/elite/

(19 KB, 625x550, NewPaige19.png)
Considering the fact that most fat artists aren't interested in top-heavy fatties, I always used to turn to wg literature for said preference.

I'll start off with what I consider one of the absolute best in terms of breast focused weight gain stories:

https://www.deviantart.com/333blebleble333/art/Family-Curse-730791971

Hell, if you find me on deviantart or writing.com you'll find some of my old works that are pretty much all tit focused.
>>1126
I use deviantart a bit less now since the update but Ill be looking for it!
>>1135
Yeah I hate eclipse too but I haven't found another good venue for my stuff. Eventually I'll move everything to a blog, I suppose. Anyway thanks for the interest!
I’ve found some strories in writing.com like the leaf part of the Pokémon weight gain interactive. I just hate their retarded restrictions for viewing shit, they need to just get ads back up on the site.
>>1135
Where do you usually go? I've only ever looked for stories on DA, fantasy feeder, and occasionally I'll venture into the curvage stories thread but I have no clue where to look past that.
>>2667
At this point I mostly use Twitter. It seems to be a good place to find almost every artist I watch on deviantart, usually some posting there first before doing so on their other websites.
>>2672
I thought Twitter was more for visual artists than writers.