, since her parents followed the government advisory to stop indulging their daughter in the sinful snacks, that meant that Amy had to buy her own Gopher Cakes. Amy had long since given up on any clothes that didn’t stretch, so she simply wore an old T-shirt and a pair of floral-patterned spandex leggings. The pattern on her stretch pants made her look like a full tropical rainforest in bloom.

Brooke was a round freckle-faced redhead, her frizzy crimson hair pulled back into a ponytail. She probably weighed even more than Amy, although she also tended to carry her weight in a similar fashion. Having outgrown most clothes, Brooke was relegated entirely to stretchy track suits. Today, she wore a pastel pink sweatsuit, the pants stretched to the max around her rotund thighs, the top barely zipped over her ample belly and breasts.

Both girls were tremendously spoiled and completely self-centered, caring about nothing more than their own pleasure. They were exactly the sort of oblivious hedonists that always became quickly addicted to the delicious, irresistible taste of Gopher Cakes, and their ballooning waistlines were the always more obvious evidence of that. Even at a school filled with its share of overweight divas, Amy and Brooke were among some of the heaviest. Mrs. Tan worried that they were spoiling their future by getting so fat so young, but she also worried… about some more immediate, pressing dangers.

Maybe it was something about the chemical composition of Gopher Cakes that the girls didn’t distribute their fat in any sort of usual pattern. It wasn’t that they grew fat bellies or wide hips or pendulous breasts. They sort of grew… all over, until the two teens resembled a pair of big round overinflated balloons, just busting out of their clothes as they swelled rounder and rounder with overindulgence.

Mrs. Tan noticed with growing despair that her daughter was clutching a half-empty bag of the notorious Gopher Cakes in one chubby hand, mechanically shoving cookies into her eager mouth with the other.

“Sweetie, I don’t think you should be eating so many Gopher Cakes,” said her mother, reaching out to pluck the half-empty bag from Amy’s chubby fingers. “Didn’t I tell you I wasn’t going to buy you any more of that junk?”

Amy clutched the bag tightly to her chest. “I bought these with my own allowance! That means I’m totally allowed to have them! You never said I couldn’t buy them myself!”

“But…but Amy! It’s just that, I really think they might be dangerous. Haven’t you heard what they’ve been saying on TV? There have been warnings all day! They said that there’s been another explosion. And I just know those cakes have something to do with it!”

“Ugh, I don’t care what they said on TV!” whined Amy, “They’re always saying that Gopher Cakes are bad! I, like, think there’s some sort of conspiracy against them!”

“Yeah, a rival company probably just paid off the government to warn us about them,” agreed Brooke, popping another cake between her lips and chewing vigorously. Brooke was holding her own bag of cookies, torn open and half empty.

“Amy, Brooke, please! This is serious! I just don’t want you two to explode. Have you two looked in the mirror lately? Have you thought about how much weight you’ve gained since you started eating these cakes? It’s not normal to gain 300 pounds in a year! It’s only a matter of time until you…”

“Until we what? Burst?”

“Yes!”

“Mom, you’re being ridiculous. That just doesn’t happen.”

“It’s happening right now! All across the country! Haven’t you been paying attention?”

Amy rolled her eyes. “Mom, you’re always so dramatic. We’re not gonna explode! That’s just silly. That only happens in cartoons, not in real life.”
“It was just on the news this morning! Another girl just exploded… and they say she was eating Gopher Cakes right before it happened!”

Brooked chuckled, her blubbery body shaking with her laughter. “Amy, your mom is totally paranoid.”

“Yeah, just ignore her, she’s always got some crazy theory like that.”

“I am not paranoid! You girls listen to me! I want you both to hand over your Gopher Cakes right now! I forbid you to eat another Gopher Cake while you’re under my roof!”

Amy scowled but she knew better to piss off her mother when Mrs. Tan was in a mood like this. Her mother was normally pretty permissive, but, when she raised her voice like that, there was no arguing with her. She held out the half-empty bag and grimaced as Mrs. Tan grabbed it and emptied the remaining cookies down the kitchen garbage disposal.

“You too, Brooke.”

“No fair! You’re not my mother!”

“Then go home. But if you’re in this house, then no Gopher Cakes.”

“Not fair, just cuz you don’t like ‘em…” mumbled Brooke, but she dutifully turned over her bag as well.

The two overbloated teens watched sorrowfully as Mrs. Tan threw out all their beloved Gopher Cakes.

“There! That’s much better. Now I want you both to promise me that you won’t be sneaking any more Gopher Cakes into this house, okay?”

“Fine, fine,” muttered Amy, “I promise.”

“Good,” said Mrs. Tan, beaming. “I’m glad we had this talk.”

“Jeez, Amy, what’s the matter with your mom? Is she on the rag or something?” Brooke grunted, shifting her mammoth bulk in the overfilled easy chair. Up in the safety of Amy’s room, the two blimps felt safe to talk smack about Mrs. Tan’s growing concern.

“She’s always on some sort of crazy kick,” said Amy, “I’m just glad that she didn’t ask to search our backpacks!” Amy upended her book bag, dumping half a dozen extra bags of Gopher Cakes onto her bed.

“Hey, Amy, pass me some of those Gopher Cakes!” said Brooke, flailing her fat arms helplessly as she reached out.

“Haha in your dreams,” chuckled Amy as she tore into the first bag and poured the sugary confections into her mouth. “Dese Gopher Cake ah ah mah!” She swallowed. “These Gopher Cakes are all mine.”

“Awwww, c’mon, don’t be greedy!”

“Excuse me, Brooke, but don’t YOU have your own stash in your backpack? Don’t play dumb with me, you’re just trying to trick me to get my cakes!”

Brooke grinned sheepishly. She was busted! But who could blame her? Gopher Cakes were just sooooo delicious that she couldn’t help but always scheme ways to get a few extras. She wasn’t alone; Amy was just as devious when it came to thinking up ways to trick people into handing over their cakes.

Obviously, though, Brooke had met her match. Sighing heavily, she upended her own bookbag and poured her stash of Gopher cakes into her lap. Brooke’s gut filled most of her lap, nearly down to her knees, so most of the snack packs bounced off the shelf of her jiggly abdomen and fell to the floor. What a bother! Brooke groaned. She was way too fat and unwieldy to bend down and pick them up easily. Luckily, she had managed to catch a few bags between her knees. She’d just worry about finding a way to grab the rest of them from the floor once she had finished these off.

“Put on the TV,” said Brooke as she gobbled down her first cake of the… well, of the past fifteen minutes. Poor Brooke! Every moment not spent chowing down on Gopher Cakes was an absolute hell! Already she could feel the sugar coursing through her veins, clouding her head with that familiar delightful Gopher Cakes euphoria. She leaned back in her seat, her enormous belly straining against the seams of her tracksuit, and groaned in overstuffed ecstasy. Her gut was already packed full from a full day of Gopher Cake gorging, but every bite just brought her renewed excitement. Who could ever get enough of these treats? Brooke couldn’t even conceive of the idea.

Amy nodded and mumbled something from between cheeks bulging with snacks. She flopped over in bed, graceful as a manatee flopping on a beach, and groped for the remote control on the bedside table. It wasn’t easy to reach, but she eventually got hold of it. But when she turned on the TV, both girls groaned in response. Instead of their favorite teeny bopper programs, there was some boring news show!

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a government advisory,” announced a serious-looking man in a dark suit. “The national bursting trend has reached epidemic proportions, and today FEMA declared a state of emergency. All across the country, overfed young women are exploding. Scientists today warned that excessive consumption of Gopher Cakes is likely the cause, but industry leaders said that they don’t think there’s any evidence to support the conclusion of man-made causes. When reached for comment, Gopher Cakes CEO Preston Gopher scoffed at the idea.”

“This is so dumb,” whine Amy, “I can’t believe they put this stupid waste of time on TV. I want to watch ‘Fashion Mogul!’ Toni told me that there was supposed to be a whole new season starting today.” She pulled apart a Gopher Cake, licked the frosting out of the center with her tongue, then popped the wafers between her chubby lips.

“Speaking of which, where is Toni anyway? She was supposed to come over too,” huffed Amy, struggling to find a comfortable position on the bed. She was so wide that her bulk completely filled the bed, her flanks spilling off the sides as she flopped around like a beached whale.

“You didn’t hear? Toni exploded last week.”
“What? No way! You’re kidding!”

“No, really! It was right in the middle of family dinner, too. I heard she made an awful mess.”

“Ewww, that’s gross!” Amy pushed another Gopher Cake into her mouth. Through a mouthful of chewed up cookie, she pondered: “I wonder why that keeps happening.”

Brooke shrugged. “Who knows? But it just means more Gopher Cakes for the rest of us.”

“Yeah!” Amy brightened up at the idea, licking her lips subconsciously as she thought of all the yummy treats she could consume when she didn’t have to share them with a third friend. “Toni always was a greedy pig, taking the most cakes for herself. Serves her right when you think about it.”

“Yeah, ha ha!” giggled Brooke. “I mean, really. What do you expect to happen when you eat like a total fat hog? It’s not rocket science!”

The two greedy spoiled princesses giggled, more concerned about how they could find ways to cram even more Gopher Cakes into their gluttonous gullets than with the fate of their so-called friend. Neither one of them considered the irony of their statements as they continued to stuff themselves with abandon, glutting on the highly addictive cakes even after an entire day of relentless binging. Being full just didn’t seem like a compelling reason to stop eating!

The conversation eventually trickled to a minimum as both girls concentrated their full attention on shoveling as many snacks into their fat faces as they could. The only sounds in the room were the steady chomp chomp chomp of their chewing, the crinkle of new Gopher Cake bags being torn open, and the lip smacking that broadcast their ultimate enjoyment. In the background, the television continued to drone on about the national bursting epidemic.

“In Michigan, a blast at a University of Michigan building that was initially thought to be caused by a gas leak has been traced to four co-eds in the school’s dining hall. Witnesses report that the girls, each reported to be over 500 pounds and, quote, “as round and firmly packed as bowling balls,” became agitated when they were informed that the dining hall did not serve Gopher Cakes as part of the student meal plan. One girl abruptly exploded during an argument with dining hall staff, setting off a chain reaction that detonated the other three. Reports indicate that all four girls had spent the morning before arriving at the dining commons gorging on Gopher Cakes and were packed completely full, enough that the high emotions of an argument were enough to trigger a nuclear melt-down. The girls are believed to have been members of the campus sorority Eta Lotta Pi, itself the source of at least two previous explosions last month…”

“This is getting depressing,” said Amy, reaching for the remote, “I’m tired of listening to this junk! They’re all just blaming Gopher Cakes cuz they’re trying to take down the company. I bet some other cookie company is behind it and they’re just jealous!”

“I dunno, Amy, that TV report kinda makes ya think…”

“Huh? About what?”

Brooke giggled, her chubby cheeks wobbling. “Well, about how many Gopher Cakes YOU’RE eating. Amy, girlfriend, you need to slow down. You’re lookin’ pretty full up. If that fat belly of yours gets any bigger or rounder, you are going to burst.”

