/ee/

(8.1 MB, 640x360, Karen Gillan (1).gif)
With the rise of AI art, gifs like these seem to have declined in popularity and number. This thread serves two purposes; to archive gifs that don't explicitly break any laws, and see if there is a PC program to make them for personal use only.

Before anyone asks, no, I do not have sources for any of these nor do I know who the original model/video is unless a watermark says otherwise.
(192 KB, 730x959, FaceApp_1680658559377-01.jpeg) (505 KB, 855x1080, FaceApp_1680662067976.jpg)
Young women who suspect their mother has purposely been overfeeding them. "Look at all this belly, mom! You've fattened your daughter up into a little butterball!"
>>7665
>Young women who suspect their mother has purposely been overfeeding them.

Boy. What is wrong with your brain? Mothers, like any other evil entity, seeks only self preservation and an egotistic benefit. The cause for their internal confusion is an evil motive. They are motivated by wealth. So I agree that evil mothers exist, but what does anything in your post have to do with wealth?
Bumperooney
Any more??
Are there any Websites where Incanndi this for free?
A lot of these gifs have been taken down from Deev recently, thanks for archiving them.
anybody here happen to have the bbw reface gif of the youtuber [esc] reality? thanks either way kings