/elite/

I'm still surprised there isn't a weight gain story based on the old melodrama tropes such as a dastardly whiplash villain tying our heroine to the railroad tracks or putting her in the path of a buzzsaw. A weight gain story would a great way to parody the genre.
Man, I love this stuff but there seems to be so little of it around, I’m a massive fan of fatty peril stories though and this is a new favorite of mine:

https://www.deviantart.com/mashuky/art/The-Immense-Amazonian-Queen-803876075

SSBBWs in peril is a real untapped mine I think. BTW, OP if you or anybody else is interested, I’d love to have some general discussion about fatty peril stuff if you’re interested. I’ve got a Kik and a reddit account so if you’re interested I’m totally up to discuss fatties in perilous scenarios.
>>148
Not OP, but goddamn that does sound good. I don't have much in the way of perilous stories in my archive tho..
>>151
Awesome, my Kik is anonman555 so if you want feel free to message me. I’ve been aching to have some discussion about gluttonous fatties getting into perilous scenarios.
>>2061
Been following your page since I read that story a while ago, nice to see you here! looking forward to more like it.
(122 KB, 1024x1164, Dissapointingly rare variant of horror game protagonist.jpg)
Horribly obese horror protagonist is an underrated concept.
>Normally, when in a life or death situation, humans will become superhumans. Lifting a short ton off themselves, sprinting super fast super long, finding the smallest ways out in the hardest to reach spots, and vaulting through there because your life depends on it.
>But not when you're 400kg heavier then a normal human.
>You can't fight back, you don't have the strength or cardio to try.
>Even scared out of your wits, hauling your own bulk around for slightly longer without needing to sit down is all you can manage.
>Even with adrenaline flooding your system, the best you can manage is twenty-thirty seconds moderate jog-sprint before you have to slow to a crawl to suck in air and try not to throw up.
>And all those clever little escape paths open to those fit and able, are entirely impossible when you're so wide you struggle to fit through a doorframe, and you need two seats at minimum.
>No clever thinking. No suspensions of disbelief, no ability to find a different way out. Only able to try and wheeze quieter as they waddle their way down the main path, hoping the universe decides to forgive them for their lack of physical readiness.
Need horror game about ssbbw ex-cop/night guard.
One from me, almost finished:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/52003-the-calling/&

An actress who's unexpectedly gained some weight, winds up at a bizarre weight loss facility where she and others begin rapidly gaining despite the other's being convinced they're slimming down. Her trying to escape before she gets too big is a big part...and then things get fucking weird.
>>2212
I wouldn't say it's underrated, I'd say that no one knows how to do horror.
bump
Anyone what to chat about Bbw peril? Especially sleepy peril? My Kik is bbwout2
Anyone want to chat about Bbw peril, especially Bbw sleepy peril? Kik me at bbwout2
Horror concept:
>Aliens don't invade using spaceships
>Instead, some alien experiment involving wormholes gets out of hand
>A pack of alien apex predators ends up on Earth through a two-way wormhole
>Each one has wheels and a mouth like an earth auger designed by an angry god
>High speed, low drag, nonstop hangry mode
>Protag is a short little schoolteacher that's grown fat as fuck for reasons
>The aliens are wreaking havoc, smashing through shit
>Students are starved for attention and start doing stupid shit, nearly getting the protag killed several times
>Police are worthless against the aliens
>Tinfoil hatters converge and try to capture the protag for alien bait
>The SSBBW realizes the aliens struggle to clamber over obstacles
>Aliens can't jump at all
>One alien fucking drowns
>SSBBW struggles to keep away from the pack but manage to figure shit out by observing when she can
>Has to dodge the aliens, conspiracy theorists, growing military presence and eventually the alien scientists themselves
>All she has is a smartphone, a confiscated zippo lighter and a mop she found
>>3343
I really like SSBBW peril stories and I really liked your last SSBBW story so I'm looking forward to how this one turns out.
>>3344
Thanks, appreciate the support. And I'm assuming you mean Hello Neighbour? I'm holding off on continuing that because the reception gradually cooled off, but if it for some reason starts making the rounds again, I'd be happy to get it back on the road
>>3345
>Hello Neighbour
Yep! I was a fan of the premise and immobility themes.
>>3345
Can you give us a teaser of what to expect in the next installment?
Here is a komi San prompt

Bad end idea again but this time yamai kidnapped komi all for herself keeping her in a basement where she pampers her cares for her makes sure to keep her alive even after her body can barely function as komi tries to beg and escape in one escape her poor legs couldn't even hold her and her legs broke yamai took care of it as best as she could but they wouldn't be using those anymore poor komi her goal for 100 friends ending with 1 that was too selfish to share her as her breath shortens with a feeding tube on both ends her flabby useless body the body of a once goddess being groped and cleaned by a maniac with an obsession for her nobody was gonna enjoy komi anymore only her and her enjoyment for her was almost coming to an end her poor hard pumping as hard as it could her labored breaths getting worse and her overstuffed gut about to burst what will end the beautiful komi's suffering first it wouldn't matter it would all just be sweet release
>>3345
Very well written! I’d love to see more of Hello Neighbour !
Another horror story concept:
>Supernatural cult with steadily growing power learned from their evil alien god how to work with yeasts and algae to produce an unholy "triple cream cheese"
>They decide to test it at a boardwalk during spring break
>The protagonist is a college freshman
>Slim, trim, and going for a degree in zymology or phycology (yeasts and algae lmao)
>The "triple cream cheese" is left out on folding tables and the aroma hits everyone
>The protag starts devouring the stuff, everyone does
>It's super-addictive and starts changing everyone
>Protag falls backward as her belly swells with blubber, along with her ass and tits
>Absolute chaos as she wobbles and rolls under the boardwalk
>Almost everyone else is turned into a massive hangry beast, like the whopper zombies from RE, except not undead and definitely willing to eat anything that moves
>Protag passes out as the gluttons turn on each other out of sheer hunger
>Protag wakes up as the cult starts taking over
>Best she can do is crabwalk, her bloated belly roiling with strange things and obscuring most of her view
>She struggles to secretly crabwalk around the gluttons and the cultists herding them... somewhere
>Phone lines are all dead, gunfire in the distance, flames on the horizon
>Her belly might contain a secret weapon she can use against the cult
>Or it might detonate