“Fuck you, Brooke,” snapped Amy, “You’re just saying that cuz you want more Gopher Cakes for yourself. And who are you to talk, anyway? You look like someone stuck a hose in you and blew you up like a balloon. If anyone’s gonna pop, it would be you!”

“Ha! You’re waaay bigger than I am! I’d say you’re as big as Toni was before she blew!”

“What are you saying? You think I’m gonna pop like Toni? No way am I gonna pop like that dumb greedy bitch! She just couldn’t hold it together like I can. Besides, she was stuffing her face during dinner, so it was probably, like, her mom’s cooking that made her explode. I’ll bet Gopher Cakes had nothing to do with it!”

Despite their morbid conversation, neither girl truly believed that they were in any danger. Amy was more annoyed that she could barely see the television screen over the rising arc of her own gut.

“But you’re right about one thing, Brooke, I am feeling super full…” Amy burped softly and shoved another cake in her mouth, in direct contradiction to her own words. “But these cakes are just soooo good that I can’t stop.”

“I know!” said Brooke, “Man, even if all that stuff they said on TV is true, it’s almost worth it, they’re so good!”

“Fuccccck, I’m so fucking stuffed,” whined Amy, rubbing as much of her massive belly as she could reach with her stubby arms. “Man, maybe I really COULD explode.” She pondered the idea for a moment. “Naw, that’s just ridiculous.”

“Ugh, how many bags of Gopher Cakes did we eat today?” asked Brooke. The morbidly obese cow leaned back in her chair, so full that she could only barely gasp without her jam-packed stomach crushing her lungs if she leaned way back. The Irish cutie was so round that she looked like a big pink bullfrog with its pouch fully inflated. She looked like a tetherball.

“Who knows? I lost count.”

Brooke leaned over in her chair and strained to reach one of the Gopher Cake bags on the floor. Ughhhhh! It was just out of her reach! She was way too round and bloated now to rise from her seat, so she was out of options. How was she going to get more Gopher Cakes deliciousness if she couldn’t reach?

“Amy, c’mon, give me one of your bags!”

“No. Eat your own.”

“I can’t reach minnnne!”

“That’s not my problem, fatso. You should have thought of that before you dropped them on the floor.”

Amy howled with derisive laughter as she watched her rotund friend wobble and jiggle, doing her best to grab those maddeningly tempting Gopher Cake bags from the floor. Amy was almost disappointed when Brooke actually managed to hook one between her fingertips and pull it up into her lap. Darn it! If Brooke hadn’t been able to snag it, Amy herself might have had a chance to steal it. Oh well, there was still plenty more.

Amy shoved another cake in her mouth and swallowed. Something twinged deep in her voluminous gut. Something felt wrong. Amy was incredibly packed, her titanic tummy so thoroughly stuffed with food that it was tight as a drum. Her belly was as hard as a massive boulder, the visible flesh bulging out below the hem of her T-shirt blushing an angry red and warm to the touch.

“Ooof, something’s wrong,” mumbled Amy, “I feel funny.”

“See? I told you not to eat so many Gopher Cakes!”

“Shut up, bitch, that’s not the problem.” Amy blinked. Were her eyes playing tricks on her? Or… was her tummy even bigger? Her T-shirt slipped up slightly, revealing even more super stuffed stomach. In fact… it looked like her stomach was… growing!

“Holy shit, Brooke! I’m getting bigger!”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“I’m blowing up!”

Amy’s body was swelling all over, her already corpulent round form growing rounder. Her spandex leggings were already under way more pressure than they were designed to handle. The stitching down her legs began to fail, seams tearing as pale new flesh bubbled out through the rips. Amy’s eyes bulged in fear and confusion, but she still didn’t stop chewing. She swallowed. Her entire body quivered slightly and puffed up.

Despite her initial surprise, Amy would not be dissuaded from her gluttonous excess.

“Huh, I wonder why that’s happening?” she said as she grabbed yet another Gopher Cake and shoved it into her mouth.
“Ohhh, it’s happening to me too!” cried Brooke as her own body began to swell.

Amy bit into another cake and watched, with mild concern, as her stomach popped out slightly in response, a thick slab of pale flesh barreling out from her unraveling T-shirt. Huh. That was weird.

She looked over at her friend. Brooke was definitely also bigger… and still growing!

“Hey, Amy, you don’t think… you don’t think there might be something to what your mom said, do you?”

“Naw, of course not! They’re just snack cakes, what possible harm could they do?”

The two bloated beauties could do little more than yell as they ballooned helplessly, too full to move. Bigger and bigger, they inflated like a pair of overblown blimps being readied for take-off. Amy’s leggings stretched tighter and tighter around her burgeoning haunches, the seams down her legs straining, then ripping. Her T-shirt slid up as her belly pushed out, an enormous round bubble of olive flesh.

Amy was determined that nothing was going to stop her from enjoying her fill of Gopher Cakes. Her enormous balloon of a body was expanding to its utmost limits, tearing her T-shirt and leggings to shreds, but she was not ready to stop eating. She strained to move her head so that she could get a good look at the box of Gopher Cakes still clutched in one pudgy hand. Hmm, just one sleeve of cakes remaining. Amy was not about to let those cakes go to waste no matter what weirdness was going on!

She shoved Gopher Cakes into her mouth as fast as she could.

Brooke’s bloated body filled out her armchair, tearing the stitches in her overloaded tracksuit and billowing bigger and bigger. But, like Amy, the greedy girl continued to eat without a second thought.

“Ugh, Amy, get out of the way!” whined Brooke. Her belly pushed forward until it collided with Amy’s own ballooning form, so Brooke could feel her gut pressing against the warm, rubbery, tight bulk of Amy’s inflating paunch. “I need more room!”

“You need more room? What about me? I need more room!”

“You’re already taking up way more space than me!”

“Am not! You’re the greedy one! You’re hogging all the space! Jeez, you’re as bad as Toni! It would serve you right if you exploded too!”

“I’m not gonna explode,” huffed Brooke, even as the shivering of her tightly distended flesh contradicted her bravado. “You’re the one who’s gonna blow! You’re STILL eating Gopher Cakes.”

Amy scowled at her friend, straining to see Brooke’s swelling form over the arc of her own massive belly.

“Well, so are YOU!”

Indeed, Brooke had her mouth open and was struggling to shove yet another Gopher Cake into her face, but her face and arms were growing further and further apart as she inflated. Not to mention the fact that Brooke’s arms were expanding too, becoming plump and turgid and useless, as she grew.

“Jeez, Amy, maybe your mom was right…? I’m… kinda getting worried!”

“If you’re so worried, then just stop eating. In fact, that’s a great idea!”

“No way! You’re just saying that because you want MY Gopher Cakes! I bought them and they’re mine! Eat your own, you’ve still got plenty.”

“Yeah, but… I could always have more…”

The two girls’ argument was cut short by the increasingly loud squeaking sounds coming from their absurdly bloated bodies.

The girls were little more than overinflated balloons of pure gluttony now, swelling bigger and bigger even as they tried to convince one another that they weren’t set on an irrevocable course toward detonation.

Amy’s bulk pressed against the television, knocking it off its stand and pushing it into the wall. Moments before Amy’s expanding stomach crushed the life out of the device, the instantly recognizable jingle of the Gopher Cakes commercial came on the air.

“Gofer a mouthful, gofer the fun! Gopher Cakes are for everyone! Just one snack is what it takes! And its Gopher, Gopher, Gopher cakes! Open wide, stuff your face! There's always room for more Gopher Cakes! Empty the box, then reload! Eat those Gopher Cakes 'till you explode!”

The TV blipped off as the two girls crushed it between their flab. But the jingle seemed to spark some fear in Brooke’s mind.

“Amy! I’m… I’m scared! What if we really DO explode?”

“Brooke, calm down! Listen, I have a plan. Let’s look at this rationally. You still have a lot of Gopher Cakes bags, right?”

“Yeah.” Brooke nodded as much as she could with her double chin buried in her burgeoning flesh.

“Good, cuz I’m almost out. And, not to be mean, but you’re probably gonna burst, right?”

“What?!” Brooke’s eyes went wide.

“I mean, let’s just be honest. You probably ate waaay more than I did today. I didn’t say anything cuz I didn’t want to be mean, but you’re basically as greedy as Toni was. You should have been a little more careful. You know what they say: If a girl lets her figure go to pieces, what else does she really have?”

“You’re just as big as me!” whined Brooke. Her head was sinking into her overinflated body. Her arms and legs were likewise disappearing into her bulk as she blew up bigger and bigger, as round as a blueberry and as big as a zeppelin.

“Yeah, but I can hold it together better,” said Amy, “I’m pretty sure that you’re gonna pop first. Soooo, if that happens, can I have the rest of your Gopher Cakes?”

“What?! No! They’re mine!”

“C’mon, how’re you gonna eat ‘em if you’re busted?”

“How are YOU gonna eat ‘em? Besides, you’ve still got plenty in your own stash!”

Amy sulked. Her own body was so large now that her head was sinking into a divot in her over-inflated blimp of a body. She looked like a giant pin-cushion! She couldn’t see anything over her own bulk anymore, but she could feel herself struggling against the limits of the room. Her flanks were pressing tightly against the walls, her belly squashing against Brooke as the two inflating girls fought to fill all available space in the room.

“Yeah, but… it would be great to have more, you know?”

“You’ve had enough!”

“Well, so have you!”

Riiiip! Brooke’s shredded track suit gave up the ghost, splitting into shreds as her body surged outward. Without her clothes to hold her in, Brooke exploded out to her full size, pressing against Amy with renewed vigor.

Bigger, bigger, bigger… but also… tighter and tighter… Their enormous blimping bodies were quickly firming up, becoming hard and tight. They were quickly running out of room!

“Ugh! Stop it! I don’t have any space!”

“I can’t help it!”

The final threads in Amy’s leggings snapped under the pressure and her thighs bubbled out. Her T-shirt burst apart with a long, labored groan as the stitches failed. The two girls were, for all intents and purposes, nude, clothed in nothing but ribbons of torn cloth, but they weren’t done expanding.

It was impossible to know what finally triggered the explosion. Could it be that they had just naturally reached their own limits? Could it be that the high emotions of the argument had lit some sort of fuse deep in their own bodies? Or could it be…

Amy spied one last, lone Gopher Cake, dropped into her cleavage. What luck! Grunting, she struggled to reach it with her tongue, willing it to drop into her mouth over the acres of bulging blimp meat in the way.

“Fine, keep your stupid cakes! I’ll just eat my own.”

“No fair!” cried Brooke. “I want it!”

“Too bad! Cuz it’s mine!” Amy crowed as she maneuvered the cake into her mouth. Grinning widely, she chewed and swallowed. And then…

KABOOOOOM!!! The two girls reached their limits and exploded like a pair of overinflated balloons. It happened so quickly, so simultaneously, that it sounded like a single explosion even though, in reality, it was the sound of two extremely greedy, self-centered, pampered porkers busting apart under the unrelenting onslaught of their own extreme gluttony.

