/ee/

>>9033 (OP)
Dude, just share these in the bhm board
>>9450
Although it's true Bridget resembles a femboy, the game now refers to Bridget (brought by the character themself) as a "trans woman" now, which is where this confusion comes from.

Do the mods actually care? Probably not, unless Bridget is referred as a minor or something from now on. Do xitter schizos care? Yep, and until the trans community has Astolfo for themselves they'll shoehorn Bridget as a trans idol, regardless of the context of Bridget being groomed by their parents to be a girl.
>>9461
It's ee. Long as it's legal, I give no fucks. Call me in when it's not
>>9461
Bro even the official wiki says that she is a trans female, cope.
>>9461
>>9467
Doesn't matter either way. It's just a drawing so call it what you want pop
>>9467
Fandom wikis are not officual
>>9467
>Grooming is cool because it's the only way we can solve twink death!
Nice projection, they'll love you in prison
>>9470
you just hallucinated that entire sentence
(203 KB, 680x1190, 4b2.jpg)
>>9488
My point stands, why did the confident femboy decide to change pronouns only in current year -1? Because it's a buzzword that other foreign interests like BRIDGE are willing to lend extra money for so they can get more pills and chopping off dicks for the failing healthcare industry, especially young, desperate, mentally ill people. Arc could have made a new trans character for """representation""", but no, they have to insist that femboys are mentally ill and are eggs that must be groomed to crack.

Don't care what translator Ishiwatari used, fuck off tourist.
Why can’t we just post kink art of Bridget instead?
>>9499
it's been a thing in the story forever that she wanted to prove her manhood because of her parents guilt for raising her as a girl, not for herself. yeah i agree it's a pretty questionable position for a trans character to be in but if you look more than two inches deep it's pretty clear it's what daisuke intended from the start. and don't pull that "muh bad ending" shit cause it's nothing but reasonable that she's only able to come to her conclusion surrounded by people who support her.
>>9500
sorry anon, as much as i wish it wasn't bridget discourse is forever cause retards can't stop whining for five minutes
>>9499
Hard to take you seriously about "muh grooming" when you're being transphobic and obviously biased as fuck. Can guarantee that you faggots would still be bitching even if they just added an original trans character to the game. Seethe.
>>9499
Oh shut the fuck up
>>9377
Anyone know who drew the first and last pics? I've seen them before, but can't remember the artist.
>>9572
Drilldan
>>9461
Why did you put trans woman in quote marks, shit-for-brains?