/ee/

(330 KB, 724x724, image_2023-05-27_021916676.png)
just wondering if i can get fat from using mass gainer and could i gain quickly if i take alot
>>7820 (OP)
What a shame no one answered since 3 months because everybody is to busy holding theior dick in their hand... Guess ima do it, YES you can and will gain weight if you consume a Weight gain Shake/Powder. Just add one or 2 Shakes a day to your normal diet. Pro tip: mix it with milk for some extra calories.
(10 KB, 168x250, what I am made of.jpg)
What really adds the calorie content to protein powders like those is maltodextrin. You can try buying huge bags or containers of maltodextrin separately and it costs less. It's a highly refined carbohydrate which metabolizes quickly. Try a small bag first to see if your digestive system can handle it though. It's generally best when added to things like milk. I drink it all the time. ;3
CALORIES IN > CALORIES OUT = WEIGHT GAIN

THAT'S ALL IT TAKES, JUST EAT
>>7820 (OP)
You gotta know what your body can handle. If you drink too much, it'll pass through you. I tried it for a week and didn't like it. You're better off just eating extra or if you don't mind spending, buy boost vhc or heavy cream if you can stomach it. You'll see better results than mass imo.