The explosion blew the house to timbers. Amy’s mother appeared on the news that night, crying and raving, yet another bereaved survivor in a continuing parade of bereaved survivors. The warnings continued on TV, on radio, in newspapers, but people seemed to have become accustomed to the problem. Overstuffed hotties exploding was just another endemic problem that made people shrug their shoulders and say “If only there was a solution!” but no one had the willpower to actually solve it.

As for Amy and Brooke, though, it turned out that neither of them got to enjoy those extra bags of Gopher Cakes.
There was a story called Lola the pig by past-the-limit at some which was one of the best bursting stories that I have ever read. Unfortunately they took it down for some reason. I would love it, if someone could post a reup of it, if there is one, so far I wasn't able to find anything
>>1490
They are pretty chill, why not just try asking them for it?
>>1508
tried that a few months ago, but I haven't gotten a reply yet
bump
the stuff on here is so good but so hard to find
bump
sadly I don't
bump
>>2742

Thank you very much!
bump
>>2742
anymore weight gain or body inflation or TF writers on kemono ?
Sarah Makes a Choice
by Mollycoddles

Mother used to glare at me sternly as she watched me load up my plate with second or third or even fourth helpings at dinner.
“Careful there, porkchop,” she would say, her voice cheerful. She always said it cheerfully with just a hint of an amused laugh, as if I couldn’t detect the venom under the surface. “You keep eating like that and one of these days you’re gonna pop. We wouldn’t want that now, would we, Sarah?”
“No, mom,” I would say, my face going red. Gawd, how humiliating! I hate how her comments would needle me though. It’s so silly. Of course I’m not gonna pop. That doesn’t happen. That’s just something stupid that mom used to say to criticize me, to scare me out of eating to satisfy my hunger. But now I think, maybe the old bat knew what she was talking about. Maybe she guessed, even before I knew, how deep and abiding my hunger really was… Maybe she could read it in the way I smacked my lips as I ate or the way that I always rushed to the table when dinner was called or the way that I always hung around ready for dessert. Maybe mother had the same problem? Maybe she also struggled with this same yawning hunger. But she was so proper. She would never succumb to the darkness. She battled against it every day, following society’s dictates about how a lady should look, how a lady should eat. And she hoped that I would do the same.
I guess maybe she knew what would happen when I gave in. When I decided not to fight against my desire anymore. When I decided – finally! – to simply eat what I wanted.
Some people can eat til they’re full. Not me. I found that out fast. It seemed like I was always hungry and the more I ate, the more I wanted. I started to gain weight fast. My family refused to acknowledge the change, my parents steadfastly ignoring my ballooning girth and increasing appetite. Mother stopped making her cutesy comments about “watch out, Sarah, one day you’re gonna pop” as soon as I began my rebellion, as if she was afraid now to give voice to her fears.
That’s me, Sarah White, porker extraordinaire. At least, I am now. I was 180 pounds when I started. A little chunky in the thighs, maybe, but nothing like what I would become. I was a young woman, just turned 22, living at home and attending community college. Just a jeans and T-shirt kinda gal, a blonde hair in a ponytail kinda gal. Nothing exciting about me, at least not until I started this little rebellion against my parents. Mom thinks she can tell me what to eat? Not anymore! Now I eat what I want. I put on weight quickly, soon I hit 200 pounds. That’s when I met Claire. I met her at the mall and we started dating almost immediately; I could tell by the way that she eyed my protruding gut as it sagged over my jeans that she liked big girls. And, boy, did I get big. With her help, I blew up big time. By the time that I met Dr. Reuter, I was pushing 400 pounds. Incredible to think it now!
And Dr. Reuter? That’s a story in itself. You probably won’t believe me if I tell you about it. It seems incredible.
The doctor promised me that she would let me go after a month. I suppose I could leave at any time, but somehow I just haven’t. At night, after hours of eating and eating and eating, the doctor will finally unbuckle the belt that’s grown so tight around my expanding waist and lead me to a bed, where I collapse into sleep. In the morning, she leads me back to the chair to begin yet another feast. She doesn’t force me. She’s never cruel. She simply takes me by the hand and leads me, one arm around my back to help support me. I need that extra support now. Walking… ha! Waddling is so much harder now that there’s so much more of me. I was already over 400 pounds when the doctor found me and I must weigh so much more than that now after the doctor’s treatments.
My clothes didn’t last long. I didn’t know that they would need too! That fateful day that the doctor found me, at 5:30 am in the morning, standing in front of the pastry shop, eagerly waiting for them to open, my greedy breath fogging up the glass, she sussed out exactly what I was. My chubby belly was already spilling over the waistband of my tight denim shorts, my thick legs testing the side stitching. My white T-shirt was little more than a croptop, barely stretched across the swell of my ample chest, my big pink gut hanging bare. Flip-flops on my feet because even then I was too rotund to bend over to lace up shoes. I already felt huge then. 400 pounds! Claire had helped me grow so much, but it wasn’t nearly enough. I should have been ashamed to appear in public like this, but I couldn’t bring myself to care. All I cared about was the bakery. When would they open? I was sooo hungry!! I had to special order clothes these days and I had meant to order the next size up from the catalog, but I just hadn’t gotten around to it yet. I figured there was plenty of time to get to that. I had no idea that I would meet Dr. Reuter that day and my whole life would be upended.
She saw me pressing my fat face against the glass window, my nose pushed up like the piggy I am. She chuckled at the sight.
“Ah haha, I see a naughty little girl who doesn’t watch her waistline!”
I ignored her. When you’re as big as I am, you have to deal with a lot of smart comments like that. I don’t have time for games. I just want breakfast. Gawd, when will the bakery open? I’m soooo hungry!
“My goodness, princess, aren’t you a darling little fatty! I’ve never seen a girl so rotund. You must love to eat, don’t you?”
Hmm, okay, now this is starting to pique my interest. She’s walking around me, eying me up and down, like he’s sizing me up like a prize pig. She reaches out and pokes a bony finger into my exposed belly. When she pulls away, my blubber sloshes in response. Normally, that would piss me off. Don’t like randos getting handsy with me! But this time? I’m getting excited… turned on even… What's her game?
“C’mon, princess, out with it. You love to eat, don’t you? Love to stuff that pretty little face of yours, hmm?”
I look up at her. She’s nearly two heads taller than me, I have to nearly tip over backwards to look her in the eye. But somehow, I feel bashful. I look down at my chubby feet. She is tall and lean, I am short and fat. I’m probably already wider than I am tall… and Dr. Reuter will fix it so that I am SO much wider…
“Yes, ma'am.”
“But you’re clearly not getting nearly enough, princess. Look at you! Just wasting away! You’re practically skin and bones. You need someone who can really take care of you, hmm?”
I nod. “Yes, ma'am.”
“You should come with me, princess. How would you like a feast in your honor? All you can eat? Yup, even you, porky. I bet I’ve got enough food that I could fill you up up up, all the way up! C’mon… it’s so close… you could waddle a few blocks, can’t you, my plump little princess?”
“Yes, ma'am. Yes, please, ma'am.” I can’t help myself. I’ve instantly fallen into the role of a naughty little girl and I let her take me by my chubby little hand and lead me away. Goodbye, bakery! Goodbye, family! Goodbye, Claire! Goodbye, old life! I’m embarking on a new venture… I don't know when I’ll be back! Don’t know IF I’ll be back!
I nodded, my thick double chin jiggling against my sternum. My better instincts were warning me away from this woman, this stranger, what could she possibly want? She couldn’t possibly intend any good… and yet… I couldn’t stay away. That promise of food, of all the food, of anything that I wanted… It was too enticing. And there was something about her manner, that knowing gleam in her eye, that told me… this woman knows exactly what I am. And she wants to take care of me. She wants to give me exactly what I want, exactly what I need.
Her lab… is it a lab? It’s in the basement of a nearby building. I can smell all the wonderful scents of freshly cooked food as I enter the door. She wasn’t kidding! She really has prepared a feast for me! There is a chair at the table. She motions for me to take a seat. I can’t stop myself.
I squeeze my fat ass into the chair. She snaps shackles around my wrists, cinches a belt around my ample waist. I’m not surprised. Somehow I knew this was coming. I’m only intrigued… and hungry. The smells of cooking are driving me wild. I’m so very very hungry. Dr. Reuter thinks she can feed me enough to satisfy my hunger? We’ll see about that. She doesn’t know just how much I can eat. I’m a hungry hungry gal, after all.
“I won’t keep you too long, princess,” she says. “Just long enough to complete my experiment. Let’s say a month, hmm? I think that should be enough time for you to eat your fill, don’t you think, princess?”
“Yes,ma'am.”
“Hungry, Princess?”
“Yes,ma'am.”
“Starving?”
“Yes! Yes,ma'am!”
She snaps a brace around my face. The machinery can turn my head, it can work my jaw. Everything is prepared. She will feed me. I don’t even need to move a muscle. The food will come to me. Oh this is perfect, I’ve waited so long for someone who can really take care of me. I’m just a greedy little fat girl who needs some TLC. Give it to me, doctor!
“Well then, dig in! Eat as much as you can hold, princess!”
The machine grinds to life. Belts turn, pistons pump. The brace works my jaw up and down. Already conveyer belts are ferrying pancakes and waffles and donuts toward me. All my favorite foods! The doctor knows I love my sugary treats… and she’s going to make sure I get as many as I want!
“My goodness, you really are an absolute pig, aren’t you, princess?” she chuckles. The chair reclines and a tube descends into my mouth. It would be so easy to rebel, to spit it out, to refuse to cooperate. She knows that, too. But I won’t. I want this. I want Dr. Reuter to take care of me.
“Yes,ma'am.” I’m mumbling through a mouthful of soft serve ice cream.
So much food, such little time. So good. Milkshakes. Strawberry. Burgers. A huge mound of fries. It’s all so goddamn good. Next is more desserts.
After a few hours, the dam breaks. My ballooning belly presses harder and harder against the waistband of my shorts until finally the metal button snaps – my belly spills out like an avalanche as my fly explodes, the zipper sliding down instantly under the force of that soft new flesh. An electric tingle sparks through me as my shorts pop. This is only the start.
“Oh you naughty girl, you’ve outgrown your shorts! You’re popping your buttons already? Why, we’ve hardly even started!”
Hours pass and the cycle of food keeps coming. My belly grows and grows, spreading the open fly of my shorts wider and wider.
Even with the crotch of my shorts split wide open, they’re still so tight around my hips and ass. That night, Dr. Reuter helps me while I’m lying in bed. I’m so full that I can’t move. I lie there, burping and hiccupping, my enormous quivering gut rising above me like a mountain, when she comes at me with the scissors. She pokes the point of the scissors under the leg of my shorts and starts to cut along the seams. I’m so big and bloated that this is the only way to get me free from my confining clothes. I can feel the sharp, cold point of the scissors touch my flesh and I’m momentarily afraid. Oh, I do hope that the doctor knows to be careful! I’m so stuffed and bloated that I might literally burst if she presses that point against me too hard. My breath catches in my throat but I relax as I feel the tight denim fall away. Oh how heavenly! Then she starts on my shirt, cutting from the hem up to my armpits.
“My bra,” I mumbled. “It’s pinching me…”
That’s all I have to say. Dr Reuter slides the shears under the body band and snips. My brassiere falls away and my breasts tumble out, flopping against my belly. What a relief!
My panties are snug but stretchy. They will last a little while longer, so Dr. Reuter lets me preserve that dignity a little while longer. But I know that, at the rate I’m growing, it won’t be long until I bust them to shreds.
The first day was the hardest but soon I’m getting into the rhythm.
The short trek from the feeding table to my bed every night is the most dangerous part of the day. I’m so unsteady, my tree-trunk thighs rubbing together, the weight of my enormous belly threatening to pull me to the ground. But I’m so obscenely full from all my gorging that, if I fall over, I quite literally know I will burst – my overloaded belly will rupture like a watermelon dropped from a balcony. I must be careful. Move slowly. Waddle my way to safety. I sigh in relief every night as the doctor tucks me into bed. I survived another day. And then I drift to sleep, hiccupping softly, visions of blueberry pies and ice cream sundaes in my head. I know the morning will bring so much more food. More! Oooh I just can’t wait!
There’s so much food that it both scares and excites me, a constant unrelenting stream of delicious delicacies heading straight for my mouth. She times it perfectly so that the next treat is inserted just before I swallow the last one so that my mouth is never empty. She rubs my overstuffed belly as it covers my whole lap. My god, when did it get this big?
Sometimes I reflect on the fact that no one knows where I am. I’d lost interest in my education, dropping out of community college just last month so that I could concentrate on my new, heh, hobby. My family is used to me disappearing for long stretches now; they probably assume that I’ve just been spending these weeks with my girlfriend Claire. And Claire? She probably thinks I’m just back home with my family. Who knows how long it will be before anyone notices my absence? In that time, Dr Reuter will have grown me SO huge. I will be as big as a blimp, as massive as a zeppelin. So big and pale and round that I’ll look like the full moon. Won’t mother be shocked then! Look, mom, you were wrong! I ate everything that I wanted to and I didn’t pop!

