/ee/

Well, accidently created a thread instead of reply but why not. Will drop my contend here if not deleted.
>>5543
Glad to see you posting again. How is your mobility doing?
To be honest its getting worse now. My knees start to hurt but this was expected to happen some day. Still can walk but i realy wish i could stay in bed and eat all day.
>>5543
What's your weight at these days? And what's an average breakfast look like now?
Its not that planned. I eat whenever i have some energy left to prepare a meal. Have to do so much stuff in life now, makes me tired. Housework, getting into a new job and have to learn a lot. Exam ahead and my gf is ... Well she is having her own problems which sadly cost my energy too. So guess its only around 500 lbs now. More some pounds before. But at least its rising again.
Everything about your body screams pure fat sex god. Cascading rolls, gigantic belly, huge tits, thighs wider than my whole body.
Should i start an onlyfans to get some money to get even bigger. Would like to reach a much higher weight but its expensive to love like that. Also i dont know how much i would earn when making videos and pics on onlyfans and c4s. Girlfriend would help me. I would focus on never stop gaining and eating. I once was at 250 kg and it felt like im just starting ... I miss beeing like ghis but can not afford this. What you guys think?
Yes I would. But you will need to have some rational ideas about how it will go. Ultimately it's a business venture, you can only expect to get out what you put in.

Think of the bigger names in superchub onlyfans, they have Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram. They are giving updates, teases and previews. Building a following, gaining a revenue. It would be folly for anyone to think they could just snap a few pics and then make a few $$$.

So I would say yes do it, but have realist expectations for the first year or so.