/elite/

Didn't really know where to post this exactly.

But lately I've been becoming a fan of the ASMR audios of /r/gonewildaudio. I was wondering if there are any out there that involve feeding and/or fat related things? I'd like to have it be read by a female voice and if it touches on subjects like immobility thats a big plus
>>1287
Does somebody have this youtoube recording downlanded? She was taken down.
>>1642

No dude, he was talking about two different women. He was telling us to check out both of them separately.

And it sucks, because imo the youtuber was even better....
Are there any of these that aren't WG encouragement directed at the listener? More things like the (female) speaker talking about her gain?
>>1663
You’d think there would be plenty of market for this. I mean, a drive home choosing between a dumb podcast or some chick dailing up fat talk...
>>1796
THIS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! THANK YOU ANON!
>>1797
no problem man, wish I could find more stuff like this but a lot of it seems to be paid content which ehhhhhhhhh
>>1798
Do you have links to the paid stuff? If it's in this vein and looks good I'd honestly be open to buying/sharing it
>>1801
I can't remember where I saw right now but if I find it again I'll post
>>1812
Does anyone have any of the 2017 youtube videos from when she was Lollipop ASMR before they got taken down? Especially the "a|cohl|" ones.