Every day, Dr Reuter pushes me further. I can feel it. She’s feeding me more every day than she did the day before. She wants to see how much I can eat, how big I can get. The machine speeds up, forcing more food into my mouth, and I struggle to keep up. At the close of every day, I am so incredibly full that I’m positive I’m throbbing to burst. My panties are splitting apart now; the stretchy cotton can’t stretch anymore. The elastic waistband snaps and the fabric tears. Now I’m completely naked, a fat naked blob. Gawd, why does it excite me so? My poor belly can’t even digest it all anymore. In the first days of the experiment, I could sleep off the stupor and awake in the morning ravenously hungry for another feast. But now Dr. Reuter is stuffing me so full that I awake still bloated from the previous day. But there’s no time to rest, she’s already leading me back to the feeding table and I’m salivating despite myself… I obediently take my seat and wait as the good doctor straps me in and I lick my lips in anticipation. Here comes breakfast!

“Oh, you’re just perfect, princess,” she says, stroking me under my thickening double chin. “You eat like an absolute hog! Why, there’s just no filling you up.” She rubs the bulging globe of my gut, marveling as she can feel me grow beneath her fingers. Has ever a girl so dedicated herself to gluttony?
She wheels away the empty food trolleys and returns with yet another freshly stocked banquet. The next trolley is overloaded with pies! So many I can’t even count! Is my mouth really watering? Even after all I’ve eaten?
“Had enough yet? Feeling full, princess?”
My reply is muffled with pie; the machine is shoving slices into me, working my jaw to vigorously chew and spilling filling down my chin and into my cleavage. “No,ma'am.”
“Well then, sweetie, have some more!”
She pulls a lever and the machine speeds up. More slices of pie, shoved in so fast that I barely have time to chew… Pecan, plum, peach, apple, key lime, pumpkin, lemon meringue… they’re all so good!
“Mmmfff…”
It’s too much. I never thought it would happen, but I’ve finally hit my limit. Oh, Gawd, too much. I have to get her to stop. I hope I can.
“What’s that, my dear?” She puts her hand to her ear. “Did you say something, sweetie?”
“I’m… full… please…” I mumble.
“You’re full, you say?”
“Yes… please… no more…. I explode.”
“Oh, but my dear, we’re just getting started!”
Just as I feared… or maybe hoped. Somehow, I always knew this is where I would end up. This is what I get for being such a gluttonous pig!
I grow bigger and rounder every day. The food never ends.
I feel so heavy with food I doubt the restraints are even necessary anymore.
Dr. Reuter turns a crank to widen the chair as my ass expands, she loosens the belt as my belly balloons, and she undoes my arm and leg restraints, but leaves my head locked in place. I’ve gotten so massive that it’s now sufficient to keep me in place by itself. I’m trembling, I can tell she’s not done fattening me up yet. I am becoming so large and the food keeps coming and coming and coming… I’m always so full and yet I’m never satisfied!
“Wait… need… break!” I splutter.
I can't stop. She won’t let me. I see myself getting fatter and fatter with each passing hour and the feeding never stops! At least one part of me still wants this I guess.
But a month later, Dr. Reuter makes good on her word.

On the final day, she never untied me. She fed me all through the night. But I was good. I was hungry. I could take it all.
Since I woke up, she went all out on filling me to the absolute max. I thought she had gone mad.
I barely fit through the door as I went to take my seat, and I’m immediately met with a cake as large as my whole body. Three dozen donuts followed as I was just finishing the remnants of the colossal cake.
I barely had time to digest from yesterday's binge, my bloated form still crammed full of a whole bakeries worth of food. And yet, the doctor was ready to double that. Only an hour in and I’m already full, a new record considering I’ve been eating for whole days without rest. But I’m just so absurdly stuffed.
Dr Reuter doesn’t care, she’s prepared the biggest, most jam packed feast yet, despite the state of my overstuffed body. Just how far can she push me when I've already passed my limits?
The machine is cramming an unrelenting banquet of sweets into my belly as it grows with every swallow. But despite all of this, despite how immensely packed my body is with several months worth of food, despite how my arms meet my ear lobes and my belly touches the floor, I still have the desire to eat.
I moan in delight as she feeds me whole trays of brownies and lavish as I chug several gallons of chocolate pudding. My jaw was constantly full of delicious food giving mere seconds of breathing time before it was stuffed full again.
By the end of the day, my spherical, blimp of a body was tight as a drum from the day long binge. An impossible amount of food, shoved so tightly into my already bloated belly that it didn’t even jiggle. I didn’t think I could stretch any more as the sides of my belly bulged over the arm rests. It seems even the chair has its limit. I sighed in pleasure but realized I was still bound to the chair. And just as I thought my gorging was nearing its end as the night drew near, she decided that I wasn’t finished. Then it dawned on me, she was gonna feed me all night.
My eyes widen as the machine brings huge mountains of food towards my immobile form. For several hours more, I eat and eat and eat and eat, sweat beading down my face at the thought of bursting from the endless feast.
And that was it,
18 hours of non-stop eating... to top off a month long feast. Countless batches of baked goods. Every minute inflated with more and more food. For once, I truly couldn’t eat another bite.
How have I not popped yet...
In the morning, she pulls the brace from my face. She unsnaps the shackles. She unbuckles the belt. I’m free.
“Stand up, princess.. if you still can.”
I can’t... After a month of the doctor’s treatments, I am absolutely round. I am shaped like a ripe pumpkin, my heavy breasts resting on the protruding shelf of my rotund gut. My thick arms stick out helplessly to my sides. My face is buried under pounds of quivering blubber. I don’t have enough strength in my legs to rise unassisted.
“I can’t. Too full… Too fat.”
“Ah well, my plump princess, I was afraid this would happen! The treatment worked too well, hmm?”
I hiccup, nodding dumbly. “Yes (hic!) doctor.”
She helps to hoist me to my feet. I’m unsteady. I’m so full that I’m in danger. I can feel it. Not like before. This is different. My overloaded stomach is so obscenely stuffed that it doesn’t even sag. It’s so heavy that it should sink to the floor, but it’s so full that it sticks out before me proud and tight, round as a globe. I am round. I have grown round. I look like a blimp – so big and tight and full! It gurgles strangely. What is that noise? A protest? A warning? A demand? It’s never sounded like that before…
“Ah, my sweet fat little queen. I must let you go now. The time has come and I did promise you, didn’t I? But more to the point… I’m afraid I can’t trust myself around you anymore. I’ve pushed you too far. I can feel it. One more bite and I simply fear you might pop, my dear. Do you feel it too?”

