/elite/

(91 KB, 1024x1280, her_shadow__commission__by_theweightisover_d84yuqw-fullview.jpg)
This one might be a bit niche but I'm looking for stories about obese immobile guys with psycho/crazy feeder girlfriends.

Here's an an example. "Mom and the Magic Ring" could also count.

https://www.deviantart.com/mil71/journal/Victoria-s-Revenge-SSBHM-force-feeding-375763914
https://mega.nz/#!JBdATAAD!XHUjX8yIbpD6mMCuVUJksTBLbTltN9_ljaw2tzHCr1w
anyone got version of this story where it's the Psycho/Crazy Feeder boyfriend feeding the girl till their obese immobile ?
>>1079
Thanks for this list! I especially loved the POV/2nd person/reader insert ones as a feedee myself

I'd really appreciate any more you can find
>>1185

No problem! my pleasure! <3 I'll post more when i find more that i feel fit! If you wanna talk on discord I can send ya em too. :)
>>1186
Sure, I'm keen to find more stuff like this...what's your discord?
>>1232
Really appreciate it! :)
Bump?
Are there any more stories like this?
>>1175

loved reading this while gorging on cheesecake, could imagine her force feeding me ... oink
Does anyone have any more stories like this?
>>3504
Thank you so much. Its really good
There was on fantasy feeder involving a fat woman called Amanda and Bud but when she finds out bud is just stuffing her up just for his fantasy she becomes skinny and starts feeding bud until he becomes fat.
Not sure if this is the right thread, but can anyone recommend stories of a guy gaining weight, getting feminized, with cuckolding? Like >>1121 (Cross-thread)
https://strawpoll.com/e6Z28MeQqnN/results
aight yall if your interested I'm writing an izuku wg fic where he s a huge loser that gets even bigger by one of the gals in the series. voting closes on sunday and i promise i'll deliver it
>>8724
Looks like the Evil Option won
>>5997
Yeah, I remember that one. I think it was called The Bet. By one of the writers that specialized in ssbhm stuff with lots of feminization (mostly huge tits growth) I didn't have the desire to pay for his stories but the free ones were legitimately mind and load blowing
>>9076
Youre invited over. All set... for now. No HORSE PLAYING!!!!! Thank you!
>>5997
Amanda ass probably smell like wet cream & pussy juice with the thought of bbc in it. Just brapping the holes and splashing out cum on the pussy lips & sheets
But unfinished but:

She told me
She told me that she wanted me to gain weight. It’s always been a fantasy of hers to feed a man and make him big. She expressed with a gentle begging in her eyes. I’ve always had a problem getting girls, my height is 5’7” and I don’t have much body hair nor much confidence in myself. So when she told me this, I felt I had to oblige, I could always lose any extra weight anyways. She was overjoyed when I told her I would help fulfill her fantasy. Her mouth drew into a wide smile before leaving the room. She returned with a piece of cake. “I love you so much” those words left her lips as she pushed the cake into mine.
1 year later
Her affection for me immediately increased after my weight gained became noticeable. You just couldn’t get that girl off of my midsection, it was like she was magnetized. Everyday she’d feed me more and more food while rubbing and touching my burgeoning body. My stomach caught a lot of the gained weight, it stuck out in the front of me in a round sort of ball. Other parts of me got bigger too of course. My girlfriend told me she doesn’t want me exercising so that I can’t lose any weight out of her watch. I obliged since she was so loving to me. She just couldn’t get enough of me and enough food into me it seems.
2 years later
I was really getting big now, at over 300 pounds I was certifiably obese. My girlfriend wouldn’t leave me alone, always enjoying my extra fleshy body. “All these pounds I’ve put on you” she’d tell me, “they indicate how much I love you.” I couldn’t disagree with that. We were having sex more often than ever before. She would so often press her head into my doughy crotch to give me head while she had me eating huge quantities. Other times she would push me down and ride me, going wild over my size and all the fat she’s put onto me.
3 years later
Sometime after I’d passed 450 pounds, I asked her how much longer this was going to go on. I needed to know how big she wanted me. She blushed and asked “why? Don’t you love how I’ve been treating you? I’m always there for you, I give you so much attention and love. Can’t you at least do this little thing for me?” The problem was that I was really feeling the weight now. Dressing this huge body was becoming a real pain. Getting my fat arms into a huge shirt and pulling pants over my bulbous heavy legs was difficult to say the least. I was beginning to require help from my girlfriend even in bathing, my fat restricted my movement and reach so that I couldn’t fully reach into my crotch to wash my dick and ass. I liked the sweaty sex we’d have but I couldn’t do this if it meant I couldn’t do simple things like wash myself. Explaining all this to her, only brought great joy to her. “Don’t worry about any of that, I’ll take care of everything for you, baby. Just think about how much I love you now that you’re so large. I promise I’ll help you lose the weight once in satisfied” she told me. I could argue with that. She’s done so much for me, I have to repay her. She brought herself down and lifted my huge hanging stomach. Pawing at the fat that bulges out of my crotch, I moaned when she placed her lips onto my sunken cock. She still knew how to make feel good.
4 years later
My unceasing weight gain only continued. I was huge, easily over 600 pounds. Being fed constantly will do that to you. My girlfriend was my only contact, I rarely left the house I was so big and heavy. Everyday she’d come up to me with huge plates of food and then proceed to stuff it all down my throat. Then she’d finish the session by teasing my cock underneath all the mass I’ve been accumulated. I couldn’t reach it anymore, my arms too fat and weak and my stomach too huge and heavy for me to lift. It drove her wild seeing me try to touch myself. She’d tease me and eventually get around to getting me off. Then she’d walk me to the bathroom to clean my mess up. She loved me so much, her big fatty boyfriend.