I open my mouth to reply but a hefty burp escapes my lips. Phew! A little bit of relief. But just a little. I’m still soooo full that I feel ready to explode. Just like mother warned me. Sarah, you’re going to pop someday if you don’t get your eating under control! Well, mom, looks like I never did get my eating under control. But I haven’t popped either! Not yet.
Grinning, Dr. Reuter prods my naked swollen belly, trying to pinch an inch of flesh. I’m so taut, so absolutely stuffed beyond my limits, that she can’t get a hold of me.
“You can’t leave looking like that, princess. Why, that’s downright indecent! We’ll need to get you dressed.”
She finds a massive shift dress for me. She must have had it specially made for this occasion, knowing that this day would come. I look like a circus fat lady in this thing, but what else would fit? I barely squeezed into my old clothes when I first arrived, I wouldn’t be able to even pretend to wear them now. I’m naked under this shift, of course – there’s no underwear that could fit me. My breasts, unrestrained, slope against the arc of my bloated tummy but this dress is still tight enough that you might see the outline of my thick fat nipples through the fabric. Nothing to be done about that! Just gotta deal. Hope no one notices…
“You will take care of yourself, won’t you, sweetie? Make sure you get plenty of rest. Don’t strain yourself. I’m afraid you’re in a rather volatile state right now, my dear. I really shouldn’t be letting you leave like this, but it’s just not safe for you here now.”
“Yes,ma'am.”
I waddle out onto the street, shuffling like a blob, hiccups making my supremely bloated body bounce with every ponderous step. I know that I am not the fattest girl. But are there any hungrier? Has anyone ever eaten so much that she gained over 500 pounds in just one month? I grew so fast that you can barely say that I gained. It’s more like I… inflated. Yes, I blew up like a balloon, like a blimp, like a blueberry. And look at me now!
The sun is just rising. A new day is starting and I’m free. There aren’t a lot of people on the street yet, but those that are out can’t help but stare at me. I must look a sight! I’m massive, a bloated behemoth so tightly packed with food and blubber that I barely jiggle as I walk. Hiccups wrack my body. Oof. I’m moving too fast. Gotta slow down. I’m so full that I can’t take any chances.
Dr. Reuter was right to turn me loose. Or was she? She thinks she can’t be trusted with me… but does she honestly believe that I can be trusted? She knows what a slave I am to gluttony. She knows how my greedy belly controls me. My stomach gurgles. I lick my lips. How can I already be hungry? Dr. Reuter was packing food into me all night, more than ever before, as if she was challenging herself to see if she really could fill me up. And did she? Well…
I could go home. I could go to Claire. Or…
The bakery. It’s right there. The same bakery where Dr. Reuter found me last month. It seems so long ago.
The sign on the door has been turned to OPEN.
I consider turning sideways to squeeze through the door, but what’s the point? I am absolutely round, as deep as I am wide. My hips brush the frame. If I turned, my belly and butt would do the same. Whatever. Grunting, I push through. A tight fit but not too tight. Thank gawd! I don’t need any pressure on my belly right now.
The customers turn in shock to see me as I puff my way to the counter. Gawd, the last thing that I need is more food… but…
“One maple donut, please.”
The man behind the counter looks at me skeptically; he knows that I didn’t get this big by ever eating just one donut. But one is all I need. Dr. Reuter was right. I am so so so so SO full. I can barely breathe. But even now, my greedy belly is whining at me for more. I feel the familiar twinge of hunger pushing through the pain of fullness. Dr. Reuter was right. I eat like a hog. Mother was right. I’m just too greedy for my own good. Even now, I can’t stop myself. But I just need a little snack. Just a bite. Just a bite and I’m sure I’ll be satisfied.
I take my single donut and plop myself at a table, my enormous ass spilling across two chairs. Everyone is staring. Are they staring cuz they notice my nipples swelling to attention withing the confines of my dress? Goddamn it, I can’t help it. This donut is getting me excited. Or maybe they’re just staring cuz I’m so goddamn fat. My sausage fingers are uselessly plump now, too pudgy to be good for anything except shoving more food into my mouth. I raise the single donut to my lips and tear off a chunk. Chew chew swallow. I sigh in satisfaction as the taste hits. Heavenly! Oh but how I love to eat.
But that one bite? Ohh I think it was one bite too many. Deep in my heart, I knew Dr. Reuter was right. Of course she was. She’s a doctor, after all, she would know these things! I feel a new feeling inside me, something way different from the usual rumbles and burbles I usually feel in my tremendous tummy. My middle feels even tighter. I can see my belly start to spill out further in front of me, pushing my boobs up into my face. My overloaded stomach tries to rebel and I feel my bile rising; I force it back down. Already I have gone too far and it’s too late. There’s nothing I can do to stop the inevitable now. I’ve taken the final step. Oh well. Even as my body swells, I raise the donut to my mouth for a second bite. I wonder, how much time do I have? Can I finish this last donut before I end?
My dress is starting to strain. It’s absolutely enormous, it looks like it was made from circus tents, and yet it’s growing tight around me. Am I really that big? Threads pop and a seam splits under my armpit, pale white fat bubbling from the tear. A woman across the room frowns in disgust at my display. Stupid bitch. She has no idea what’s coming. Better plug your ears, bitch, this is gonna be loud. I’m gonna go out with a bang! I’m going to blow out big time. When I go, it won’t be a quiet little pop. I’m going to detonate, like a nuclear bomb. Well. If this is it, let me die a glutton.
Another bite and another. It’s hard to force it down. My body is rebelling, my belly is whining and bubbling louder than ever. People are turning to look. Let them look! It just excites me more. Yeah, I made all this… I made myself into this blimp. And none of you can judge me! I did what you were all too scared to do… I just ate until I was satisfied! Joke’s on me, though, turns out that I’m never satisfied. Quickly, I shove the remaining donut into my mouth, my chubby cheeks wobbling as I rush to chew it up. Gotta get it down quick, I don’t have much time!
My dress is splitting apart, fabric rending as my ballooning girth overcomes its resistance. By now, anyone paying attention will probably have figured out that I’m not wearing anything under this dress. My deteriorating dress still protects my modesty, but enough of my flab is spilling out the sides that it’s obvious there’s no underwear girding me. I can see the man behind the counter shaking his head and coming toward me, ready to chastise me for this gross display. This is a family establishment, he’s going to say, you can’t do that sort of thing in here. He’s probably going to ask me to leave. He might make it halfway across the floor toward me before she starts to doubt himself and think, maybe, she should be moving away from me instead.
And I wonder, mom, were you right? How foolish of me! Dr. Reuter worked so hard to take care of me and now I’m throwing it all away. I think about mom and dad, I think about Claire, I think about Dr. Reuter, and, more than anything, I think about the choice I made: the choice to eat anything and everything that I ever wanted, to live the life that I wanted to live for myself!
I made a choice. And this is where it led me!
But if this is the end, then it’s the end I always wanted. And if it isn’t? If by some miracle, it’s a false alarm, if I open my mouth and belch the mother of all belches and my stomach settles down…
Then tomorrow I’ll be back for more!
>>3109

aw c'mon, nobody even wanted this
>>3109
I wish there was a burst at the end
bump
Any Arcanumbot stories?
bump
Just a quick'n dirty story I wrote up since the threads been a little dead

CONTENT WARNING: slightly more inflation themed and very messy bursting

I wanna burst, and your gonna help.
You strap me down, tie me up. Strip me, dress me in latex, I'll be a balloon soon enough. Plug every hole I have, then flip the switch. The feeding tubes filter a flurry of chocolate, marshmallows, cake batter, anything sweet down my throat. I moan, lightly tugging at my restraints. It feels so good, so wrong, so right, I'm scared, but I know it won't stop.

My already round tummy surges, my plush marshmallow thighs bulge around the latex. My boobs ooze outwards quickly straining their latex prison. I wobble in place again trying desperately to escape my fate. You did your job well though they aren't budging.

I whimper through the tube as my face fattens. You gently rub from my bloated calf, up my pillow thighs, only stopping to lightly trace around my bloated lips. I struggle in place again, causing my entire body to shake like an over filled water balloon. I squeal and thrash as you massage my womanhood. I'm getting fatter by the second, putting sumo wrestlers to shame.

The food seems to be getting faster. I can barely focus any more I'm so full, so fat. My cheeks are softballs, and I can feel my lips plumpen against the tube. My hands, and feet balloon against the restraints. I'm the size of a small car. My body constantly shaking. I cry out again, but your making my dream come true one way or another. I'm constantly Cumming, my lust seeping through the plug and all over your hand. You rub across my weather balloon of a stomach, leaving thick trails of my lust.

You run a hand through my hair, as the restraints break. You remove the tube. Imeadiately I start wailing, and biting my lip ring. "It's so tight, I'm so full, wanna explode!" I manage to exclaim between pants. I want this, to burst, pop, explode, rupture In rapture and cover you with my mess. I cum again at the thought. My body's so full Im the size of a king waterbed, and i move like one too. I gingerly try and stroke my body. One wrong move could detonate me like a bomb, but you haven't given me permission to burst yet so I try to hold together.

You climb atop me, nearly setting me off a few times along the way. You put a funnel in my mouth, before inquiring if I'd ever seen a diet coke and mentos experiment before. I imeadiately can guess what'll come next as you pour multiple two liters down my greedy gullet. After that you dump just as many mints down my throat. You call me all sorts of nasty names as you jump of my quaking body, starting the reaction.

None of them are inaccurate however. I am nothing more than a greedy bomb girl now, so horny I can't keep my legs closed. I thrash about again, as i feel several snaps in the core of my body. The suits the only thing keeping me together. You poke, prod, and slap all over me. The zipper starts to bust, and I know this is it. I scream against the funnel. My body doesn't quiver any more it's rock solid. I cry and call for you through the funnel. It hurts so much, but I never want it to stop. I feel snaps all over my body now. There's nothing holing my thighs back from bursting, their paper thin and start splitting as soda and cake spray out the holes.

My arms also spring leaks spraying chocolate, and soda fizz all over me. It feels like I just woke up and stretched, but I never stopped. The contents of my body aren't satisfied with the holes they made in my body, opting to surge out of my natural holes. I sputter through the slop. The latex creaks and cracks. I look at you misty eyed. You smile stroke my hair and nod. The zipper breaks, and my body rapidly triples in size. Leaks spring everywhere. My body begins to jiggle again. You mouth 'bye piggy' to me. My eyes roll back as my titanic tummy splits from my clit to my tits.

SPLATABOOSH

My scraps rain down around you as the food escapes. You are drenched head to toe in my mess. Bits of mallow as soda drop off the ceiling. You scan the room, and see little left of me. A scrap of skin here, maybe a small tuft of hair there, untill you find a shiny lip ring in a pile of cake batter.

I always wanted to burst, all the junk food and greed. It was just a means to an end, a distraction. You just granted my wish.
>>3392
this was amazing it's good to see more stories on here again I hope we can see more stories from you
The game was simple. You slid the vibrator between my legs. It was big, mostly due to the curious pump built into it. You smiled and explained the rules one last time. I had to try all the samples at Costco before I explode. The problem? The vibrator will inflate me. Filling me with air and my own orgasms. The faster the vibe gets the faster I grow, and you letting anyone with five bucks pump me up. You smile taking one last look at me.

I'm short, thick, and have bright pink hair that hangs down my back. My latex shorts hug my ample ass and thighs, as my mesh hoodie hangs over my black crop top, squeezing my ample chest. Knee high tights dipped into my converse. Without warning you start the stream. Donations already come in. A pink watch shaped like a balloon beeps as it measures my pressure.

You poke my already fattening middle, and suggest I get moving.

I bite my lip, a overwhelming fullness taking over my middle. Slowly I dottle off. The pressure between my legs turning them to jelly. I feel eyes start to linger on my growing assets, as my ass bubbles out from the bottom hem of my shorts. My belly dropping from under my hoodie. The occasional string popping lose. I rapidly approached the first stand. I shove the sample in my mouth not stopping to chat as the vibe changes to a faster tempo.

My biceps are thickening through my sleeves, as my hands slightly swell around my rings. My watch already clocks me at forty percent capacity. I start to sweat the risk of bursting growing each second. I reach the second cart and stuff a handful of samples in my mouth. My tights were digging into my rapidly fattening knees, and my shorts button pinged off. People were watching me swell as you informed them of the stream and donations. I felt the watch contorting around my wobbling wrist.

I put most sumos to shame, an overblown twenty year old waddling around Costco like her life depended on it.

I feel my bulk take up more and more of the isle, my wobbly hips bumping and brushing against people and there carts. I heard them mutter about how greedy I was, how insane it was that I had let myself get so big, that I needed a diet. I even felt several of them poke, prod, play, jiggle, and slap different parts of my body. I even think I felt a stiffy forced against my bulbus gut. It only spurred my inflation faster, making me swell against their over adventurous hands.

My watched beeped. I was at seventy percent. It wouldn't be long now. My tights had rolled mid way down my quivering calf, my ankles oozing over my balloon feet. My shorts had become a thong. Greedily getting gobbled up by my couch sized ass and fattening cunt. My hoodie was popping off by each string, as one by one it shred off me. I whimpered and flapped my baseball mitt hands. My crop top half way up my tits, constricting against my swollen nipples. I felt a deep pain in my gut as my skin began to heat up. I let out a throaty moan as my watch beeped eighty five percent at me.

My waddle was reduced to a shuffle as my bulk bubbled over the crowd. I whimpered and cried between my moans begging for help. Instead they just kept playing with me, equating me to a cheap slutty balloon. They weren't too far off. Especially after they got my hoodie, tights, and shorts off. I was so sweaty and warm I shined like a balloon. I felt taught all over, my body getting stiffer by the second. My eyes went Misty as I heard someone ask about my reddened belly. I felt my shoe laces snap, and my body heave. I cried for them to stop as my neck fattened into a double chin. My cheeks growing into balloons aswell.

I see you through the crowd. You laugh wink and mockingly pretend to be me before pantimiming my messy end. My watch starts beeping frantically, barley hanging on to my overblown arm. I'm at ninety five percent. A very nice sounding text to speech informs everyone to take cover, as it assured me that I was about to make a mess. I flap my hands and teeter on my bloated heels. I feel my skin stretching, creaking, aching, it hurts so good, I'm glistening from how hot and sweaty I am. You could fry an egg with my bulging body right now. The watch beeps ten times before announcing I've been a naughty girl and have swelled past capacity. I see parents finally usher their children away as my muscles snap allowing my body to become spherical.

My watch beeps that I'm twenty percent over capacity. I moan through my swelling face, my body making one last push. My face goes red, my eyes cross, and my watch calls me a greedy slut one last time before I turn fire engine red. My explosive climax was short from their view , but it felt like forever as I felt my body blow apart from the ground up.

First my feet ripped through my converse, lifting me an extra two feet before blowing apart under the weight of my undercarriage. My body sprayed leaks of cum onto the crowd as a stretch marks webbed from my belly button. I coughed up cum as it leaked out of anywhere it could. My eyes burned as it replaced my tears. I felt a sharp ripping pain as a stretch mark shot from my belly button, down to my swollen cunt blowing it up an extra few feet, before slithering it's way up my back, and through my chest. I began to cry out as I felt the pressure rise along the fault line.

My body over took my buggy sized tits and stubby face before...

!!SPLAT!!

My body ripped itself apart making an awful mess of the store.
>>3680
this was really good I hope you do some more of it
>>3680
this was amazing do you have any other stories like it
bump
bump
bump
bump
Counting peeps

Please pardon spelling and literature errors am very tired but too horny to sleep.
_______
Warm summer rays beat down on scolding pavement. Not a single house dared go without ac all except one. Deep in her apartment Rain smouldered in the heat. Lately her roo mate had been leaving candies out, and ever the absent minded glutton Rain had gained quite a bit of weight from it. She truly didn't mean to eat as much as she did but between gaming or reading comics shed always loose count. And boy was she regretting it now, her plush body glistening on the warm couch.

She had dressed as cooly as she could but due to her newfound weight she hardly fit any of her clothes. She was squeezed into some jean shorts, they were meant to sit just above the knee but with her extra plush thighs they bunch up. The zipper barely holding on. A black metal crop top that barely covered her new found cleavage, and a white short sleeve button up with crudely drawn skeletons across it. This much like everything else on her was far to tight, barely buttoning to her fattened chest. She ran a hand through her feathery purple and pink hair, before unwrapping another chocolate mallow while she waited for Annie.

Annie hoped out of the cold shower and dried off her dirty blonde hair. Unlike Rain Annie was quite toned though she was definitely a bit of a pear. She slipped on some pink spandex booty shorts, and a loose watermelon themed tanktop. She left the bathroom and headed back to her overheated partner.

"Jeez this heat waves rough. Want some cola?" She asked heading toward the kitchen.

"I dunno..." Rain softly bit her lip ring. "I feel so hot, I could just explode..." she slowly panted.

"I'll take that as a yes." Annie chuckled at her melodramatic roommate. Making her way back to the couch. "Maybe if someone didn't eat so many sweets, she could beat the heat." She chuckled poking her friends chubby middle causing a bit of pale skin to poke from between her button gaps.

"H-hey!" Rain gasped quickly covering her stomach. "Maybe if you weren't supplying me I wouldn't have gotten fat!" She half heartily hissed.

"Jeez so touchy it was just a joke ya brat." She giggled then winked.

Rain playfully blew her toung at her bestie. The roomies cracked their sodas and tried to beat the heat by watching survivor. The heat only growing as the day passed by. Rain had finished half the chocomallows from the dish on the coffee table. She technically had a lil help from Annie but it was mostly Rain. Her stomach gurgles ominously, her buttons feeling just a bit tighter than before.

"Mmph I think I'm done for the day. I'm not feeling well." She mumbled before a burp escaped her lips.

Annie looked over and softly gasped.

"Holly shit no wonder Rain I think your retaining water." She said softly touching her friends now visibly swelling middle.

Rain was swelling quicker and quicker, her whole body softening around her. Her buttons slowly pulled apart as gaps of jiggly pale flesh pooled through. There was a dull cracking as her zipper was forced open by her swollen fupa. Rain but her lip pushing back against her defying body. Her knees fattened, her wrists swelled, and her socks slowly drew tighter around her chubby feet.

"O-Ooh something's wrong with me!" She moaned through panicked eyes. Annie had dropped all courtesy rubbing all over her friends heaving body. Rain's skin felt warm and humid to the touch and it was only getting warmer.

"Dam straight there's something wrong with you girl!" Annie cheekily cracked poking her roomies bicep through her strained sleeve.

"Your like a gaint marshmallow." She softly pushed down Rain's swollen tot so she could peek at her chubby face.

"Annie please I feel so hot!" Rain squirmed against her rapidly gaining body. Buttons began to snap and break as they lost their fight with the young girls overgrown body.

"You know Rainy your starting to look kinda hot..." Annie said tipping the helpless cow forward off the couch. Rain whimpered as her engorged belly and tits caught her fall. Her sleeves split as her arms fattened to round tight mounds respectively, her ounce dainty hands fattened as they sunk into Rain's quaking wrist. Her calf oozed around her ankle as her feet sunk into their bloated bulk. She moaned as her ass split her shorts jiggling loose of the tight denim. Her ounce cute striped panty set was now stretched to a paper thin thong. Her ass swelled to her lower back as her body rounded out. Her growth slowed as she was left only in her ripped socks, panties and crop top that covered halfway down her nipples. Annie stood up and paced around her blimp of a friend.

"I think your done inflating Hindenburg. What's it feel like?" Annie cooed stroking her friends wobbling side.

"Annie please! I need help. I-I can still feel myself growing. Oh god it's so warm I feel like I'm exploding frome the inside out." Rain squeaked and cried as her friend teetered and played with her. She weakly wiggled her bulbous limbs as best she could trying desperately to get back any control, but it never came.

"Annie you dork I feel like a bomb with a lit fuse here, please do something, any thing!"

"Oh I'll light your fuse bomb girl..." Annie moaned as she strut in front of Rain, bowl of chocomallows in hand. She had striped down to her lace panties lust burning in her eyes. Rain whimpered jiggling in place as she tried to run. "Aw poor baby so hot and full. Maybe if poor baby wasn't such a gluttonous brat this wouldn't of happened." She tilted the doomed girl onto her swollen back, rain kicking her plumped feet all the way. "Hard to stay thin when all you eat are marshmallows blimpy. Especially during a heat wave, all those mallows puffing and melting, blowing you up fuller..." She pushed down on her dangerously packed friend, her body groaning louder and louder as a response. "And tighter..." More pressure came shooting across her Rain's taxed skin. "Till you just...Pop!" Annie quickly lifted her hand the buoyant skin quickly giving chase with an angry gurgle.
(continued)

Rain winced as her body grew a couple more inches in retaliation for Annie's roughness. She stared straight up at the ceiling as Annie approached her fattened face bowl of sweets tucked nearly beneath her arm.

Rain pulled and fought against her useless blob of a body but it was too late for her. Whether ready or not her friend was gonna splatter her across the walls. Deciding to give in she had one final request. "Wait Ann! Before you burst me like the pig I am. Can I maybe borrow your new vibrator? The one with the heating function." She cooed pouting her swollen lips through her tightened lip ring.

Annie was slightly taken aback before giggling.

"Sure thing my greedy bomb girl. Least I can do for making you burst. Even a brat deserves one last bit of pleasure before she spits herself asunder." She ran off almost to exited, leaving Rain to sit and ponder her inevitable fate. Was she really just gonna give up and let herself burst like some cheap blowup doll. Shed always had a crush on Ann but exploding so she could get off seemed like a bit much. A thick rod ripped her away as the toy was forced into her tightened lips. This was it. Time to blow.

The toy hummed and heaved inside her snatch ()sending warm waves of pleasure cascading through her over blown body. Annie forced the rest of the chocolates in the exploding girls mouth then got to work rubbing shaking and prodding loosening and stretching her toys skin to help along her new expansion. Rain gurgled and moaned through half lidded eyes as her head sank into her ten foot body. She filled the room and kept going as Annie tried to keep their stuff from breaking. Rain gaged out marshmallow from her lips as her cheeks fattened to soccer balls. Rain was screaming now pain and pleasure becoming one as small splits and tears spread across her body.

Ann quickly ripped off Rain's sweat and cum smoked panties and stuffed them in her loud groaning mouth.

"Quiet you cow I'm gonna get a noise complaint." Annie began to panic quickly running out of apartment and her former roommate showing little sign she'd be popping soon.

"God why do you have to be such a greedy slut rain! Just burst like a good girl so I can clean you up and get it over with. Rain cried out through her panties the mallow splitting her cheek from the pressure.

Rain could barely tell what was happening anymore. Just an hour ago she was a normal happy girl. All she knew now was greed lust and pain. Her body warped and wobbled growing hard as stone. It pressed Annie against the window, Rain's body now filling the entire room. Rain was quiet her body still. Her eyes darted about as she nervously sucked on her panties. Her body slowly stiffened. Rain fearfully bobbed her head around as she felt deep snaps pang across her body. Her skin began to soften again before more and more micro tears webbed across the poor girls body. She felt everything from her engorged nipple to her swollen toe spread itself apart. She cried out for Annie as she swelled one final time before a loud wet boom rang throughout the complex and white foam coated Annie's windows.

Annie awoke with a jolt. She quickly looked over at her chubby friend passed out next to her on the couch. Her body was still chubby but looked thin compared to the whale in her dreams. She checked the time. Midnight. She sighed and gently rubbed her roomies pillow of a belly carefully as to not wake her. Quietly she turned off the tv before heading to her room. One of these days she'd have to get these wet dreams under control some day. Unless she wants them to someday become reality. She shrugged off the thought. Besides even if a cute cow like her could blow up in a mess of glory she couldn't even think of forcing her to if she didn't want it.

"That's it Annie give your cow more cake..." Rain mumbled through her dream. Ann stared wide eyed her her brain racing. Even if she wants to gain that doesn't mean she'd...

"Fuck Annie I'm gonna blow!" Rain moaned before jolting awake, and popping the button on her shorts. She heard Annie's door shut and froze. Praying she didn't hear her.
>>4239
oh damn it's been awhile since we've had a really good story on here

and this story was amazing is there anywhere else you post stories like this?
Unfortunately no but I do wanna post more especially if people want it
>>4253
well I would love to see more of your work
bump
Rain paced back and forth in her room. She'd waited all day to try these new weightloss pills. Not cause she was trying to loose weight mind you, you see she had a deep passion. That passion was to blow up and pop like a cheap party balloon. these diet pills were taken off the market cause they caused rapid gas expansion. She bit her lip ring at the thought, rubbing her chubby stomach. Just a little longer than her roommate Ann would be on her way to work and she'd be free to blow. She took stock of her supplies.

Vibe, check, weed and snacks, double check, pills, accounted for. She eyed her outfit in the mirror. She wore a elastic black romper that hugged her already round and soft curves, black x-ray thigh highs, and a thick leather belt that sat right over her belly button.

Brushing her feathery pink bangs from her face she decided to get ready ahead of time. Gently she slid the toy between her legs. She smoked two quick bowls wanting to calm any last minute jitters, before eagerly popping the pills down her greedy gullet.

Ann shouted bye as Rain heard the door click shut behind her, it was time! She quickly moved everything to the living room, giddily putting on the test videos that led her to these pills. Videos of women and men billow outward bigger and larger. Some pop, some don't, all get huge. She turned on the vibrator and began stuffing her face with snack cakes and sweets.

The pills took effect and turned the excess food to gas in her stomach.

Instantly her belly bubbled out to a thick dome, her flesh tingling as it stretched and grew. She felt her belt tighten as her belly dipped around it like a fluffy muffin. She whimpered taking a fat rip from the bong, her ass and thighs slowly wobbling fatter. Rain awkwardly rubbed her legs in tuned with the vibe, as her socks were forced down by her hammy thighs. Rain couldn't help but groan as the belt began to groan.

With a mighty THWACK the belt split down its side, loosing it's battle against the young girls over blown body. She moaned her face flushed as she orgasmed.

Still the greedy blimp ate and ate, happily gulping down yummy cakes that only led her towards her inevitably messy end. She cooed as her sleeves constricted her thick biceps, her boobs blowing against the buttons on her romper. With a wet splat a cute twink femboy exploded covering the camera with cum soaked scraps.

Rain came again her body going more stiff as her knees and elbows fattened with gas. Even now she could feel her limits. So close yet so far. She needed it the release the test subjects got when they blew she craved it! Now taking up the whole couch putting sumos to shame, she could only listen as the sounds of lustful blimps filled the room. She flapped her hands and feet as she felt the couch slowly drift away. Her cheeks fattened as she developed three chins.

The first was her own, her second had gone from slight to massive, and finally her neck thickened into a fat slab the bubbled around her head. She looked like an over inflated balloon of her former self. She drifted away from her weed and snacks desperately trying to eat a few more before she couldn't. Her feet fattened in her newly shortened thigh highs. Toes balling into chunky useless pingpong balls, barely able to wiggle.

Her hands and fingers fallowed suit bubbling around her bracelets and rings.

Her romper tore of her, leaving her a helpless half baked balloon on the ceiling in her undies and socks.

Rain could feel it coming, her body started going numb a heat rising from her core. She groaned fighting to move any part of her former body, but everything was too fat too full only managing to jiggle and strain her quaking flesh. She couldn't stop cumming, her panties were soaked through dripping her lust on the floor. She tried to speak or scream in pleasure, only managing to get muffled moans and burps through her fat lips. Suddenly she heard the door rattle below her.

She bobbed on the ceiling in panic, barely able to flip herself on the weather balloons she used to call an ass.

She realized there was no way she could hide feeling herself get wedged between the coffee table and ceiling as she became a ten foot blimp. Slowly the door creaked open as Ann stepped in.

"Hey so turns out they didn't need me so I got to come home. Wh-whaa..." She chirped before staring at the blimp once called Rain.

"H-hey Rainy... Watcha been up too?" Ann asked cautiously poking her roommates puffy skin. Rain tried to answer but only a strained bassy burped fled her lips. A deep gurgle rumbled under her paper thin skin, Ann squeaked pulling her hand back. Rain's eyes darted around the room as she felt her body loosen, barely able to gulp before her skin surged forward. The table was crushed as her ballooned midsection hit the floor.

Ann stared wide eyed as the balloon heaved and swelled taking up more and more room. Rain cried out screams fading into burps and farts as her body lost it's fight with the gas filling her.

"Well rain I was gonna ask if you wanted food but your clearly full enough as is so I'm just gonna go."

Rain watched on misty eyed as her head sunk deeper in the quaking mass. She felt gravid. Her hands and feet felt miles apart. Her fingers and toes spreading wider as they fought for room. A series of deep snaps signaled the end, her body bouncing with each one. The vibrator shot out her clit as her cum turned into a jet of air.

Ann tripped screaming as her former roommates body swelled overtop her.

"Rain your crushing me! Help helpmph!" She cried as warm flesh filled her vision.

"Annie I'm sworry BUWARP I'm gwonna bwow!"

Windows were blown out as Rain's blast could be heard for five blocks. The titan of a girl splattered all across the neighborhood hood leaving scraps and mess as far as the eye could see. Ann groaned wiping bits of the once cute girl off her face, before a lone lip ring landed in her forehead.

"I should've stayed at work..."
bump
bump
I wish this was more active
>>1285 (OP)
How about stories involving fatties stuffing themselves till their tummies ache?
>>4749
and then explode
How would you guys feel about a Wonka weight gain story with chocolate?

Male or female? 1st person or third person?
>>4828
I would love that I think a first person male story
as long as a ends with a pop I don't mind what is in it
>>4835
[PART ONE]

You want some of the chocolate from the river. Wonka said it's off limits, but no one is currently looking. Nervously you gaze down at yourself. What's on you is a latex suit, with a rubber corset of sorts, that shows every curve. If the chocolate is fattening, it will definitely show up. You decide it's worth the risk though, and quickly slurp some chocolate. Deftly, your tongue sweeps around your mouth, and with a wipe from your sleeve, no evidence remains. yet.

The group advances through the tour of the candy garden. You cannot stop tasting the chocolate, soft, silent burps keep coming. In fact, you seem full, despite not having eaten that much yet. It's so GOOD. You let yourself daydream about having your mouth stuck to a pipe where chocolate is forced in, until you're a human balloon and pop. The feeling of stretching, latex chafing up against your skin, and rising dough are not figments of your imagination, however. A slow smile appears on your face before

*URP*

Everyone turns around to look at you.

"looks like someone's enjoying the sweets"

"you're gonna get so fat haha"

"holy shit look he's already bigger, his ass was certainly not this fat"

"uhh...I think he's still growing"

"no way...just how big is he going to get?"

The guests begin to poke and prod. You check on your ass, two orbs stick out. They were right, it definitely was not this fat, and it looked twice as wide. Ever so slightly, it was rising, and the latex in your buttcrack was pulling more and more. The rubber corset grabs your attention, it becoming skinnier, but stretching wider, pinching into your sides. Gradually, love handles are puffing up, the other guests poking this rising dough. Everywhere around you the chafing latex can be felt. Your thighs in particular feel squeezed. A strange arousal was overtaking you, a tingling sensation building down south. You were avoiding looking at your belly when suddenly a cane prodded your soft dome.

"You ate some of the river's chocolate, correct?" A sigh came from Wonka. "if you had just told me sooner, this could have been avoided"

"what's going to happen to him?" a nervous question came

"The chocolate inside of him is replicating itself. The belt can restrain the process, but we'll see if it holds"

"What happens if the belt snaps"

Silence from Wonka. At this point, you've got to be 300 pounds. You dick is now hardening, and you ballsack feels claustrophobic. So warm a sensation surges through you, fat piling on faster. The taste of chocolate grows stronger, and you burp again. Bingowings the size of pool toys envelop your arm, the suit pinching around the arm pits. The belly in front of you keeps pushing out in every direction, As you feel your ass blowing out behind you. The most god awful pinch is around the waist, however. You're a pear now, The belt skinnier than ever, and bisecting your stomach and ever-bulging love handles.

"H-help me" you ask, swaying trying to keep balance. You look back at them, softening cheeks on your face rising from below. Your arms keep coming up, your torso growing so much they stick out at 45 degree angles. More and more the wobbling comes on, eventually destabilizing you to fall backwards.

*BWOMPPFFF*

You wiggle and wobble, your stomach sloshing around the most. Slowly, an audible deep-sea gurgling emanates deep within you. "alright, Everyone stand back" Wonka says. "The fat's still piling on inside him, but the belt should stop the chocolate now." You are simply forced into an immobile position, and the lust is driving you mad. Your dick isn't just hard now, it's actually growing. More and more pressure fills the squishy folds. The feeling of an overripe tomato comes to mind. This arouses you to no end, and your phallic organ is shooting up, until it hits the belt

You wake shortly from your stupor. It seems the tip of the organ had slipped under the belt of your belly. It pulled and pulled, until finally...*SNAP*
>>4842
oh I love it wish that was me
>>4842

[PART TWO]

With a deep thunder and a following leather stretching sound, You ballooned at once. wobbles turning to tremors across the gelatinous bulb called your stomach. Though you could not see it, you could feel it, the bottom half of your fupa folding in on itself vertically, as your navel continued to stretch and deepen. You feel strangely compressed, but afloat, the multitude of flabs pushing on you from every angle. Every part of your body was swelling, your flanks, your dome tummy, you asscheeks widening and hoisting you aloft, backfat starting to nestle your cranium, and your arms getting trabbed in squishy tubes. The sensation information overload, the sugar rush, the chocolate, was a psychedelic blast. You surged past the size of a large van, your grip on realiting slipping. But what really caught people's attention was your--

"HOLY SHIT HIS DICK IS HUGE"

"ITS LIKE A PYTHON"

"i dont think all that quivering is from his fat wobble"

Wonka sighed. "Chocolate is an aphrodisiac. Stop ogling get behind the blast shield."

Blast shield? was there going to be a blast? Your brain was confused, but ultimately dropped it. The massages, the compression on your ballsack, two beachballs of their own, buried in shifting flab, were distracting you. Your pressured buttnut added its own cocktail of adrenaline, and ultimately culminating in an electric storm along your rubbed shaft. But the release did not come. The fat, however, did keep coming. You were unsure of just how big you were, or how much time has passed, exactly. Your brain only became more hyper aware of your fattening body conscience, gaining ecstasy and impossible libido. The gurgling sound, the stretching, were only becoming more violent, and you started to feel a bit tight around your love handles. You would have guessed they're the size of a room now, if you could have thought clearly. Suddenly the cold press of metal met your stomach, and an oncoming bumpy metal surface. The growing, sloshing dome had hit the ceiling, and was flattening against it. Metal groans cried from the ceiling.

"This is bad" Wonka said

" Why hasn't he popped yet?"

"I wouldn't know, I've never had someone this big before"

"he's getting pretty big, we should find a way out"

"uhh...where?"

The wall of flab, individual bulging rolls, surged towards them. You feel a soft crunching sensation on your right, before it hits another metal surface. Soon after the left side meets the wall, and you're feeling terribly tight. Structural integrity whines, groans, and finally fails, belaying the tight feeling, for but a moment. You were hyper ventilating with horniness, you were the size of a warehouse. The tightening feeling returned, the more bulging your stomach did, the odd stretching pinch came. You were going to pop!

That did it. Finally, your great oak sized penis shotgunned cum, The pressure on your ballsack released, and a fountain of sticky white goo was running down the rest of your flab. Sentient thought was lost. just the words BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER over and over. The painful pinch of stretches were appearing everywhere now. Your ass was too fat. Your lovehandles felt impossibly pulled. Your back, your cheeks, your neck, but your tummy was the worst. The cumming kept coming, harder and harder, and then building the hardest shot of your life, only releasing when--

A large bomb noise was heard, buildings flattening under beige offal, squishy fluff, and your soul gone from this mortal plane.
>>4842
Hey do you have a writing account for more stuff? Or did you just write this, cause I want to see more of your stuff regardless.
>>4872
I could make a DA account in the future, next stories could be just weight gain themed in general. Want to write a more lighthearted warhammer story about a slaaneshi cultist battling other demons and imperial guard.
for some reason i wanna see a blueberry bursting POV where the reader is also wearing a blue tracksuit like in the 2005 willy wonka
"I wouldn't do that, I really wouldn't..." Mrs.Wonka warned sounding half asleep. She sat examining her black painted nails, her dark purple blazer barely covered her heavy chest and was offset by a black pleated leather skirt, her tights ripped and worn from her extra wide hips and thighs, as a velvet black hat sat upon her aburn hair. She toyed with the goggles round her neck as another drowsy warning flowed from her plump black lips. "Please the gum isn't really ready yet. The dessert..."

"I bet it's to die for!" You quickly interrupt Wonka as you shove the thick blue square In your mouth. Loudly smacking away in your bright blue sweat suit.

"That's exactly what I'm worried about... Oh well enjoy it while it lasts." Wonka lazily states as the rest of the tour badger you on how the gum is.

"So what's it like, it tasty?" The resident stoner chimed in. You barely caught his name but your pretty sure it was Leo.

"I want some!" some bubblegum pink influencer cried. You hadn't learned her name only calling her princess.

"Are you sure this is a good idea dude?" Asked a shy blue haired girl. Her name was Charlie and she had an ass nearly as big as Wonka's. You've tried your best not to leer at them both but you've frequently failed. luckily they're none the wiser.

"Why worry it's just gum." You mutter between smacks. Your already feeling kinda full by the time dessert kicks in, coming far quicker than you were expecting. A throaty moan escapes your soft lips as Leo gets a weird look on his face.

"Uh am I just really high or is there nose turning blue?" He asks deeply concerned.

"On second thought I don't want some." Princess says looking disgusted

"No they're turning blue... Your whole body is violet!" Charlie cries.

"Tried to warn you. Terrible fate really no matter what I do I can't get the blueberry pie filling to stop!" Wonka taps her foot annoyed at the thought.

"What's happening?!?" You practically slurr from how much pulp and juice is in your mouth.

"Your turning into a blueberry I'm afraid... Oh my your were already rather plump too this is going to get dreadfully messy." Wonka states suddenly sounding half asleep again.

A sudden gurgle draws you back to your now wider midsection. You stare wide eyed still chomping away as you paw at your growing midsection. A fullness washes over your whole body as your tracksuit grows thinner around your thickening thighs and now bulbus ass. Another moan leaves you as you loudly gulp another piece of pie.

"Ewww they're getting so fat!" Princess squeals.

"Well several tons of pie will do that to you..." Wonka states twirling her hair in her own little world.

"Someone do something! Call a doctor!" Charlie cries.

"I know! Stick them with a pin!" Leo says clearly way too proud of his idea, before charlie chides hom down to size.

"They'd pop dude!"

"Oh it's already much too late to avoid that my lovelies" wonka flatly says glancing at you.

"As stated the gum doesn't stop producing that delicious filling I'm afraid our blue friend here is on their way to a very bombastic end."

"What!?!?!" You cry suddenly feeling infinitely more volatile. You wave your blubbery arms as your stomachs drops beneath the band of your sweatshirt.

Chest now ballooned to be fatter then Wonka, the same goes for your rear. Fat blue cheeks rise like the sun from their elastic prisons. You try to look as they grow but wind up having to throw your arms forward so you don't tip like a cow. Your calves feel like sausages in your clothes as do your arms as movement becomes difficult without ripping free of your modesty. To them you probably look like the world's fattest sumo, but you only felt like a ticking bomb as a tight pulling sensation radiates from your belly button.

"Wowsers they've gotten so big" Leo states poking your swaying paunch. You wince out a loud fearful moan as your body surges larger after he removes his finger.

"Wonka if they're really gonna explode, I'm gonna need a poncho this dress is Gucci and there's no way I'm gonna ruin it by some fatso splattering me with their insides!" Princess howls constantly flicking her eyes back at you as if to check your progress.

"My what a lovely girl. Not to worry the loompas are on their way..." Wonka states sounding very strained and annoyed.

Charlie has been pacing around you gently rubbing and cupping various bulbs of blue stained fat. Occasionally letting a giggle escape when people weren't looking. Her touch was oddly soothing even if her glee at watching you swell akin some tick wasn't. Your libs were now super full and stubby, your thighs were little more than round bands softly drooping down your thigh thick calves, which in turn were oozing across your quickly swelling feet. Your arms were in a similar predicament, as your hands filled like doctors gloves. Another giggle escaped Charlie as your laces snapped on your Converse, feet far too swollen to keep them tied.

"Jeez she's not gonna last much longer guys." Leo whined sounding rather afraid of your tightening middle.

"Yeah poor baby feels ready to POP!" Charlie said sounding deeply concerned though the pinch she gave your ass told you otherwise.

Wonka lazily watched, as your tracksuit started to split a clear sign of what's to come.

You whimper as you gulp more pie, your unsure if the gums even in your mouth at this point as your mouth is simply too full of the delicious flavoring. The stretching feeling from your belly button now spreads cross your entire ball of a body. You whimper as your feet lift off solid ground your crotch pressing hard against the cold floor. A kinda painful growing pressure rises in your nipples before juice starts to trickle out of them too. In fact juice was leaking from you lips and belly button as well. The pulp felt like ice on your agitated skin, but you feel like a shiver would be enough to split your hide.

The loompas appear in red vinyl hazmat suits which hug their curvy figures. Wonka and the tour watch in excitement as they surround your tightening body. The head loompa was covered with face piercings and had swoopy bangs. She approached Wonka for orders.

"Sorry we're late boss. Things didn't go great with that German kid, been decontaminating the river ever since" she mimicked an explotion with her hands.

"Ah Looma just in the nic of time! I was worried we'd be on our own... Now could you please try and roll this berry to the bursting room please. I'm afraid they may detonate before you get there so please stick to the scenic route as to avoid any of the machines getting damaged." Wonka then turned toward the group, giving you a delicious look at her plump soft ass. You swear you could feel yourself growing faster while you looked. "Alright kiddos sorry to cut this short but we should probably get going unless we want to share their fate so..."

"Aww but I wanna see the fatty go boom! It's the least they deserve for blowing themselves up and disgusting me like that!" Princess cried stomping her feet.

"Yeah it uhm feels wrong to leave them ya know..." Charlie says clearly looking for an excuse.

"I dunno guys..." Leo hesitantly states watching the loompas work.

"Alright fine we'll stay till the roll her out of here." Wonka sighs exhausted.

Looma approached as the rest of the loompas very carefully ran a tape measure along you side. Looma herself took a small probe and poked your over packed side. With a loud beep she called to the loompas. "Alright girls! No time for a song their already splitting as we speak." You began to cry as you realize with utter horror your too fat for their ten foot measure. The tightness runs through your entire body as you swell eight feet tall. You try in vein to kick the water balloons breaking out of your shoes or flap your over pumped hand but you can hardly even manage to wiggle your fingers or toes. Causing violent creaks to billow from your body.

Looma takes stock of your size an looks at the small double doors you came through grimacing. "Alright too late to roll them ladies get the shields up and find cover FAST!"

You can't stop moaning your voice sending shockwaves through your own body. Your face fattens into an unrecognizable blob, as your tattered tracksuit stains a dark violet from your sweat. Your panting your body won't stop making ominous creaks and groans. The loompas have put clear plastic walls around four sides of you. The tour watches horrified except Charlie who smiles and waits patiently for your big finish. A sudden pang of relief hits what was ounce your thigh, then your ass as a familiar cold fluid dribbles from these new stretch marks.

They begin rapidly appearing across your whole body some even sprouting from you apple sized cheeks. You feel it coming. That final release. It inches so close yet feels miles away. Your body pushes against the shields as several pops are heard across your body gaining in pitch. Juice runs from your torn shoe and a few fingers, your body suddenly feels ice cold, the pie is stronger than ever, as you spit up juice and cum huge wads of juice and pulps all over the floor. Your voice sounds impossibly deep and gutteral as you call one last time for release, barley catching Charlie and Wonka wave good bye. Wonka in her apathetic demeanor, with Charlie much more giddy and almost lustful as she bites her lip.

"MMMMMPPHUMPHMOOOOOOOOPH!"
*BOOSH BAM SPLAT SQUELCH*

You cum again before your body hits thirteen feet and promptly explodes. The sensation almost akin to belly flopping from a cliff after the best orgasm of your life. The shields toppple over as juice pulp and foam coat nearly the whole room. Everyone but Looma and Wonka get swept in the flood, as your scraps have their way with the rooms. Everyone slowly stands up the loompas frantically checking their suits for leaks.

"O my god they really burst!... It's like a bomb went off in here" Leo says wiping some pulp from his mouth.

"Ewww! Ewww! Ew!" Princess wails while wiping slop from her Gucci.

"Uh oh... Mrs. Wonka I don't feel so good." Charlie softly says as her fat thigh turns a deep shade of blue.

"Goddammit. Get the janitors here stat. Tell them their about to get over time." Wonka groans rubbing her temples. She stares at the three remaining guests as they too fatten and swell. An oversized tatterd tracksuit, shoes, their rapidly growing bodies, and a soaked swollen wad of gum the only sign you were there.
>>4817
Figuratively, no bursting, either.
>>5306
Or, just looking like they will explode, that's all.
Bump?
Bump
Bump pls?
>>1285 (OP)
General burst thread or should we seperate fat from inflation?
I vote general burst if it keeps the thread alive
bump
https://www.deviantart.com/brasbydesign had quite a few short stories that often end up with implied exploding. I knew they did "seasonal stuffings" years ago but was surprised to find more recent stuff